Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: A Stormy Affair

• Start Topic

I don't even know why I watch this stupid show anymore.      I agree with everyone's comments about Buddy.  Is this show his only form of income?  I think he and Twit make a great couple in that they're both lazy, immature overgrown adolescents.   "I heard there was some flerking going on"   Grow up, you're in your 30's.   How much longer can this show go on?     "It's so good to smell you"  "I didn't wear deodorant just for you"  Ugh

• Love 12

I think it's gross of Whitney to consider dating Buddy for so many reasons, but mostly Heather. She saw Heather's mental breakdowns over him. And yeah, it was probably staged (Please!) and she technically still has Heather's blessing, but it's still gross. And Buddy is gross. And Whitney is gross. Wait... now I get it--

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Haleybug said:

Twit said something about Todd not showing up while they're having an amazing "guest choreographer" visiting (or something like that) - umm.  He's teaching them to twerk.  Todd is probably not showing up on purpose.  It's hard to take someone seriously who is the "king of twerking" or "twerk king" - whichever it was.   I'm in a hotel and can't rewind. 🤓

Suddenly she wants to teach new moves to the group, bring in guest choreographers? Wasn’t that Todd’s suggestion? He felt they needed to do move than the one “dance” they did every week. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Suddenly she wants to teach new moves to the group, bring in guest choreographers? Wasn’t that Todd’s suggestion? He felt they needed to do move than the one “dance” they did every week. 

This week the "select" group of girls learned ONE dance move.  They didn't learn a single bit of  choreography.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

This week the "select" group of girls learned ONE dance move.  They didn't learn a single bit of  choreography.

In her world that’s choreography. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I wonder what Whitney's dad really thinks. He is a 70+ year old man still working a corporate job, leaves work to be with his wife during eye surgery and is sitting with his 35 year old daughter. His daughter who he seems to have given every advantage in life to, paid for her to go to college and she is sitting there complaining about a dance she has to make up for the big event in NYC next month. He must realize she does the same dance every time and that she does a few events a year and that is her whole life.

Maybe some of it is an act of the TV show but can you imagine Whit in like an actual white collar full-time job? Lazy, entitled, hygiene deficient, always has to be the center of attention, completely incapable of setting or meeting deadlines or setting reasonable expectations of her capabilities, I don't know what she is qualified for even with a college degree.

She would be bounced out of my organization in a heartbeat and we have an incredibly lax corporate culture.

Edited by John M
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Todd was not on the show at all since the trip. Doesn't he work another job dancing in NY?, Maybe Todd was working and did not want to show up for your once a month class. Whiteny makes it seems like everyone has to run on her schedule when the rest of her friends have to work real jobs to pay bills.

I loved how Whitney told the Choreographer that she was just going to have a small sample of the girls from her class meet him? Wasn't that the whole class that showed up? 

I wonder what Whitney's dad really thinks. He is a 70+ year old man still working a corporate job, leaves work to be with his wife during eye surgery and is sitting with his 35 year old daughter. His daughter who he seems to have given every advantage in life to, paid for her to go to college and she is sitting there complaining about a dance she has to make up for the big event in NYC next month. He must realize she does the same dance every time and that she does a few events a year and that is her whole life. I don't think he was expecting Whitney to be a corporate type like himself, but maybe have an actual dance studio that was open 5 days a week or he would even be fine with her being married and being a mom but he must go nuts hearing her complain every time about the next big dance meet or show for months on end,

I wonder about how Dad views it too, but, in a way, I don't think that he's too disappointed.  If Whit were just working a regular job in Greensboro, even teaching school, she would likely not have the income that she has now with the TLC job.  I'm not saying it's all that respectable, but, it affords her a pretty good living, access to travel, provides incomes for her parents and most of her close friends.  I sense that Glenn's biggest concern is not her employment status, but, her health.  He makes no bones about the fact that she is not healthy at this weight. 

Glenn's continued devotion to work is a mystery to me.  He sure works a lot to be over retirement age.  I know a few men who are that way. They seem to feel that their work keeps them vital. My dad retired, then decided to take another job part-time, left that and has regretted retirement ever since.  He keeps busy with various activities, Silver Sneakers, Christian fellowship meetings, church, etc., but, it's not enough for him....he's 81!

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Glenn's continued devotion to work is a mystery to me.  He sure works a lot to be over retirement age.  I know a few men who are that way. They seem to feel that their work keeps them vital.

One of my best friends is in his early 80s, his house is paid off, no debt, has 7 figures in retirement savings and just quit his job but has made it clear that he is not retiring, he will likely go back into practicing law full time, in fact I was shocked when he quit his job, I figured he would stay in it until he was physically or mentally no longer able to do it. Some people are just built that way.

Edited by John M
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Good God, they all have to go to the doctor together.  

I had the same thought.  Why did Whitney need to be there?  I am guessing so it could be filmed for the show.

• Love 6

Oh and of course Whitney had to belt out that her and mouth of marbles  stayed longer together in Alasker, together in the same hotel room - she is just a pig. How she can treat her friend Heather like that is awful.  Hurricane Florence was horrendous and I felt like she made light of the situation on SM after it happened.  She truly is amazed by her greatness, while I find it laughable. 

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, John M said:

One of my best friends is in his early 80s, his house is paid off, no debt, has 7 figures in retirement savings and just quit his job but has made it clear that he is not retiring, he will likely go back into practicing law full time, in fact I was shocked when he quit his job, I figured he would stay in it until he was physically or mentally no longer able to do it. Some people are just built that way.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of attorneys do work well into retirement age.  I will too.  lol 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Anlogle said:

I had the same thought.  Why did Whitney need to be there?  I am guessing so it could be filmed for the show.

I’m sure that’s why Glenn and Babs let it happen but I suspect Whit would worm her way into going even without cameras. Nothing happens without Whit jamming herself into the situation. She treats her parents, Babs especially, like incompetent children who need her to tell them how to live.  Everything has to be about Whitney and that isn’t just for the show. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Good God, they all have to go to the doctor together.

That so offended me.   
I don't care if she is your mother, you have no need to sit in on an eye test.  Since cataract surgery involves a lot of eye drops--right bottle, right order, right time--I can see she might want Glen there, since he apparently was doing her drops.
Looking back on this, there was so little there there in this episode, that an eye doctor visit by "star's" mother, was they best they had to fill the time.

I hated seeing Ice T introducing her at the NY thing.  I'm thinking don't make me take your show (In Ice Cold Blood) off series record.  
I know you have to be civil, but keep in real.  
At least in the same promo, looked like she didn't have many people attend her event.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Me every time Whitney/her parents/the nitwhits/the show's editors insist that Whitney and Buddy have some kind of undeniable sexual chemistry:

realfetch.jpg

I completely agree, but I do have one question. My actual viewing of the show has been minimal (to non-existent after the peeing incident) but I’m curious if you think Glen and Babs are big supporters of the idea of Whit and Buddy getting together. The clip I saw was Babs says ‘Buddy, Buddy, Buddy - it’s always Buddy’ with almost an eye roll to it in a way that I read as disgust with the whole idea. I completely agree that Whit and her NitWits are all about the pairing but I’m not sure about the parents. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, aliya said:

I was 20/400 before the surgery. I'm 20/20 & 20/25 now. No contacts, no glasses, freedom!

So tell me please, if you don't mind, because I had the first eye done, and then...
People started telling me to get the other one done for close vision, and lots rave about that option, but my eye doctor REALLY discourages it.
If you don't mind saying, which did you get, both far or one of each?

• Useful 1
35 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Me every time Whitney/her parents/the nitwhits/the show's editors insist that Whitney and Buddy have some kind of undeniable sexual chemistry:

Doesn't Whit have "some kind of undeniable sexual chemistry" with just about everyone, human and feline?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Yet, production is revisiting season one again, and trying to allude to romance between Twit and Boo Bear. PLEASE...for the love of God...NOOOOOOOOOO!  Twit wants us to be believe that something salacious went on between them in Alask-er. She further tried to shit stir by asking Buddy if he tried some thing with Heather because Heather told her so. Twit desperately wants to be the centre of attention, and the bestie friend to all, but does give a hot damn if she hurts Heather feelings, or messes up Buddy's sobriety. As long as it is about her. And the last thing Buddy should do is to find another dick holster. He needs to give that bad boy a rest. Maybe muster up some motivation, and do something, anything. Take up a hobby, or go back to school. He's just a gigantic lump o' nothing. 

I believe he said when asked that he'd like to be free in the future to go to DC whenever he wants and on trips like the Alaska one.  Doesn't that count as a job? 😂

5 hours ago, iwasish said:

So she brought in a choreographer to teach the one dance move they already do! 🤔

5 hours ago, John M said:

Maybe some of it is an act of the TV show but can you imagine Whit in like an actual white collar full-time job? Lazy, entitled, hygiene deficient, always has to be the center of attention, completely incapable of setting or meeting deadlines or setting reasonable expectations of her capabilities, I don't know what she is qualified for even with a college degree.

She would be bounced out of my organization in a heartbeat and we have an incredibly lax corporate culture.

We don't have to imagine it because we saw it all when she "worked" at that radio station.  Throw in "sexually harassing the boss" and you have captured it in a nutshell!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I completely agree, but I do have one question. My actual viewing of the show has been minimal (to non-existent after the peeing incident) but I’m curious if you think Glen and Babs are big supporters of the idea of Whit and Buddy getting together. The clip I saw was Babs says ‘Buddy, Buddy, Buddy - it’s always Buddy’ with almost an eye roll to it in a way that I read as disgust with the whole idea. I completely agree that Whit and her NitWits are all about the pairing but I’m not sure about the parents. 

I don't think her parents first choice would be Buddy. I do not think they would ever forbid Whitney from dating anyone but they would have some comments for her. It seems like her dad just wants to see Whitney be with someone who will take care of her, not just in a financial sense, but in the same way he does his wife. Glenn is smart enough to know that Buddy has little job skills and a lot of issues to work through and will not be ready for a marriage (Glenn's idea of marriage) for a long time.

3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m sure that’s why Glenn and Babs let it happen but I suspect Whit would worm her way into going even without cameras. Nothing happens without Whit jamming herself into the situation. She treats her parents, Babs especially, like incompetent children who need her to tell them how to live.  Everything has to be about Whitney and that isn’t just for the show. 

I bet TLC wanted to film the surgery, just like the hearing aides. They know Glenn and Babs are popular with fans. They do not have much else of a storyline to film. They were not going to be on the RV tour, They don't sit around at Whitney house and gossip , so they show finds ways to fit them in. Plus it gives Whitney another "job", caregiver to show the world.

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Glenn's continued devotion to work is a mystery to me.  He sure works a lot to be over retirement age.  I know a few men who are that way. They seem to feel that their work keeps them vital. My dad retired, then decided to take another job part-time, left that and has regretted retirement ever since.  He keeps busy with various activities, Silver Sneakers, Christian fellowship meetings, church, etc., but, it's not enough for him....he's 81!

I wonder if Glenn just likes to be out of the house. I would not want to be in that house 24/7 if Whitney always is stopping by complaining or has a camera crew with her. I believe he has a high level corporate position, so realistically maybe he feels there is no one to take over or he can't give up a project he has been working on. I live in a retirement area and many people retire to their dream home, warm weather, lots of golf courses, and then are working at a grocery store or bus driver or school aide. My favorite guy behind the butcher counter is 84, he had a long corporate career and after a month of retirement, his wife told him to get off the couch and go do something. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I don't think her parents first choice would be Buddy. I do not think they would ever forbid Whitney from dating anyone but they would have some comments for her. It seems like her dad just wants to see Whitney be with someone who will take care of her, not just in a financial sense, but in the same way he does his wife. Glenn is smart enough to know that Buddy has little job skills and a lot of issues to work through and will not be ready for a marriage (Glenn's idea of marriage) for a long time.

This is where I sit on the parents' view of Buddy, too.  Whitney and her fans want them together. Her parents want someone else - maybe they are even close to wanting ANYONE else. LOL. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, auntjess said:

Looking back on this, there was so little there there in this episode, that an eye doctor visit by "star's" mother, was they best they had to fill the time.

All the hours they film just to piece together this crap.  Her life is so fabulous, they have to spend big parts of the season on Buddy, Heather crying over Buddy and now apparently being over Buddy, and her folks' medical issues. 

But so little to draw on from her personal life, her real life.  Just made up romantic relationships,  for-camera only snippets of workouts, fake dance classes, etc. 

Someone said they thought she did voice work for the radio?  Is that true?  Why not show that?  Because endless shrieking and peeing in a hottub are more fabulous and entertaining??!!  Jeez.

Edited by Cache
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is where I sit on the parents' view of Buddy, too.  Whitney and her fans want them together. Her parents want someone else - maybe they are even close to wanting ANYONE else. LOL. 

When the episode began and it was implied something romantic had gone on between Whitney and Buddy, my knee-jerk reaction was he doesn't deserve her (I bathed in holy water afterward).

I did not think there was someone on this show who could be more oblivious, more selfish, and entitled than Whitney, but in walks the prince, this man amongst men who comes up with nonsequitors like, "being with Chelsea was just so awesome, but it just"--pauses to run a hand down the beard--"I mean, I don't know man, it was so awesome but i didn't put my sobriety first.  Now I'm just like...fucked..."<beardswipe>

Say what you will about Whitney, but at least she speaks coherent English.  Save for "Hawaii'er."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Call me a nutter, but I really do want them to run with a “relationship” between Buddy and Nitwit. It would be a train wreck of awesome proportions. A mashup of the Titanic and the Hindenburg. All hands going down with the ship!  Nitwit breathing down Buddy’s neck 24/7 trying to keep him sober and really ending up just driving him to drink. Fake kissing.  Fake nudity in bed, implying sex was just had. More fake crying from Heather. More snark from Todd. Tal having to find a new place to live since Nitwit and Buddy are being gross all over the house. Imma die laughing just thinking about it. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 7

GUARANTEED that Whitney & Buddy were  intimate in Alaska.  Their body language, he moved in w/her right when they got home,  suddenly she’s grinning, that weird too-much-Botox-at-both-ends-of-her-mouth smile, all the time...

Buckle up. The time has come. They’ve decided to settle for each other. Lord help us all. Whitney and Buddy, married “having” a kid together.  Can you imagine them as parents? Sitting on the couch, watching the baby get into things, arguing with each other “It’s your turn to heave your big a** off the couch and feed it, change it!” “NO!! I did that yesterday. I’m still achy & sore from the exertion. You do it!”  

Fun times with the newly named show BIG COUPLE.  Oh the joy. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, princelina said:

I believe he said when asked that he'd like to be free in the future to go to DC whenever he wants and on trips like the Alaska one.  Doesn't that count as a job? 😂

This is reminding me of "We Open in Venice," from Kiss Me Kate. 

A troupe of strolling players are we,
Not stars like L.B. Mayer's are we,
But just a simple band
Who roams about the land
Dispensing fol-de-rol frivolity.
Mere folk who give distraction are we,
No Theater Guild attraction are we,
But just a crazy group
That never ceases to troop...

But they've ceased to give distraction.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Boring episode   So little going on in Whit's fabulous life that we were treated to Babs' cataract surgery and watched storm prep.  (Hey that storm hit my area too, and I recently had cataract surgery, can I get a "reality" show too??)  So desperate for any content at all that they had to bring in a guest  twerking instructor and Ashley's baby.  Oh, and Twit wore several sports bras, that's entertaining, right?  And Buddy....his descent into full-blown bumhood becomes more obvious with every episode.  Ugh

• Love 12
4 hours ago, auntjess said:

So tell me please, if you don't mind, because I had the first eye done, and then...
People started telling me to get the other one done for close vision, and lots rave about that option, but my eye doctor REALLY discourages it.

That would be terrible!!!  I can't even imagine how nauseated that would make a person.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

And Buddy....his descent into full-blown bumhood becomes more obvious with every episode.

Growing, recover, finding stability, needing to find a new healthy "addiction", how about he spend some time trying to better his life and circumstances? Community college, trade school, volunteering, have we been shown that Buddy has any useful skills besides pouring drinks and getting drunk while doing it which renders the usefulness of it kind of moot.

Contrary to popular belief I know plenty of people without college degrees that have good white collar careers because they know how to use Microsoft Office and act like professionals in the workplace.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Cache said:

All the hours they film just to piece together this crap.  Her life is so fabulous, they have to spend big parts of the season on Buddy, Heather crying over Buddy and now apparently being over Buddy, and her folks' medical issues. 

But so little to draw on from her personal life, her real life.  Just made up romantic relationships,  for-camera only snippets of workouts, fake dance classes, etc. 

Someone said they thought she did voice work for the radio?  Is that true?  Why not show that?  Because endless shrieking and peeing in a hottub are more fabulous and entertaining??!!  Jeez.

She doesn't even have the fake jobs anymore (other than BGDC).  I wonder if she rebelled against pretending to go to work, or are we to believe that her "fitness" and "work-outs" are a full time job now?

And yes - even if Buddy has done nothing until now except bartend and deliver pizzas, he is not too old to learn a trade and work like a grown up.

1 hour ago, Shannon Joanne said:

GUARANTEED that Whitney & Buddy were  intimate in Alaska.  Their body language, he moved in w/her right when they got home,  suddenly she’s grinning, that weird too-much-Botox-at-both-ends-of-her-mouth smile, all the time...

They'll have to show me an awful lot more than the stilted fake kiss they've been torturing us with before I'll believe it.  She's grinning because she thinks she has him "in the bag" but we've seen how that turns out.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, auntjess said:

My doc didn't want to do one of both (I've used contacts like that in the past). I had to choose if I wanted near, mid-range, or far. I got the mid-range,since I'm on the computer for work and gaming at home. It also lets me drive w/o distance glasses. I only need readers for very small print, like on a medicine bottle. Otherwise, life is good.

My uni's hospital does 1 eye and then the other 2 weeks later, in case you go blind or something, you still have 1 eye left. : )

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, aliya said:

My doc didn't want to do one of both (I've used contacts like that in the past). I had to choose if I wanted near, mid-range, or far.

I didn't realize there were 3 options.  I'm not in a hurry, because I see MUCH better after having the left eye done, but do want to get it eventually.
Thanks so much for giving me the information.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Shannon Joanne said:

Buckle up. The time has come. They’ve decided to settle for each other. Lord help us all. Whitney and Buddy, married “having” a kid together.  Can you imagine them as parents? Sitting on the couch, watching the baby get into things, arguing with each other “It’s your turn to heave your big a** off the couch and feed it, change it!” “NO!! I did that yesterday. I’m still achy & sore from the exertion. You do it!”  

Fun times with the newly named show BIG COUPLE.  Oh the joy. 

Oh I can see it now:  Our Big Fat Fabulous Family!  Twitney and Duddy and an overly fed poor child (picture those 200 lb 5 year olds from Maury Povich) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I agree all Heather's drama was fake.  There is no way that a month ago she was having a come apart because Duddy was in Twit's house but all of a sudden you are chill on the couch when he shows up in Alaska.  Having an easy going private conversation.  And Twit just offers he can stay there when they get back from Alaska and Heather doesn't bat an eye.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, auntjess said:

At least in the same promo, looked like she didn't have many people attend her event.

I think that was editing shenanigans, and that it was a rehearsal where someone said something like, "What if only four people attend?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Let's be honest.... no well-adjusted man, even one with a taste for larger women, would go near Whitney. She's so painfully immature and delusional that even the most dedicated Chubby Chaser will be run for the hills the instant she opens her clown mouth.

Buddy may be the best she can hope for. A recovering addict with no real employment prospects and even less well adjusted than she is. Of course all of her friends will insist how perfect they are for one another and the sad thing is that they may be right. But that's not a good thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, auntjess said:

I hated seeing Ice T introducing her at the NY thing.  I'm thinking don't make me take your show (In Ice Cold Blood) off series record.  
I know you have to be civil, but keep in real.  

8 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I think that was editing shenanigans, and that it was a rehearsal where someone said something like, "What if only four people attend?"

If anyone is interested, Whitney's appearance at the No Barriers Summit in New York (October 5, 2018) was discussed in the Social Media thread beginning on page 116. I won't spoil anything, but I will say that Whitney posted at least one (maybe two?) videos on instagram of her actually teaching there, and I must say, I very much doubt the editors were involved in those. (The videos are linked in several of the posts.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 3/12/2019 at 6:49 PM, Donut Bear said:

These worthless people have no boundaries, no sense of shame and apparently no need for privacy.  Do we really care at all about Buddy and his need to air every emotion and insecurity?  Or about Heather and whether she is over Buddy or not.  Or about the drama of Babs cataract surgery or Glenn’s hearing aid, things most seniors have at one time or another. Or about Whitney and her self delusional aggrandizement about her physical prowess and how every man she encounters is wildly sexually attracted to her.  

Nope. I had to stop recording because I can't even hate-watch anymore. When you stop hating, it's just over. I hope all these assholes go away after this season of garbage. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

There are some spoilers below regarding Buddy as well as the Summit in NYC that I know becuz I followed Twit's IG page last year. Don't read this post if you don't want to be given too much info.

Random thoughts
📌 Moodey, the Twerk King, was a total zero in my book. (Twit found him on the Internet, of course.)  Is he still going to be twerking when he's 70 years old? He's as out of date now as he will be then.
📌 Buddy mentions his dream of traveling & he actually fufills that dream with a 4-6 week swing thru national parks across the plains to Wash state, down the coast & home across the SW & South. He has no job. Is he wasting his TLC check this way?  (Apparently, since he has no other job.)
📌 And did he interrupt his trip for The Skinny episode or just say the hell with it?
📌 Twit generously offered a place for Buddy to stay as long as he needed it. He's still there. So, did Twit invite him as a guest (who never leaves)? Or is she now demanding rent from him?
📌 Speaking of TLC checks, in the last episode Twit told Todd he couldn't come to NYC since the Summit sponsors were only paying for her expenses, Yet both Todd & Buddy turn up there.
📌 I agree with Babs: "Buddy, Buddy, Buddy -- it's always Buddy." They could have named this episode the Bud-a-Thon. Or the whole season, in fact. I am so tired of Buddy conteplating the lint in his navel & bemoaning it. At this point, if I hear one more word about his struggles with recovery, I'm gonna start hoping he disappears in an alcohol/coke-fueled haze.
📌 And speaking of tiresome: we can make a new drinking game out of the number of times Twit says the word stressed. Jeez. If her life as a Z-list celeb is so hard, quit.
📌 Twit is under stress becuz she needs 3 different dance routines for the Summit & has little time to develop them. First, after 6 seasons she should have any number of routines to draw from. And second, why worry now? She's been doing the same moves for six seasons: pump arms, wiggle rump, repeat.
📌 Twit talks about how she sees the outdoors as "accessible" to her now & how the Whit-a-Thon has shown her "there is nothing [she] can't do." That's right, Twit, nothing you can't do as long as you have several ppl pulling or pushing you.
📌 With all the trash talk about Chelsea, I hope TLC paid her very well. Or that she's now suing all of them.
📌 After smelling Jessica, who didn't wear deodorant just for her, Twit, blubbering away, again sez she completed "16K." She was assisted in that as much as she was in the 8K which actually wasn't an 8K.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

So this 34 year old woman has both Tal & Buddy as roommates ?  She obviously is someone that just can't stand to be alone huh - attention on her 100 percent of the time ?  I live for Mr Frauds fishing weekends with his buddies - the whole house, fridge and bed to myself -  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So this 34 year old woman has both Tal & Buddy as roommates ?  She obviously is someone that just can't stand to be alone huh - attention on her 100 percent of the time ?  I live for Mr Frauds fishing weekends with his buddies - the whole house, fridge and bed to myself -  

She also recently rented an apt in Charlotte, ostensibly to avoid the 3-hr round trip drive when making her nobsactive videos. She now is cultivating a new set of (gay?) guys, attached to Ryan, I guess. One is named Cam; another. Kier.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Dot said:

She also recently rented an apt in Charlotte, ostensibly to avoid the 3-hr round trip drive when making her nobsactive videos. She now is cultivating a new set of (gay?) guys, attached to Ryan, I guess. One is named Cam; another. Kier.

Well I know if I had a BFF that needed to come to work one day a week in my town, they would be welcomed in my guest room - so maybe Ryan is just using her for the cash, like most of her barnacles, being she seems they can barely stomach her 

• Love 4

Seriously, a YouTube twerker?  I'm so glad I fast forwarded through that segment.  Plus she's resurrecting the will they/won't they thing with Buddy?  Boy, she's really scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with plot lines.  I'm more interested in watching Babs' cataract surgery than any of the phony crap Twit does.

On 3/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, it seems like a lot of attorneys do work well into retirement age.  I will too.  lol 

Lawyers never really retire, they just fade away.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/13/2019 at 10:10 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Those tattoos are ugly and the fact that Heather is encouraging this mess makes me think all the dramatics of a few episodes ago was all made for TV drama.

So now is she going to tat herself up the wazoo for more attention?  Seems like she just does these things for the TV drama.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Dot said:

There are some spoilers below regarding Buddy as well as the Summit in NYC that I know becuz I followed Twit's IG page last year. Don't read this post if you don't want to be given too much info.

Random thoughts
📌 Moodey, the Twerk King, was a total zero in my book. (Twit found him on the Internet, of course.)  Is he still going to be twerking when he's 70 years old? He's as out of date now as he will be then.
📌 Buddy mentions his dream of traveling & he actually fufills that dream with a 4-6 week swing thru national parks across the plains to Wash state, down the coast & home across the SW & South. He has no job. Is he wasting his TLC check this way?  (Apparently, since he has no other job.)
📌 And did he interrupt his trip for The Skinny episode or just say the hell with it?
📌 Twit generously offered a place for Buddy to stay as long as he needed it. He's still there. So, did Twit invite him as a guest (who never leaves)? Or is she now demanding rent from him?
📌 Speaking of TLC checks, in the last episode Twit told Todd he couldn't come to NYC since the Summit sponsors were only paying for her expenses, Yet both Todd & Buddy turn up there.
📌 I agree with Babs: "Buddy, Buddy, Buddy -- it's always Buddy." They could have named this episode the Bud-a-Thon. Or the whole season, in fact. I am so tired of Buddy conteplating the lint in his navel & bemoaning it. At this point, if I hear one more word about his struggles with recovery, I'm gonna start hoping he disappears in an alcohol/coke-fueled haze.
📌 And speaking of tiresome: we can make a new drinking game out of the number of times Twit says the word stressed. Jeez. If her life as a Z-list celeb is so hard, quit.
📌 Twit is under stress becuz she needs 3 different dance routines for the Summit & has little time to develop them. First, after 6 seasons she should have any number of routines to draw from. And second, why worry now? She's been doing the same moves for six seasons: pump arms, wiggle rump, repeat.
📌 Twit talks about how she sees the outdoors as "accessible" to her now & how the Whit-a-Thon has shown her "there is nothing [she] can't do." That's right, Twit, nothing you can't do as long as you have several ppl pulling or pushing you.
📌 With all the trash talk about Chelsea, I hope TLC paid her very well. Or that she's now suing all of them.
📌 After smelling Jessica, who didn't wear deodorant just for her, Twit, blubbering away, again sez she completed "16K." She was assisted in that as much as she was in the 8K which actually wasn't an 8K.

Let's be friends....come sit by me and have a glass of wine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8