Type keyword(s) to search

Bailing Out of Season 2: Who's the Worst?

• Start Topic

Bailing Out of Season 2: Who's the Worst?   POLL CLOSED

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which inmate was The Worst?

• Brittany
    • Matt
    • Michael
    • Tracie
    • Lizzie
  2. 2. Which civilian was The Worst?

• Marcellino
    • Caitlin
    • Sarah
    • Meghan
    • Clint
    • Scott
  3. 3. Which of the following did you feel personally victimized by? (Select all that apply.)

• Matt's gaping toof-hole
    • Megan's disheveled suitcase of sex toys and sadness
    • Lizzie's cleavage
    • Marcellino's dinner plate theft
    • Scott's mouthful of Chiclets
    • Sarah's multiple voices (possible ventriloquism)
    • Tito the former meth manufacturer having a larger house and more mature tolerance than most of ours
    • Clint's impenetrable phone screen
    • Jazmyn's perpetually open mouth
    • Caitlin's funeral home etiquette
    • Tracie's wardrobe
    • Brittany's cellblock design choices for Giovanni's bedroom
    • Michael's existence

(edited)

It was really hard thinking of anything I didn't like about Brittany and Marcellino. Color me shocked. 

Marcellino's literal rose-colored glasses? His penchant for using SAT vocabulary words without actually knowing their definitions? His constant preening about possessing a penis?

It was a toss up between Matt and Michael, but Michael has TWO children, so that makes him the worse to me.  Lizzie was bad but the men she tricked were even worse, probably all like Clint.

These were some tough choices but I think Matt is most likely to cause serious physical harm or death to another person.  

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6

@Drogo, thank you for doing this. 

I still can't believe these people. Glad we get a new season this summer!

Clint still fascinates me. How anyone can get through daily life like he does is amazing. But then i don't have parents to give me a house, different cars to drive, plane tix, credit cards, and rental cars. Maybe one day we will find out about the mystery rental car. Ah, sweet mystery of life!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

His penchant for using SAT vocabulary words without actually knowing their definitions?

That's one of my favorite things about him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

For who most offended me I was going to go with Michael, with his careless disregard for birth control and mumbly mouth.  But Lizzie took it to new levels with her "Without money you are of no use to me" speech.  I mean, that was cold as ice, and to say it to a crying man?

• Love 9

Michael is a slimy dirtbag for sure. But he wouldn't be able to be that way without these idiots fighting over him. They are essentially enabling his behavior, encouraging it (on a par with the enablers on My 600 Lb Life who bring 20,000 calories of food to their bedridden whales daily). I actually hold Sarah and Megan more responsible for letting this bullshit happen over and over again, especially with Sarah getting knocked up straight out of the (prison) gate and Megan still dating Michael after all this shit came out in the open. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, BadTV said:

Add this to your resume Lizzie.

I wish we could have seen her resume! Wtf does someone put on their resume when they admit they have never been anything other than a hooker or stripper? And what kind of employer would peruse that resume and exclaim "What a stellar candidate for this company!"?

• Love 6

Lizzie....man, if I could just get 5 minutes with her ass! The way that she blamed Scott for not having any money and being so self absorbed that she wouldn't even remotely accept the fact that he was broke because he blew all of his savings on her! I really hope that she gets what's coming to her for using Scott the way that she did. That bitch really felt like he OWED her everything!

I also voted for Marcellino because for 95% of the show he was a very controlling asshat! He did redeem himself though once he found out that Brittany was pregnant, with his proposal and they way that he interacted with little Giovanni. 

I also voted for Clint. But somehow he gets a pass from me. I really felt like he has always had special needs and that's why he has lived at home and his parents were pretty much managing his money, etc. I do hope that his skanky meth bride doesn't relapse and pull another number on him like she did. He was absolutely in love with her!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Marsupial said:

I see you still managed to get the Marcellino dinner plate incident in there again. That poor dinner plate really got to you, didn't it?

Taking food away from a grown woman is some grade A bull crap, though, and deserves to be memorialized in the lowlights.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

Taking food away from a grown woman is some grade A bull crap, though, and deserves to be memorialized in the lowlights.

I know I voted for Michael as the worst, and that still stands, however:  I now want to include Caitlyn and Marcelino back into the mix for the worst.  Caitlyn, if you are listening:  YOU HAVE A SON.*  Every time who whine about "I have no family left now" I hope your son NEVER hears this as it will punch him in the gut and WILL affect his relationships with women his whole life.   Caitlyn, you sought out a prison mate tried in vain to change him, tried mightily to work out your issues with your druggie mom with a new druggie......how did that work for you?

Marshy Man is back in the mix as he cares way too much about his penis and he took away Brit's food.  I am with @cousin oliver on this one!!

*= she did not give birth as a teen and choose not to parent via an adoption plan.  No judgement there.  She gave/lost custody and seems to choose inmates over her son.  Think of all the energy, time and money she put towards Matt.....just think of if she had put that into her son, getting him back, finding a home for the two of them, enrolling him in school......but no.

• Love 3

It's so hard to pick the worst because they're all the worst in some way. I ultimately chose Lizzie because she's old enough to know better and she was just cold in her final speech to Scott followed by "Were are you going?" as he tried to leave. She has such a hugely high opinion of herself, which is why I voted for her. But several were honorable mentions.

For the worst civilian, I picked Megan - and that's because she almost had me at the end when she seemed to genuinely get her relationship with Michael was harming his wife and children - until she then went back to it anyway. 

I feel personally assaulted by Sarah's code switching. Also Lizzie's cleavage because put that shit away - nobody needs to see that.  

• Love 6
On 3/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, Marsupial said:

I see you still managed to get the Marcellino dinner plate incident in there again. That poor dinner plate really got to you, didn't it?

Try taking my food. You'll find out. 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Brittany, Matt, Caitlin, Sarah and Tracie really came out of this poll smelling like roses.  And let's be honest, we pretty much hate them, too.

So the moral of the story is, this show is a virtual cornucopia of The Worst. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Brittany, Matt, Caitlin, Sarah and Tracie really came out of this poll smelling like roses.  And let's be honest, we pretty much hate them, too.

So the moral of the story is, this show is a virtual cornucopia of The Worst. 

My take on this shitshow....stupid/insecure vs straight up evil. I think Brittany will always need a caretaker of sorts, Matt is just a sad pathetic creature with zero life goals, Caitlin needs some sort of validation - likely bc of her relationship with her mom and her mom's relationship with drugs, Sarah is desperate to have a father for her children - at almost any cost, and Tracie doesn't give a shit about anyone - not Clint, her own kids, or herself. Lizard is a trifling nasty evil bitch, Megan has no moral compass, and dog turds have more ethics than Michael. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

I don't know if you heard-- but Matt is thriving in prison. 

rawtumblr_n6vbnia3df1r7ex9oo7_500.gif

I love that show! 😂

(Although the creepy scene with the dead girlfriend on the ceiling gave me nightmares for months)

Edited by Hannah94

I find it interesting that people seem to have issues with the POC on this show, Lizzie, Megan, Marcelino and Michael.  But most of the white people are just "misunderstood."  Okay.

The one person who really scared me, was Matt.  Matt is someone I can picture killing a girlfriend and burying her body in a shallow grave, and then moving onto the next woman.

• Love 4

The one person who really scared me, was Matt.  Matt is someone I can picture killing a girlfriend and burying her body in a shallow grave, and then moving onto the next woman.

I've said the same thing about Matt a bunch of times. I think he could easily hurt or kill someone. He's terrifying.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:44 AM, Neurochick said:

It was a toss up between Matt and Michael, but Michael has TWO children, so that makes him the worse to me.

I wonder if anyone thought that Sarah was worse than Meghan because Sarah has TWO children?

17 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I find it interesting that people seem to have issues with the POC on this show, Lizzie, Megan, Marcelino and Michael.  But most of the white people are just "misunderstood."  Okay.

Hm. Well, Mike and Lizzie certainly ran away with 'worst inmate', but Clint and Meghan were neck and neck in 'worst civilian'; otoh, the show carelessly didn't insist on perfect racial parity between the inmates and civilians, so, it's too complicated to figure out exactly.

• Love 3

I wonder if anyone thought that Sarah was worse than Meghan because Sarah has TWO children?

I wasn't the original poster, but I think the original thought was not that Michael was worse because he had children, but that his bad behavior had consequences on his children, making him worse than Matt (who while plenty bad all on his own, at least didn't have children around to be negatively impacted by his crappy decisions). In other words, it's bad enough to be an asshat but worse to be an asshat with kids who suffer due to your asshattedness.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lellend said:

I’m very surprised that Tracie wasn’t in second place. Come on guys, she was definitely up there on the list. 😂

If I could vote for 2, Tracie would have gotten my vote, but Lizzie was definitely worse. Tracie at least had the “excuse” of being on drugs when she stole the car, and she does seem to genuinely love Clint—or at least being his goddess. Lizzie leached Scott of every penny he owns and left when he had nothing left to give and obviously never loved him. (This is the same reason for why I voted Scott as the worst because he’s the most stupid. If you have to ask whether you’re a trick 3 times an episode, you’re just a trick! Clint was also stupid, but I think he has some mental disability and enabling parents; Scott seems like a functioning man who just fell for the biggest love scam.)  But I can see why others voted for Michael because he was a cheater; I mean, personally, I think it’s pretty apparent he didn’t marry Sarah out of some great love and devotion but because he thought he had to for his parole, so he would fall lower on my list.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

If I could vote for 2, Tracie would have gotten my vote, but Lizzie was definitely worse. Tracie at least had the “excuse” of being on drugs when she stole the car, and she does seem to genuinely love Clint—or at least being his goddess. Lizzie leached Scott of every penny he owns and left when he had nothing left to give and obviously never loved him. (This is the same reason for why I voted Scott as the worst because he’s the most stupid. If you have to ask whether you’re a trick 3 times an episode, you’re just a trick! Clint was also stupid, but I think he has some mental disability and enabling parents; Scott seems like a functioning man who just fell for the biggest love scam.)  But I can see why others voted for Michael because he was a cheater; I mean, personally, I think it’s pretty apparent he didn’t marry Sarah out of some great love and devotion but because he thought he had to for his parole, so he would fall lower on my list.

I have a feeling that if Clint went broke and lost everything, Tracie would be gone in a heartbeat too. I think the only reason she came back to him was because she realized she couldn’t get by without him paying her way. 

• Love 6
On 3/12/2019 at 7:34 PM, Neurochick said:

I find Sarah to be on the of the most annoying as she excuses Michael's behavior over and over.  "He won't tell anyone where he was for two days.  That's just Michael."  TWO DAYS?  Good lord unless you come home with a discharge sheet from a hospital whose phones lines were down, here are your things on the curb. 

None of these white people are misunderstood, at least to me.  The are trying to change the unchangeable, trying to legislate and change feelings towards others....just yuck.

And yes I think Matt can hurt someone.

• Love 5

I think different people will define "worst" in their minds in different ways (which is fine). So, say, for me, if I define "worst" as an evil, mean-spirited, conceited, stupid hussy harlot whose opinion of herself is WAY beyond what she really is, then it's Lizzie by a landslide. 

If I define "worst" as the most pathetic, spineless, clearly soft in the head person who really should for all intents and purposes not even have been allowed to BE on this show, then it's Clint.

And lucky me, I got to use both definitions for the two categories. 

But Scott would have been a close second runner-up to Clint, walking away with a stained shabby banner made from the snippings from that oversized car ribbon and a bouquet of teef. 

I'm on the very short list that disliked Marcelino pretty much the least of all ... the way he was with Brittany's son scored a lot of points with me. And somehow I missed the famous/infamous plate scene so maybe that's why he doesn't bug me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Everything about Marcellino bugs me. To me, he exhibits all the signs of a classic domestic abuser. He is so intent on her living up to his dreams and expectations, it's like he doesn't even see the real her. They both have intelligence, but he wants to be her teacher, not her equal. And I am sorry, but why the F**k couldn't he just let her have her shower and change into clean clean clothes without barging in and initiating sex? She's too afraid to say anything because she's totally dependent on him. Meanwhile he's got to control and be a part of everything she does, thinks or says. Blech!!!!!

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 4
On 3/18/2019 at 3:47 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

But Scott would have been a close second runner-up to Clint,

Clint and Scott are both so sad in their delusions. Just like 90 day fiance, why on earth do these guys think these women 'love' them if they have to pay for everything? Is that the only way they've known love, after payment? Too sad to even consider them the worst. Michael and his baby mommas is disgusting, but the women put up with him just because he makes them feel 'loved and important'.Actually this show depresses me.

I am surprised that more people didn't point out that Caitlin (I hope I am identifying the right gal - they all seem similar) has some major issues. Her entire behaviour when Matt was released was beyond embarrassing. I had to skip through her scenes, especially when she was grabbing at him and going on about sex (meanwhile he's talking about needing a shower and a proper toothbrush). Her initial TH was bizarre because she went on about being obsessed with his looks and needing to have him. 

• Love 1
On 3/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, Elizzikra said:

Michael was worse because he had children, but that his bad behavior had consequences on his children

I can make allowances for Michael because he shares that bad behaviour with his women. Michael can't act out and negatively affect his women IF the mother(s) won't allow it. Of all the men, I could tolerate him the best because he's not obsessed.

On 3/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know I voted for Michael as the worst, and that still stands, however:  I now want to include Caitlyn and Marcelino back into the mix for the worst.  Caitlyn, if you are listening:  YOU HAVE A SON.*  Every time who whine about "I have no family left now" I hope your son NEVER hears this as it will punch him in the gut and WILL affect his relationships with women his whole life.   Caitlyn, you sought out a prison mate tried in vain to change him, tried mightily to work out your issues with your druggie mom with a new druggie......how did that work for you?

Marshy Man is back in the mix as he cares way too much about his penis and he took away Brit's food.  I am with @cousin oliver on this one!!

*= she did not give birth as a teen and choose not to parent via an adoption plan.  No judgement there.  She gave/lost custody and seems to choose inmates over her son.  Think of all the energy, time and money she put towards Matt.....just think of if she had put that into her son, getting him back, finding a home for the two of them, enrolling him in school......but no.

I agree with everything you've said re: Caitlyn and Marcelino (And Brittany's pregnancy depresses me because you know she will never have a say/decision over that child.)