Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Tom vs. Tom

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I wanna go to a cat cafe!  And I'm more of a dog person, but those lil kittens were so cute! Let's face it, a puppy cafe would be pee and poop everywhere.

By the way, did I catch Sandoval asking "that's not LUCY, is it?"  

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But you could dial back even further and say James started it by coming out into the alley and screaming at Kristen. Katie said something flippant about his pants falling off, while basically telling him to go away. It was (IMO) an attempt to defend her friend and diffuse the situation. She was like, "Get out of here, and pull up your pants while you're at it." I think there's a big different between commenting on a wardrobe choice and someone's body (which you have a lot less control over). But maybe that's just me. 

Okay but if he did, that was between him and Kristen (and Kristen certainly starts quite a lot of stuff with him and others.)  That didn't involve Katie.  So no matter what he may or may not have said to Kristen, Katie started the name throwing between her and James by commenting on James' appearance first.  I could be wrong but as I remember it, it was more than just a "pull up your pants" kind of comment.  

• Love 4

I really think James talks his shit to ensure he’ll be back another season. I also think the reason he’s snapping is because, besides this affecting his coins, this is like the second or third time they’ve invited him to only disinvite him. Tom Swartz was basically kissing his ass at the club, but then once Katie put his balls back in her purse, he had an epiphany. 

I think the only reason Jax is taking the stance he’s taking is because it’s James and he needs to look good for having Huhhhnny’s back. 

Katie is a straight up bitch who can dish it but can’t take it. 

Lala cant stand anyone talking about “MyMan” but has no problem talking about Raquel. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Okay but if he did, that was between him and Kristen (and Kristen certainly starts quite a lot of stuff with him and others.)  That didn't involve Katie.  So no matter what he may or may not have said to Kristen, Katie started the name throwing between her and James by commenting on James' appearance first.  I could be wrong but as I remember it, it was more than just a "pull up your pants" kind of comment.  

Yes.  James was screaming at Lala that "She was a mess" in the back alley break room. Katie said "She's a mess?  You're a mess.  Pull up your shorts".

Quite frankly, 20 years ago, if I'm on my break at work and a coworker, infamous for hurling insults at any and every one, did what James did......

I would have told him to shut the fuck up and take your temper tantrum somewhere other than where I'm trying to relax.  You got a problem with Kristen and Hope?  Then go find them and scream at them. 

But leave me, my shot of tequila and cigarette, in minimum wage worker peace.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Marley said:

James anger management is really working lol. I can see him being mad and upset for being uninvited but just flying off the handle like that is embarrassing. Chill out.

Also James wants to get back to SUR because the show obviously. It’s not because SUR is where the heart is or he wants validation. Lol such bs.

Carter is actually creepy. I guess he was never shown much before so I didn’t mind him but the more I see him the more I’m not a fan. I’m sure Kristen is no peach either in a relationship.

To me it seems like Jax is always high. The way he acts and moves when they are out and stuff is totally how ppl high on coke act.

Also Katie is a bitch but I don’t blame her for not wanting James on vacation. Especially on a vacation where she’s gonna be in a bathing suit. It would not be fun to relax in the sun with a guy who has called you fat multiple times.

Plus his pupils are always huge.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewound, but I am still not sure. It looked like Schwartz was smiling when FI was calling Katie a bully. 

Oh, he was.  But that was earlier in the episode, when Katie and Sandoval were arguing.  Afterwards, Sandoval came to his senses and remembered Pulling Rank Katie is in charge of who's on VPR, and they called James to TomTom to uninvited him... where Schwartz responded to James' "You're a P***... Fuck your wife" by throwing cocktail garnishes.   

Going to defend James... it was a shitty thing to invite him and then uninvite him.  I'm also curious how many trips Kristen was invited to "because she's Katie's friend" despite Tom Sandoval hating her and having plenty of reason to pull rank.

• Love 11

Who would want to spend 3 days in MX with this pussy crybaby? I think Ariana and Scheana are the only 2 left that tolerate him. Dumb and Dumber should never have invited him.

Another Billie free episode.

Do you really need a DJ at brunch?

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Thumper said:

I only half watch this show, but I had a giggle at the scene where Jax is bartending and a bunch of women at the bar are looking at him adoringly!  They must be VPR groupies.

And then told them he was not "muddling anything that night". It was too much work, so no mojito's if Jax was your bartender! What a complete asshat he is. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Schwartz needs to grow a pair ASAP.

Schwartz is useless.  Someone tells me "Fuck your wife" I don't need them to "say it again."

"Say it again" is the human equivalent of dogs peeing to show you their submission, an indirect translation of "Don't worry, insult my wife, I won't do shit."

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Did anyone else catch Ariana complaining about "fucking Katie" uninviting James and then totally changing her demeanor when Katie came out to talk to them? Tell us how you really feel, Ariana! 

I agree that Katie is often a bully who deserves to be called out more than she usually is, but I'm with her on this one. When James has problems with Lala, Brittany, Kristen, Carter, Jax, and Katie, it makes no sense to invite him on a vacation with all of them. What's going unsaid, of course, is that James would add much-needed conflict to the dynamic. I won't be surprised if the producers find a way to get him there... 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewound, but I am still not sure. It looked like Schwartz was smiling when FI was calling Katie a bully. 

It seems like he might be one of these people who smiles when he gets nervous, and any hint of confrontation seems to make him nervous. 

Katie is no great prize, but I don't really get the whole carrying of James' firing on her shoulders.  He pissed off so many of the cast by acting like a drunk, petulant child at work; maybe Katie was the one who talked to Lisa, but Lisa did not just fire him for one insulting comment at Katie.  His response to Tom and Tom was hilarious - and proved the point of his douchery - having a full out temper tantrum in front of the former boss he is trying to impress with how much he has "grown" to get his job back?  Dumbass. 

Hey, that was my Gelson's!  They (unfortunately?) do not sell butt plugs there.  They do have a great vodka selection, though.  

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Do you really need a DJ at brunch?

Is that even a question? Everyone needs a side of boomchickboomchickboomchick with their bottomless mimosa and Spanish omelette.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

It’s not fun to watch an argument where both sides are awful. James is a complete ass and Katie is a bully. Ugh. James proved Katie’s point at the end though. But Tom was also correct to point out that all of them have fucked up. 

I don’t think it was cool of Ariana to go off on Schwartz but then be totally happy yay fun time with Katie.

Katie was so rude practically scowling at the idea of going to Scheana’s apartment. Not a fan of her.

Carter does seem like a huge creep but I laughed out loud when Kristen said they had sex in his kitchen. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

FI Tom is such a little bitch - after the altercation behind SUR with Schwartz, Ariana and Katie - he RUNS to Lisa Vanderpump to tattle on Katie and lie about how wonderfully well James is doing.  What a creep.  And yes, Katie can be and has been awful at times, but James actively works to get at people and is never actually remorseful for any of his horrible behaviour.

You have to be new to the show to say this. Tom did run to tell on Katie, he went and basically dropped facts. Katie was toxic as shit for the last 3 seasons and nothing happens to her. She's body shamed others in the group, attacked others and done other things and nothing was done about it. Lisa would maybe pull her aside and talk to her. The incident where James called her fat this season was after she attacked him.  James is a dbag but Katie is a bully that gets away with it.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Those weren’t really butt plugs, were they?

Had a good laugh at that one - but, having shopped in West Hollywood a few times, I can report never having seen butt plugs in the produce section. Too funny!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Had a good laugh at that one - but, having shopped in West Hollywood a few times, I can report never having seen butt plugs in the produce section. Too funny!

Everyone knows they keep them in the liquor section.  (Source: Supermarket Sweep: WeHo Edition)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

FWIW, Katie can claim to "pull rank" and play the wife card all she wants but since it was Flat Iron's idea for the trip and Flat Iron was inviting folks, it's not Katie's decision on who can come and who can't.  If she doesn't like who Flat Iron invites, then don't go.  Problem solved. 

See, I may have gotten this wrong, but I thought the trip was some type of TomTom "honeymoon" (I just lost IQ points for writing that) wherein Lisa told both Toms that if they wanted to get away, this was the time, because she was going to own them for the next year.  That's why I think both Toms should have had the power over the decision-making as to who was invited on this trip.  I do agree, though, that if FI was going to pull some power move and insist on James going, Schwartz should have just planned his own trip.

Let me see who would have wound up on which trip:  In one corner, we have FI, James, Ariana (maybe) and Racquel, and in the other, going to Cancun or wherever, would have been: Katie, Schwartz, Stassi, Beau, Kristen, Carter, Jax, Brittney, Lala, Scheana, and Adam...

I do wonder which group would have gotten more camera time...

53 minutes ago, Pringlescan said:

You have to be new to the show to say this. Tom did run to tell on Katie, he went and basically dropped facts. Katie was toxic as shit for the last 3 seasons and nothing happens to her. She's body shamed others in the group, attacked others and done other things and nothing was done about it. Lisa would maybe pull her aside and talk to her. The incident where James called her fat this season was after she attacked him.  James is a dbag but Katie is a bully that gets away with it.

Who did Katie body-shame?  I'm not saying she didn't do it, but I honestly don't remember this.  

I hate that I'm defending Katie (again), but she didn't really do any "shaming" to anyone, except, perhaps, Kristen and Carter.  When the "call it as I see it" conversation happened, Lala showed up at Sur and asked to speak to Katie outside, which is when Katie said (with surprisingly little malice), "oh, yeah, I called you a whore.  Call it like I see it."  It is one thing to own your words when confronted with them (and, come on, was Katie not right?  If the lucite heel fits...) then to come storming out of a gate, calling people all kinds of whores and bitches and assholes for no reason. I haven't really seen that from Katie since season 2.  Her stealth bitch is more...stealth.  

• Love 14

Also while yes Lala fat shamed katie in the past, she has apologized more than once.  On the show, and Katie didn’t want to hear it, on the reunion show when Katie also apologized. James never has. Also FI always says James is provoked. Not always. Case in point the scene they showed last night, I’ll even repost the full clip here of that scene :

As I said Lala has since apologized for her comments and has called James out on not. 

And no it isn’t just katie. He has fat shamed brittany and then embarrassed her with his great rap. And the way FI treats James is like talking to a bad puppy. FI claims he is the best friend to everyone all the time.. no he’s kind of a sucky friend actually.  

And  I’m sorry but he has always a problem with certain girls. He has never liked Stassi. I don’t know why. I know she was sort of a brat during seasons 3 and 4 with her odd filming issues about when she would film and who with(never Jax) but I think that was mostly a thing with Patrick and for some reason he acts like he knows her motives about everything, which is super annoying. And he has never liked katie. During season 5 all the problems with her and Scwartz was Katie’s fault. Scwartz was the victim! Ugh. I cannot stand FI. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

James never has.

James sometimes apologizes but never means it. In fact, he usually goes right back and uses the insult again either in a TH or when with other people. Case in point, Britney. He apologized to Jax for what he did to her but in the same episode brags about what he did to Sandoval and Ariana. He's insincere and maybe that's why people don't believe his b.s. He says I'm sorry to get something and not because he is actually sorry. And if you dare upset him, he'll go after the thing he knows you hate. How many times has he made comments on how fat Katie is in THs? And why does that have any effect on his life?

• Love 16
1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also while yes Lala fat shamed katie in the past, she has apologized more than once.  On the show, and Katie didn’t want to hear it, on the reunion show when Katie also apologized. James never has. Also FI always says James is provoked. Not always. Case in point the scene they showed last night, I’ll even repost the full clip here of that scene :

Exactly. Lala has “redeemed” herself. James doesn’t care and keeps repeating the same behavior that alienates him from most of the group. 

And yes, though every one of them does crappy things, they all have a history with one another. James is still basically a hanger-on who wormed his way into “their” (haha) show via a put-on relationship with Kristen. LmDo any of them actually hang out with him in any capacity once filming ends? Aside from something like Coachella?

• Love 12
3 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I really think James talks his shit to ensure he’ll be back another season. I also think the reason he’s snapping is because, besides this affecting his coins, this is like the second or third time they’ve invited him to only disinvite him. Tom Swartz was basically kissing his ass at the club, but then once Katie put his balls back in her purse, he had an epiphany. 

Yea, as fucked up as James's behavior has been, it's super shitty to dis-invite someone. That would break my heart. The guys sure liked hanging out in his private booth and drinking all that (likely comped) alcohol. It would piss me off. 

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Going to defend James... it was a shitty thing to invite him and then uninvite him.  I'm also curious how many trips Kristen was invited to "because she's Katie's friend" despite Tom Sandoval hating her and having plenty of reason to pull rank.

This. I mentioned in my first post that Kristen and Ariana both went on Scheana's bachelorette trip. Talk about awkward. I don't think it's Katie's fault that James got fired and I get why she has issues with him. But then maybe SHE should stay home. Every single trip these chucklefucks have gone on has included SOME mish-mash of dysfunctional relationships. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Nope, not new. Apparently just have a different opinion than you do.

Yup. I’m not new either but I’ve seen what James has said countless time about a lot of the women on this show and it’s not funny at all. Also there’s no redeeming him at this point because he thinks it’s funny and I guess others do too because he’s still on the show. But like someone else said Katie didn’t fire James, Lisa did. Lisa could have easily let katie walk. 

• Love 22

It seemed to me that James was not drunk when he started insulting Tom and Tom at the bar. Was that a first? He’s usually very drunk when he rages. He could have snorted something, but I am pretty sure he had not consumed alcohol. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, langford peel said:

Here is an unpopular opinion. Katie is a  fraud

She is supposed to be strong independent woman. A feminist. But she lets the alcholic raving of a pipsqueak take over her life. A ballsy woman would get right in his face and call him out for being a malnourished drunken wanker. She didn’t need to go to Mommy. Seriously if you want to be treated as an equal stand up and give as good as you get. 

When they go low, I go lower.

I would have shot back, "I'll lose some fucking weight if you get your ears pinned, DUMBO."  

Because I'm evil like that.  

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Katie is absolutely a bully. She is continuing to punish James for something that she has often been guilty of in the past - how many times have we heard this idiot call people bitches, whores, sluts and gossip about people's personal lives in and outside of work? She basically laid it out for Ariana that Ariana can't consider her and James' friendship equal in her life - Katie must be chosen at all times. That is  bully that is reminding her 'friends' what is expected of them. It's a joint event, she does not have the right to pull rank. If you really want, throw a passive aggressive tantrum and sit this one out but no one @ me with bullshit excuses about her standing up for herself. I'll give Katie credit for standing up for herself if she sacrfiices her Bravo paycheque in order to get James fired. She's offered an ultimatum as a server at Sur meanwhile continuing employment with an organization who also employes James and not a shread of realism to think that she can completely avoid him. There are plenty of ways for her to avoid James on vacation...look at how Lala managed to do that in previous seasons while, namely Katie, was going around calling her a slut and walking around with a stank face the entire time. Your past doesn't become erased with an apology and if you're a fucked up motherfucker that has found any kind of redemption in life, your are the LAST person I expect to judge someone else for growing through their own fuckery. So miss me with that bullshit Katie. You deserved to be called out for being a bully.  Cry bitch, cry some more. No sympathy here. I had really hoped she had turned the corner a couple seasons back but she's falling into her mean girl routine but in a 'calm' voice.

Kristen really needs therapy. Her decisions with men are so questionable, she doesn't even realize how lucky she is if she's managed through her life without being preyed upon.

WTF Jax, how are you going to refuse to do your job???

Schwartz is such a coward. He put all of it on Sandoval when he was involved in the invitation and totally on board. I think Ariana was absolutely right for putting Schwartz on blast but she back tracked too quickly.

Sandoval is wrong for blaming Katie for James losing his job. He said something shitty, coupled with a lot of other shitty things he did. It wasn't a singular incident and further, there would be no justification if James was innocent of the charges against him. But again, Katie is a bully. He is right about that. But Sandoval, why are you talking to LVP about this? How the hell did this go from James not goig to Mexico to advocating for James' job back? James hasn't hit rock bottom to realize that it's not okay to be drunk and idiotic or sober and idiotic for that matter. A couple of weeks of being good doesn't mean that he's truly learned the error of his ways (as evidence from his reaction to the dis-invitation). How funny that after giving LVP his speil, 30 seconds later he's flying off the handle. At one point he got heated and Lisa said his name and he looked at her like he couldn't understand why she was trying to calm him down. Either James has poor attendance at these anger management classes or he needs to find a better one.

The irony of all of this is all this hoopla about not being able to be around James in any capacity is only feeding drama that will likely secure him for another season...but maybe then poor Katie will give Bravo an ultimatum finally. This show has no prerequisite that you need to work for LVP in order to be a castmember.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12

James has SERIOUS issues with anger and with rage directed at women. I don’t like Katie all that much, but I’m on her side regarding this issue. 

Random and unimportant, but I’m genuinely curious as to whether Billy and Bert of the Brandon, Billy, and Bert trio are actually named Billy and Bert, or if their formal names are William and Albert (or Robert)? 

• Love 12

Yes, James is rude, has no filter, and is very immature. His comment to Katie about her weight was cruel, and James needs to learn that a man should never comment on a woman’s weight. However ~ James is more entertaining on his worst day than Katie is on her best day. 

Katie should practice being more tolerant- she has made many inflammatory comments to others in the past. 

If James’ remarks really hurt her feelings she may have had better luck speaking privately to James and actually explaining that everyone has insecurities that trigger them- including James. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Sandoval is wrong for blaming Katie for James losing his job. He said something shitty, coupled with a lot of other shitty things he did. It wasn't a singular incident and further, there would be no justification if James was innocent of the charges against him. But again, Katie is a bully. He is right about that. But Sandoval, why are you talking to LVP about this? How the hell did this go from James not goig to Mexico to advocating for James' job back? James hasn't hit rock bottom to realize that it's not okay to be drunk and idiotic or sober and idiotic for that matter. A couple of weeks of being good doesn't mean that he's truly learned the error of his ways (as evidence from his reaction to the dis-invitation). How funny that after giving LVP his speil, 30 seconds later he's flying off the handle. At one point he got heated and Lisa said his name and he looked at her like he couldn't understand why she was trying to calm him down. Either James has poor attendance at these anger management classes or he needs to find a better one.

I think Sandoval's point was that Katie acts out at others and nothing happens for it. She doesn't get talked to or even sent home(at least what we've seen via editing). But when she's attacked she runs right to LVP and cries about it. Again James is a POS no matter what good he's done but people act like Katie is this innocent individual that does nothing wrong when she's behind most the issues with people.

6 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Nope, not new. Apparently just have a different opinion than you do.

Not really an opinion that differs. If you've watched the show every Sandoval said is pretty much true aside from saying James is provoked. Katie does and gets away with everything she does and cries when people fight back. 

• Love 5

James is an ass but he's also the youngest of the bunch by about ten years. This show has been on a little while now and I remember everyone in this crew, except Arianna who came late to the party, actually making just as much of an ass of themselves at work in the past, and, maybe some of them not being AS rude, but Jax, Katie, and Kristin certainly have said, and done, just as much if not worse than James without even the excuse of being very young. Katie is still a drunk, I just didn't realize it until this episode, Jax is just as creepy as he's ever been. He has no real direction and once the show is done he will piss away that money and honestly I wouldn't be surprised at all if, when the cameras fade Jax doesn't resort to asking Brittany to shake her ass to get them some money. He's just that skeevy! Kristin is beyond a hot mess! She has no self -esteem and half of the time that James ends up in a hate spiral it's because Kristin induced it with her weird obsession with him.

They are all a mess and I guess that's why we watch, but James doesn't have anger issues IMO, he has 'early 20's rich white male' syndrome and that's all. He'll grow out of it but they all expect him to be as put together as they are in their mid to late 30's. That's not how maturity works. It takes time to get there and frankly we are all assholes in our early 20s because it's literally the best years of a human's life - we are at our most physically able, our best looking, we can drink until 7am and still walk out of the house at brunch looking great, the world is open for us. It's truly the best time for a human and James is in the thick of it and all the others have outgrown it. We can be sassy in our early 20s, and careless because 'we are going to live forever' and everyone else is either old or too young to matter. And in addition to all the sassiness that comes with being at that prime human stage of life James has the added shittiness of having "friends" who constantly put him at the fringe of the group or exclude him. He's still young enough that it's hard to blow that off. First Jax was constantly at him, then Kristin, who never has stopped, and now Katie. It's no wonder he says mean shit to them frankly. Katie has shown she can't take a single comment, much less the constant badgery James takes. I can't help it, I feel bad for the kid.

Edit: apparently he's 27 so I'll change that to he's on that cusp where he IS starting to be too old for that nonsense and he needs to tighten up. But still young enough that I can honestly expect him to "grow out of it" (sooner than later!).

Edited by Mazzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pringlescan said:

I think Sandoval's point was that Katie acts out at others and nothing happens for it. She doesn't get talked to or even sent home(at least what we've seen via editing). But when she's attacked she runs right to LVP and cries about it. Again James is a POS no matter what good he's done but people act like Katie is this innocent individual that does nothing wrong when she's behind most the issues with people.

I understand the larger point he was making but he delivered it in a way that seemed to undermine James' behaviour and as much. I don't think he was trying to condone what James said but I think he could have delivered it in a way where there was little room to misunderstand what he was saying. The moment he said she got James fired, she went from stunned silence to yelling denials...he handed her an opportunity to distract from her own behaviour and she took it.

1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

I've watched the show.  We have a difference of opinion.  Not sure why you're being so aggressive.

This. I wish I could like it a lot and co-sign it for almost every show I watch and post about it.

23 minutes ago, Quilty said:

"Fuck Fatty and Fuck Weasel "

Thank you James. 😂

Ugh. James is the worst. When can calling people fat be considered along the lines of some other words that society has deemed intolerable? 

• Love 6

I've seen more than one person in multiple thread say that Katie was called fat and she immediately ran to LVP to complain but I didn't see that.  Lala called her fat in previous seasons and she didn't run to LVP.  James has done it more than once and she didn't run to LVP.  Yes, we did see her go to LVP this year and give the ultimatum, but she hasn't run to LVP every time James or anyone else has done it.  Having said that, I honestly don't think she was really bothered when James called her fat this year. I think she went to LVP to push the subject on someone she and her friends don't like.  It was a shit move but at the same time, they are in a business and every member of staff has the right to a harassment free workplace.  LVP should have done it without any ultimatum. She saw James act like a drunk lunatic, making awful comments over the mic while dj'ing, LVP should have pulled her dang big girl panties on and fired him ages ago!  

As much as I can't stand James (and I do feel sorry for him with that awful mom of his), I'm over people inviting him and dis-inviting him.  That's cruel and mean.  Scheana asking him to move her to Marina del Rey and then telling him he can't come to her party was such a shit move!  But then the cast of VPR aren't exactly the arbiters of good taste and decorum!

• Love 9

The highlight of the episode for me was the cats. More pussies, please! But not the vajazzled kind. 

Mojitos are my favorite alcoholic drink. I'd be so pissed if I dealt with a bartender like Jax. I know muddling is a pain, but I give good tips for a bartender who sucks it up and does their damn job and makes me a mojito. It's not a fucking dive bar, I know you've got some damn mint right there just waiting to be muddled. A fucking cosmo as a replacement? Ugh, no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Mojitos are my favorite alcoholic drink. I'd be so pissed if I dealt with a bartender like Jax. I know muddling is a pain, but I give good tips for a bartender who sucks it up and does their damn job and makes me a mojito. It's not a fucking dive bar, I know you've got some damn mint right there just waiting to be muddled. A fucking cosmo as a replacement? Ugh, no.

Right? When I order a mojito, I'm asking for a drink with mint in it. Does cranberry taste like mint? Is vodka the same as rum? Of course, I'd be that bitch that would start spreading the word to random people around me: "Oh my God, see that bartender? He made me the most amazing mojito! You have to go order one from him. So good!" Didn't feel like muddling, eh? 

For some reason, this one throwaway moment in the episode is my hill to die on or something. GIVE ME MOJITOS  ASSHOLES HAVING TO MUDDLE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Right? When I order a mojito, I'm asking for a drink with mint in it. Does cranberry taste like mint? Is vodka the same as rum? Of course, I'd be that bitch that would start spreading the word to random people around me: "Oh my God, see that bartender? He made me the most amazing mojito! You have to go order one from him. So good!" Didn't feel like muddling, eh? 

For some reason, this one throwaway moment in the episode is my hill to die on or something. GIVE ME MOJITOS  ASSHOLES HAVING TO MUDDLE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Never underestimate the wrath of mojito enthusiasts who get denied their sweet minty nectar of the gods. That’s how you know that groupie probably doesn’t even like mojitos, cause she bent so quickly and accepted a shitty ass cosmo. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The guys sure liked hanging out in his private booth and drinking all that (likely comped) alcohol. It would piss me off. 

Not for nothing but I imagine the booth and booze had just as much to do with the venue wanted to be on camera and Jax and T/Ts presence plus having the shoot in a confined space than James’s pull and James wanted them there in order to increase the likelihood he would be on camera which is also why he wants to go to Mexico he doesn’t care about being friends with these people he wants to be on the show.

Jax is hardly the first bartender to refuse to make drinks when a bar is slammed (that tends to be my last tome at such establishments) but I did find it funny that Sandavol right next to him was doing it without complaining. Jax is just a crazy slow and shitty bartender.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Never underestimate the wrath of mojito enthusiasts who get denied their sweet minty nectar of the gods. That’s how you know that groupie probably doesn’t even like mojitos, cause she bent so quickly and accepted a shitty ass cosmo. 🙄

In fairness to the groupie, if a bartender said they wouldn’t make a certain drink and that bartender was Jax (who is bad at making drinks in general), I would not insist because the drink would be shitty anyway. With Jax, I don’t know if anyone should trust him to do more than serve a beer or a glass of wine. Maybe a vodka soda.

This all said, I would still happily engage in @Callaphera‘s revenge plan to drive Jax crazy. Just have FI make you the mojito and tell everyone Jax made it.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, whydoievencare said:

FI Tom is such a little bitch - after the altercation behind SUR with Schwartz, Ariana and Katie - he RUNS to Lisa Vanderpump to tattle on Katie and lie about how wonderfully well James is doing.  What a creep.  And yes, Katie can be and has been awful at times, but James actively works to get at people and is never actually remorseful for any of his horrible behaviour.

How did such a bad-ass fire-fighter mum like Sandoval's mother end up with such a prissy wanker like her son????

And as for YOU, Schwartz, you are such an effing pussy for not being able to decide between your WIFE and Sandoval, or ANYONE else!!!  This whole 'bros before hos' and 'chicks before dicks' thing is utter bullshit!!  You must ALWAYS take your wife/husband's side!!!  I love my girlfriends dearly, but I would never choose them over my husband.  Schwartz is such a milquetoast!!!

• Love 9
10 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

The highlight of the episode for me was the cats. More pussies, please! But not the vajazzled kind. 

Dear Jax - if I wanted a Cosmo, I'd have ordered a Cosmo.  It would be like me telling my boss "you know, I don't feel like doing a motion for summary judgment today - how about I just do a notice of deposition instead?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 12