Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

There was a microphone in Cassie's room picking up her footsteps so it wasn't a surprise like they want us to think. I still stand by my theory Cassie will take him back because she wants to disprove the naysayers who said she was there for the wrong reasons. But once the interviews and such are done she will break up with him.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Speaking of , how is Cassie still in Portugal ?

1. The show has her passport.

2. Traditionally, all of the F3 stays until the end of the show anyway to not spoil the winner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Wasn't she engaged to Aaron Rogers' brother? Or do I have my b-ettes mixed up? Maybe it was JoJo engaged to the brother ...

That was JoJo. She is still with Aaron Rogers.  Kaitlyn was with Shawn.... for a few years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

It's JoJo and Jordan Rogers. And Jason is dating Kaitlyn, but Chris Harrison doesn't care and didn't take the bait and give them any publicity.

I get the impression that "Fleiss and Company" do not care for Kaitlyn.  Her edit as The Bachelorette was arguably the worst.  They threw her under the bus and kept backing up.  

• Love 8

The first twenty minutes were just non stop shouting Colton’s name!! If this is going in the direction I think it is I’m, well, I don’t know what I’m going to do, but I’ll do SOMETHING!  I’m just so sick of Colton and could have done without seeing smug faced Garrett. 

Whateve happened to “ no, means no?”

I can’t even. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I guess the only question is, if she takes him back, is will he propose live tomorrow night?

And the answer is: I don't care.

But Fleiss does. I can't believe this thread is at six pages already! Are we all hate watchers?

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, bosawks said:

This worst part of this is the knowledge that I’m going to watch the entire train wreck tomorrow as well.

An even worse part is, I have a business dinner tomorrow night and was trying to figure how to be home in time for This Is Us. I'll have to count on you guys to fill me in here on what happens when Cassie and Colton get engaged.

Oops, did I let that slip out? My bad! (I'm not spoiled, but I can read Fleiss' mind.)

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

This guy deserves nobody.  He belongs in his playpen.  Crybaby.

He just wants a woman to do all the work and tell him how wonderful he is.  He’s a pantywaist.  A big, whiny titty baby.   

He was actually doing well, and then imploded into a mess of tantrums and snot bubbles. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, dleighg said:

I was busy tonight. TLDNR. Is there *anything* worth watching? Can I drop in at the end minus 15 mark? 

I wouldn't bother. Just read here, it's more fun than the boring dreck we all sat through for two hours we'll never get back.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

One guy almost ruined that Cassie and Colton are engaged. Oops.

I caught that too.  It was Blake, sitting on the right side of the screen, next to Ben.

When Chris Harrison asked Blake what Colton should do next about Cassie, Blake started talking in present tense.  He said "She should forget that he had these other relationships", and some other things that just sounded like he was talking about Cassie now, vs. Cassie on the show.  Ben Higgins quickly brought up Colton's hair as a means to deflect, and the look on Chris Harrison's face was priceless.

So yeah, my bet is that she takes him back, but there is no engagement, and....tick tock.....I'll give it 6 months before they both end up on BIP.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Blake pretty much said they were together in his replies. 

There you go, Blake's the one that let it slip that Cassie and Colton were together during the interview with CH. There was a big pause, then Higgins jumped in to say "Did we talk about Colton's hair?" to change the subject and kill the pregnant pause.

ETA: @Sterling beat me to it, and with more detail since I wasn't watching all that closely. Thank you!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3

Cassie is still the perpetual 15 year-old, dying to get home and party with her BFF's, "Woo!" 

If Colton succeeds in talking her into maryring him they both deserve each other.  May they repent at leisure.

I'm watching the new, "Hoarder" series tomorrow night.  Houses piled to the ceiling with old clothes and adult diapers are twice as interesting and not  nearly as disgusting as Colton's snot covered beard and Cassie's big shiny face.

Edited by JudyObscure
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm watching the new, "Hoarder" series tomorrow night.  Houses piled to the ceiling with old clothes and adult diapers are twice as interesting and not  nearly as disgusting as Colton's snot covered beard and Cassie's big shiny face.

I didn't know my Hoarders episode is going to be on tomorrow!

But yes, you are correct in your priorities. Good for you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Cassie doesn't get to see Colton's behavor post breakup, but if she wasn't into him before why would she be interested in the sniveling idiot he's become after she said goodbye to him.  At this point I think he should go crying back to Tia.

• Love 5

I'm not sure what irritates me more:

-Colton's constant crying

-Cassie's attempt to re-write history by saying she left because she wasn't ready to get engaged. (You know you were on tape, right?)

-That I am irritated by 1 and 2.  I may just skip tomorrow and wait for the Bachelorette announcement on Wednesday!

• Love 9

Wow in the middle of what should have been a 'heavy' moment Colton got all uncontrollably smiley about how he doesn't regret anything he did. He is NOT a good enough actor to pretend to care how Taysha or Hannah G felt. He can be one cold bastard at times. Hannah is sitting there all pissed off and broken down and he's laughing about how great his hair looks. Cold.

I hope you're happy now Colton because this, my friend, is NOT going to end well with you and Cassie. You won't regret it now but soon, and for the rest of your life.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Marmiarmo said:

Sorry, but if you’re dumping my ass...especially on camera for the world to see...you get no tears, no hugs, no I love yous!  Get the hell away from me and save your tears for someone who cares.  And that’s true times two if I do still love you.

100%!  He gets to avoid the camera by jumping over a fence.  I think if I was Hanna my response to anything he says by way of explanation would be "No.  I don't want your explanations."  Get up, remove mike and go to a room and close the door til they leave.  You j***** me out of Portugal plus you messed with my emotions.  Buh-Bye.  As soon as I get back to the real world and I'm out of this choreographed life I'll realize that I wasn't really in love, I was infatuated and caught up in the fantasy, let's go to the bar and get some wings and beer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Poor Hannah. She was fooled by the dolt the longest. 

If the show wants me to look on Colton and Cassie as some great romance, sorry, but both of them suck. He's stalker-level nuts, and she's clearly wrong-reasons. I don't want to see either of them on BIP, regardless of how this ends. Taysha and Hannah deserve those tickets, if not bachelorette.  (If B'ette is who RS says, GAG me.)

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 13

Colton has to be one of the most emotionally unstable and immature Bachelor's in the show's history. During his breakdown I really thought he might hurt himself. I guess the psych evals they do when they screen contestants aren't as tough to pass as the STD checks. I hope he's single and working on himself. He's not ready for a relationship or marriage or sex.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, lids said:

Place your bets on whether tomorrow they’re going to do that thing where they announce the Bachelorette and then say, “Surprise. Your journey begins now.” And also, wager in how many bachelors are going to try to work in, “I’ll jump a fence for you” as their tag line.

It is a certainty that there will be at least one prop fence on night one with the wall blocking the view of the limo and the guy jumping over to greet the ‘ette. There could potentially be multiple fences that get progressively higher as the night goes on. They’ll probably give priority in casting to anyone who was on their high school varsity track team and can pole vault and/or hurdle.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, thehepburn said:

1. The show has her passport.

2. Traditionally, all of the F3 stays until the end of the show anyway to not spoil the winner.

ok I think hes going to open the door and find the maid cleaing the room--she couldnt get out of there fast enough. I guess well find out tonite.

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I knew from how wishy washy he was with Tia on BIP that he would have problems being Bachelor

yep and we all know he looked for tia on social media because he thought she was the bachlorette and she ditched him as soon as that didnt happen. but hey he became the bacheor which is what he wanted.

It was pretty obvous he had way stonger feelings fr hannah g than for tayshia. ugh, it was all very awkward.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

Tayshia just did a nice audition for bachelorette.

funny I saw her trying to act all broken hearted and yiu can tell she knows she dodged a bullet. Hannah G--she was absolutley blindsided and heartbroken. I feel for her 😞

• Love 11

I liked Hannah G from the beginning. She seemed sweet and stayed away from the childish bullshit. Not to mention she has the most amazing eyes. She looked like anime.

But yeah, not the most dynamic on-screen personality.

But when she was talking to Chris and then coming after Colton, I thought she showed a depth and a level of self-awareness that hasn't been apparent all season.

I doubt she'll be the next bachelorette, but I'd be good with it if she were, vocal fry and everything. (If she wants it - after ABC showed that clip of her gushing right before the breakup, she might be ready to tell the whole franchise to suck it.)

And Colton is the actual worst. Ladies, have any of you ever given up on a guy you actually loved because he didn't "fight" for you? That's not really a thing, is it? That's bad YA fiction, right?

• Love 16

I just don't get why they dragged this out so much (other than they are being the normal idiots they are and think we find all of this interesting).  Honestly, they could have easily done this last episode, and it would have been far more interesting to me.  To drag out Cassie, then the wandering off, then the other two girls, and then apparently people spoke at the end of this episode?  I don't know, I fell asleep.  If they want to suck the life out of the show and really make me not care about Colton and if he ends up with Cassie, they have accomplished that.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I liked Hannah G from the beginning. She seemed sweet and stayed away from the childish bullshit. Not to mention she has the most amazing eyes. She looked like anime.

But yeah, not the most dynamic on-screen personality.

But when she was talking to Chris and then coming after Colton, I thought she showed a depth and a level of self-awareness that hasn't been apparent all season.

I doubt she'll be the next bachelorette, but I'd be good with it if she were, vocal fry and everything. (If she wants it - after ABC showed that clip of her gushing right before the breakup, she might be ready to tell the whole franchise to suck it.)

And Colton is the actual worst. Ladies, have any of you ever given up on a guy you actually loved because he didn't "fight" for you? That's not really a thing, is it? That's bad YA fiction, right?

Bad YA fiction is right at Colton's maturity level, that may be why he chose the most immature girl from his flock and it may be the answer to why he's still a virgin.  Arrested development, age 15.

Hannah, on the other hand, seemed much more adult and poised than her doll-like appearance had me thinking.  She can do so much better than a guy who looks like her toddler brother got into the "honey, I blew up the kids," stuff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, alexa said:

I just don't get why they dragged this out so much (other than they are being the normal idiots they are and think we find all of this interesting).  Honestly, they could have easily done this last episode, and it would have been far more interesting to me.  To drag out Cassie, then the wandering off, then the other two girls, and then apparently people spoke at the end of this episode?  I don't know, I fell asleep.  If they want to suck the life out of the show and really make me not care about Colton and if he ends up with Cassie, they have accomplished that.

They have the requisite number of episodes to fill. Thank goodness Colton “quit” near the end of the run so they could eke out 2 more episodes (barely). Otherwise what would they have done? Tag in Ben or Nick as alternate to swoop in and marry someone? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

When they had Garrett on (and seriously, he couldn't put on an undershirt? I had to see his stomach thru the gaps in his shirt?), did Chris ask if Becca was there, and Garrett sort of mumbled she should be there somewhere, only then she did not show up when they called her name?

At first I wondered if Garrett was going to announce their wedding date or something, and that was why Chris asked if Becca was there. When she did not appear, they dropped it. But I thought that was strange.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

When they had Garrett on (and seriously, he couldn't put on an undershirt? I had to see his stomach thru the gaps in his shirt?), did Chris ask if Becca was there, and Garrett sort of mumbled she should be there somewhere, only then she did not show up when they called her name?

At first I wondered if Garrett was going to announce their wedding date or something, and that was why Chris asked if Becca was there. When she did not appear, they dropped it. But I thought that was strange.

I think they were looking for her in the audience.

Otherwise what would they have done? Tag in Ben or Nick as alternate to swoop in and marry someone? 

Oh you know Ben would have dumped his current girlfriend and showed up all angsty, telling both girls that he loved them, crying, having a long sit-down with his parents, causing his mom to roll her eyes at him. Then his mom would take Tayesha and Hannah aside and tell them to run.  

I don't think we can lump Nick and Ben in together ....although Nick made his fair share of appearances on the franchise Ben is the one who shows up to dole out advice constantly, not only on The Bachelor but Winter Games and BIP. He even wanted to be the host of WInter Games but was shot down. The dude is gunning for Chris Harrison's job big time. Someone ought to remind him that he's not a Bachelor success story and its time to exit, stage right please.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Oh you know Ben would have dumped his current girlfriend and showed up all angsty, telling both girls that he loved them, crying, having a long sit-down with his parents, causing his mom to roll her eyes at him. Then his mom would take Tayesha and Hannah aside and tell them to run.  

I don't think we can lump Nick and Ben in together ....although Nick made his fair share of appearances on the franchise Ben is the one who shows up to dole out advice constantly, not only on The Bachelor but Winter Games and BIP. He even wanted to be the host of WInter Games but was shot down. The dude is gunning for Chris Harrison's job big time. Someone ought to remind him that he's not a Bachelor success story and its time to exit, stage right please.

I think Higgins is surpassing Sean Lowe on someone who never wants to get off the bachelor train. Speaking of, I guess Sean finally did. Where's he been?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

It is a certainty that there will be at least one prop fence on night one with the wall blocking the view of the limo and the guy jumping over to greet the ‘ette. There could potentially be multiple fences that get progressively higher as the night goes on. They’ll probably give priority in casting to anyone who was on their high school varsity track team and can pole vault and/or hurdle.

Oh they will probably have a fence jumping competition on a group date.  Colton and Cassie will appear during that group date to cheer the dudes on. 

Guys, I just had a horrible thought.  Given the competition between Caelynn and Hannah Bigtooth, what if they are both Bachelorette a la Britt and whomever else it was (can’t remember). “The ultimate final competition” between them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I still say Colton is gay and the way for him to get out of a proposal is picking the girl who is unsure.

I'll be over here dodging the tomatoes thrown at me....

You aren't the only one, my mom has believe this since Paradise or possibly when he was on B'ette (I can't remember when she started saying it), she thinks his family has shamed him to the point he can't accept himself. 

My husband and I just think he has serious mental illness of some kind. 

• Love 5

I also think Colton is with Cassie and he's had his hair styled at some pricy Southern California salon; the same place where Cassie's dad goes.  He's had some kind of feminine-influenced makeover.  

He's too happy and uninterested in his runner-ups' feelings to still be The Rejected One.

• Love 14