Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

Garrett and Blake?! But yes to Jason!

I've been listening to some podcasts with Ben. I’ve grown to like him more. I would have preferred him as the Bachelor. Never thought I’d say that. 

• Love 2

LOL at Becca hiding from this trainwreck. She definitely sent Garrett so she didn't have to talk. 

Used to love Jason, but now all I can think about is my extreme dislike of Kaitlyn Bristowe when I look at him. 

Seriously though, why are they here? NOTHING has happened in this episode. 

• Love 13

I want to be on the next bachelor.  With my gut hanging over my cutoffs and my crocs with unshaven legs.  Still sexier than Boltin Colton the big snot covered baby dolt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

What ludicrous filler. Clearly, this all could have been done in a 2-hour show followed by After the Final Rose, but that's not an option because ABC has an actual hit on Mondays at 10 o'clock. They've stretched this over two nights by adding an extra hour of audience reactions and extended interviews.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I don't recognize any of these dudes except Ben, and I watch every season. Famewhores don't last that long, obviously.

One guy almost ruined that Cassie and Colton are engaged. Oops.

Really? I missed that. Who said it, Saber?

Just now, ECM1231 said:

Really? I missed that. Who said it, Saber?

One of the guys sitting on the left side. Right afterward there was a pause and Ben brought up Colton's hair.

Maybe I misheard. Someone who can rewind can verify.

• Love 1

OK, only saw parts of the Ben, Garrett, Jason and somebody else? segment because I was in and out of the kitchen pouring wine but what I saw was TOTALLY a Jason audition for The Bachelor.

Anyone getting Joe from the show “ You” vibes from Colton ? 

I can just picture him peaking through Cassie’s window waiting to see if she’s with another guy . 

Speaking of , how is Cassie still in Portugal ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, rebel2u said:

OK, only saw parts of the Ben, Garrett, Jason and somebody else? segment because I was in and out of the kitchen pouring wine but what I saw was TOTALLY a Jason audition for The Bachelor.

I think Jason is dating Katelynn

Just now, ECM1231 said:

Dude, you can't make her love you, ffs!!!!

Oh, yes he can! You'll see it happen tomorrow night.

Too funny that we were shown Cassie packing and leaving her room with two suitcases, yet she answers the door when Colton knocks.

Yeah, alrighty then.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

One of the guys sitting on the left side. Right afterward there was a pause and Ben brought up Colton's hair.

Maybe I misheard. Someone who can rewind can verify.

I zoned out what did he say?

3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Dude, you can't make her love you, ffs!!!!

Yeah I'm sorry,  I just came in here to ask if we're meant to root for this couple because that last five minutes was just uncomfortable to me. Especially considering the current social climate we're in. Colton is whinging and boo-hooing of "I just want Cassie" like some damn toddler and Cassie is talking like someone well over the whole experience and wanting to get back to her family and real life. And here this fool comes up begging some more.

This feels like some creepy, "no really means yes". And I think Cassie is fake and played her cards until she realized he would pick her versus her becoming the Bachelorette. But girl has the right to say she's over this and for Colton to respect that. Like I said last week and I'll say it again this week. Colton, SHE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, yes he can! You'll see it happen tomorrow night.

Too funny that we were shown Cassie packing and leaving her room with two suitcases, yet she answers the door when Colton knocks.

Yeah, alrighty then.

Seriously. I thought we were in for a car chase and he’d have his driver run her off the road. Or he’d barely catch her at the airport as her plane was about to take off like the kid in “Love, Actually.” Or, he’d get to her empty room and be devastated that he just missed her. But she’s still there? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8