Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

It was morning when he broke up with Tay, and now it’s nighttime when he’s dumping Hannah. Did he go get Cassie back in the afternoon and then remembered oh, shit, I forgot Hannah exists!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, saber5055 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and nominate this season as The Worse Season EVAH and Colton as The Worst Bachelor In Bachelor History.

This is this first episode I am watching this season because I figured Colton was going to suck.

• Love 2

Now Colton is being all Cassie by telling Hannah he's "not there" with her while she tells him she loves him. It's a flip flop but Colton is too self-absorbed to see that he's being Cassie to Hannah's Colton.

He's such a dick.

• Love 18
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

I feel like Hannah G really wishes there were no cameras or contracts at this point.  She’s angry...probably would like to scratch his eyes out and throw him out the door.

I agree, she’s pissed.  

And he sits there waiting for her to comfort him like Tayshia did. Blah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

This would have been more fun for me if he had sent Taysha home, got the Neil Lane ring for Cassie, had Hannah profess her love for him at Engagement Point before he sends her away, then he proposes to Cassie, shows her the ring and she says NO and leaves.

Now THAT would have been some good teevee.

• Love 18

I don’t get all the freaking sobbing.  Not just these three but all those idiots in the audience.  I don’t find anything sad about any of this.  It’s like eating a shit sandwich.  This really is the worst bachelor ever.  I hope people rag on Colton about being such a big baby. 

• Love 12

Sorry, but if you’re dumping my ass...especially on camera for the world to see...you get no tears, no hugs, no I love yous!  Get the hell away from me and save your tears for someone who cares.  And that’s true times two if I do still love you.

• Love 8