Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

So WTH is Colton confessing his love for Cassie to Taysha? What's up with this stupid show. I wanted Taysha and Hannah (where is Hannah, BTW?) to come to Engagement Point and be sent home then. That would b dramatic.

Oh no! A closed door convo! That's not in your contract people, let the camera guy in. Ha ha ha ... except the mics are still on.

Too hilarious. Cry, Colton, cry!

• Love 10

Tayshia is my new Favorite! That look at the camera. The fact that she wanted to curse his ass out and snatch her hand out of his. How sweet she was while he cried over another woman in her arms. RUN Tayshia!

• Love 19

Tayshia having to comfort a crying Colton and tell him it's okay just shows you how immature he is. Couldn't even break up with the poor girl without making it about him. He's a sweet kid, but so young and not cut out for this. 

• Love 17

WHAT? Taysha has to leave RIGHT NOW after Colton comes to her room and breaks up with her? WTH. At least let her catch some lunch or something. Or, you know, pack her suitcase.

Colton was a dick for doing that to her. At least let her have a day on the beach or something. Well, except she was all dolled up waiting for him, so there's that.

I know, I know ... it was in the script.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Cassie knows her chance of the bachelorette has blown up so of course she’ll take him back.

It’s just a question of how hard she’ll crank that vise his testicles are in.

And if it results in an epic summer breakup episode ala Jake and Vienna it will all be worth it.

I am a bad person.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

They should of let him keep going into the night and see how he would have gotten home.  I’ve never seen a guy cry so much after in love for a girl he just met 7 minutes ago.  This show gets more stupid as the time goes by.  The only good part is the scenery with not a soul walking around in the street.  Haha.  What a sham.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Wow. She really packed fast!

I have to say, that is the first true emotion I have seen from Tayisha--my opinion is that she is 100% humiliated and as much as i didnt care for her, that was terrible to watch :(. But I dont think she loved him, I think she wanted to win. but watch this and you realize that this is a very risky show to go on 😞

• Love 7

Is Hannah still there?  This is one of the most cringe inducing things I have ever seen on television, and I watch a lot of reality tv.  Why would anyone in their right mind sit through four hours of this?

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How convenient they hug in front of the crack of the door to get it on camera. Girl you knew after a night in the Fantasy Suite that something was off this guy.

I read that as hugging in front of an asscrack.  Which would probably make more sense than this junior prom nonsense. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, TiredMe said:

Man I really wanted to see Tayshia jump a fence too. Come on show! That’s dramatic! 

Maybe Hannah will go busting through the wall Kool-Aid man style. 

That was convenient that they forgot the existence of microphone packs. Speaking of which, Tay was already wearing a mic even though she wasn’t expecting Colton. Interesting. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

I don't think Tayisha even packed ... she just grabbed her sweater and purse. There must be an instruction sheet that says if you are unexpectedly let go proceed straight to the black SUV. A production assistant will pack your belongings and your suitcase will be delivered to you at the airport. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wow, 2 pages already!

I am so cynical and think the whole season has been scripted to be THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER! I saw smirking several times on C's face. Tayshia and Colton go inside w/out cameras where we then hear all kinds of sniffling and crying. They come out and have no red rimmed eyes, no tears, no snotty noses. I call foul. I think they are all acting.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

I’ll admit I never got all the dislike for Colton...until he jumped the fence and ran off into the countryside like a six year old who didn’t get his ice cream because he wouldn’t eat his broccoli.  He’s nowhere near mature enough for a relationship.

• Love 12
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Tomorrow I watch This Is Us

Same here.

Taysha talking to Colton is the most useless waste of air time I've ever seen, even for this franchise. Who gives a care? Even Taysha doesn't care.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

CH: "Looking back, Colton, do you have any regrets?" (Meaning: Jumping the fence and running away like a little baby.)

Colton: "I stand by everything I did." (Meaning: I'll do it again if I ever get married and wifie doesn't do what I say. Or she makes me eat cheese and dried apricots.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

yeah, Colton does know how to dig the knife in. "Memories...I respect you...but my heart is with Cassie. 100%. Like, totally. Cassie. It's Cassie. Not you."

Oh, this reminds me of the Nick Viall/Dean Unglert parody video where Arie tells Becca that it's Lauren. :-)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4