Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

The twitter comments are funny. Saying things like I see you Bachelor, having the song “Making love out of nothing at all”. Describes the whole season. Things like that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Hannah B's nemesis Caelynn must be spitting sparks!

Okay, at least this will make me happy for awhile.

I'm actually shocked they chose Hannah B. over Hannah G. ?

Hannah G. is just so conventionally good-looking.  I find Hannah B. very attractive but she's a big time weirdo so I'm shocked!

• Love 7

Hannah is admitting that she wants the Bachelorette. I thought Katie decreed that no one was allowed to want to be Bachelorette?! I bet the producers picked her because she was willing to do anything they said—picking the stupid fights with Caelynn, tattling to Colton and whatnot. 

• Love 4

Oh God, she's so dumb.  No wonder everyone thinks people from the South are stupid.

Edited by rebel2u
Because after I said Hannah was dumb, I realized I had misspelled a word
  • Love 6

Please, please, please, please, let them give her some speech lessons before filming starts in 3 days.  She is not showing that she thinks to quick on her feet very well, and the lead needs to be able to do that.  Okay....first guy was cute and said the right things.

• Love 6

Hannah B might have a fun season, this could be somewhat interesting. I called it being her almost right away when she gave her speech about how she would "never stop looking for love." or whatever. 

Of course, literally watching grass grow is more interesting than most of this season...

• Love 7

Hannah B might have a fun season, this could be somewhat interesting. I called it being her almost right away when she gave her speech about how she would "never stop looking for love." or whatever. 

Of course, literally watching grass grow is more interesting than most of this season...

• Love 3

Jake looks like he’s 18. (I must be old.)

Dustin knew to say “amazing journey.”

cam is here for the OTHER Hannah who raps.

Luke looks like he’s 12 maybe with some type of genetic disorder that made him abnormally tall for 12.

Luke S doesn’t go down often but he will for her? Uh, yuck and no. I’m sure that’s his opening line on Tinder—mega creepy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

After Gross Luke, I couldn't remember any of the guys other than the rapper, so I guess I would have had to pick him, too. I can't blame her for that one.

That was DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!    (Gross Luke)

• Love 3

Well, it's been a pleasure.

Weirdest ending to a season, but honestly, I really enjoyed the season.  Surprisingly. Shockingly, even.  I'm disappointed at yet another blonde - we just had one - not very diverse, Chris Harrison.  But I guess we'll see how it goes.  

I appreciate all your funny posts.  You guys are hilarious.  Watching Fence Jump with you all was worthy of a Pulitzer.

Edit:  If anyone sees a Youtube clip of Air Supply on this show, please link it here so I can show my Mom.  She's seen them live many times.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

2nd Luke's intro comment was crass much like 'plow your field' Kaitlyn Bristowe. Guess I am a prude.

If so, then I'm a prude, too.  That was icky.  

Gotta say, I'm loving her goofy awkwardness.  I would be the same.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That was DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!    (Gross Luke)

I cannot seriously believe that dude said he’d go down south for her. My mouth actually dropped open. Gross

• Love 8

Well I'm happy for the Hannah Beast. I thought and mentioned she was the clear pick but we can never have nice things so I was waiting for him to say it would be Caelynn!

I don't believe Cassie and Colton for even a part of a second. I don't believe them further than I could throw them, and with my bad knee I shouldn't be throwing anyone.

Oh and I loved the moment of terror that flashed in Cassie's eyes when Colton reached for the Final Rose that wasn't an engagement ring. Then she was all "Oh, final rose, right! Thank god..." 

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

I cannot seriously believe that dude said he’d go down south for her. My mouth actually dropped open. Gross

He actually managed to make it even worse than that by saying that he doesn't go down South often but he'd do it for her.  It's like misogyny and sexual objectification all wrapped up in one quick sentence.  It was whiplash.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 18

Get those two chucklefucks off my tv! This was supposed to be the most “shocking” Bachelor finales? Talk about anti-climatic. I wasn’t spoiled but how much more obvious could they have made the results?

I didn’t even want to watch this because Colton is such a namby-pamby, but I decided to give Colton a chance and what a disappointment  If he can’t see that Cassie is grudgingly doing this because her shot at Bachelorette and BIP just evaporated.  Unless they break up before filming and make no mistake she is going to Cassie-smash all over his heart  

Not impressed with the first 5 men for the Bachelorette. I’d dismiss them all. 

• Love 9