Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Harrison, The Goose et al are your friends?!? Oh, this is just sad. Like some adult hanging around the high school. Hey, guys, are we going to have a rager tonight or what?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, misokinesia said:

Cassie has such a fractured way of speaking. She sounds like one of those overly jump cut youtube videos.

I knew a young woman decades ago who spoke like Cassie, but with a southern accent.  People tended to think she was dumb, but she actually had a very high IQ.  I think my friend had several things going on in her mind at the same time and didn't always give the conversation her full attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Harrison, The Goose et al are your friends?!? Oh, this is just sad. Like some adult hanging around the high school. Hey, guys, are we going to have a rager tonight or what?

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Twitter is AH-mazing right now!  I'm not watching but reading the twitter comments and cracking the hell up.  Hope you all are too!

Cassie might have been the best choice for bachelorette the way Colton is acting over her... too bad he trapped her!

1 minute ago, fireice13 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Colton tell his family he was no longer a virgin? Did they air it out of order?

He told them that and then said “just kidding”.  His brother told him he was disappointed.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Her calf hurt? What, did they do wind sprints?

TMI moment.. I once got a sudden and excruciatingly painful Charlie horse when I was .. ahem.. on top... I screamed out in pain and shot straight up in the air like a cat dropped in a pool... so that’s what I thought of when she said that. The ultimate in sexy. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Her smile looks genuine.  I hope they really do take it slow, just date and not pretend engage(which is what the couples who make it really do even though they are "engaged).  Saw an interview with Becca and Garrett, and they were honest in saying they were just taking things as they come and learning about each other, so doing what they should.  I think they look more genuine than Arie and whats her name did.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Seasons like this remind me of how Jimmy Kimmel once described the show -  Eliminate women one at a time until you give the final rose to the person you choose to be legally obligated to pretend to be engaged to for exactly 6 months.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Cassie looks genuinely happy, comfortable, and in love—for the first time on this show. I’m putting my vote down for them lasting longer than the average Bachelor  couple.

• Love 6

Yes Chris, by all means, tell people that if the person they like isnt into them, and tells them no several times, you should just keep bugging them until they decides to give into you! 

You know, like how your sexual history of lack thereof is something people should mock and judge you for! So many fun messages this season!

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Marmiarmo said:

Chris Harrison, “...the legendary Air Supply!!”

Colton, Cassie, and 96.5% of the studio audience, “Who??”

Hey, it's about time they threw some of their, ahem, mature viewers a bone!!!  I have never heard of most of the musicians who perform each season.

• Love 13

Air Supply is the second best part of this season (next to the fencejump)

Plus, this song is at least 15 years older than Cassie.

And all the jokes aside, I find their journey somewhat believable. How any of the 'contestants' would ever not have doubt (if they're honest with themselves) is beyond me. It's easier for the lead to zone in on someone and think they're in love. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Cassie's face looks really different, right?  

Yeah, though she's more made up than she was all season too. Colton also looks different. 

• Love 1

Hannah B 😏She has been shown to have even more limited vocabulary than the speech pathologist. No way that season is happening without a fully drafted script. Hope it's better scripted than this one. Probably pageant themed, guys parading in bathing suits and evening wear and a talent show and how they're going to bring world peace instead of Paradise levels of debauchery. They better be a really hot batch of guys to make it worth my while.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

Hey, it's about time they threw some of their, ahem, mature viewers a bone!!!  I have never heard of most of the musicians who perform each season.

Hey, I’m a 70’s girl and I love Air Supply!  And Bread, too!

• Love 10