Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Anticipation

I am so excited for this! I may even have to do a rewatch. 

I just hope that there aren't any droid episodes. That stupid Lilliput one with 3PO and R2 was just...ugh.

Still all I'm left with is...AHSOKA!! HOLY COW, IT'S AHSOKA!! And I haaaated Ahsoka when the series started. Hated her. She grew into one of my favorites. I think that's because the show allowed her to grow and learn and change and mature. Loved that.

And was always very impressed with the voice acting for the Clones. 

35 minutes ago, ganesh said:

When is this airing? 

I tried finding a date, but I can't even find a launch date for Disney Plus or whatever the streaming service is called. My Google skills are not very high, though. 

In the interim, speculation would be awesome as is talking about past episodes, too. I'm still dancing around over Anakin seeing Ahsoka, though. And I get to see Obi-Wan again and it makes me happy. Whenever we get it, that is.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:25 PM, frenchtoast said:

I am so excited for this! I may even have to do a rewatch. 

So, I caught on to this show well into it's run and never got to see the whole series from start to finish.  I know for a fact I never saw any of season 1, as I'm currently through four episodes and don't remember any of it.  

SUCH a well made show. 

6 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Holy fucking fuck. I lost my shit when they showed all the clones with the Ahsoka helmets. 

I mean, the duel is kind of anticlimatic, but I hope it's totally bonkers. But I cannot imagine what in the fuck she's doing with basically her own clone army. Sheeeeeeittt. 

I totally missed that the first three times I watched the trailer. My mind is blown. Ahsoka is my favorite character so I can’t WAIT to see that scene play out.

1 hour ago, Anduin said:

"I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi." Mace Windu, helpful as ever. The separatists are run by a sith lord and a Jedi-killer! Did he only just notice that?

When I was trying to figure out when this season was going to take place compared to Order 66, I think that we’re actually going to see stuff from Episode Three which is also blowing my mind. That scene with Mace is in Revenge of the Sith! And baby Caleb Dume was in that scene(looking a lot like Erza might I add).

Makes me wonder how much from Episode Three we’re going to see in cartoon form. Anakin vs Obi Wan? See Caleb escape his Clones? Ahsoka finding other Rebels? Padme starting the Rebellion?

Edited by SnoGirl
1 hour ago, SnoGirl said:

That scene with Mace is in Revenge of the Sith!

It's still an obvious and clunky line. He should have figured it out three years ago, don't make excuses for him. 🙂

• Love 1

I can't wait for Season 7.  Still remember when the show was canceled and how disappointed I was.  I'm glad to see the love for The Clone Wars has remained strong.  I only wish there were more episodes coming as well.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:53 PM, SnoGirl said:

I totally missed that the first three times I watched the trailer. My mind is blown. Ahsoka is my favorite character so I can’t WAIT to see that scene play out.

i saw some comments on YouTube, don't know if they're right but, they said this takes stuff from the Ahsoka book so hopefully, we get a lot of Ahsoka in S7.  

• Love 1
On 1/22/2020 at 3:16 PM, Anduin said:

Mace Windu, helpful as ever.

Yeah he's really helpful as ever. iirc Windu was the final vote in denying Anakin Master, so he's consistent in being dumb af.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, SnoGirl said:

Ahsoka is my favorite character so I can’t WAIT to see that scene play out.

Ahsoka is the best Star Wars character in the canon. Then they give her a clone army.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, SnoGirl said:

Padme starting the Rebellion?

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I thought the actual canon was the guy from the video game actually started the rebellion, but I don't know.

It's very interesting - I mean, Star Wars is Vader. My speculation, to stay on topic, is how they're going to leave Anakin. Ahsoka says - we're supposed to be keepers of the peace, not soldiers. Then they cut to a very angry Anakin slashing around with his saber. This isn't my idea, I'm sure it was brought up here a while ago, but it's tragic because she left. She stays - maybe no Vader. I'd like to see if they play that up. It's more interesting if Anakin is kind of a classically tragic figure.

Not for anything, he never beat Kenobi. The time when Kenobi goes undercover with the surgically altered face - he beats Anakin with a blaster. Anakin beat Dooku after like what? 6 or 7 tries, with Kenobi helping.

Who did he duel as Vader? In R1 he got on the ship and killed a bunch of people and they still got the plans out. Ahsoka fought him to a standstill and *cracked his mask.* (I know there's canon when he hunted Jedi down). The last time they met, he looked like he had the upper hand when Ezra yanked her out of time, but I'm not so sure how that would have gone. 

Then the last shot of the trailer is Ahsoka in total BAMF. You ain't holding your saber with the over hand grip unless you wrecking shop. Recognize.

Edited by DoctorAtomic
2 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I thought the actual canon was the guy from the video game actually started the rebellion, but I don't know.

I'm paraphrasing someone, maybe Jason Fry. But I gather the Rebellion had a bunch of sources. In the beginning, it was just a bunch of resistance movements. Later, they all kind of merged into the Rebel Alliance we know and love. It's also the reason for so many admirals and generals. "I'm starting a resistance movement, and I get to call myself what I want."