Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

This topic is for all Clone Wars discussion, past seasons and speculation for the upcoming season on Disney Plus. To discuss Rebels, see this topic, to discuss Resistance, see this topic

I am so excited for this! I may even have to do a rewatch. 

I just hope that there aren't any droid episodes. That stupid Lilliput one with 3PO and R2 was just...ugh.

Still all I'm left with is...AHSOKA!! HOLY COW, IT'S AHSOKA!! And I haaaated Ahsoka when the series started. Hated her. She grew into one of my favorites. I think that's because the show allowed her to grow and learn and change and mature. Loved that.

And was always very impressed with the voice acting for the Clones. 

35 minutes ago, ganesh said:

When is this airing? 

I tried finding a date, but I can't even find a launch date for Disney Plus or whatever the streaming service is called. My Google skills are not very high, though. 

In the interim, speculation would be awesome as is talking about past episodes, too. I'm still dancing around over Anakin seeing Ahsoka, though. And I get to see Obi-Wan again and it makes me happy. Whenever we get it, that is.

As far as I know no date has been announced. All I could find is that Disney's new streaming service is supposed to launch in late 2019.

I'd like to see one more show down with Dooku too. 

Is this new or did miss a whole bunch? Says S6 but, I think this is a new trailer for S7

Edited by Morrigan2575

@Morrigan2575 that does look new. Also, it looks good. I heard Disney Plus is launching some time in November but I don't know how long after Clone Wars will start. I'm looking forward to the Marvel mini shows, but I am really, really looking forward to this.