Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Prison Blues to Wedding Bells

Message added by Drogo

As a finale thread (with no scheduled Tell-All) this topic does not contain the usual "No Spoilers" tag. 

Outside information such as from social media can be posted in this episode thread.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

That ugly ink she's sporting makes that godawful ink Kailyn from Teen Mom sports look downright classy.

Money for ink, but not for dental visits.  Priorities.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Even outside of the cheating and lying, here's what I don't get with these two women.

Michael knew when he was filming with both of them separately that this day of reckoning would come, when both women would be humiliated and look like bloody fools to the world.  He knew this would happen and yet he was willing to let both the mother of his child(ren) and his "queen/soulmate" be subjected to that.  Ye gads.

I don't know how either of the imbeciles could forgive him for that.  

Talk about betrayal.  

Truth.  Not only that but he's had how long to prepare for what he's going to say to one or the both of them when the truth comes out and instead he tells both he doesn't want to talk about it and/or it's not the right time.

I think the truest thing the runt said all season was that he had no idea what a husband and wife meant or do.  He needs therapy and not to be surrounded by women (his mother, Cabbage Patch, and MeganMy Queen) who enable him and make excuses for his shit behavior. 

• Love 5
On 3/9/2019 at 10:56 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I thought one of the Whisperers from TWD had infiltrated filming. 

Now that's funny! Tracie looks like she should be taking off her face mask and hair.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 3
On 3/11/2019 at 11:59 AM, Dance4Life said:

They are hookers!  You know the high class hookers who only get pay......for companionship.....nothing else!

I thought those were unicorn hookers....but, they really do exist! 

Where can I sign up to be a paid companion that doesn't have to touch the guy? 😂 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2019 at 12:35 AM, Kangatush said:

Line of the show went to Giovanni and his, "What's wrong with your head?"

We all wonder that Giovanni, we're just not able to ask.

I don't know.  I think Lizzie's "So you can't help me out?" when she was breaking up with Scott was pretty priceless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I don't know.  I think Lizzie's "So you can't help me out?" when she was breaking up with Scott was pretty priceless.

"Scott, you need to move on. ... Wait, where are you going?"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I don't know.  I think Lizzie's "So you can't help me out?" when she was breaking up with Scott was pretty priceless

Help would imply she is doing some of it herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Nobody's here to talk about other posters.  Not the reasons why other posters must feel the way they do, not other posters' dating histories, nothing.  It's uncivil and that's not our jam here.  This place is for talking about the show.

Posts have been removed.   

• Love 1
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Truth.  Not only that but he's had how long to prepare for what he's going to say to one or the both of them when the truth comes out and instead he tells both he doesn't want to talk about it and/or it's not the right time.

And Michael's last words on the subject were that he loves them both! I can't with this fool. Like I said, I fully understand conning them when he's in prison. It's not a nice thing to do, but I get it - as Megan's dad said, folks in prison have nothing but time and having two women call, visit, and put money on the books would make the time go faster. But to keep it up with both after he was out? At least Lizzie knew when to cut off a trick.

I think he, like Matt, is emotionally stunted and I don't think we saw a father around for him, did we? I remember a mother and sister but I don't remember seeing a father. I think he just has no idea how to be a man. As someone else here said, the most honest thing he's said was that he didn't know how to be a husband.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

The reason I liked it so much is that now I have a new way to say "give me money."

“So you can’t help me out” is what bums say on street corners lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

the most honest thing he's said was that he didn't know how to be a husband.

Unless he grew up on a polygamist compound, though, surely he knows he was supposed to give up the side piece when he got married.

But yes - I thought that was an honest statement and a sad one to boot. And if he doesn't get his shit together, his daughter is going to grow up with no idea what a good husband and father should be either.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Where can I sign up to be a paid companion that doesn't have to touch the guy? 😂 

Lizzie gotta write that book! She collected 800Ks sitting in prison from tricks! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, Neurochick said:

As long as she doesn't get pregnant, she's still smarter than Sarah.

Except she's still talking to him and doesn't have to due to the kids so she wins the Stupid Crown.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:07 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't think Sarah is idealistic at all, she's just an idiot.  

And please, getting married to someone who's in jail doesn't make you better than anybody, it makes you a damn fool IMO.

Sarah, is that you?  I mean I certainly don't think Megan was the only "other woman."  

I don't get women who say, "we women shouldn't trash each other," and then trash another woman because she's "the other woman."  Don't get it at all.  Trash the man, he's the one who broke HIS vows.

You keep bringing up that Sarah is an idiot for marrying Michael in jail.  There was an actual reason for that, it was stated multiple times on the show.  He had to marry her to parole to NY where she lives with their daughter.  So...there was a little practicality in that decision.   Not that Sarah is a brain trust or anything, but you keep going back to the "she's stupid because she married and got pregnant by the father of her daughter!" line whenever comparing who is the "better" or "smarter" of the two (I use those descriptors VERY loosely.)

• Love 11
On 3/9/2019 at 8:58 AM, Persnickety1 said:

With 15 FTAs, I was gobsmacked he was even offered bail.   With that record, I thought he'd be held over until trial.  

He's probably looking forward to soon being a "13 time felon."  

I'm doubting he paid back that $750 to Caitlin, but at least he apparently showed up in court so it didn't end up costing her another $6500.  

This is what I didn’t understand, if he had 15 failures to appear, and his mom never bailed him out, who did? You can’t have a FTA if you are locked up, right? They can pull your ass out of the cell.

• Love 2
On 3/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, Scout Finch said:

In addition to the long-used "Pretty Girl" nickname for my tortoiseshell kitty, I have just added a new one: "Willow My Queen." (Now that her title's been elevated, I'll have to stop using "Pretty, Pretty Princess" and "Princess Willow"!)

Another nickname could be Isu Ovulatin 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, Hannah94 said:

She is still a huge fat tub of smug lard. 

Why does it always have to come down to Megan's weight? What does that have to do with anything? So if you are over a certain weight you don't deserve to be loved? It drives me crazy! I don't think she knew at first that he was married. I think he told her he had to go to NY to see his child and I do believe at first he said Sarah was just his baby mama. I doubt he proposed to her then told her he was still married. As for her smug look, we really don't know what lies she had been told. Maybe Mike told her Sarah was crazy and would lie and say anything to cause trouble, even lie and say they were married. I can't put that past him.

Let me be clear though. I have no respect or sympathy for people who know someone is married and still goes after them. That doesn't fly with me. But if someone proposes to someone somehow I don't think he told he he was already married. I just think all the blame and hate should be put on him.  He has been a careeer criminal since his early teens? I would think he can be really good at lying too.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I just think all the blame and hate should be put on him. 

IMO it should be.  Neither of the women knew about each other (yes Megan knew Sarah existed however she thought they were broken up), only Michael knew exactly what he was doing.

• Love 9

So did anyone catch the time frame of how long Tracy was in jail to loose that much weight!?!?   I've seen her posts on instagram so I knew what she looked like now but it was still a shock to see her like that on the show. Did that much time really lapse? 

To Megan's credit - she did say that she came at Sarah because of how Sarah came at her first.  So I do believe that is why Megan didn't show much of any remorse. Because Sarah came at her like it was all her fault. 

• Love 6
On 3/9/2019 at 10:40 AM, sempervivum said:

I forgot to comment on this: Marcelino and Brittany's baby girl ZOILA?? That's a seriously ugly name, imo.

Zoila is actually a beautiful name of Greek origin and has grown more popular throughout the years...

Probably an unpopular opinion, but right up until the end, I thought Megan came out looking better in the showdown.

I think its ridiculous for Sarah to act like they are competing for some prize and she has extra points because he 'for real' proposed to her and because she knew him longer and she is involved with his family or whatever and she had Michael's babies.

That, to me, makes her the biggest loser in this whole thing.  Megan can move on, scot free. She has no ties to Michael and she kept pointing out, correctly that he played them both. 

Megan ought to get her head out of her butt and stop talking to Michael but she has that option.  She doesn't have children to care for financially and emotionally.  She won't have to deal with some sleazy guy, who will definitely one day give her an STD.  She won't have to deal with his family.  If she can just get away from him, she can just move on.

Sarah plugging her ears, claiming to be offended by "racial jokes" demanding that Megan be forced to leave and constantly losing her temper looked like a fool.

On 3/8/2019 at 7:38 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

Also, she is wayyyy too good looking for him.  She is far better looking than Lizzie, so I'm not sure what her play is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 3/8/2019 at 11:37 PM, Brooklynista said:

Now that Megan is back home I'm going to need her to ditch that hair hat she insists on petting and lose those Lee press-on talons.

I don't know what the problem is with her hair.  It appears to be a human hair wig, and when I wore one it never just literally sat that high up on my head.  Is she not combing her hair down?  She must have it braided underneath if it's sewn down.  Is the hairline the problem?  Why does her wig look so terrible?????

No tea, no shade but girls on YouTube are looking amazing in like $30 beauty shop wigs, like why spend all that time and effort on makeup when your hair is going to look like that?  

• Love 3
On 3/11/2019 at 7:17 AM, lezlers said:

I got Sarah's point tho, although her delivery was cringe worthy.   Megan came in there without an ounce of remorse or contrition.  Even if she DIDN'T know about Sarah (which I don't believe for a millisecond) the minute she found out she SHOULD have been contrite and apologetic, along with angry.  I was glad when Sarah was finally able to articulate that calmly (notice Megan immediately took it down a few notches once she said it.) I'd go off too if the woman my husband was cheating with came at me with a funky attitude and called me a ho.  I mean, GTFO with that.  I was so relieved after the entire season we finally got to see that smirk wiped off Megan's face. They're both morons, however, seeing how they're both still talking to him.  I have a feeling we'll be seeing them again this summer.  

But if she had no idea Sarah existed I don't know what she has to apologize for?  For getting played? 

Honestly, Sarah bears the bigger responsibility to me.  She KNEW he had cheated on her before.  She dragged a child into the picture, and I have no doubt, not one solitary scintilla of a doubt that she did that in order to keep him around or to "stake her claim" to him.  Which, in my book is a pretty shitty thing to do to a child.  He has been in and out of jail since he was 15 and he cheated on you, but you thought that having a child with him would be good for the child? Or because you wanted to make sure to have a claim on him?

And now, he just got out of prison, he has no job and no discernable legal skills besides "rapping?" and you are 24 working as a waitress, going to school and trying to raise your toddler....but you felt like this would be a good time to get pregnant again?

To me that behavior is so reckless that it feels very intentional.

Say what you will about Megan she isn't trying to make baby pawns so she can keep some loser jail bird.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Neither Sarah nor Megan won any prize. They are both losers for staying with and hooking up with a criminal loser. I’d be moving on to better things.

I agree, it has to be a matter of just wanting a toy someone else wants because he is not attractive, his facial hair is unfortunate, he doesn't have a good personality, and he doesn't appear to have any prospects for a good job.

I would have called Megan the winner if she hadn't continued talking to him.  As smug as she is, she hasn't brought a kid into this or knowingly had unprotected sex during ovulation with this guy.  She isn't willing to risk the happiness of a future child to "win" Michael.  But she now knows he is married and has two children and she continues to talk to him.  Pathetic.  Her father must be mortified.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Sarah is lucky she has relatives who can watch her kids for free.  I doubt she could afford daycare as a part time waitress/student/Michael fangirl.

And just wait until that gets old or someone gets sick or wants to take a trip.  

My sister has always believed that you shouldn't lean too hard on family to watch your kids because you want your kids to be a treat, not a burden.  I've always thought she was right about that.  As people get older and they have raised their own children maybe they don't want to be chained to your kids, no matter how cute they are.

And of course sarah is having a second one.  And then what's the plan when she graduates?  She is still basically going to be a single parent with two kids working full time.  Like why keep making these babies with this man?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I would think it’s even harder for grandparents, as their energy level is going to be lower.  I wonder where Sarah’s parents are in all this.

Probably working or travelling and.enjoying their life since they have raised their children.....or they are morified by the blaccent and refuse to be on tv

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

My grandmother babysat me during the day,  both my parents worked in the now non-existant textile factories. Somtimes I’d stay overnight if they worked the graveyard shift. My grandfather taught me how to read long before I started school. I remember following him around in their large garden and trying to step in his footsteps in the soil. They both said years later that having me there with them were some of their best days on earth. I don’t think anyone in Sarah or Michael’s family sees their grandchildren as a burden.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

My grandmother babysat me during the day,  both my parents worked in the now non-existant textile factories. Somtimes I’d stay overnight if they worked the graveyard shift. My grandfather taught me how to read long before I started school. I remember following him around in their large garden and trying to step in his footsteps in the soil. They both said years later that having me there with them were some of their best days on earth. I don’t think anyone in Sarah or Michael’s family sees their grandchildren as a burden.

I think that depends on the person, and it should be a choice not an obligation.  Watching children is hard work, people shouldn't be obligated to do it every day for their grandchildren and I generally think it's a selfish position to put grandparents in. 

If they want to do it that's fine, but they shouldn't be obligated to do it.  And that's exactly the position Sarah has put her grandparents in.  As a 24 year old waitress/student, I doubt she has money for daycare or a nanny, so watching aviahna isn't a choice, it's an obligation.  They can't have the freedom to just take off when they want, if they want to take a trip they have to plan for avaihna like she is their child, their responsibility and she is not, she is Sarah and Michael's responsibility. 

And now they are going to have the obligation of being tied down to a second kid because sarah enjoys making bad life choices, and sticking everyone else with the responsibility for them.

• Love 5

Geez, my grandparents made a cross-country trip by car with another couple to visit some of their children in the Los Angeles area. I do not consider myself a burden to them, never. 

They brought me back a cute apron from Disneyland with lots of little pockets to put my crayons in.

Most grandparents I know LOVE to have their grandkids in their home as much as possible.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Geez, my grandparents made a cross-country trip by car with another couple to visit some of their children in the Los Angeles area. I do not consider myself a burden to them, never. 

They brought me back a cute apron from Disneyland with lots of little pockets to put my crayons in.

Most grandparents I know LOVE to have their grandkids in their home as much as possible.

Most grandparents I know have their own lives to lead and want to enjoy their freedom.  They want to see their grandchildren but not be obligated to watch them all the time.  

It's a decision for each person, but it shouldn't be an obligation.  My brother's mother in law was insistent that she watch my nephews everyday because neither could talk and she didn't trust outsiders. 

My brother and his wife had more than enough money to afford a nanny, but she was insistent.  That's a choice, not an obligation, and even then I think that it was difficult for her to watch two babies under five all day long.  It was a burden, but one she wanted to undertake for her own reasons.  She cut back significantly once they started to talk and my brother and his wife were totally fine with it.  Because it wasn't an obligation.

To me, that is different than Sarah's situation.

Also, driving cross country to visit grandkids is not, IMO, the same as being obligated to watch them all the time.

My dad makes a 45 minute drive to pick up my nephew from school every Friday and generally does the community service hours at his preschool.  But he is not obligated to do any of that, he gleefully volunteers for it.  If he decided one day he didn't want to do it or if he didnt feel like it that day or he was just tired, its fine.  I don't think that's an option for Sarah's grandparents, because it's an obligation.

As a matter of course, I'm sure I was a burden to my stay at home mother, but I was also her responsibility since I was her kid.  I have no problem considering myself a burden because I think having to vigilently and constantly watch out for another tiny human being  is a burden.  Even if you love that tiny human being.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 11:50 AM, RealReality10 said:

Most grandparents I know have their own lives to lead and want to enjoy their freedom.  They want to see their grandchildren but not be obligated to watch them all the time.  

It's a decision for each person, but it shouldn't be an obligation.  My brother's mother in law was insistent that she watch my nephews everyday because neither could talk and she didn't trust outsiders. 

I agree - I am 54 and very far from being a grandmother.  Truthfully, I will enjoy that day but no, I do not want to watch a baby for 40 hours a week or even be obligated to watch a baby/toddler once a week unless it is my choice.  Look, I loved being a SAHM - I really did - but that was 20 years ago, lol! 

I am not working hard now as a sped teacher only to spend more time with a baby/toddler when I am 60.  I will be the gramma who can't babysit because she is backpacking through Iceland, lol!!!

On 3/27/2019 at 8:52 AM, RealReality10 said:

Watching children is hard work, people shouldn't be obligated to do it every day for their grandchildren and I generally think it's a selfish position to put grandparents in. 

Yep - I agree!!!

Edited to add:  Grandparents have raised their kids - now they get to be the fun ones.  The heavy lifting is over (we hope.)  I get circumstances when one parent dies (or both, rare but yes it does happen) and grandparents have to step in.  It is the assuming they will provide day care that is out of line,

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6