Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Prison Blues to Wedding Bells

Message added by Drogo

As a finale thread (with no scheduled Tell-All) this topic does not contain the usual "No Spoilers" tag. 

Outside information such as from social media can be posted in this episode thread.

• Start Topic

Yikes, I just finished watching this circus. I don’t feel bad for ANY of these fools. Initial thoughts:

Tracie/Clint: Tracie is 38 years old and seriously looks like the Crypt Keeper. For real. I hate to be judgy , but this is Love After Lockup so... As someone else said, Tracie looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Between her meth diet body, terrible “makeup” and fugly face, it’s too much to look at. It looks like her eyes and mouth are melting they droop down so much. Clint was so pathetic hugging her when he got her from the side of the road. Did y’all notice his cat was on his bed when they got home? I was yelling at the TV to let the cat out of the bedroom before they started to “make the magic happen.” (I just threw up a little in my mouth.) 

Lizzie/Scott: Lizzie is a cold hearted bitch, so full of herself that I think her implants are filled with her ego. Scott is so stupid. He may not be giving his new “friend” tens of thousands of dollars, but he gave her a bike within minutes of meeting her (that sounds like a serial killer move right there,) she’s prob living at his place rent free, and doesn’t have to have sex with him. And Scott’s the happiest he’s ever been. Freaks, all of them. 

Caitlin/Matt: Matt dumped Caitlin in my eyes, tho Caitlin somehow thinks she made the decision to break it off. She bails him out and he doesn’t drop by for almost a week. Yeh, he dumped you. He will be back in prison in no time and she will continue to look for love in all the wrong places. 

Sarah/Megan/Mugh (not a typo, that’s how he says his name when calling from jail): Sarah put on her accent as I predicted when speaking to Megan, both should be furious with Mugh and there’s no such thing as a home wrecker, it’s already wrecked. Doesn’t surprise me that Megan is still in contact with him-she clearly got NONE of her dad’s intellect. And Megan-please stop petting your wig, that’s yucky. 

Brittany/Marcelino: I just don’t like these 2. To me he’s still creepy and controlling, and Brittany is a schemer (and I actually liked her at first.) She does look a lot older than her years, and I know some of you say that Marcelino looks good for 40 but I just don’t see it, and to me he looks older. Wishing the best for little Giovanni! 

• Love 24
11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Is it pronounced more like voila or toilet?

Pronounced: Zoy-la.

At least that’s how it was pronounced on Flipping Out when a woman named Zoila worked for him. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Yikes, I just finished watching this circus. I don’t feel bad for ANY of these fools. Initial thoughts:

Tracie/Clint: Tracie is 38 years old and seriously looks like the Crypt Keeper. For real. I hate to be judgy , but this is Love After Lockup so... As someone else said, Tracie looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Between her meth diet body, terrible “makeup” and fugly face, it’s too much to look at. It looks like her eyes and mouth are melting they droop down so much. Clint was so pathetic hugging her when he got her from the side of the road. Did y’all notice his cat was on his bed when they got home? I was yelling at the TV to let the cat out of the bedroom before they started to “make the magic happen.” (I just threw up a little in my mouth.) 

Lizzie/Scott: Lizzie is a cold hearted bitch, so full of herself that I think her implants are filled with her ego. Scott is so stupid. He may not be giving his new “friend” tens of thousands of dollars, but he gave her a bike within minutes of meeting her (that sounds like a serial killer move right there,) she’s prob living at his place rent free, and doesn’t have to have sex with him. And Scott’s the happiest he’s ever been. Freaks, all of them. 

Caitlin/Matt: Matt dumped Caitlin in my eyes, tho Caitlin somehow thinks she made the decision to break it off. She bails him out and he doesn’t drop by for almost a week. Yeh, he dumped you. He will be back in prison in no time and she will continue to look for love in all the wrong places. 

Sarah/Megan/Mugh (not a typo, that’s how he says his name when calling from jail): Sarah put on her accent as I predicted when speaking to Megan, both should be furious with Mugh and there’s no such thing as a home wrecker, it’s already wrecked. Doesn’t surprise me that Megan is still in contact with him-she clearly got NONE of her dad’s intellect. And Megan-please stop petting your wig, that’s yucky. 

Brittany/Marcelino: I just don’t like these 2. To me he’s still creepy and controlling, and Brittany is a schemer (and I actually liked her at first.) She does look a lot older than her years, and I know some of you say that Marcelino looks good for 40 but I just don’t see it, and to me he looks older. Wishing the best for little Giovanni! 

This is the most truest statement I’ve read on here yet. Had me rolling! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Lizzie is a cold hearted bitch, so full of herself that I think her implants are filled with her ego. 

Fitting that she works at Portage Plastics.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, dsteele said:

I'm sorry, but MyGoddess did not lose that much weight due to bad prison food. Which was apparently fattening enough in the original jail that she weighed 250lbs. when released at the beginning of the show. That gaunt look had to be crack ho. I'm guessing she not only got busted for it after the wedding but found sources on the inside, as well. When they showed that first talking head of her in the car I truly didn't know who she was for a few moments.

Yup, she was still using. She was constantly doing those weird movements with her mouth that crack addicts do when they have dry mouth.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, kylies-lips said:

Lizzie is a psychopath. I've always found her comical and considered her dumb but harmless but the way she treated Scott on last night's episode was COLD.

Preach it! I also thought she was kinda harmless, just taking a poor schmuck and stringing him along for as much as she can get. But that was some pro-level FuckOffLoser right there. I think she actually got off on doing that.

"You got no money? Then I don't need you." Probably the only time Scott ever caused a twitch in her crotchal area.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Welp, this solidifies my belief that Megan is dumber than a box of rocks.

I hope her daddy finds out and takes a trip to NY to beat the crap out of that loser before Megan gets pregnant. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kylies-lips said:

Wow. This episode delivered on its two hours. I loved it.

Brittany and Marcelino: Good luck, I guess? *shrugs*  Britt is a hard ass looking 27 year old who I don't think will ever be the type to truly settle down and Marcelino is corny and still gives me a controlling vibe but they seem to genuinely love one another and are a good match. Even if the individuals are shitty people they can still find the yin to their yang. Superficial note: I'm not sure I was too keen on the baby girl's name.. Zoila? Ok then.

Tracie and Clint: Again, congrats. Two crackheads have found love and seem happy. I can't be mad at it. Tracie's crackhead weight loss was alarming. No one loses weight like that because they don't like the prison food...girl. I feel awful for Clint's poor parents because they will spend their twilight years continuing to be surrounded by this shitshow and bailing out their man-child son.

Lizzie and Scott: Lizzie is a psychopath. I've always found her comical and considered her dumb but harmless but the way she treated Scott on last night's episode was COLD. I'm glad that she's alone and working and hopefully maintaining minimal contact with the rest of human society. I actually felt a lot of sympathy for Scott last night. He's gullible and weak and seems so damn DESPERATE for love! His new love interest Jasmine had brief screen time but mentioned him buying stuff for her a few times it tells me he may be back in the same situation. I hope he gets some help and finds someone who truly loves him.

Matt and Caitlin: This shit ended the way I expected it would. Not much to say other than I feel bad for Matt's mom. She seemed so unfazed and just beatdown. I hope she has a support system in her life. And I hope Caitlin finds whatever she is looking for.

Sarah/Mike/Megan: I think its easy to assign "blame" and try to figure out who the victim is in this situation. It sucks that neither of these people are likable enough to make me want to side with any of them. 

Sarah's mistake was creating her young life around an ain't shit man that she likely knew wasn't shit but still married him and got pregnant a second time. She learned the hard way that a marriage certificate and a baby doesn't make you any less likely to be humiliated and cheated on. Regardless of whether Megan knew about Sarah or not, Sarah's anger was misdirected. A happy, healthy relationship cannot be "wrecked" by a homewrecker. Again, its easy to assign the blame to the 3rd party but she owed Megan NOTHING. At this point she knows her husband is a cheater and has another person he calls his queen and she still chooses to fight over him. CHOICES.

Sarah seems like the type who will continue to use her children and her history with him as a gateway to Mike for as long as she can. She has no clue how to evolve or do anything different.

Megan went "live" on Instagram and said she still talks to Mike and they are soulmates. I see her as sitting by in the wings using her emotional connection with Mike to have some sort of leverage over Sarah. Sarah uses her kids to "win" Mike. Megan is using her soulmate connection. She will never back down and neither will Sarah so they might as well be acquainted with one another because they are all in a relationship together!

Mike is low down but if anyone "wins" in this scenario, its him. He and Lizzie should be friends!

SO many posters have said it well, and if I could just say "ditto" to this whole post, I would and I will!

Lizzie was stone cold COLD - how does she drive?  Wouldn't insurance be insane with all those DUI's?  

Sarah/Megan:  Oy - just dump the Loser Felon Unemployed Hobbit and move along.  Sarah, 1987 called and they want their sunglasses back.

Matt's mom has never bailed him out?  Telling, and quite smart for her.  I wanted to yell at the tv when Caitlyn was wondering if she should bond him out - "Caitlyn, would he do the same for you?  PROBABLY NOT!"

• Love 10

I read online that Meghan was introduced to Michael by his cousin (her boyfriend) according to Sarah.  I also read that Caitlyn has a child not living with her and she owes child support.  If that is true, why spend your money on that loser Matt when you have a child to help support?  

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Matt's mom has never bailed him out?  Telling, and quite smart for her.  I wanted to yell at the tv when Caitlyn was wondering if she should bond him out - "Caitlyn, would he do the same for you?  PROBABLY NOT!"

Well for one thing, he wouldn’t have the money.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well for one thing, he wouldn’t have the money.

No, I totally get that but the question I am posing is:  Would Matt do anything for anyone?  Doubtful.

Marcelino is a writer?  And he wrote those vows?  Ugh.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No, I totally get that but the question I am posing is:  Would Matt do anything for anyone?  Doubtful.

Marcelino is a writer?  And he wrote those vows?  Ugh.

Yeah I know I was just kidding.  

Remember when Caitlin said Matt’s pic was hot?  I guess if your type is Woody Harrelson’s inbred cousin.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I need to get me some crack.  I work like a dog at dieting, but weight is NOT coming off.

My friend and I worked at a drug rehab place when we were in college and we used to joke about that, so many thin women were in rehab with thigh gaps (I have never had a thigh gap in my life).

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Scott is way too old to be doing this weird crap. Maybe he has “Captain Save Ho syndrome”? But I think he’s clinically depressed. I think he needs a conservator for his own good. Like Brittany Spears. His milk ain’t clean y’all. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Scott is way too old to be doing this weird crap. Maybe he has “Captain Save Ho syndrome”? But I think he’s clinically depressed. I think he needs a conservator for his own good. Like Brittany Spears. His milk ain’t clean y’all. 

Scott’s problem is that he won’t look for a peer.  He wants someone hotter, younger, and fitter than he is.  You typically get that only with money or fame.  Most 2s settle for 2s.  Someone like Danielle from 90 Day is in his league. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I also read that Caitlyn has a child not living with her and she owes child support.  If that is true, why spend your money on that loser Matt when you have a child to help support?

I've always wondered if Caitlyn had an off-camera kid...she's got that tragic back tattoo with baby footprints. If this is true, it makes her baby craziness even grosser (and it was already plenty gross), because she was acting like she couldn't wait to become a mother. Sounds like she's already birthed at least one kiddo, although she might not be doing much mothering beyond that.

I nearly choked on my water and died when Sarah suddenly accused Meghan of...racism? The chronic code-switcher who was wearing boxer braids and neck rolling? That was fucking rich. Also, you can tell that production must hate her by the headshot they picked for her -- it's tragic. 

Edited by annewithaneee
Boxer/box braids confusion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

've always wondered if Caitlyn had an off-camera kid...she's got that tragic back tattoo with baby footprints. If this is true, it makes her baby craziness even grosser (and it was already plenty gross), because she was acting like she couldn't wait to become a mother. Sounds like she's already birthed at least one kiddo, although she might not be doing much mothering beyond that.

It would be bad for a kid to be around all that second-hand smoke so it may be for the better if she stops reproducing.

4 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

Also, you can tell that production must hate her by the headshot they picked for her -- it's tragic. 

It looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Sarah and Megan are two cats fighting over a dead and decaying mouse. 

To the winner goes the turd spoils.

The winner gets the tail. It’s what my Seymour leaves after he somehow eats the rest... brain, bones, feet.... shudder.....

105074CF-874C-4137-9C1F-5050F28CC680.jpeg

Edited by cooksdelight
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

I've always wondered if Caitlyn had an off-camera kid...she's got that tragic back tattoo with baby footprints. If this is true, it makes her baby craziness even grosser (and it was already plenty gross), because she was acting like she couldn't wait to become a mother. Sounds like she's already birthed at least one kiddo, although she might not be doing much mothering beyond that.

I nearly choked on my water and died when Sarah suddenly accused Meghan of...racism? The chronic code-switcher who was wearing boxer braids and neck rolling? That was fucking rich. Also, you can tell that production must hate her by the headshot they picked for her -- it's tragic. 

Caitlin has had two children I believe. One that was stillborn (I think that's where the feet tattoo comes from) and another child who is hopefully living a happy, blessed life with his father. She has also been married twice!

I'd love to know more about her story because she seems emotionally self-aware and articulate. She seems so desperate for love and affection. You'd have to be in order to think Matt is a suitable partner! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Most 2s settle for 2s.

There are less men than women so 2s (without money/fame) have a chance with 3s and 4s, particularly if they have good skin and teeth. 

(Sorry, Scott.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, kylies-lips said:

Caitlin has had two children I believe. One that was stillborn (I think that's where the feet tattoo comes from) and another child who is hopefully living a happy, blessed life with his father. She has also been married twice!

I'd love to know more about her story because she seems emotionally self-aware and articulate. She seems so desperate for love and affection. You'd have to be in order to think Matt is a suitable partner! 

Starcasm has the latest story on Caitlyn. Guess what, she is still married! After all that crap about getting married, she never divorced. 

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-caitlin-still-married-matt-spoiler/

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Starcasm has the latest story on Caitlyn. Guess what, she is still married! After all that crap about getting married, she never divorced. 

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-caitlin-still-married-matt-spoiler/

That is golden! When her (ex?) husband said she was all about the attention, things started making sense. She lives on the perpetual border of savior/victim in her own mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Count me as one of the people yelling for the cat to escape Clint's room before the magic happened. 

Why is it always poor innocent animals that have to be traumatized by the squeezyrubs of these gross people?

My ears perked up when Matt's mom was like, I dunno, I have never bailed his dumb ass out. Good for her. She knows exactly who and what her son is. She's tried to give Caitlin the benefit of that experience/knowledge...but to no avail.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Well to be fair, they were only " together" 2 weeks at that point. I AM concerned that Scott keeps presenting himself as a mark by leading with big gifts. He said he let this new chick pick any bike out of his garage like the same day they met.....at a gas station.

I wonder if she was homeless or close to it.  She moved in with Scott mighty quickly.  At the same time if all she wants is a safe place to live and he is happy with some companionship, more power to him.  He's a fool for sure but he doesn't seem evil.  

11 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Clint looked like he was gonna have sex right on the side of the road. Tracie looks like a cadaver.

When he tossed his goddess of the hood of the car I was afraid he was going to whip out little Clint right there and try to mount the bony carcass masquerading as Tracy. Can you imagine the poor people driving by?  With her meth mouth twitching and chewing actions, for Clint's safety he'd best not let any part of his body enter that part of her body.  If they tongue kiss, she'll chew it off.

10 hours ago, Spike said:

I have a feeling  that Scott is a two pump chump so it’s not like sex would consume all that much time.  

I see Scott more as someone who would get so excited at the possibility he was going to have sex that he would finish while fumbling to get his peen out of his pants. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

I can't help wondering if Scott maybe just doesn't want sex, or doesn't prioritize it. Plenty of people don't. You can show affection without it. Or he could be into financial domination. It kinda makes sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

In addition to the long-used "Pretty Girl" nickname for my tortoiseshell kitty, I have just added a new one: "Willow My Queen." (Now that her title's been elevated, I'll have to stop using "Pretty, Pretty Princess" and "Princess Willow"!)

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

In addition to the long-used "Pretty Girl" nickname for my tortoiseshell kitty, I have just added a new one: "Willow My Queen." (Now that her title's been elevated, I'll have to stop using "Pretty, Pretty Princess" and "Princess Willow"!)

But is she A queen, or YOUR queen?

I think I figured out why Clint's clothes are so huge on him.  Since he apparently likes a bigger girl, maybe he loves the idea of her wandering around in his shirts and shops to accommodate that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Wait, there was “a” vehicle that Matt was driving that was stolen? I thought he took Caitlyn’s car and she reported it stolen? What’s that about? Caitlyn and Matt = doomed. 

This is where my distaste for forums gets triggered.  Someone stated it was Caitlyn’s car Matt was arrested with and it became fact.   Same with “its producer created”...

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

This is where my distaste for forums gets triggered.  Someone stated it was Caitlyn’s car Matt was arrested with and it became fact.   Same with “its producer created”...

Just the first article that comes up shows that it was not Caitlyn’s car. And not only was Matt driving a stolen car, but he had several other shaved keys on him for other cars.

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-matt-frasier-2019-arrest-details/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I was more of the impression he left Caitlyn.

After she posted bond, he didn't even come home for a week and stayed with a friend.

I think she figured out she'd been ghosted and was packing up her shit to leave...

And conveniently didn't finish up until Matt dragged his ass back home...

And he immediately states he's only there to pick up the rest of his things.  

And then when she saw he wasn't going to apologize or ask her to stay, she flounced off to her car to leave...

Where she put her shit in the trunk and appeared to be killing time smoking a cigarette waiting for Matt to come chasing after her.

Which he did, but not for the reason she was hoping for.

I think had he not dumped her, her dumb ass would still be sitting around his mom's house playing sad wifey to a hopeless cause.  

I'll have to watch it again.  I was watching it but there were other things going on in the room and I missed a lot of their conversation.  I just assumed she was leaving him.  

I gave the upper hand to Megan in the confrontation, but she lost my slight feeling of good will when the postscript said she was still talking to him.  From the interactions with her family and the confrontation/conversation (minus the Becky thing), I though she was better that this.  But she has made it clear that she is not better.  

Come out of the trash heap, “Queen”.  We got cookies and decent men out here.  Fresh air, too.

Edited by CousinOliver
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Spike said:

Remember when Caitlin said Matt’s pic was hot?  I guess if your type is Woody Harrelson’s inbred cousin.

I can see thinking Matt is good-looking (with a shaved head, he looks bad with hair) until he opens his mouth. Between his voice, his missing tooth, and his janky personality, it goes downhill immediately (to say nothing of the 12 felonies).

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

As long as she doesn't get pregnant, she's still smarter than Sarah.

Smarter no. More manipulative? Yes. A mistress that has ZERO TIES to his sorry ass and still chooses to be with him is indeed, NOT “smarter”. Just not as naive. Sarah took vows, probably under God, to her husband. No matter how dumb, SHE thought it was a convanent. And having babies with your husband isn’t anything stupid to most wives... That is SUPPOSED to be between a man and a wife. Hopefully now she isn’t as naive. Megan still being with his trash MARRIED ass KNOWING he was living with AND sleeping with Sarah, is GLARINGLY obvious she knew all along. And didn’t/doesn’t care. That’s not smart. That’s evil. She and Mike. 

Close. Your. Legs. To. Married. Men. The end. Sarah has horrible taste in men. She now has two kids by her fuckboy husband. But Megan STILL messing with his dumbass is beyond PATHETIC. Sarah is just a young, idealistic, idiot. Megan is trash. Astonishes me anyone can see otherwise, but then again it takes all types. That’s why we have “Megan’s” fucking round with no good married men. And we always will have them. Sure as some men will always cheat. 

If I was with a man and his wife confronted me, no matter HOW mad she was (which is understandable imo), I’d have gotten up, apologized, and been on my way. I would not have sat there and argued back and forth. But then again, I’m not a shameless whore. Im not gonna sit there and argue over a no good loser with a pregnant wife. Yeah, Sarah is an idiot. But Megan is an evil idiot. 

My great grandma used to say “They’ll always be men who want to cheat, and their long suffering wives. But if they had no one to cheat WITH, then what?” We women hate our own sex. You can tell Megan loves the chase and the competition. That’s part of her draw to this whole “bad boy” relationship. That’s her whole smirk on her smirking fat face. That’s WHY it’s there. Thinks she getting away with something and loving every minute. Some women prefer to be the mistress. More exciting. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see Megan with Michael. Cuz when a man marries his mistress, it opens up a job vacancy. What he will do with you, he’ll do TO you. You will never see two women fighting over a GOOD man. Because a good man will never give you cause. 

• Love 13

I hated when Sarah said that she doesn’t need a man’s love because she has her daughter’s love.  It’s not the same kind of love, and investing all your attention to your kids is not healthy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/8/2019 at 10:30 PM, toodles said:

They should call this episode the case of the missing teeth.  Scott's chicklet teeth are gone and Matt's toof hole is back.

All joking aside, it reminds us of the fact that fully one-third of Americans cannot afford even basic dental care.  I think it's pretty evident the folks on this show are not upper or middle class.   If they were, chances are they would still have their teeth.

(except maybe Matt, whose Matt-ness makes me think he may have lost his tooth in a fight)

From the American Dental Association:

While approximately two-thirds of Americans seek care from a dentist regularly, many of the remaining individuals and families face challenges accessing dental care. These Americans, including racial and ethnic minorities, people with chronic diseases, the frail and elderly, and those whose families are economically disadvantaged, also bear a disproportionate share of dental disease.

https://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/action-for-dental-health/access-to-care

Ironically, the convicts probably had better access to dental care while incarcerated than some of the non-cons on the show.

My previous dentist gets something like $500+ out of pocket for a thorough dental exam, which includes a set of X-rays.   But you can't get the full exam without a cleaning first, and the cleaning runs close to $200.

How can anyone afford that if they're unemployed or in a low-paying job with no benefits?   I'm self-employed and get my dental coverage through the Affordable Care Act now.   I had to change dentists, but it's a small price to pay.   If coverage weren't available through the ACA, I'd probably be winging it because the cost is too much.

Edited by millennium
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, millennium said:

All joking aside, it reminds us of the fact that fully one-third of Americans cannot afford even basic dental care.  I think it's pretty evident the folks on this show are not upper or middle class.   If they were, chances are they would still have their teeth.

(except maybe Matt, whose Matt-ness makes me think he may have lost his tooth in a fight)

From the American Dental Association:

While approximately two-thirds of Americans seek care from a dentist regularly, many of the remaining individuals and families face challenges accessing dental care. These Americans, including racial and ethnic minorities, people with chronic diseases, the frail and elderly, and those whose families are economically disadvantaged, also bear a disproportionate share of dental disease.

https://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/action-for-dental-health/access-to-care

Ironically, the convicts probably had better access to dental care while incarcerated than some of the non-cons on the show.

My previous dentist gets something like $500+ out of pocket for a thorough dental exam, which includes a set of X-rays.   But you can't get the full exam without a cleaning first, and the cleaning runs close to $200.

How can anyone afford that if they're unemployed or in a low-paying job with no benefits?   I'm self-employed and get my dental coverage through the Affordable Care Act now.   I had to change dentists, but it's a small price to pay.   If coverage weren't available through the ACA, I'd probably be winging it because the cost is too much.

Thank you! I hate hearing “I need to go to the Dr/dentist when I get the money”. It’s heartbreaking. America, a first world country with third world healthcare. I have dental insurance but it is a joke. Cleanings and fillings. That’s it. Anything major and I’m still out $600-$800 for a root canal and then more for the crown. With insurance. My jaw was broken as a teen and I’ve suffered from bruxism for years. It’s expensive! Deductibles are ridiculous. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 3/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, SevenCostanza said:

Tracie looks lawful, she lost a lot of weight but she looks really unhealthy and a lot older.  What was the thing she kept doing with her jaw?  I noticed it a few times. 

That would be called "coke jaw".

• LOL 1
  • Love 6