Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Prison Blues to Wedding Bells

Message added by Drogo

As a finale thread (with no scheduled Tell-All) this topic does not contain the usual "No Spoilers" tag. 

Outside information such as from social media can be posted in this episode thread.

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Wait, there was “a” vehicle that Matt was driving that was stolen? I thought he took Caitlyn’s car and she reported it stolen?

That's what I thought happened, but apparently he's so much dumber. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Caitlyn and Matt are people who exist. I have nothing to say about them other than how the hell does Matt find another girlfriend??

The wisest woman I know says,  "There's a lid for every pot, but two lids for every broken pot."

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

I'm sorry, but MyGoddess did not lose that much weight due to bad prison food. Which was apparently fattening enough in the original jail that she weighed 250lbs. when released at the beginning of the show. That gaunt look had to be crack ho. I'm guessing she not only got busted for it after the wedding but found sources on the inside, as well. When they showed that first talking head of her in the car I truly didn't know who she was for a few moments.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

I was on Twitter last night watching this show live and the folks started to drag Sarah, 1) for her "blaccent" that seemed to get stronger as she spoke to Megan; 2) for her telling the producers, "I want her to go!" like um...does Sarah know slavery is over and you can't just banish a black woman?  3) Sarah saying that she was Michael's best chance, I guess she's the head of the "Save A Black Man" club.  

I hope Caitlin never goes back to Matt, he's a loser and it really was interesting that his own mother had never bailed him out.

I didn't understand Marcelino's vows and no one on Twitter did either, we were all like, "what?"  But I did like their wedding and look Amanda brought a man with her to the wedding.

Lizzard is going to get tired of working and will find herself another trick, if she hasn't already.

Clint and Goddess Tracie will only make it as long as she stays away from her true love, crack.  We were laughing on Twitter about Tracie saying, "that food in prison was SO bad, I lost 40 pounds."  Yes because instead of eating, she was smoking crack, it's called the Crack Diet.

And the show's coming back this summer, yay.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, dsteele said:

I'm sorry, but MyGoddess did not lose that much weight due to bad prison food. Which was apparently fattening enough in the original jail that she weighed 250lbs. when released at the beginning of the show. That gaunt look had to be crack ho. I'm guessing she not only got busted for it after the wedding but found sources on the inside, as well. When they showed that first talking head of her in the car I truly didn't know who she was for a few moments.

I thought one of the Whisperers from TWD had infiltrated filming.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Amanda is definitely on something. I know the whole history is shady but I was happy for Brittany. I really hope they work out for kids' sake. That Giovanni is theee cutest thing ever. 

Scott is so "effed"! Somehow he missed the 4,893,764 flaming red flags 🤔 Of course Lizzie is trifling as ever but Scott WAS talking into the pillow though. I was glad she put a stop to that. Also I think it's rich (no pun) that Lizzie is reallyy trying to say it's about lying not money BUT I was pleasantly shocked that she actually got a job. 

Sarah was sooooo pissed that she didn't get the reaction she wanted out of Megan. What she WANTED was for Megan to be "humiliated" and when that didn't happen, Sarah kept pushing and pushing trying to set her off. How many times did she try to recycle the same 3 bullet points ▪wife ▪2kids ▪6-7 years?? That's all she had in her bag of tricks and she thought it would be enough to devestate Myqueen,  but Simple Sarah looks like the fool. "You da side bitch n got played (insert neck roll)" Until Megan points out that Sarah is really the one getting played since she continues to stay. Funny how Sarah could only respond "I'm done"

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

Well to be fair, they were only " together" 2 weeks at that point. I AM concerned that Scott keeps presenting himself as a mark by leading with big gifts. He said he let this new chick pick any bike out of his garage like the same day they met.....at a gas station.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

How long before Lizzie gets tired of working and finds a new trick?

LOL that Clint got fired but I guess it didn't hurt him much if he can work at his family's place.

I'm sure Lizzie is still "dating" on the side even though she works.

• Love 12
(edited)
6 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Well to be fair, they were only " together" 2 weeks at that point. I AM concerned that Scott keeps presenting himself as a mark by leading with big gifts. He said he let this new chick pick any bike out of his garage like the same day they met.....at a gas station.

I thought I heard 2 months, but maybe it was months since Lizzie dumped him.

Edited by JenE4

What happened to Angela and Tony? They showed previews a while back of Angela in a wedding dress, talking to him on speakerphone. But I never saw that episode aired; did I miss it?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Clint looked like he was gonna have sex right on the side of the road. Tracie looks like a cadaver.  I feel like Sarah looked like a fool. Megan handled herself with more aplomb. Hopefully, they are both through with him, but I doubt it.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Isn’t that the woman he’s been friends with for a long time? 

Totally different woman.

31 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I thought I heard 2 months, but maybe it was months since Lizzie dumped him.

It was day 10 when they broke up. And Lizxie described it in her TH as "less than 2 weeks."

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Nice to see Matt comfortably out on bail, tho, after violating his parole.

With 15 FTAs, I was gobsmacked he was even offered bail.   With that record, I thought he'd be held over until trial.  

He's probably looking forward to soon being a "13 time felon."  

I'm doubting he paid back that $750 to Caitlin, but at least he apparently showed up in court so it didn't end up costing her another $6500.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

They met at the gas station.  Was she loading up on junk food and lottery tickets at the Mini Mart like Lizzie?  How romantic that he let her pick any junk bike out of the shed.  Take me to your desert island, Casanova!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Marcelino's vows were soooo awful! Lol

But Giovani really is adorable.

If he claims to be a writer that was not a promising example.  The words he chose were so random I had to turn the closed captioning on.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

If he claims to be a writer that was not a promising example.  The words he chose were so random I had to turn the closed captioning on.

I almost think he was trying to do a rap without the "music."  There were random words that almost rhymed.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Sarah was sooooo pissed that she didn't get the reaction she wanted out of Megan. What she WANTED was for Megan to be "humiliated" and when that didn't happen, Sarah kept pushing and pushing trying to set her off. How many times did she try to recycle the same 3 bullet points ▪wife ▪2kids ▪6-7 years?? That's all she had in her bag of tricks and she thought it would be enough to devestate Myqueen,  but Simple Sarah looks like the fool. "You da side bitch n got played (insert neck roll)" Until Megan points out that Sarah is really the one getting played since she continues to stay. Funny how Sarah could only respond "I'm done"

Sarah came off worse in that confrontation, IMO, right out of the gate. Megan immediately wasn't playing when she was like, you know what, just tell me who you are and let's not with the bullshit. Sarah wanted Megan to be humiliated and to defer to her "as the wife" and she had no idea what to do when that didn't happen.

I know this: Megan better save her money on these collect calls. Sarah might not be able to help it because she has two kids with him, but Megan can cut him dead and she should.

I feel bad for Caitlin but really, it was always going to go this way. That wasn't a real relationship. I love how his mom was like "So what are YOU gonna do about this?" She said she's never bailed out Matt and I respect her for that. I hope Caitlin finds some kind of support system. Matt has a new girlfriend. I cannot. Who are these women?

3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

With 15 FTAs, I was gobsmacked he was even offered bail.   With that record, I thought he'd be held over until trial.  

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't even that much money. I wonder if Michael would have gotten the same treatment with that record?

38 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Tracie looks like a cadaver.

How much time has passed? Because DAMN. I know stimulants cause weight loss (speed was prescribed as an appetite suppressant at one point), but wow, she looks awful.

Scott was always a trick. We knew this. Lizzie will only work for as long as it takes to hook another trick. How is she driving? Who gave her back her license?

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Lizzie is trash, but I kinda loved the whole, "We're done, we're just friends, we'll never be together, I don't want you... Why are you leaving?"

She was hoping there was one last nickel she could extract.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

1.  I know this: Megan better save her money on these collect calls. Sarah might not be able to help it because she has two kids with him, but Megan can cut him dead and she should.

2.  Matt has a new girlfriend. I cannot. Who are these women?

3.  How much time has passed? Because DAMN. I know stimulants cause weight loss (speed was prescribed as an appetite suppressant at one point), but wow, she looks awful.

1.  jI wonder what Megan's father has to say about her continuing to communicate with Mike.

2.  But . . . he's a TV star!!!!

3.  I need to get me some crack.  I work like a dog at dieting, but weight is NOT coming off.  Either that, or I need to get arrested and sent to a prison where the food is so bad that it's impossible to eat.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Kangatush said:

A lot of us are here from the 90 Day Fiance franchise boards.  There we have international dumpster fires.

And if I didn't think it would kill my soul, I'd be looking for some dude to buy me things and not have sex with.  I can pick lemons.

I have a feeling  that Scott is a two pump chump so it’s not like sex would consume all that much time.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Megan handled herself with more calmness because she’s had months if not years learning to be the sneaky side peice mistress. Notice she wasn’t shocked at finding out mike has a wife? No surprise reaction that I registered on her face. Pregnant Sarah lost her shit cuz this was all NEW to her at finding out about mistress Megan. Megan has no shame, because she isn’t remorseful. We all know she KNEW Michael was AT LEAST with living someone else. Where the fuck she think Mike was staying in New York? He’s from Michigan! You going to fly across the country and not see where your fiancé lives? Miss me with that bullshit honey. Megan’s unshocked face and demeanor told me she knew all along. Probably rehearsed in her head what she’d say when confronted by the wife. 

Sara was in shock. There are several stages of grief and she was in the first stages. Anger/confusion and lashing out. She’s only human. Megan got no shame. Notice she didn’t say “I’ll leave, I hadn’t known he was married. It’s over”? No shame. I’m sure Megan is a “Christian”. Fuck her smug fat face. Leave the dumbass wife, sorry, PREGNANT wife alone with her fuck boy husband and be on your shameless way. C*** of the highest order. All of em stupid as fuck but Megan’s smirk woulda had me calling my cousins to get bail money ready. Cuz I’d have deflated one of her smirky fat cheeks. And it woulda been worth it. 

Close your legs to married men Megan. She knew. Even my fucking yorkie watching with me knows she knew. Let their dumb wives have their sorry asses. And if Megan was still a virgin then I’m the princess of Sweden. And Bitch, a decent lace front is about $40! Set up a go fund me, cuz that wig was BUSTED. 

Brittany has the worst skin of any alleged 27 old I ever saw. Saggy as hell. Ain’t never hardly seen saggy arms like that on a girl in her 20s over weight or not. Good hair but that’s about it. Built like a damn second string linebacker and hunches like a troll. Teeth that could scare even Scott. But she makes pretty babies. Maybe she’ll have contact with her latest litter. 

Clint chooses he goddess over his parents, but ain’t no shame in letting them give him a job huh? Enabling ass idiots.

It’s noon, just watched this mess and already need a damn drink. 

Edited by Cammi
Need a drink
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

What on earth could they possibly show us in 10 more episodes of these losers?

It said there will be new convicts so maybe only a few couples are returning.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

What happened to Angela and Tony? They showed previews a while back of Angela in a wedding dress, talking to him on speakerphone. But I never saw that episode aired; did I miss it?

Nope, they never showed any of their footage.  It's coming back in the summer with new episodes maybe they'll be on then? 

I can't get over how Lizzie dumped  Scott immediately after he told her he was broke.  "I bled you dry and now you're dead broke? Ok bye"   

Tracie looks lawful, she lost a lot of weight but she looks really unhealthy and a lot older.  What was the thing she kept doing with her jaw?  I noticed it a few times. 

Leaving Matt is the best thing that could happen to Caitlyn.   He was never going to change or do anything productive with his life.

Brittany's son is adorable,

• Love 8

The Lizard making plastic bags out in the middle of Wisconsin huntin' and fishin' country, no boobs or makeup, huh. Also no mention of Jazmine in Lizzie's (new) life.

Scott's new GF is miles above his pay grade, wonder if she knows his financial situation? I do like the way he keeps his place up so nicely.

I assume Clints' ex-wife got a call from the home office wondering wtf she's thinking, employing a mentally unstable moron with a felon wife at their hotel. Tracie's body be bangin', but her face is positively ghoulish looking. Clint now has his goddess installed in his sad, shabby little house; Tracy: 2 hots and a cot! 

Actually I was somewhat impressed by Kaitlyn's clear-eyed understanding of how she had fooled herself; good luck to her, and to Matt's mom. Matt is garbage.

Britt and Marcelino's tacky wedding-it was sweet, and at least for now, it seems like it might work. His father is one freaky-looking dude.

Sarah really wanted Megan to be horrified at Mike's betrayal and just walk away, didn't she? Too bad Megan's daddy is so many states away from Mike-I'd love to see that whispy little worm get pummeled. I could NOT believe the final moments, with him telling both women 'Ah still luh yew'. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Actually I was somewhat impressed by Kaitlyn's clear-eyed understanding of how she had fooled herself; good luck to her, and to Matt's mom. Matt is garbage.

Matt's mom is gonna be fine. She knows exactly who Matt is, washed her hands of him long ago, doesn't blame herself for the way he turned out, and is at peace, inasmuch as she can be. Caitlin seems like a smart woman who makes bad choices and she needs some help to untangle that. She also really needs good people around her and I'm not sure she has that - I think we only saw her with one friend as the show was on, and we know she doesn't have much family.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Reality police said:

Should we take bets as to whether or not Lizzie fished that engagement ring out and hocked it? 

I'm going to guess that the ring was one of those $60 slashed down to $12 fakes at Kohls.  I seriously doubt either would give up on an expensive diamond ring that easily.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
31 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Nope, they never showed any of their footage.  It's coming back in the summer with new episodes maybe they'll be on then? 

I can't get over how Lizzie dumped  Scott immediately after he told her he was broke.  "I bled you dry and now you're dead broke? Ok bye"   

Tracie looks lawful, she lost a lot of weight but she looks really unhealthy and a lot older.  What was the thing she kept doing with her jaw?  I noticed it a few times. 

Leaving Matt is the best thing that could happen to Caitlyn.   He was never going to change or do anything productive with his life.

Brittany's son is adorable,

I was more of the impression he left Caitlyn.

After she posted bond, he didn't even come home for a week and stayed with a friend.

I think she figured out she'd been ghosted and was packing up her shit to leave...

And conveniently didn't finish up until Matt dragged his ass back home...

And he immediately states he's only there to pick up the rest of his things.  

And then when she saw he wasn't going to apologize or ask her to stay, she flounced off to her car to leave...

Where she put her shit in the trunk and appeared to be killing time smoking a cigarette waiting for Matt to come chasing after her.

Which he did, but not for the reason she was hoping for.

I think had he not dumped her, her dumb ass would still be sitting around his mom's house playing sad wifey to a hopeless cause.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 23
13 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I think Brittany looks very pretty and her son is adorable!

With makeup on and her hair done, she looked beautiful!

5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

After she posted bond, he didn't even come home for a week and stayed with a friend.

I think she figured out she'd been ghosted and was packing up her shit to leave...

And then when she saw he wasn't going to apologize or ask her to stay, she flounced off to her car to leave...

Where she put her shit in the trunk and appeared to be killing time smoking a cigarette waiting for Matt to come chasing after her.

I think had he not dumped her, her dumb ass would still be sitting around his mom's house playing sad wifey to a hopeless cause.  

Agreed.  I think Caitlyn and Sarah are the same person.  Both know their men are pieces of shits.  Both make empty threats about leaving.  Both are dying to be in relationships with their felons nevertheless.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I got that impression too, that she was stalling in hopes of Matt talking her out of leaving. I was perplexed a bit when she said something like "one day you woke up and decided you didn't love me anymore". Poor girl still doesn't realize he never did love her. He is a sad excuse for a human being.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

He said he let this new chick pick any bike out of his garage like the same day they met.....at a gas station.

Did not and still do not get this. I thought he drove a truck? Does he run a bike shop out of his garage? Picked her up at a gas station? We need pop ups to explain to us lost viewers whats going on.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Matt's mom is gonna be fine. She knows exactly who Matt is, washed her hands of him long ago, doesn't blame herself for the way he turned out, and is at peace, inasmuch as she can be. Caitlin seems like a smart woman who makes bad choices and she needs some help to untangle that. She also really needs good people around her and I'm not sure she has that - I think we only saw her with one friend as the show was on, and we know she doesn't have much family.

I enjoyed watching her moments with Caitlyn.  It seemed at first, she had hopes that maybe her influence could turn her son around, but that was a fleeting thought once she saw who Caitlyn really is.  Then she was essentially trying to give her the "run, run away now" tough love.

• Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed.  I think Caitlyn and Sarah are the same person.  Both know their men are pieces of shits.  Both make empty threats about leaving.  Both are dying to be in relationships with their felons nevertheless.

Agreed as well. 

I cut Sarah a tiny amount of slack because there are children involved and that might be influencing her decision making regarding her repugnant hobbit of a man.  Or, she could just be a dumb ass.

I can't muster up one iota of sympathy for Caitlin.  IIRC, she sought out and pursued Matt after seeing his Craig's List (?) post looking for pen pals or something.  She said she had immediately become obsessed with him (ugh) and went after a relationship with him with the quickness.  Her entire debacle with Matt only lasted maybe 7-8 months from start to finish (with about 95% of that time with him behind bars).  For all her whining about her mother, she surely seemed cozy enough living with her until her mom put the kibosh on her moving the "12-Time Felon" into their home, then she chose a delusional dream life with that felon over everything else.  

In the end, I think both Matt and Caitlin got what they deserved out of that mess.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11

Lizzie is driving? That is the car Scott bought isn't it? She is disgusting.

She is driving the car that Scott bought for her... while crowing about how proud Jazmyne is that she is an "independent woman."

Wait, there was “a” vehicle that Matt was driving that was stolen? I thought he took Caitlyn’s car and she reported it stolen?

He mumbled some explanation that I couldn't catch and I don't have the fortitude to rewatch. I thought he said he "rented" the car from a "friend" and he didn't know it was stolen, so he is pretty sure that he has the charges against him "beat."

Speaking of cars - why does Sarah have two: the white Subaru she drove to the showdown with MMQ and the black sedan Michael used to drive MMQ to the ceremonial Losing of Her Virginity Trip?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

At the very beginning of the season, they showed her looking at a venue and eating a salad while talking on the phone to the guy (I forget his name). Then they vanished. I wondered if he did something that got him put in supermax or something.

9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She is driving the car that Scott bought for her... while crowing about how proud Jazmyne is that she is an "independent woman."

He's a moron if he keeps making payments. He should stop making payments and tell them where Lizzie lives so they repo it. His credit is in the toilet anyway so this won't hurt much. 

Did he really throw the ring in the toilet? I only saw the phone tossed in there and did not see/hear the toilet flush. Did I miss that?

• Love 2

He's a moron if he keeps making payments. He should stop making payments and tell them where Lizzie lives so they repo it. His credit is in the toilet anyway so this won't hurt much. 

Maybe he bought it outright? I know he didn't have any money left by the time that he bought it but it seems like it would be easier for him to con some relative into giving him a couple thousand dollars that it would be for him to get any sort of auto loan at all...

37 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Speaking of cars - why does Sarah have two: the white Subaru she drove to the showdown with MMQ and the black sedan Michael used to drive MMQ to the ceremonial Losing of Her Virginity Trip?

I tuned in at the end of the previous episode when Sarah was driving to go confront Megan and noticed a little “no smoking” icon placard on the dashboard of the white car, so I think that it was a production rental because then I started paying attention, and half the cast appeared to be driving this same white car.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Wow. This episode delivered on its two hours. I loved it.

Brittany and Marcelino: Good luck, I guess? *shrugs*  Britt is a hard ass looking 27 year old who I don't think will ever be the type to truly settle down and Marcelino is corny and still gives me a controlling vibe but they seem to genuinely love one another and are a good match. Even if the individuals are shitty people they can still find the yin to their yang. Superficial note: I'm not sure I was too keen on the baby girl's name.. Zoila? Ok then.

Tracie and Clint: Again, congrats. Two crackheads have found love and seem happy. I can't be mad at it. Tracie's crackhead weight loss was alarming. No one loses weight like that because they don't like the prison food...girl. I feel awful for Clint's poor parents because they will spend their twilight years continuing to be surrounded by this shitshow and bailing out their man-child son.

Lizzie and Scott: Lizzie is a psychopath. I've always found her comical and considered her dumb but harmless but the way she treated Scott on last night's episode was COLD. I'm glad that she's alone and working and hopefully maintaining minimal contact with the rest of human society. I actually felt a lot of sympathy for Scott last night. He's gullible and weak and seems so damn DESPERATE for love! His new love interest Jasmine had brief screen time but mentioned him buying stuff for her a few times it tells me he may be back in the same situation. I hope he gets some help and finds someone who truly loves him.

Matt and Caitlin: This shit ended the way I expected it would. Not much to say other than I feel bad for Matt's mom. She seemed so unfazed and just beatdown. I hope she has a support system in her life. And I hope Caitlin finds whatever she is looking for.

Sarah/Mike/Megan: I think its easy to assign "blame" and try to figure out who the victim is in this situation. It sucks that neither of these people are likable enough to make me want to side with any of them. 

Sarah's mistake was creating her young life around an ain't shit man that she likely knew wasn't shit but still married him and got pregnant a second time. She learned the hard way that a marriage certificate and a baby doesn't make you any less likely to be humiliated and cheated on. Regardless of whether Megan knew about Sarah or not, Sarah's anger was misdirected. A happy, healthy relationship cannot be "wrecked" by a homewrecker. Again, its easy to assign the blame to the 3rd party but she owed Megan NOTHING. At this point she knows her husband is a cheater and has another person he calls his queen and she still chooses to fight over him. CHOICES.

Sarah seems like the type who will continue to use her children and her history with him as a gateway to Mike for as long as she can. She has no clue how to evolve or do anything different.

Megan went "live" on Instagram and said she still talks to Mike and they are soulmates. I see her as sitting by in the wings using her emotional connection with Mike to have some sort of leverage over Sarah. Sarah uses her kids to "win" Mike. Megan is using her soulmate connection. She will never back down and neither will Sarah so they might as well be acquainted with one another because they are all in a relationship together!

Mike is low down but if anyone "wins" in this scenario, its him. He and Lizzie should be friends!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Did not and still do not get this. I thought he drove a truck? Does he run a bike shop out of his garage? Picked her up at a gas station? We need pop ups to explain to us lost viewers whats going on.

This is my take for what it's worth. Scott is a truck driver. He and the son were working on bikes at the house last year. He also had an engine in the house that he was tinkering with. I think he is one of those guys that fixes stuff up and tinkers to keep busy. 

The new gf he said he met at the gas station about two months prior. Maybe they were both customers, maybe she works there, don't know. She seems nice, hope she stays. 

That's all I got. 😀

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I forgot to comment on this: Marcelino and Brittany's baby girl ZOILA?? That's a seriously ugly name, imo.

Is it pronounced more like voila or toilet?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, kylies-lips said:

Megan went "live" on Instagram and said she still talks to Mike and they are soulmates. I see her as sitting by in the wings using her emotional connection with Mike to have some sort of leverage over Sarah. Sarah uses her kids to "win" Mike. Megan is using her soulmate connection. She will never back down and neither will Sarah so they might as well be acquainted with one another because they are all in a relationship together!

Welp, this solidifies my belief that Megan is dumber than a box of rocks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15