Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Prison Blues to Wedding Bells

Message added by Drogo

As a finale thread (with no scheduled Tell-All) this topic does not contain the usual "No Spoilers" tag. 

Outside information such as from social media can be posted in this episode thread.

• Start Topic

Megan & Sarah face off in an epic showdown. Brittany's ex-girlfriend shows up to her wedding to Marcelino. Tracie is set free but will Clint show? Caitlin fears Matt may face major prison time. Scott reveals the shocking truth to Lizzie.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yes Scott was a trick Lizzie and you are a ho.

Tracie looks rough, I guess that's what they call 'meth face'.

Caitlin he didn't "stop loving you" he never started, the only thing he loves is drugs.

As for Megan it's obvious she has no shame (or she wouldn't be on this show) and doesn't care that Michael was married. Whoever "wins" Michael ends up losing anyway.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 22
(edited)

Matt is clearly using again too. He looks awful. It’s probably why he can’t connect with Caitlin anymore - he already had some personality issues and now he’s too focused on the addiction. 

Edited by Lellend
  • Love 13

Clint is an idiot. Tracie looked like the poster child for meth heads. Where the hell is the rental car? Clint needed a wheelbarrow to carry her in there, I thought he was going to throw his back out at any moment.

Scott, get far, far away from Lizzie and reality TV. It’s not good for your mental health.

The Megan/Sarah showdown wasn’t all that. 

Brittany’s son is adorable. That’s one couple I hope makes it.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

Maybe it's the teeth, he should slap those fakes back in!  I hope it works out for him.  Lizzie is horrible, dissing him at the end, who cares what her daughter thinks.  He lost almost everything because of her.

• Love 13

Both women still in touch with Michael.  I don't get it, Sarah I can understand  because of the children but I guess Meghan doesn't really mind being "the side piece" and being taken advantage of by that loser.

• Love 11

After the ending updates on Sarah and Megan, hubby looked at me and said, "They're going to have to add a whole new definition to the word 'stupid' in the dictionary."

Yeah.  And we know whose pictures they'll use to illustrate it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
54 minutes ago, toodles said:

Matt's toof hole is back.

Maybe it never left and there was just a fortuitous mini-marshmallow stuck in its place. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
(edited)

I have a feeling that a lot of the Brittany/Marcelino drama was contrived.  Case in point, him being afraid to commit last week and then he proposes.  I feel lame for saying this, but that was an awesome proposal.

They seem to be the healthiest couple on the show and I really hope they make it.  I thought the wedding was really nice, too.

Edited by Splithair
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

For the first time ever, I almost liked Megan tonight. When she said it was a good thing Michael was locked up because if he wasn't, she would kill him easily and not feel bad about it, I high-fived her in my mind. Girl might be using her brain for the first time on this show! And Sarah, ugh, stop with the "I am his wife, he is my husband" bullshit. I would be denying that marriage to anyone and everyone after what just played out, like "Michael who? I don't know a Michael."

Poor Caitlin, but come on, what did you really expect?

Lizzie brought evil to a whole new level, what a piece of shit. "If you don't have money, I don't need you." Fuck off with that horse shit, hooker.

Brittany's dad (stepdad) is awesome, but where is her mom?

Clint has somehow managed to dive deeper into the barrel of stupid; who knew that was possible? What a jack wagon moron, sweet Jesus. Tracie looks rode hard and put away wet, woah. Did she seriously strip down on a public bus? Isn't that....illegal? Oh wait....

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

Isn’t that the woman he’s been friends with for a long time? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Isn’t that the woman he’s been friends with for a long time? 

I thought so too, but I think he said he met her two months ago at the gas station. She is very pretty!! Huge leap up from Lizard.

• Love 7

Clint's Camero was back. 

Lizzie is driving? That is the car Scott bought isn't it? She is disgusting.

Tracy, wow, just wow! Where is the car?

Megan, stupid little girl.

Sarah, stay away. I don't have much hope that she will.

Michael you are scum.

Caitlyn, you should have gotten your bond money back.

• Love 13

That Giovanni kid is gonna be a Hollywood star, lol. The way he leaned back and crossed his legs, I laughed my ass off. He is three and has the personality of a hilarious grown adult.

• Love 19

Scott never learns. Did he actually admit that he bought his new “girlfriend” a bike? And then he has the gall to claim she’s not in it for the money. Is he charging her rent?  Scott here is a clue: stop buying women presents to get them to like you. How is Lizzie driving around in her new car? I thought she had 8 previous DUIs?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

My first thought was she should revoke his bail too because if he takes off again, she will be responsible for the rest of it. I definitely hate Lizzie most of all of them. She is just a cold,heartless,evil money is her God above all bitch.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Did he actually admit that he bought his new “girlfriend” a bike?

I was tuning him out at that point but I think he said she liked a bike he already had in his garage, trying to say she was not a gold digger.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was tuning him out at that point but I think he said she liked a bike he already had in his garage, trying to say she was not a gold digger.

Oh! Thank you. I misheard!

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Just me? Or bored out of my mind?  So scripted and stupid?   I'm all out with "reality" shows? I don't give a damn about any of these people. I guess it's time to actually get a life. Yawn...

Ha! I feel the same way. I never enjoyed reality shows before (other than My 600 Lb Life) but I watch this dumpster fire because it makes me feel better about the trivial bullshit in my life. I pretty much feel like a superstar after watching these idiots. 

Edited by Hannah94
Clarification
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Giovanni was like Little Ricky.   Speaking of children, it was sad to see the photo of little Brittany, knowing she never stood a chance.

Lizzie came off like a cold dominatrix -- "if you have no money, I don't need you" -- except she wasn't just in character.   That *is* her character.   I wonder how her boss, Ms. Second Chance, feels about her model employee after seeing all that footage.  I caught myself laughing at daughter Jasmine's glee over the breakup because Jasmine is too young and naive to understand Lizzie will dispose of her too as soon as she has nothing more to give. 

As for Scott ... at least Lizzie didn't get the lemon tree.

I'm guessing Haily fired Clint for all his downtime related to the show and his break-up.   Now he's at his parents' meat market.   I ask, would you want Clint touching your meat?

I feel sorry for Megan's father, because of the words "Megan is still talking to Michael."

The one true dubious success story (because dubious is as good as it gets on this show): Caitlyn.  I hope she can make a fresh start and find someone to make her happy.   

Edited by millennium
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
35 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Just me? Or bored out of my mind?  So scripted and stupid?   I'm all out with "reality" shows? I don't give a damn about any of these people. I guess it's time to actually get a life. Yawn...

IKR! I couldn’t watch live tonight because we were traveling by car so I read to keep myself entertained on the ride. Seriously, I didn’t even need to watch while I was reading; I could “see” it all unfold.

Scripted and stupid and as it seems, I kid you not, I was late for an appointment at noon because I was stuck in traffic altercation at a fairly residential stop light (1 lane each way and a turn lane on each side) due to road rage, I would guess. At the red light, One passenger guy was hanging out of his open window flipping off the car next to him over the roof of the car and finally crawled out the window (guess the door didn’t open? Who does that?) They were certainly stopping what little traffic there was and as I drove around when the light turned green I saw there were 3 men there ready to go at it. The little car and the SUV. OMG. At the moment I was kind of wishing I didn’t have an appt to get to because  I wanted to see what happened. I had to go though. 

I was sucked into this site when I found the live chats for the 600 pounders! Oh my, how far I’ve fallen in a year. 😯 Also in need of a life!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

I was sucked into this site when I found the live chats for the 600 pounders! Oh my, how far I’ve fallen in a year. 😯 Also in need of a life!

A lot of us are here from the 90 Day Fiance franchise boards.  There we have international dumpster fires.

And if I didn't think it would kill my soul, I'd be looking for some dude to buy me things and not have sex with.  I can pick lemons.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, toodles said:

They should call this episode the case of the missing teeth.  Scott's chicklet teeth are gone and Matt's toof hole is back.

Not to mention Brittany’s dad! These show participants should really negotiate for a comprehensive dental insurance plan.

My absolute favorite moment of the episode was Lizzie talking to her new boss about her big promotion. The boss talks about how Lizzie’s resume gave her pause, and then Lizzie starts bragging about giving up her nails and makeup—which is quite the departure from when she was a stripper before she was in prison. The boss’s eyes got so wide!! Like, what the hell was on this “resume” if this is the first time she’s hearing her “job experience” consists of inmate and stripper. And what was this big promotion? Going from sweeping up widget remnants to pressing the widget-making button, I guess?

But, oh Scott, got himself a new “girlfriend” who will take bicycles, dinners, and lemons—but not give him any physical affection. Whelp, I guess good for him. She’s leagues prettier and I guess an upstanding member of society meeting in a gas station vs. a prison trick or treat? Not to mention a used bicycle seems a bit more low-stakes gold-digging than Lizzie, like maybe aluminum-digging?

Holy smokes, that meth bender really took an immediate toll on The Goddess! Nice to know she was still wearing that $200 purple bra. I mean, the cup size didn’t fit any more, but that sales lady was right that the heirloom brassiere is meant to last.

Clint works in his family’s butcher shop now? I got an eerie foreshadowing based on the theories that the Goddess could easily convince Clint to kill his parents. Chekhov’s meat cleaver, if you will.

The end of the show when they showed Brittany engaging with the prison guard and telling Marcellino to take pics of her flipping off the jail—this show done played us. Remember the early episode when they had Marcelino ordering a meek Brittany to throw a finger out the car window? I spent this whole series (up until Brittany’s attempted threesome date) thinking Marcelino was an abusive controller, but Brittany was really the jerk this whole time. Well, I guess they’re both jerks. Although I did melt a bit with Marcelino getting the “little man” ready and telling him how sharp he looked. That kid was the true star of the show.

What a letdown the Sarah-Megan match-up was. I’m super confused by the timeline. I thought Sarah JUST found out she was pregnant and Megan was still in town within days of Mike’s (suddenly everyone is calling him Mike instead of Michael) arrest, but Sarah is now VERY pregnant. Did he get re-arrested further on than I thought or did they fly My Queen back in for this?

Caitlyn and Matt are people who exist. I have nothing to say about them other than how the hell does Matt find another girlfriend??? I assume Caitlyn is still “looking for love in all the wrong places.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 16