Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E03: Betrayals Are Going to Get Exposed

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teamwork is the key to success in an all-new immunity challenge. Two castaways attempt to get along while trying to survive on the “Edge of Extinction.”

Original air date 3/6/2019

Wendy’s necklace says “Big Wendy” and I cannot get behind that shit.

Wow listening to Reem speak makes me want to jab a ship wheel in my ear.

“Wentworth Wentworth Wentworth Wentworth” Jesus David give it a rest.  Especially when you don’t even DO anything about it.

Chris.  David told you what not to do.  And you did it.  You are so very beautiful but your judgment is suspect.

• Love 21
(edited)

Well, I didn’t see that coming.  I must say I’m getting very excited for everyone to find out about the EOE twist.  Chris probably will stick it out.

I was going to be very disappointed if we saw all that chaos at the Manu camp over the vote, confusion at TC, only for a very predictable Wendy vote.  I actually thought David might go.  I loved the Wentworth vote not even being Chris’s idea, but the vote then turning on him because he told Wardog (Chris “I’m tight with Wardog.”  Wardog “I’m tighter with Wentworth than Chris.”) 

And I realize Joe was crouched down behind Victoria-but for real, he’s not a small guy, he’s wearing colorful shorts, and he’s got a lot of hair.  Plus, your out in the open.  How do you not see him?  I really wanted Joe or Aubry to find the idol, so I'm glad one of them did.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Wendy’s necklace says “Big Wendy” and I cannot get behind that shit.

Wow listening to Reem speak makes me want to jab a ship wheel in my ear.

“Wentworth Wentworth Wentworth Wentworth” Jesus David give it a rest.  Especially when you don’t even DO anything about it.

Chris.  David told you what not to do.  And you did it.  You are so very beautiful but your judgment is suspect.

Well according to Josh Wigler who was present at the first tribal council Rick asked Probst if he would call him "Devens" and Probst said sure no problem.  Wendy then asked if she could be called "big Wendy" and Probst shut her down.  So I am going to call her Big Wendy from now on because F Probst.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

And Wendy’s hurt, but we got chickens to admire!  And damn, I was agreeing with Wardog again.  Thanks a lot Wendy.  Ron had the option of stealing the reward, but no one knows that, and he probably made the right choice, since he didn’t know whether his tribe would be going to TC.  And why burn bridges in case there’s a swap?  I wonder if the advantage gets re-buried since it wasn’t used.

Chicken whining and flint stealing aside, I liked Wendy.  She did pretty good for someone with a hurt ankle.

In all, I’m still finding this a hard group to root for.  I feel like I don’t know enough about Kama, other than everyone but Aurora wants Joe/Aubry gone, and Victoria is bad at strategizing.  I am liking Rick at Manu, and David still.  And Chris, but so much for that for now.

I hope that group of 6 feels the same way about first timers if they ever find themselves in a season like this.  I’m sure they’ll have a different attitude about being targeted.

• Love 5
(edited)

Well that was interesting. Chris has no one to blame but himself. Still I don't think he deserved that. And Wardog does nothing to endear himself to me. That guy seems like a big ass jerk. I didn't agree with Wendy on the chickens, but hearing Wardog go off on her made me want Wendy to free the chickens.

Wentworth also seems really sour this season. More so than she has in her prior seasons.

Wendy really is adorable. She has more personality than the lot of these people put together.

So shocked Keith went to EOE.  By shocked, I mean not shocked in the least.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 24
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope Manu loses everything from now on. I don’t understand why so early in the game you would vote off your physically strongest player, plus the best eye candy on the team.

and screw Wendy, someone who eats chicken all of a sudden decides to be vegetarian and then steals the flint. They got the fire started and ate the chicken anyway. Wish they had voted her off. 

EOE island/beach is going to get awful crowded if everyone voted off is going to go there. So far everyone has. 

Oh I do. These players are not stupid they know a swap is coming sooner or later so tribe strength isn't as important any more.  Of course watch this season be the one that doesn't include a swap. lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Well that was interesting. Chris has no one to blame but himself. Still I don't think he deserved that. And Wardog does nothing to endear himself to me. That guy seems like a big ass jerk. I didn't agree with Wendy on the chickens, but hearing Wardog go off on her makes me want Wendy to free the chickens.

Wentworth also seems really sour this season. More so than she has in her prior seasons.

Wendy really is adorable. She has more personality than the lot of these people put together.

So shocked Keith went to EOE.  By shocked, I mean not shocked in the least.

Wenthworth is acting like such a sourpuss. I’m not exactly sure why. She’s basically offended that anyone would be going after her. It’s so odd. David is at least a little more fun with Rick & Wendy. She is acting so entitled that it’s a major turnoff. And, this coming from someone who was a big fan of hers. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 20

Big Wendy is clearyly smarter then them all already campaigning to get that Sia money at the reunion.

Poor Victoria. I have been there saying something you shouldn't say not knowing the person is right behind you. lol She did recover as best she could I think,  

Not really a shocking boot to me. Once Chris blabbed to that guy whose real name is Dan I knew he was toast.

• Love 9

Aargh!   Well screw the blue tribe, they can all die as far as I’m concerned.  Chris was their strongest player and seemed like a decent guy.  Truly can’t stand The Warthog and his serial killer eyes.  Kelly sucks too.

• Love 22
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Ok, Wendy can leave now. She isn't as adorable as she thinks she is. 

She's very annoying. I get all the obsession with "big moves", especially because unfortunately, thanks to many of these people being super fans, they know how this all works, so they are all likely predicting and expecting a tribal swap soon. But sorry, if I was out there, hungry, sleep deprived, the annoying chick who has a bum foot and steals the flint, is going. 

That said, kudos to David and Rick for hiding in plain sight, where all the heat for the Wentworth vote went on poor Chris and not them, who were the ones most gunning for it. I actually do hope EOE helps a player like Chris. I think the blindside could light a fire under him to where he makes the most of his second chance and becomes a force in the game. 

Still not loving this season yet, especially with how much I loved last season. Even the annoying players were entertaining last season. I mean at this point we already had the Natalie and Jeremy saga. This season we have Wendy who is just plain annoying without the entertaining factor. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 13
(edited)
12 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Well according to Josh Wigler who was present at the first tribal council Rick asked Probst if he would call him "Devens" and Probst said sure no problem. 

I wish we had seen that. It totally throws me to hear Probst call him that when literally nobody else does back in camp.  And yeah, if  Probst is going down that road with requests by the players, he shouldn't be granting some and not others. Bad form.  But at first tonight, I thought he was saying Gavin and got really confused.

Wendy stealing the flint and lying about it reminded me so much of Sandra in her season throwing out Rupert's fish. It was a Sandra move even if Sandra would had a killed a chicken before Wendy could blink.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, jay741982 said:

Maybe If his dumbass would've sold out The real power duo he could still be there

Or you know, just had listened to David since Chris wanted to go with that plan.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Aargh!   Well screw the blue tribe, they can all die as far as I’m concerned.  Chris was their strongest player and seemed like a decent guy.  Truly can’t stand The Warthog and his serial killer eyes.  Kelly sucks too.

LOL he should've sold out the real power duo. 

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Or you know, just had listened to David since Chris wanted to go with that plan.

Like I said hes a dumbass. Two people are stronger than one. Especially when they are attached at the hip and obvious like David/Rick Fogle 

LOL those fools need to wake up. David and Rick are the real power duo but no One person is more dangerous. David and Rick with their arrogant "we decide who gives hahahaha" so tired of the Wentworth obession and Fuck Wendy you're not cute you idiot you should've been booted. Chris should've not protected A POWER DUO. Morons think 2 is weaker than 1. 

16 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wenthworth is acting like such a sourpuss. I’m not exactly sure why. She’s basically offended that anyone would be going after her. It’s so odd. David is at least a little more fun with Rick & Wendy. She is acting so entitled that it’s a major turnoff. And, this coming from someone who was a big fan of hers. 

How dare she want someone out who wants her out. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

That said, kudos to David and Rick for hiding in plain sight, where all the heat for the Wentworth vote went on poor Chris and not them, who were the ones most gunning for it. I actually do hope EOE helps a player like Chris. I think the blindside could light a fire under him to where he makes the most of his second chance and becomes a force in the game. 

Still not loving this season yet, especially with how much I loved last season. Even the annoying players were entertaining last season. I mean at this point we already had the Natalie and Jeremy saga. This season we have Wendy who is just plain annoying without the entertaining factor. 

I loved that scene of Wardog telling Rick about his conversation with Chris, and Rick was like 'thank god he doesn't know it was me that was behind it.'  I'm actually liking Rick again, minus the last name thing.  I like the band of misfits of him, David, and Wendy.

This season is very meh for me.  Chris was a shocking boot at least, but one of the few people I liked.  This might have actually been a decent season had the returning players not been thrown in, because I don't think the cast is that bad.  Just very bland right now because there's so much focus on Joe/Aubry/David/Wentworth.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Chris is so hot.

Kelley's body language just says "Fuck you" all day.  Constantly clenched jaw, rolling eyes, visible fuming.  Eyes closing, looking upward, looking downward in frustration.  It's honestly kind of amazing.

I miss the hilarity of the first two episodes because I forgot about the EOE and I was hysterical after the vote-outs.  Now, I know it's coming so the tension is super deflated.  

Wheres this body language I haven't seen it be constant 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Big Wendy is clearyly smarter then them all already campaigning to get that Sia money at the reunion.

Poor Victoria. I have been there saying something you shouldn't say not knowing the person is right behind you. lol She did recover as best she could I think,  

Not really a shocking boot to me. Once Chris blabbed to that guy whose real name is Dan I knew he was toast.

What is Sia money?

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I don't think Chris ever knew he was in trouble, though.

Still not hard to tell Wardog "hey Rick and David came to me about voting out Wentworth. He was with Wardog, Kelly and Lauren talking about sticking together. Their 4 could've ruled the tribe and get out the annoying woman with the Bum foot who could've cost them another challenge 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Their 4 could've ruled the tribe and get out the annoying woman with the Bum foot who could've cost them another challenge 

But she didn't hold back her tribe even while swimming with said bum foot, it was the puzzle piece fumbling that cost them.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, LanceM said:

She is the singer and Survivor fan who gave Tai Trang $50,000 for not kiiling the chickens on season 32.

I wonder if that is in fact in the back of Wendy's mind and part of why she wasn't shy about voicing what she wanted to do. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

But she didn't hold back her tribe even while swimming with said bum foot, it was the puzzle piece fumbling that cost them.

Which David had a hand in probably so they could lose with his stupid Obession with being only vet on his tribe and increase his target 

(edited)
12 minutes ago, LanceM said:

She is the singer and Survivor fan who gave Tai Trang $50,000 for not kiiling the chickens on season 32.

Sia gave Davie money toooooooooooooo!  

Link:  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Correct if I am wrong but wasn't it Chris who went against getting Wentworth out last week?  Well that will show him.

I thought Chris was the one who wanted her out.   He suggested it to The Warthog and Warthog decreed it was going to be Keith.  Chris had allied with Keith and said in a confessional that he thought Keith would stay loyal to him.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Seriously! Her face at tribal was so grim and angry I was taken aback. Have we seen her smile or laugh, like, at all? This can't be helping her social game. By contrast, Rick gives off a genial, laid back vibe that I think will take him far. 

• Love 12

I know I should feel sorry for Chris but I can't because they told him NOT to tell Wardog because he would spoil everything like he did last week and sure enough he did. Made even more ironic because Chris wanted to be a stand-up guy but Wardog didn't blink twice about turning the tribe against his friend and allie.

Speaking of Wardog he reminds me of when Bo and Luke wouldn't come back to THE DUKES OF HAZZARD over pay so they sent in the clones Coy and Vance. It feels like they wanted Tony, couldn't get him back so they casted a clone.

So conflicted about Wendy.

I was rooting for her but tonight oh my heck TM. You beat the odds and all the other applicants to get on SURVIVOR and then launch into a campaign that by all rights SHOULD have gotten her a guaranteed boot. I don't understand working that hard to get on the show and then attempt to sabotage yourself.

With that said tonight, I saw one of the most honest (unfortunately) moments on SURVIVOR when you get a true sense of how shallow and A-holes people in this world can really be. After a very insincere "Tell us if you need anything" the group goes and leaves Wendy alone to celebrate the chickens. I saw in that moment how people really are callous and phonies. I felt so bad for her being abandoned like that but then, of course, she started taking a wrecking ball to her game.

Lastly, I know I am the only fan in the world wishing this but every time I have to sit through a segment like the Aubrey fest (complete with flashback!) or look at Wentworth's entitled bitch face I think...why can't they please just bring FLICKA back. She was so cute with an awesome personality to see her return over Jeff's faves would be a dream come true. I'll never forget her.

• Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, Haleth said:

Ok, Wendy can leave now. She isn't as adorable as she thinks she is. 

Wendy is horrible.  She eats meat back at home, but tries to get Rick to free the chickens for her and then steals the flint and lies through her teeth about it.  

Chris is a moron.  He totally played himself.  He wasn't even on the radar and had relationships with both factions of the tribe.  He should have listened to David and not told Warthog about the plan to vote out Wentworth.  

I get why Warthog wanted to vote out Chris, but he should have convinced him to vote out Wendy, instead.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 7

Still not paying much attention. I am amazed nobody has tried to wreck Wendy's non-injured ankle. I get not wanting to be anywhere near animals getting killed, even if get hungry to chow down. But swiping the flint should have sent her butt out . . . which would have worked out great because there aren't chickens on Extinction Island. Instead, it's a guy named Chris whom I do not know. I did see he was butthurt enough by the vote to not give the producers a cliffhanger.

To review: Manu lost two challenges. They win chickens, but Wendy "loses" the flint and botch the third immunity challenge. Do they qualify for Worst Tribe Ever status? I feel bad for S10's Ulong . . . if things were shaken up like they've been happening in recent seasons, we might have had Bobby Jon winning. Or Stephenie. Or heck, even Ibrahim.

And damn, Extinction Island is no joke. Even with steps, going up a virtual mountain for a paltry sum of rice seems cruel. Yet it seems great now . . . until there are enough people there to ensure that they start fucking with each other's minds in order to cull the competition.

• Love 4

Because we didn’t see any extended scene of Wendy complaining about the chicken killing, I am assuming they didn’t eat a chicken prior to the immunity challenge.  Why not?  They could have used the food in their stomachs.  If they would have eaten a chicken prior to immunity, I think she would have stolen the flint then.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Isn't there something along the lines of "Eat chicken today, starve tomorrow.  Go hungry today, eat eggs the rest of your time here you effing morons"? 

The rooster isn't laying any eggs....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Boooo!  

I hope this bites WW in her ass.

LOL David and Rick Controlled the vote. Not Wentworth despite everything must be put on her. The DUO decided. David who arrogantly said " whoever Rick and I decide goes home. HOW DARE Kelly want someone out who was pushing for her to go! She should've shut up and took it and let it happen. If Chris would've said to Wardog Dan That David and Rick were wanting Kelly out David and Rick would've been targeted by Kelly likely. But no let's the obvious power duo. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, blackwing said:

I thought Chris was the one who wanted her out.   He suggested it to The Warthog and Warthog decreed it was going to be Keith.  Chris had allied with Keith and said in a confessional that he thought Keith would stay loyal to him.

No David Rick and Wendy wanted her out then came to Chris. More specifically David and Rick the duo 

• Love 1