Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Is making your engagement ring into a wedding ring a thing?  I thought you just added a band...  Is that a "tiara" of diamonds above the stone (a.k.a. "queen for a day")?

I seldom have favorable comments about Amy, but good for her for getting her tan on!  Sun-worshipper here.  So tired of pale people nattering on about SPF...

(unpopular opinion)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, stoppro said:

I'm beginning to wonder maybe amy is chris's 'beard' and the bromance is in another direction. Just spitballin here.This is TLC everything is on the table

So it's been rumored by locals (that he swings both ways).

Maybe his mother's been nagging him to get married all his life and he just wants to make her happy!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Sun?  Zone?  Maybe she's playing with us!

57 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

That’s what I would like to know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone?

Was it supposed to be PNW ?

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf is she saying?

“it’s a hot day in the one” with bugging eyeballs

is she looking for a golden shower? 😂

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

5DE3EF7A-A913-4ADE-9D9D-27288CD05FFB.jpeg

I think she is trying to say it was in the 100s temperature wise, but trying to decipher Amy is usually a group effort 😳

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think she is trying to say it was in the 100s temperature wise, but trying to decipher Amy is usually a group effort 😳

The "P" is next to the "O" and the "W" is next to the "E" (at least on my keyboard), so I'm going with "PNW."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

The "P" is next to the "O" and the "W" is next to the "E" (at least on my keyboard), so I'm going with "PNW."

Could be she meant Oregon North East. 😄 Not that I've ever heard of it before but this is Amy...the scholar, college grad, teacher, chef, writer, geologist/painter of rocks. 

• LOL 6

C3C5AFCE-3A1C-439A-956A-8E417CE91881.jpeg

A couple of weeks ago had a fabulous time with these girlfriends of mine. When girlfriends want to get together to hangout with you, can’t pass that up.  Especially when one of the reasons is to celebrate my upcoming wedding (2 weeks away 😳).  I’ve known many of these wonderful fabulous good friends since our kids were young.  Love them bunches and I’m so blessed to have them and their friendship in my life.  We had a great time on the River.  Thanks Christy fir hosting at your floating home and everyone fir hanging out.  Girls just wanna have fun 😂. The best.  🤗♥️🎉.  Two weeks I’m getting married. Woohoo!
#friendships #gettingmarried2021 #hangingoutontheriver #girltalks #storyofamyrandchrism #lotsoflove

• Love 1
14 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Keep working on that tan, Amy!

I am a sun-worshipper myself!  But why wear a t-shirt??  She will have terrible tan lines for her wedding.  

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A couple of weeks ago had a fabulous time with these girlfriends of mine. When girlfriends want to get together to hangout with you, can’t pass that up.  Especially when one of the reasons is to celebrate my upcoming wedding (2 weeks away 😳).  I’ve known many of these wonderful fabulous good friends since our kids were young.  Love them bunches and I’m so blessed to have them and their friendship in my life.  We had a great time on the River.  Thanks Christy fir hosting at your floating home and everyone fir hanging out.  Girls just wanna have fun 😂. The best.  🤗♥️🎉.  Two weeks I’m getting married. Woohoo!
#friendships #gettingmarried2021 #hangingoutontheriver #girltalks #storyofamyrandchrism #lotsoflove

"fir"

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

best thing in that pic is the dogs.the rest are a waste.Waiting for the deck to give way. LOL

• LOL 4
38 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I wish I could find that episode when Amy was lamenting that she had no friends or life right after Matt moved out; they all seem to have appeared out of thin air!  

check their w-2's or 1099.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Still "wedding planning" at THIS late date?!?

Three weeks till these "wedding planning" girlfriend outings turn into bitching sessions about the OCD husband nagging her about cheese ends in the fridge.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Still "wedding planning" at THIS late date?!?

Three weeks till these "wedding planning" girlfriend outings turn into bitching sessions about the OCD husband nagging her about cheese ends in the fridge.

Yes. And don't forget about Matt. She'll still be bitching about him to MyMan and her "besties." 

I'm curious as to what type of music the little bulldozer chose to be featured at HER wedding. Possibly the Carpenters "We've Only Just Begun"? 😄

I would love to see MyMan show up in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. Would Amy refuse to marry him? Hell NO. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Apparently Amy and her two cohorts were having their cocktails and wedding planning on another trip to Palm Springs.  Seems like a long drive this close to the wedding.  Maybe they flew down there. That's not a place I'd want to go to in the summer.  

• Love 4

Amy lives the life, doesn't she?  Her two barnacles, too.  Thanks, Matt!

This is probably the REAL bridal shower (not for public consumption; do they have Chippendale's dancers in Palm Springs?). 

Hopefully Chris and Henry are partying back home!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

If Matt didn't want her to get half the marital assets upon divorce, he should have stayed married. She birthed out four kids for him, did all the dirty chores of raising them, so she earned her fair 50 percent of the assets. Since Matt's not bitching or taking her to court, I'm guessing he's good with it as well, and thats good enough for me.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Since Matt's not bitching or taking her to court, I'm guessing he's good with it as well, and thats good enough for me.

I'm sure no price was too high to secure his freedom!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Didn't Jeremy make an initial brand for Audrey (they embossed a leather journal with it, as I recall) and then Zach made something similar for Tori to mount on their backyard wooden gate for Tori?  There's nothing new under the sun with Amy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Is that the cocktail bar from the wood he planed at the farm?

If it is, poor Chris!  It was such a lovely piece of wood, and she absolutely ruined it with her third-grade heart obsession.  What does she mean "no one will see it but us"?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

If it is, poor Chris!  It was such a lovely piece of wood, and she absolutely ruined it with her third-grade heart obsession.

Pretty sure Chris was an active participant in this one. 

25 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

What does she mean "no one will see it but us"?

Possibly the brand is on the underside of the bar. Or its a piece of furniture that will be in their home, therefore only they will see it.

17 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Didn't Jeremy make an initial brand for Audrey (they embossed a leather journal with it, as I recall) and then Zach made something similar for Tori to mount on their backyard wooden gate for Tori?  There's nothing new under the sun with Amy!

If we call having someone else make a branding iron then yes "Jeremy made it". Since heating up a branding iron and using a wood burner to inscribe something aren't identical, this is actually new. Personally I don't like it but I think we all have handicraft stuff that is beloved despite not always being picture perfect. Chris and Amy made something for the wedding together - thats usually considered sweet. 

My dad had an ashtray that I made for him for Father's day when I was six on his desk until the day he died. It looked like a piece of garbage and my dad didn't smoke. Sentiment happens.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 4

Well, he did the woodworking, and she did the woodburning.  So that childish heart and C+A and the crooked date is all on her!  He probably consented to it, but then again he's dealing with Amy; what choice did he have? "No" is not an option.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

He probably consented to it, but then again he's dealing with Amy; what choice did he have? "No" is not an option.

Don't know where you think this is occurring but its in America and no one can force Chris to maintain a relationship with Amy. There's no gun to his head and once they're married its perfectly legal and allowed for him to divorce her if he wishes. 

• Love 2