Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

You realize that Matt is disabled and can't actually "help," right? 

Um... you know we're talking about the guy who skies, jumps out of airplanes, and consistently insists that he can do anything an average height person can do, just in a different way, right?

Two hours before the meal is supposed to begin and now he wants to help, since the camera crew is there? If you're right and he is too disabled to help, then he's just making a nuisance of himself for attention. Which means btw that instead of planking his ass down at six on the dot and demanding his dinner, maybe he should be more understanding  since he couldn't actually help at all and there was a lot of work. 

He can build a log cabin and blitz around on an atv but give the man a kitchen chore and suddenly he's a quadriplegic. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Yes; how dare Chris not roll over on one single point when Amy tells him to!  Other than this, he's the perfect lap dog.  I mean husband.

He's literally on camera calling her out for not making space for him, for leaving cupboards open, for dirty coffee mugs with flies.... and thats a perfect lap dog? 

And then he's been told by Amy that she's not cool with the Matt bromance and he cheerfully shares a confessional with Matt, and goes on and on about how they text and share stock tips.

Is that really a perfect lap dog?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Yes; how dare Chris not roll over on one single point when Amy tells him to!  Other than this, he's the perfect lap dog.  I mean husband.

Exactly… so far Everything has to go Amy’s way… rocks for wedding favours, wear a suit when he’d rather wear something casual, wash the rocks when I say so.. the list never ends and if he disagrees she pouts like a 12 yr old and gives him the silent treatment 🙄

Chris is a polite person and he wants Amy’s family to like him… heaven forbid if he’s cordial and friendly with Matt… what a bastard.. Amy never gets over anything, she has a new man who she’s supposedly head over heels in love with but she just can’t let the Matt HATE go… she’s so childish…. And she wonders why she doesn’t have more friends… Chris had to tell her “if you want more friends, be more friendly!”

the only friends Amy has are her paid for by TLC ass kissers and she treats them like shit if they don’t agree with her every minute about every single thing just like Chris.

• Love 14

There's polite and cordial and then there's hanging out and exchanging texts. 

I just find it hilarious that "please don't hang around my ex husband as I am not comfortable with it" is too big an ask. 

For all that Amy gets yelled at for not wanting Chris to be besties with Matt, why exactly does Matt want that connection to his despised ex wife? Polite and cordial is easy, inviting Chris over for tours of the farm is Matt making a real effort to put himself back in the Amy atmosphere. 

Sometimes I wonder what friend Mike would say about all of this if he was alive. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 6

I don’t know what Amy’s so afraid of… does she really think that Matt will sit there telling Chris what a dirty old bitch she is and that Chris would listen?

so far they don’t seem to talk about Amy at all, stock tips, log cabins, vehicles, the farm, cool machinery on the farm… what horrendous skeleton does she have in her closet?

Chris already has a sex life with her, he knows that she collects clowns, leaves mugs around to gather flies and he hasn’t run for the exit so what is it that she’s so afraid of?

I think I know what’s bugging her…she can’t stand it that Chris doesn’t hate Matt like she does… plain and simple she’s like a jealous little child who doesn’t want her bestie to be friends with someone she doesn’t like… Grow up!

Lisa has her figured out, Lisa hates Matt and insults him because she knows it makes Amy happy and it’s pissing Amy off that Chris won’t be an ass kissing stooge like Lisa.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Honestly I think Chris would be happier with Matt!  Matt has the farm that Chris loves, he has a lot of guy stuff including poker night and he's a lot of fun riding around on the mule!

It's kind of a break from miss bossy!

btw I read somewhere it cost 2,500 to get married at Roloff farm.  Not sure what that includes. Wondering if they have other weddings there on a regular basis?

Nice little money maker!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

btw I read somewhere it cost 2,500 to get married at Roloff farm.  Not sure what that includes. Wondering if they have other weddings there on a regular basis?

The weddings that took place during the wedding seasons were never paying customers. 

The current wedding option they offered was strictly 25 guests only, including the officiant, for a two hour winder. It was all bring your own or rent chairs from the Roloffs and very specific about the part of the property that could be used. 

It used to be on the Roloff Farms website but no longer is, which makes me think they're no longer doing it. A quick look on the internet shows only a couple from the wedding season  back in 2013 talking about using the venue. I think the wedding venue has gone the way of the step stool business, the huge money making furniture deal, and the lucrative lumber operation - yet another praised idea that didn't actually make money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Wasn't that 25 guest wedding event Tori and Caryn's?   Probably was dead on arrival.  I wonder if it irks Amy that Tori is so close to Caryn.  I would image it does.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 7
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

I just can’t figure out what the heck Chris sees in Amy!

She’s even rude to him in front of his friends.  

She’s a nasty  little shrew!

I'm more and more convinced he's a submissive.  Possibly even a masochist.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 8/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, Joan of Argh said:

“Unnoticeable” to you… in fact you didn’t even notice the table full of food and said there was only drinks… it was plenty noticeable to me and others.

Most people aren’t going to make faces or say anything because they aren’t rude like Amy but I’m sure they noticed like the rest of us.

It was the first thing I noticed.   Honestly, if I were to be at a singles event, the last thing i would do is pile a bunch of food into my pie hole.  But that's me. 

(how could I NOT notice with her chewing with her mouth wide open. super gross)

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is her engagement ring on her right hand ring finger? Is that how kids are doing it these days? 😂

Could the image be reversed?  And where's that pinky ring she always wears?

Don't be so sure it's for the rest of his life, Amy; better watch your Ps and Qs!

19 hours ago, Lurk said:

I swear, I'll swear if I hear her say "MeMe's WEEEDDDD DING" 1 more time.

Me-me, I-I, mine-mine...

It reminds me of that Michael Jackson song: "I used to say 'I' and 'me'; now it's 'us'; now it's 'we'."

And that was a relationship with a RAT.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 9
13 minutes ago, Shauna said:

It was the first thing I noticed.   Honestly, if I were to be at a singles event, the last thing i would do is pile a bunch of food into my pie hole.  But that's me. 

(how could I NOT notice with her chewing with her mouth wide open. super gross)

Can't wait to see how much fatter Amy gets once she officially becomes Mrs. MyMan.

Chris will need to get a side car for his Harley to accommodate his large lady love. 

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Could the image be reversed?  And where's that pinky ring she always wears?

Don't be so sure it's for the rest of his life, Amy; better watch your Ps and Qs!

Me-me, I-I, mine-mine...

It reminds me of that Michael Jackson song: "I used to say 'I' and 'me'; now it's 'us'; now it's 'we'."

And that was a relationship with a RAT.

Oh of course it's all about me MeMe. Just the way she's been saying MeMe's Wedding! and dragging out the word wedding has grated my last nerve!

• Love 4

I haven't really watched many of these episodes over the years, just a few each season to kind of keep pace with what's going on.

All of you on here crack me up with your posts.

When I read about the rocks as wedding favors, the same Peanuts (tm) Halloween special popped into my mind that someone else posted way back: I GOT A ROCK (poor Charlie Brown).

I also think Amy and her my man are going to have lots of rocks left at the reception to put in HER yard.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I know most of us have wondered “why Amy?”

I kept thinking we’d get the answer to that question as the wedding approached, I imagined Chris talking with his friend or doing one of the interviews and finally revealing why he chose Amy but it hasn’t happened and now I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever know…. I’ve got my fingers crossed that maybe all will be revealed in his wedding vows but I’m not counting on it.

come on Chris… spill the beans! 🤗

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Because he finds her charming, spunky and just plain irresistible? I almost forgot.....she's helped him gain weight with all those rich, garlicky dishes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

S&M?  She keeps threatening to do him physical harm, and he just keeps smiling.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I kept thinking we’d get the answer to that question as the wedding approached, I imagined Chris talking with his friend or doing one of the interviews and finally revealing why he chose Amy but it hasn’t happened and now I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever know…. I’ve got my fingers crossed that maybe all will be revealed in his wedding vows but I’m not counting on it.

Oh I think Chris fancies himself a movie star well at least a reality star. Being recognized in public,  monthly checks, being on the show on tv and going into the studio to meet with the producers on the talking heads. 

That would certainly explain a lot. He can say and do as he pleases because he only cares about himself.   
That could also explain how he treats Amy out of her sight. 

Amy knows the role Chris has been given and so she’s rough with him to make up for her hurt feelings.   She goes further and further because she knows the wedding will be a big CASH day for Chris and he’ll take anything for that payday!

• Useful 3
59 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris might have some "short comings" too that only Amy finds attractive.

You might be right.But I think we would have known about that being as she can't keep her mouth shut about anything.

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'd say pick a lane, please. 

He can't be into "helicoptering" if he's got a micro penis. 

Why not? 

And I never used the term  "micro penis."  Your words, NOT mine.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I have no reason to believe My Man suffers from micro-penis.  Something other than basic compatibility has to be keeping them together.

It could be that they're in love. ❤

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's Amy trying to look sexy!  Fun huh.  Lol

She’s failing…. She looks like a sweaty old woman that’s in desperate need of a facial peel 

the bug-eye emoticon does not say “sexy” 😳

• Love 2