Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Again, it didn't look outside normal manners. If there was a whole table of food then obviously people were allowed and expected to eat.  Really, this feels like a mountain being made out of a molehill. No one was frowning in disgust and most of them weren't Amy's buddies and theoretically required to not comment.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

When did Amy tour the Louvre?  I must've missed that episode!

They did have an episode set in Paris, a while ago. I remember because Matt wanted to skip the line at the Eiffel Tower by playing the dwarf card. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, SongbirdHollow said:

They did have an episode set in Paris, a while ago. I remember because Matt wanted to skip the line at the Eiffel Tower by playing the dwarf card. 

I believe that episode was in 2010. That’s when I still watched. 😂🤣

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 2

Maybe the table full of food was for socializing AFTER the painting lesson, as there didn't seem to be much time allowed before.  Deb really should have schooled Amy since it looks like this was her thing! 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

I think it's fine she had a Shower, what I find odd is that Molly isn't there?  I get that she lives in Spokane, but you're mom getting married is a pretty big deal.  Surely she could've taken a weekend off.

If the shower was mainly a made for TV moment which I expect it was, I wouldn't expect Molly to bother with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe the table full of food was for socializing AFTER the painting lesson, as there didn't seem to be much time allowed before.  Deb really should have schooled Amy since it looks like this was her thing! 

Exactly … whatever the case Amy is the only one shovelling food in her yap and just because no one said “omg look at that little troll eating like a pig and talking with her mouth full” doesn’t mean that people didn’t notice and think it was rude.

Amy talks with her mouth full everywhere she goes so it’s not like this was a one time thing… she has the manners of a loud, obnoxious caveman.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

If the shower was mainly a made for TV moment which I expect it was, I wouldn't expect Molly to bother with it.

Except that Auj doesn't appear on the show, either, and she was there.  Molly at least shows up in Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen from time to time!

Maybe she'll hold a post-bridal shower get-together for Molly later on; why not?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly … whatever the case Amy is the only one shovelling food in her yap and just because no one said “omg look at that little troll eating like a pig and talking with her mouth full” doesn’t mean that people didn’t notice and think it was rude.

Again, it was so unnoticeable I needed to ask to have it pointed out. Honestly I doubt anyone noticed or cared and it really wasn't "a little troll eating like a pig" which is why I doubt anyone noticed or cared. 

3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Except that Auj doesn't appear on the show, either, and she was there.

Auj lives down the street, almost walking distance. Molly lives five hours away in a different state. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think the filming is done for now, I don't the shower will be shown in the next season of the show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I think the filming is done for now, I don't the shower will be shown in the next season of the show.

Matt had a video recently where he said they are currently filming.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Auj lives down the street, almost walking distance. Molly lives five hours away in a different state. 

My answer was in response to the poster who thought Molly wouldn't want to appear in a made-for-TV event.  Neither would Auj, since she's not on the show.

As for the distance, as I said earlier, surely either Amy or TLC could have paid for her airfare if Molly couldn't or wouldn't herself (I get the feeling she's thrifty).

Maybe Molly's expecting and not feeling up to a plane ride?  Pure conjecture.  But Tori's mind would be blown!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Matt had a video recently where he said they are currently filming.

Okay, thanks.  They don't get much of a break Caryn's post about filming ending was just on June 16.  Maybe wedding special filming?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

About Amy eating, didn't appear that anyone else was had a plate.  Usually people who are meeting potential dating partners and new people, don't dig into the snack table or bulldoze their way to the bar announcing "where can I get wine".   She is just obnoxious, I really don't know how anyone can stand her.

She did it at Caryn's too, the only one eating.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Again, it was so unnoticeable I needed to ask to have it pointed out. Honestly I doubt anyone noticed or cared and it really wasn't "a little troll eating like a pig" which is why I doubt anyone noticed or cared. 

“Unnoticeable” to you… in fact you didn’t even notice the table full of food and said there was only drinks… it was plenty noticeable to me and others.

Most people aren’t going to make faces or say anything because they aren’t rude like Amy but I’m sure they noticed like the rest of us.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

He’s handicapped he shouldn’t have to wait in line like everyone else… when hubby and I went to the Eiffel Tower handicapped people went ahead of us and rightfully so.

That’s standard procedure at most attractions around the world.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She did it at Caryn's too, the only one eating.

And on the Lives.  Does Lisa ever eat, or just drink?

I must say, this is the one thing I can't fault Amy for.  I also love food!

He’s handicapped he shouldn’t have to wait in line like everyone else… when hubby and I went to the Eiffel Tower handicapped people went ahead of us and rightfully so.

Agree.  In fact, I'm surprised they didn't have the whole place to themselves like Whitney Way Thore did for her "proposal."  TLC has come up in the world since 2010!

I missed that episode, as I didn't even watch reality TV then.  Hard to believe now!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

And on the Lives.  Does Lisa ever eat, or just drink?

I must say, this is the one thing I can't fault Amy for.  I also love food!

Lisa just sips a drink meanwhile Amy usually has crackers, cheese, pickles, olives, grapes, meat and everything but the kitchen sink and she talks with her mouth full the whole time… a couple times she started to gag and I thought she might choke to death.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

As for the distance, as I said earlier, surely either Amy or TLC could have paid for her airfare if Molly couldn't or wouldn't herself (I get the feeling she's thrifty).

I doubt anyone involved couldn't afford the plane fare. It's still a lot of travel time for a small backyard party.  If you arrive two hours before the flight, the flight takes an hour if you get a non stop flight (not easy) and you pretty much get a few options to pick from. Same day return is possible but its basically spending the entire day in transit for Molly to fly down and then fly home. For Audrey its a five minute drive. 

Ticket price is pretty reasonable - 319.00 when I looked for round trip, but it really involves giving up the whole day... for a small backyard party. 

5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

it was plenty noticeable to me and others.

If you think it was a horrendous shitshow, go ahead. To me it was literally blink and it's missed. When someone is genuinely out of line, manner wise, people do indeed step in.  I doubt anyone noticed that bitch eating crackers. (hee hee she really was eating crackers and people are bitching!)

2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

More on this in the Matt thread,

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe so, but he was zooming around on his red scooter without a care in the world until he saw the length of the line and then got whiny. At least he could sit, unlike the rest of the masses who were standing. His attitude was bad and entitled. 

• Love 5

Lisa just sips a drink meanwhile Amy usually has crackers, cheese, pickles, olives, grapes, meat and everything but the kitchen sink.

Don't forget unpitted cherries.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Maybe so, but he was zooming around on his red scooter without a care in the world until he saw the length of the line and then got whiny. At least he could sit, unlike the rest of the masses who were standing. His attitude was bad and entitled. 

He’s still handicapped and allowed to go to the head of the line… we saw people with scooters at the head of the line most of them had canes or crutches to walk with like Matt because they didn’t allow scooters up the tower.

• Love 9
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

Lisa just sips a drink meanwhile Amy usually has crackers, cheese, pickles, olives, grapes, meat and everything but the kitchen sink and she talks with her mouth full the whole time… a couple times she started to gag and I thought she might choke to death.

To me the best (worst) was when she was eating cherries and picking the pit out of her mouth with her fingers. In private, maybe, but come on.

• Love 5
Just now, ginger90 said:

To me the best (worst) was when she was eating cherries and picking the pit out of her mouth with her fingers. In private, maybe, but come on.

It wasn't in private.  I saw it, and now I can't unsee it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

He’s still handicapped and allowed to go to the head of the line… we saw people with scooters at the head of the line most of them had canes or crutches to walk with like Matt because they didn’t allow scooters up the tower.

Matt is severely disabled and has missed out on a lot in life because of that.  If he's entitled to break line, I don't blame him a bit for taking advantage (but not unfair advantage) of that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I wonder if Aud and Tori's parents are invited to the wedding.  They may not go after their experience with Amy cursing and yelling at that Thanksgiving dinner they attended a few years ago

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Matt is severely disabled and has missed out on a lot in life because of that.  If he's entitled to break line, I don't blame him a bit for taking advantage (but not unfair advantage) of that.

If it was due to his handicap, I'd agree. He clearly states in that episode that he doesn't want to wait in a two hour line and will "work the system". It had nothing to do with his disability, he just didn't want to wait. 

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder if Aud and Tori's parents are invited to the wedding.  They may not go after their experience with Amy cursing and yelling at that Thanksgiving dinner they attended a few years ago

Probably not as they don't socialize with Amy. I know everyone gets all "All roads lead to Matt" but hmmm... I seem to recall a little bitch whining at the table that he was told his dinner was gonna be at six and its six and he's at the table and where is his dinner... as both sets of in-laws sat in a completely different room because they understood the kids weren't ready to serve dinner yet. Gosh, I feel like Amy might have been provoked by a certain little bitch who literally did nothing but complain as his form of "help" with the dinner. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Hell no they aren’t cool enough to roll with Amy

remember her girls night out with her cussing, swearing, telling dirty jokes and then dancing like drunk strippers friends?

I kind of doubt that Tori or Auj’s mother would be comfortable hanging out with that crowd

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She should not have cursed like that, it was her cursing that raised eyebrows.

Actually I think it was her anger that raised eyebrows and Matt's assholery - he was picking a fight and she fell for it. 

"Blow it out your ass" isn't that high on the cursing scale. Trust me, I know ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually I think it was her anger that raised eyebrows and Matt's assholery - he was picking a fight and she fell for it. 

"Blow it out your ass" isn't that high on the cursing scale. Trust me, I know ;)

It was, "You know what?  Shove it up your ___!" as I recall it.  But I'm sure that didn't raise eyebrows. 🙄

Seems to me (I'd have to rewatch the whole episode) that Matt DID ask if she needed any help and offered to bring something, and Amy shot him down with, "You're asking me that NOW, two hours before dinner?" or words to that effect followed by her derisive, bitter laughter.  Classic Amy!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Seems to me (I'd have to rewatch the whole episode) that Matt DID ask if she needed any help and offered to bring something, and Amy shot him down with "You're asking me that NOW, two hours before dinner?" or words to that effect.  Classic Amy!

It's Thanksgiving, a holiday Matt has celebrated many times and has some idea involves a great deal of work... and he waits to offer help mere hours before the event?  I can see why that might annoy Amy. 

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Whatever she said it was crude, she looked bad.

Not as bad as the fight picking little bitch demanding his dinner, imo. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

It's Thanksgiving, a holiday Matt has celebrated many times and has some idea involves a great deal of work... and he waits to offer help mere hours before the event?  I can see why that might annoy Amy. 

Not as bad as the fight picking little bitch demanding his dinner, imo. 

I disagree

• Love 9

I’m sure once Amy is married Chris will be in Matt’s shoes and I can’t wait for “All Roads Lead To Chris” because it’s going to happen… people are already blaming him whenever there’s a disagreement or Amy gets pissy.

he’s a dumb schmuck and doesn’t have a clue what he’s in for 😂

• Love 13
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

I’m sure once Amy is married Chris will be in Matt’s shoes and I can’t wait for “All Roads Lead To Chris” because it’s going to happen… people are already blaming him whenever there’s a disagreement or Amy gets pissy.

This assumes the show will run that long. 

I personally think Chris has been pretty reasonable in his disagreements with Amy. My small gripe with him is that I think Amy has clearly communicated how she doesn't like him being pals with Matt, and thats not an unreasonable request. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Not really.  I also have handicaps and wait the same as everyone else most places.  I don't expect to get pulled out of lines ahead of people.  I did appreciate the special treatment at Canadian customs, but that was because I looked like I was going to pass out not because I had to use a cane.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

My small gripe with him is that I think Amy has clearly communicated how she doesn't like him being pals with Matt, and thats not an unreasonable request. 

I think it’s unreasonable, personally. Chris comes across as the better person wanting to be friendly toward Matt from the beginning. 

I’m divorced after 22 years. Believe me,  it can work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I wouldn't call them best friends.  They're just getting along, as they should.  They're going to be spending time together during holidays when the family gets together.  What a miserable time it would be for everybody if they were not cordial and speaking with each other.  I was married twice, and my ex and my husband were friendly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Whatever she said it was crude, she looked bad.

And now she's rude, crude, AND tattooed!

1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

You realize that Matt is disabled and can't actually "help," right?  He was basically asking if she needed him to bring anything over or pick anything up before he arrived, and she had to be RUDE about it.  True to form!  You can't say she's not consistent...

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I don't think its a big ask. There's billions of people on the planet and Amy is asking Chris to not be besties with her ex husband. 

Yes; how dare Chris not roll over on one single point when Amy tells him to!  Other than this, he's the perfect lap dog.  I mean husband.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4