Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Can anyone please tell me what the purpose of this bridal shower is for a 50something-already -married -30- years-and divorced now individual with a household full of stuff?

Probably to have a fun get together with friends and family. If this was a shower with maybe 5-10 guests, then its not exactly a huge gift grab.  (point - Deb's backyard is lovely but not up to holding 60 plus guests) Usually its more about getting together for drinks and fun and teasing the bride. The gifts in these cases are usually token items. Point - I didn't see anyone gifting Amy with appliances or kitchen stuff.

IS there some law being broken? I wasn't aware that once you turn fifty, you can't have a party for your wedding because YOU'RE TOO OLD AND ITS NOT ALLOWED.

Honestly this looks pretty small and understated. 

• Love 5

Sometimes reading this thread reminds me of the Trump quote—and I hate to quote Trump, “I can shoot someone one 5th Ave and not lose votes.” Insert “Amy” for “I.” She sure does have some loyal fans.

I know if I had a friend in Amy’s situation, I’d host a party for her, but maybe have guest bring diapers for a woman’s shelter, or school supplies for some organization. As the guest of honor, I’d LOVE that, especially if I were a well known tv personality with some $ in the bank. I’d also advise my buddy not to wear a white wedding gown. My mom is getting married again and we’ve picked out a lovely red cocktail dress for her. She loves red. 

Edited by zenme
  • Useful 3
  • Love 12

the more i see of this the worse it gets.If they are really getting married go to JP and have a party at the house keep it simple.Something is really going to go wrong.that being said i can't wait to see what it will be!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy's been there, done that (Grandma Shower).  Although she might need to move up a size by now!

Gross. I’m a grandma now. I’m not ashamed to say my underwear drawer does consist of those panties deemed “granny panties.” They are comfy. My thong days are over. I can see Amy sporting the thongs in order to keep Chris hot for her.

• LOL 3
15 minutes ago, zenme said:

I can see Amy sporting the thongs in order to keep Chris hot for her.

And if thats what they like, why not?

That said, I doubt very much that this was a lingerie party. Why?

1. The visible gifts in the one picture don't have the look of lingerie. Also Lilah is seated with one box and wrapping paper and I kinda suspect they're not letting the baby play with thong undies. 

2. Ember is there and Ember is four and old enough to ask questions and remember events and I really don't think Audrey would bring her kid to a party that involved the kid's grandma getting x-rated panties. 

3. Audrey and Tory are both a lil uptight, and Audrey has been disapproving in the past over this relationship. Can't see her buying her mother in law a hot sexy bra. 

I think this was a small understated party thats being pounded into a "gigantic greedy gift grab of lingerie". 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSFCBqrTOv/

Amy is selling an autographed copy of her book for $32.95.
Meanwhile, it’s  available at Target , Walmart, and on Amazon for $18..

🤷🏼‍♀️

22 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Those flower earrings she is pushing look like they are for a little girl.  

The earrings would be a fun look once in a while, but yeah, more suited for an 8 year old on a regular basis. I love that she's schilling them on a busted up piece of what looks like laminated particle board. LOL!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

The visible gifts in the one picture don't have the look of lingerie.

What gifts are you seeing? I posted the pictures and have no clue what any of the gifts are.

• Love 5

In the picture that says "Celebrating our Mimi", there's a gift bag on the chair next to Amy that appears to have a picture of Amy and Chris on it. 

In the same picture, Lilah is seated with wrapping paper around her and what looks like another white present bag. 

You're correct that we don't know what the gifts were. I am simply noting that a) two gifts doesn't seem excessive and b) neither of the bags appear to be associated with lingerie stores.

I also made the observation that Lilah probably wouldn't be allowed to play with gifts that were inappropriate and that Ember being old enough to repeat to others what she has seen means she's probably not been invited to a lingerie party. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

In the picture that says "Celebrating our Mimi", there's a gift bag on the chair next to Amy that appears to have a picture of Amy and Chris on it. 

In the same picture, Lilah is seated with wrapping paper around her and what looks like another white present bag. 

I guess a better question is, how can you tell what is or isn’t in them?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, zenme said:

Sometimes reading this thread reminds me of the Trump quote—and I hate to quote Trump, “I can shoot someone one 5th Ave and not lose votes.” Insert “Amy” for “I.” She sure does have some loyal fans.

I know if I had a friend in Amy’s situation, I’d host a party for her, but maybe have guest bring diapers for a woman’s shelter, or school supplies for some organization. As the guest of honor, I’d LOVE that, especially if I were a well known tv personality with some $ in the bank. I’d also advise my buddy not to wear a white wedding gown. My mom is getting married again and we’ve picked out a lovely red cocktail dress for her. She loves red. 

Wouldn’t that be a lovely gesture to have shower gifts with an organization in need benefiting. 

But that would never be Amy!  She wants it all!

I’d love to know the thoughts going through each guests head as they bought and wrapped each purchase for silly, hoarder Amy!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wouldn’t that be a lovely gesture to have shower gifts with an organization in need benefiting. 

I’d love to know the thoughts going through each guests head as they bought and wrapped each purchase for silly, hoarder Amy!

Oh gosh! That’s right! She’s a hoarder! What do you get a hoarder? Just about anything, I guess. I think I’d bring her the Sasquatch from Matt’s vendor.

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess a better question is, how can you tell what is or isn’t in them?

Does it matter? We've established none of the actual gifts are visible so why assume this is a lingerie party? The children being present alone should be a red flag - Amy might be the thoughtless selfish bitch some think but who here thinks Audrey is cool with Ember seeing sexy undies? Or Tory for that matter.

But since you asked - the packaging doesn't appear to be from a lingerie store and Deb and Lisa in the past when gifting lingerie to Amy go for sexy packaging. I genuinely can't imagine Tory or Audrey gifting Amy with lingerie. 

7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well, there were only five guests and we only saw two gifts so I am thinking this really isn't the big gift event you think it is. 

• Love 2

The gifts may have included, plenty of alcohol for her man, fish food, coffee mugs with covers to keep out flies and mouse traps.

There were only 5 guests?  Only her 3 daughters in law, the children, Mr. Bean and Mae West?  Was the guest list published?

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Well, there were only five guests and we only saw two gifts so I am thinking this really isn't the big gift event you think it is. 

Goodness, how do you know this?

The pictures posted were of family, gifts could have been on a table out of view.

I’m going to assume, since it was stated by a family member that they are currently filming, that we’ll get to actually see it at some point.

• Love 3

Just the pictures, Lucyeth, and the small backyard where the party was held. I said it before, I don't think they crammed 60 people into that backyard. 

3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Goodness, how do you know this?

The pictures posted were of family, gifts could have been on a table out of view.

I don't. I'm making educated guesses based on what we do see. How does anyone know it was a giant gift extravaganza where Amy the hoarder should be shamed for the number of gifts she demanded from her many many guests? With tons of lingerie as gifts?

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

How does anyone know it was a giant gift extravaganza where Amy the hoarder should be shamed for the number of gifts she demanded from her many many guests? With tons of lingerie as gifts?

Because educated guesses are still educated even if they’re not the same, perhaps.

I have seen pictures and videos of Deb’s backyard. I wouldn’t consider it small.

• Love 9

I don't think there were 60 people there, but I do think there were more than 5.  I hope she didn't get any thongs or sexy lingerie, I can't image what a thong that would fit Amy would look like.  

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think there were 60 people there, but I do think there were more than 5.

Whereas with covid rates rising, I could see them not getting a lot of takers for a big party these days, go figure. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, zenme said:

Oh gosh! That’s right! She’s a hoarder! What do you get a hoarder? Just about anything, I guess. I think I’d bring her the Sasquatch from Matt’s vendor.

Wine glasses.  Clown figurines.  

Chris would probably appreciate some actual crates and barrels to stash away out of sight all of Amy's crap.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I don't think any of the Roloffs or their minions care about covid.  I have a feeling no one is even vaccinated.  One of them, I think it was Tori, but someone can correct me if I am wrong blew up during one the "ask anything" sessions when someone asked if they were vaccinated.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think any of the Roloffs or their minions care about covid.  I have a feeling no one is even vaccinated.

This would explains photos of a bridal shower that only show Roloffs and their minions...

They may not care, but maybe others do. 

2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think any of the Roloffs or their minions care about covid.  I have a feeling no one is even vaccinated.  One of them, I think it was Tori, but someone can correct me if I am wrong blew up during one the "ask anything" sessions when someone asked if they were vaccinated.  

Going to Matt’s thread to respond to this. 😁

6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I know Audrey got in a snit, no vaccine for them! . Could have been Tori also, I don’t know.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, zenme said:

No just one fan 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I don’t really care if Amy had a shower, but could you imagine the complaining if she didn’t have one. I shake my head more at that she needs another girls’ trip after the shower and before the wedding, but Chris is probably happy he won’t have to worry about coffee mugs for a few days.

Since there’s been some questions about the shower, my sources (Henry 2.0, Felix, and a stale plate of fudge) got a snap shot of the gifts that were given.

Cheese%2525201.jpg

And there were other guests there, but they were a little camera shy.  However, they agreed to one photo since everyone was a little curious about them.

il_794xN.3121388863_kla2.jpg

• LOL 15
13 hours ago, zenme said:

When I read this thread, it looks more like Amy has some loyal “not -a-fans” and that Amy can do nothing right. For each post defending Amy, there are at least five criticizing her. And everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I just don’t see your analogy as being accurate here.

• Love 6