Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I think he planted a large wildflower field, and the petunias were additional to decorate the buildings, signs, etc.  Amy sure is at the farm a lot for someone who was never ever going to have a reason to set foot on it again!  And I see she's back to "I'm" (as opposed to "we're") getting married...  Tori's lecture didn't take!

• Love 13

Well it's her man's first wedding!  It has to be spectacular, better than one of her children's weddings.  He has never had a child either, wonder if she will go for that one, maybe Angela from 90 day fiancé style.  She can tote it, she just needs the egg!🤣  

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Well it's her man's first wedding!  It has to be spectacular, better than one of her children's weddings.  He has never had a child either, wonder if she will go for that one, maybe Angela from 90 day fiancé style.  She can tote it, she just needs the egg!🤣  

😂😂😂 that’s reality show gold!… Angela what a character!

I’m waiting for Amy to start toting everything but the kitchen sink in her cleavage!

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m waiting for Amy to start toting everything but the kitchen sink in her cleavage!

She can stuff her "biker bandana" in there, dental floss,  photos of HER wedding to MyMan.

Maybe she will surprise us with news that she has some of her eggs on ice?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
15 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Lisa has revealed her Mae West style hair and matron of honor dress

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 6.49.46 PM.png

I don't know who looks worse: Lisa or Mr. Bean woman.

That hair Lisa has belongs on a 20 year old, sexy stripper. But her looks match her personality....ugly.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That hair Lisa has belongs on a 20 year old, sexy stripper. But her looks match her personality....ugly.

Mr Bean Woman!  😂

I agree Lisa’s personality sucks just like Amy… two bitter old prunes who think they look like teenagers.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder what the kids think when they see Lisa badmouthing their dad and trying to keep Amy worked up about him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Mr Bean Woman!  😂

I agree Lisa’s personality sucks just like Amy… two bitter old prunes who think they look like teenagers.

If I knew how to do Photoshop I would take on THAT challenge! 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSFCBqrTOv/

Amy is selling an autographed copy of her book for $32.95.
Meanwhile, it’s  available at Target , Walmart, and on Amazon for $18..

🤷🏼‍♀️

I'll agree with her that the fudge is the most delicious item in her shop if the other options are earrings, a digital cookbook, and an autobiography.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Those flower earrings she is pushing look like they are for a little girl.  

Someone commented on her post , at first they thought the earrings were decorations for Amy’s wedding cake.

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 10
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone commented on her post , at first they thought the earrings were decorations for Amy’s wedding cake.

With Amy’s unhygienic cooking a pair of earrings might be found in her dish 🤣

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I'll agree with her that the fudge is the most delicious item in her shop if the other options are earrings, a digital cookbook, and an autobiography.

That fudge on the right looks like pimento loaf 😂

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I wonder if the shower was at Lisa’s or Deb’s?  I do think the color of Amy’s dress looks nice on her at least in Audrey’s picture.  I wonder if Chris was having his bachelor’s party today.

He did!

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.51.34 PM.png

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

He did!

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.51.34 PM.png

Bahahahahaaaaa!!!!! 😂😂😂

Chris and his new besties… Matt, Zach and I love that Henry was in on the stripper action! 
I think Henry should be the best fish man ❤️🐟

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

FEE25B2E-B935-43F3-9B0D-146B4A4863E1.jpeg

Is that a Cut Out of “My Man” behind Deb? 😂

I think that’s Debs yard, I’ve seen pics of it when Amy dropped off Felix for dog sitting.

4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

How many days until the wedding of amyandchrism?

Aug 28 is the Royal Wedding 💒 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I wonder if the shower was at Lisa’s or Deb’s?  I do think the color of Amy’s dress looks nice on her at least in Audrey’s picture.  I wonder if Chris was having his bachelor’s party today.

Bachelor parties are traditionally held at night (all night).  But maybe not in My Man's case!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, seasons said:

No Molly for the shower?

She's no doubt taking time off work for the wedding itself.  It's either a very long drive or a short plane ride to Portland (or course, Amy could have afforded to spring for that cost)...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Nice digs!  I know Lisa works for Amy, but anyone know what Deb does for a living?  No friends except for her two usual sidekicks...but gifts!!!

No clue about Deb. Lisa has some type of job in insurance, also.

Deb’s house does look nice…….

DC1C6ECD-6740-41A4-8F26-847CAA5D0397.jpeg

• Love 1
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Nice digs!  I know Lisa works for Amy, but anyone know what Deb does for a living?  No friends except for her two usual sidekicks...but gifts!!!

Weren't people complaining that she shouldn't throw a giant bridal show with a ton of people because its a greedy gift grab? I mean, wow, maybe five gifts... are we calling that excessive now? 

2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She's no doubt taking time off work for the wedding itself.  It's either a very long drive or a short plane ride to Portland (or course, Amy could have afforded to spring for that cost)...

And you have no way of knowing whether Amy did or didn't offer to spring for that cost, correct?

Molly also doesn't seem to be living in abject poverty, what with working as a CPA.  I can see why she might want to skip a small understated get together. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Bachelor parties are traditionally held at night (all night).  But maybe not in My Man's case!

I doubt Amy allowed MyMan to have a bachelor party. If she did, it was probably only IF it took place at a Chuck E. Cheese from 4p.m. til 6 p.m.

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I doubt Amy allowed MyMan to have a bachelor party. If she did, it was probably only IF it took place at a Chuck E. Cheese from 4p.m. til 6 p.m.

Considering that Amy repeatedly asks Chris not to hang around Matt and be buddies with him and Chris merrily ignores her, I don't think she has this level of control over his behavior. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Can anyone please tell me what the purpose of this bridal shower is for a 50something-already -married -30- years-and divorced now individual with a household full of stuff?

Amy really looks a bit silly portraying a 20something first time bride. She had that experience those years ago with Matt...we have photographic evidence of it. Silly woman; silly plot line for TLC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15