Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

If he is, that's his first job; how old is he now?  And how does Izzy come to be helping Amy in what looks like her back yard?  Bend is quite a distance away.  Maybe it's a part-time job!

• Love 1

In her IG LiVE with Lisa yesterday Lisa fed her topics that they obviously wanted to cover and you could tell some comments pissed Amy off... She went on and on and ON explaining why she squished herself in the same chair as Chris and it sounded like a bunch of BS… she also made comments about all the white furniture at Caryns house and how she learned early on that white furniture gets dirty too easy (ummm every color in the universe got dirty at your house Amy…it was a PIG STY!) ….. Caryn can have white furniture because she’s a clean person!

there was a lot of the usual immature snide remarks directed at Matt and Caryn…. Amy sounds so immature and foolish and WHY does she have to eat the entire time? Chomping, chewing as she talks and spitting pitts.. she’s such a cave man! 🤮

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
(edited)
57 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I just looked and found this from June. 🤷🏼‍♀️

970C4BB7-90AB-49CC-AEBB-3B01A4B632B8.jpeg

Jacob works at a pot farm as a “trimmer”

he went on a long winded rant recently about not getting paid by the hour so his employer is always trying to rip him off, recently he applied for paid leave to attend his moms wedding and it was a problem and now he’s thinking of trying to unionize so the employees would be treated better and not short changed and ripped off.

apparently he’s worked there long enough to go from being a “trimmer” to a different position that pays more.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have not watched the “live” yet, I may run through it when I get a chance.  Jeez, if she took shots and Caryn and Matt at this point she really is an ungrateful bitch!   

Aww,  Jacob trying to form a union, he is the Norma Rae of the Roloff family.  BTW, what employer gives paid leave to attend a family wedding.  He’s a jackass  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I have not watched the “live” yet, I may run through it when I get a chance.  Jeez, if she took shots and Caryn and Matt at this point she really is an ungrateful bitch!   

Aww,  Jacob trying to form a union, he is the Norma Rae of the Roloff family.  BTW, what employer gives paid leave to attend a family wedding.  He’s a jackass  

I think he meant accumulated vacation days but because he is paid by the pound instead of by the hour the employer seems to be using it to play games because there’s no record of him punching in and out like the employees who are being paid by the hour.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

C3DF4D2A-7CB0-4331-B408-2E597A702AE7.jpeg

Chris looks 100% forced into that pathetic pose. Amy's prop. And does anybody know - is Amy planning to change her name to Marek? Or is Chris going to change his to Roloff? 😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think he meant accumulated vacation days but because he is paid by the pound instead of by the hour the employer seems to be using it to play games because there’s no record of him punching in and out like the employees who are being paid by the hour.

I'm going with he's a jackass (most people are allowed to use their accumulated leave).  Since Izzy is laboring over rocks at Amy's, maybe he resigned in protest...

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm going with he's a jackass (most people are allowed to use their accumulated leave).  Since Izzy is laboring over rocks at Amy's, maybe he resigned in protest...

I quit listening to his rant after about 20 minutes because he kept repeating himself and he was driving while he ranted and he had the camera tilted upwards and I got tired of looking up his nostrils and at the scraggly little patches of hair on his chin, he also looked sweaty and his hair looked dirty…. Blech!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2021 at 9:41 PM, Irate Panda said:

Maybe I’m cheap, a bad friend, or just hate having extra stuff around, but do the guests normally care if they get a favor?  I’d rather get no favor than a rock.  I mean unless it’s maybe your child getting married, do I really need a memento from somebody else’s wedding?  I’d rather use the money on more/better food or a better band.  I just think Amy thinks her wedding is way more important to her guests than it probably is. Those rocks are going in the trash or being left behind. 

image.gif.779ac904e8844cc296eb16c21faca9d7.gif

We made a donation to a local animal rescue with the money we would have spent on useless cheap wedding favor crap. More couples should think about that idea. I’ve been to plenty of weddings and all the favors sucked. A total waste of money and a load on the landfill.    Still I am shocked that Amy is giving her quests  a friggin rock! That is just beyond cheap and I mean I can’t even imagine if I went to a wedding and there was a rock as a favor !! 😡

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I quit listening to his rant after about 20 minutes because he kept repeating himself and he was driving while he ranted and he had the camera tilted upwards and I got tired of looking up his nostrils and at the scraggly little patches of hair on his chin, he also looked sweaty and his hair looked dirty…. Blech!

another useless weasel from the TLC flagship family of crap.

• LOL 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

We made a donation to a local animal rescue with the money we would have spent on useless cheap wedding favor crap. More couples should think about that idea. I’ve been to plenty of weddings and all the favors sucked. A total waste of money and a load on the landfill.    Still I am shocked that Amy is giving her quests  a friggin rock! That is just beyond cheap and I mean I can’t even imagine if I went to a wedding and there was a rock as a favor !! 😡

I went to a wedding that also donated to a charity instead of giving some useless piece of crap.  I love the idea.  Amy is probably expecting the guests to be weeping over the sentiment of the rock.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

Yes, I can see Amy writing Chris' vows.

I Chris, take the wonderful, beautiful, always right Amy to be my wife. I promise to never question her, and to let her be as messy as she wants.

And eat whatever she puts in front of me without asking what it is.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm only a few minutes into the Live, and Amy has already revealed that she had J&E over and they were up till all hours raising a ruckus, which I sure thrilled My Man to no end, and Lisa has already revealed that she and Deb have spent three Mondays - so far - painting rocks.  Good stuff.  But no cherry pit spitting yet.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 7/2/2021 at 5:43 PM, Dustbunny said:

sparkles.gif

*Flashback Friday*  😂

Little Miss Stinky the Garlic Queen

I wonder if Chris will gift his bride with a stripper pole in their *pink* bedroom?

Dustbunny where the heck are you?… I’ve got a photoshop idea that’s dying to be done!! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Amy better hope no one throws those rocks through her windows. How tacky. She should have given gift cards to Starbucks or Target. 

I wouldn’t even buy her anything for a present.

Oh I'm sure Amy will say "no gifts please".....won't she????

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PDXlulu said:

If I had an invitation, I would paint them a bucket of rocks.

LOL, I wouldn’t even waste my time painting them.  I would just include a card with the rocks that said enjoy the blank canvases!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wow; they're really trying to do damage (to Amy's public image) control on this Live.  Lisa wants to make sure we all "understand the reasons" for Amy's hatred of Matt and Caryn, continuing to hold a grudge, being competitive even against Chris, being "so determined" to have her rocks, why a painted rock is the perfect wedding favor, etc.  Even pulling out the old sympathy card re: trauma in school and rejection. Someone's obviously been reading the comments here (and elsewhere) online.  Maybe Matt should devote 90 minutes a week to rehabilitating HIS image?  Oh, wait; he has better things to do!

She ends it with her sweet baby voice and admonishments from both Lisa and Amy to "be kind" to others.  (They mean of course that fans should be kind to her; not that she should be kind to Matt or even necessarily to Chris.)

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

If I was invited to Amy's wedding, I would give HER a full box of rocks for her to paint and enjoy as my wedding gift. I wonder if she would appreciate that as much as she thinks her guests will appreciate receiving a 'personalized rock' from her?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

If they were to throw a bridal shower who would they invite?  Amy has one daughter, two friends and three DIL’s.

Are they to bring her gifts?  

This whole ‘big wedding’ for an over the hill couple is ridiculous!

• Love 17

I mean, Amy does have friends who aren't on the show on a weekly basis. There's the soup night crowd, the people she knows through her old charity, assorted others. I know it's popular to act like Amy is a despised pariah but by all reports - admittedly often anon - she's friendly and well liked. 

If we go by friends seen on the show, Caryn has no one to invite to a bridal shower at all, and Matt has two or three employees to do a stag night with.... would it be fair to say thats really truly the only friendships they have? For me, the answer is no - all of these people have friends who don't generally appear on the reality show. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

During the beet salad making video Lisa and Deb said they are throwing a classy and elegant shower🤣

If Amy posts a video of her opening Toasters…stick a fork in me…I’m done!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If they were to throw a bridal shower who would they invite?  Amy has one daughter, two friends and three DIL’s.

Amy still has her singles' group (looked like 30-40 people at the various parties she threw around that time, more than half of whom were women) and heck yes; if you bring presents to a grandma shower, you sure as heck bring them to this!

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If Amy posts a video of her opening Toasters…stick a fork in me…I’m done!

Just don't stick it in the toaster!  "Toasters are dangerous."  (Sister Wives)

Amy said the wedding and all the brouhaha leading up to it would be filmed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy still has her singles' group (looked like 30-40 people at the various parties she threw around that time, more than half of whom were women) and heck yes; if you bring presents to a grandma shower, you sure as heck bring them to this!

Just don't stick it in the toaster!  "Toasters are dangerous."  (Sister Wives)

Amy said the wedding and all the brouhaha leading up to it would be filmed.

I wonder how TLC will handle the guests. I can think of two things. 

1.  Sign a waiver to be shown on the tv show no payment expected 

2.  Be paid for the appearance 

Thats going to be a sticky wicket with guests for any of the events!

Wouldn’t it be funny if they have a mutiny and all want a check!  Lol

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Are they to bring her gifts?  

This whole ‘big wedding’ for an over the hill couple is ridiculous!

Well not that long ago she was whining to Chris that she wished she had more friends and he told her then she needs to be “MORE FRIENDLY” so that doesn’t exactly sound like someone with dozens of friends.

much like her “PROM” friends… they were a bunch of paid for lackeys provided by TLC

Amy treats her friends like shit, she uses them when she needs a stooge to set up the self serving questions during her IG LIVES but look out if Lisa doesn’t stick to the script and keep praising her and kissing her ass throughout, she’s treated Deb like shit while doing recipes, snapping at her, she uses Deb whenever she travels as free dog care of Felix, she holds court like Henry VIII on soup nights, talking the loudest with her yap full of food! (Hey Amy, Say it, Don’t Spray it!”) 🤮

She shit on Deb and Lisa the day she took them to her new house before she bought it to get their feedback, the second they spotted something that looked awful she bit their heads off and they both STFU and apologized for pointing out a problem.

she’s a shitty friend and if she didn’t have most of them on the payroll I doubt if any of them would give her the time of day 🙄

she even shits on Chris the minute he doesn’t fall in line and stroke her enormous EGO, hair, face, tears and adjust her clothing…. creepy creep factor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

If they have a shower, I think it will be a co-ed thing, maybe with the soup people or the motorcycle riding bunch.

They should have a rock painting party, then if the guests complain about the favors at the wedding, Amy can say, “Well, you painted it!” 😂. Actually, I’ve been debating about this.  At first, I thought she’d want a combined party, if nothing else, to make sure Chris doesn’t mosey on down to the local strip joint as some bachelors do.  Then I thought having Chris there might take away some of the attention from Amy and she says she’s traditional, so she might want her own special party. Maybe Chris can go partying at the DW with his motorcycle friends.  I wonder if Zach and Jer will be invited.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

During the beet salad making video Lisa and Deb said they are throwing a classy and elegant shower🤣

A classy and elegant shower?!?? 😂😂😂

they better find a new bride because there’s absolutely NOTHING classy or elegant about Amy!

she’s always hollering to make sure she’s the loudest person in the room, she regularly shovels her mouth so full of food that the food goes round and round like a washing machine, she often has food stuck to her face or between her teeth and she tears open gifts like a caveman! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

A woman in her mid 50s like Amy, who has "lived on the farm for 30 years" and has mountains of 'things' to throw away or donate does NOT need a bridal shower. The purpose of a bridal shower, if they do not know what that is, is to give the newly married YOUNG BRIDE items to start her household with. Amy already has a household filled with stuff, as I'm sure Chris has "stuff" and furniture too. No need for a shower of any kind IMO. Amy is silly at this point acting like a 20something first time bride.

• Love 24
11 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

If they have a shower, I think it will be a co-ed thing, maybe with the soup people or the motorcycle riding bunch.

Unless they want to be on tv they won't show up.I would  not go to any function that had cameras all up your ass.Plus she is a shithead. No thanks

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

A woman in her mid 50s like Amy, who has "lived on the farm for 30 years" and has mountains of 'things' to throw away or donate does NOT need a bridal shower. The purpose of a bridal shower, if they do not know what that is, is to give the newly married YOUNG BRIDE items to start her household with. Amy already has a household filled with stuff, as I'm sure Chris has "stuff" and furniture too. No need for a shower of any kind IMO. Amy is silly at this point acting like a 20something first time bride.

I totally agree! Normally I’d say whatever makes her happy, but all this is just cringey. Would she go to all this Bridezilla shit if the wedding was not televised? I sure hope not. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

LOL, I wouldn’t even waste my time painting them.  I would just include a card with the rocks that said enjoy the blank canvases!

Ooo, yeah! Or a card saying, “A donation has been made in your name to the American Rock Organization. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

The "princess for a day" (in her Live, "yeah, and maybe I want to be princess for a day") obsession would be more understandable if she were married at the JP last time, but it looks to me like they had all the bells and whistles, and Amy planned it; she noted that Matt was in CA, so what could HE do?  She's princess for two days!

Greedy, as usual.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And Amy thinks Matt and Caryn give a rat's a$$ that they're not invited! Amy really believes she's "all that." What a self-absorbed bitch. 

it won't be long till it hits the fan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

The "princess for a day" (in her Live, "yeah, and maybe I want to be princess for a day") obsession would be more understandable if she were married at the JP last time, but it looks to me like they had all the bells and whistles, and Amy planned it; she noted that Matt was in CA, so what could HE do?  She's princess for two days!

Greedy, as usual.

But isn’t this wedding for Chris???  I thought that’s what she said. 

Seems he should have some say but I guess she was kidding. 

Surprise…it’s for AMY!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

But isn’t this wedding for Chris???  I thought that’s what she said. 

Seems he should have some say but I guess she was kidding. 

Surprise…it’s for AMY!

There is definitely a few missing puzzle pieces to the "Amy and My Man" relationship. I can figure out Amy. She's easy. But Chris still has me perplexed. The puzzle pieces will all fit together eventually.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

There is definitely a few missing puzzle pieces to the "Amy and My Man" relationship. I can figure out Amy. She's easy. But Chris still has me perplexed. The puzzle pieces will all fit together eventually.

the puzzle pieces won't fit because he will miles away!If he has any brains. "My Man" has had enough warning. Its on him now.idiot

• LOL 2
  • Love 4