Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Does Chris play golf as well as poker?

I think he might go to one of those "discreet clubs" that offer Liquor in the Front and Poker in the Rear.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 11
32 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Rocks R Us!

She could include a basket of her hand-baked breads (or the recipes or even a copy of her cookbook).  Rocks-and-Rolls!

11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think he might go to one of those "discreet clubs" that offer Liquor in the Front and Poker in the Rear.

You are bad!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

A golf resort?  Does Chris play golf as well as poker?

I don’t know if Chris plays, but years ago I read that Amy played.  I’m not sure if it was frequently she played  or just something written that way because she had a golf related events for her charity.

• Useful 2
44 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Looks like we're on a salad diet until the Royal Wedding!

Boy Lisa has ‘filled out’!  She’s huge!

I wonder what her bridesmaids dress will look like?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

I watched that salad video...really, Amy needs to quit with all the hand and arm gestures. It's just way too much. I think her friend needs to have some feet of clearance and sit away from Amy. She might just get hit by Amy's propeller arm gestures.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Anyone watch this latest video where she "cooks" with fans?  The bottom line is she just basically made a salad because with every ingredient she said "or you could use what you want".  The first half was just her chatting away with the fans.  No one with the exception of one woman seemed to be making the salad along with her and was basically using what she wanted.  One of the other women was paying more attention to what was going on in her home than Amy.  The weirdest thing was the video just seemed to end without any official goodbye.  I think it was another fail.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Anyone watch this latest video where she "cooks" with fans?  The bottom line is she just basically made a salad because with every ingredient she said "or you could use what you want".  The first half was just her chatting away with the fans.  No one with the exception of one woman seemed to be making the salad along with her and was basically using what she wanted.  One of the other women was paying more attention to what was going on in her home than Amy.  The weirdest thing was the video just seemed to end without any official goodbye.  I think it was another fail.  

I only got through 10 seconds, I couldn’t stand watching another special guests video after she cooked with that one couple and didn’t bother getting the ingredients she needed for the recipe. It’s one thing to screw up or improvise when she’s by herself, but why drag in these other people and just say do what you want or use what you want.  No shit, Sherlock, but why act like your teaching people your recipe? 

With that said, they are more interesting than the videos Tori had where Zach was saying or spelling words.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I see Chris C., the producer, was the supervising producer for Amy’s charity golf videos in 2011 and 2012. Was he part of her charity or just worked on these videos?  Also, I see Lisa Dixon worked for the charity.  I assume this is Lisa from the cooking videos.  Did Amy and Lisa meet through the charity or were already friends before that and is Amy’s charity still going or now defunct?

• Useful 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I see Chris C., the producer, was the supervising producer for Amy’s charity golf videos in 2011 and 2012. Was he part of her charity or just worked on these videos?  Also, I see Lisa Dixon worked for the charity.  I assume this is Lisa from the cooking videos.  Did Amy and Lisa meet through the charity or were already friends before that and is Amy’s charity still going or now defunct?

As I recall, Lisa hadn't appeared as a "friend," but first as a volunteer (or possibly paid employee; charities do have these) for her foundation.  As I pointed out, the hand-painted -- seemingly by a child -- wine goblets they were using in the BFF salad video had "Roloff Foundation 2012" emblazened on them.  Lisa appeared as a friend after an episode in which Amy lamented not having any after right Matt moved out.  She then helped her paint the twins' former bedroom a godawful shade of brown, as I remember.  At least the mauve in her new house was a step up from this (whether Chris likes it or not, it should be said).

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2DA4AD13-BD32-4F16-8AA5-1373D7179914.jpeg

8EF92BB8-A3FD-4B75-B7D5-C4D231864533.jpeg

Chris has a Farmer's Tan (probably from constantly wearing T shirts.) 

He needs to take his shirt off before the royal wedding and get an "even tan."

And his hair is getting greasy and long. Creepy. I'm waiting for a braided ponytail.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris has a Farmer's Tan (probably from constantly wearing T shirts.) 

He needs to take his shirt off before the royal wedding and get an "even tan."

And his hair is getting greasy and long. Creepy. I'm waiting for a braided ponytail.  

From what I’ve seen of Chris’s Man Boobs his shirt needs to stay right where it is! 
And.. lord have mercy.. NO man buns, ponytails or braids! 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Gayle and Gina are always her faithful lapdogs. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Gayle and Gina are always her faithful lapdogs. 

The two sisters from New Jersey right?  The woman from Canada and her daughter, especially the daughter looked bored to tears.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just watched an older video where she once again butchered the language.  She made jambalaya in a much too small pot.  She said it was a creol--a dish.  Of course, worcestershire and paprika still weren't pronounced correctly.  She added so many hot spices to the dish and then said you could add a teaspoon more.  She also put the cooked chicken back into the same bowl where she'd had the raw chicken.  She'll never learn. 🙄

Has Amy ever said she had any kind of health problems due to her dwarfism? She seems to be pretty healthy.  I just wondered if it is very uncommon for a dwarf to have no or minimal health issues due to dwarfism.

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Has Amy ever said she had any kind of health problems due to her dwarfism? She seems to be pretty healthy.  I just wondered if it is very uncommon for a dwarf to have no or minimal health issues due to dwarfism.

I know she has stated she’s been very lucky health wise.

• Love 1
On 7/22/2021 at 7:19 PM, all4mom2 said:

Looks like we're on a salad diet until the Royal Wedding!

The combo  of avocado, quinoa, and blueberries just sounds disgusting together. I can't even imagine how they taste mixed up. 

• Love 4
On 7/21/2021 at 2:45 PM, Irate Panda said:

I can’t believe (actually I can) Amy vehemently shutting down Chris wanting to pick his own favor.

Amy will have to do a lot of extra spinning to compensate! It is their wedding night/honeymoon. Lots of extra work for Amy. 

• LOL 4

F2052E00-8A04-4F9F-BCF6-D44A1336D4B0.jpeg

This was an awesome 3 day road trip w/ Chris to Spokane and Coeur d’Alene.  I love this man and so happy we enjoy taking these kinds of trips together.  There’s definitely more to come. 🤗♥️. Had a great time seeing my daughter Molly (and Joel, he was finishing up his MBA 🤗), saw Macey Gard Band play (amazing music) in CDA and met up with friends Lisa & Art Fletcher who were there too.  With wedding planning going on, this was a great short trip we needed.  Wonderful time.  Love you babe♥️. #storyofamyrandchrism #momdaughtersoninlaw #momanddaughter #maceygardband #coeurdalene #spokane #pnw #roadtrip #gettingmarried2021 #familyandfriends

She sure is glad to take a road trip.  In an SUV.  Which they "needed."  She had said she might not have time for bike rides with all the wedding planning.  Is she trying to phase out the hog as a mode of transportation?  It honestly doesn't look very comfortable for her for long distances.  Also, does anyone else notice her teeth getting gradually whiter?  Wonder if she took our advice and is getting them bleached for the Big Day...

• Love 1

I have no idea, but kind of doubt it.  I'm sure we'd see unemptied ashtrays and abandoned cigarette butts along with the coffee cups full of flies lying around the house if that were the case.  Don't think that's why her teeth are discolored, at any rate.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I have no idea, but kind of doubt it.  I'm sure we'd see unemptied ashtrays and abandoned cigarette butts along with the coffee cups full of flies lying around the house if that were the case.  Don't think that's why her teeth are discolored, at any rate.

My teeth get dingy. Lots of coffee, tea, and sodas. The white strips do an amazing job. Maybe Amy’s been using those in preparation for the wedding!

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

If she's whitening her teeth, she now needs to get some facials.

Yes, and not an at home version. Something involving lasers or skin peels. Something professional.  You can tell she’s had no skin regimen in all her 50+ years, and that she definitely doesn’t exfoliate. 

Edited by zenme
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Yes, and not an at home version. Something involving lasers or skin peels. Something professional.  You can tell she’s had no skin regimen in all her 50+ years, and that she definitely doesn’t exfoliate. 

Her friends must see that she needs professional help but are too afraid to say anything.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

If she's whitening her teeth, she now needs to get some facials.

Yeah. That’s the kind of thing you take them to and pay for as a girl’s thang, not necessarily suggest. 

How annoying was her latest post about her road trip.  Is she writing it to Chris?   “I love this man”. “Love you babe”. She just needs to add the UH after it and she will be as adorable as her daughter in law and son.   She acts so dam thirsty.  Give it a rest you dumpy old idiot.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if Amy smokes. She’s out of breath in videos she posts while out for walks.

Didn't she post something on Instagram that she goes for 2 mile walks with her dog Felix? 

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Didn't she post something on Instagram that she goes for 2 mile walks with her dog Felix? 

Wasn't it five miles?  I remember feeling sorry for little Felix!

• Love 2
(edited)

Amy may walk her own pace with Felix yet try to keep up with average size people who normally would walk at a faster pace due to longer leg length.  

Or never mind if she's out of breath with poor Felix.  

Edited by Absolom
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy likes to show off her physical prowess; always did (especially when married to Matt).  Felix looked hot and tired!

I agree Felix looked sweaty and exhausted… 5 miles is a long walk for a dog his size. 
After one of their 5 mile walks Amy posted an IG Live and said poor little Felix was too tired to eat and just flopped on the floor.. didn’t even go to his bed…. She didn’t seem to realize that 5 miles was too far for him.. it’s all about Amy she never thinks beyond herself.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree Felix looked sweaty and exhausted… 5 miles is a long walk for a dog his size. 
After one of their 5 mile walks Amy posted an IG Live and said poor little Felix was too tired to eat and just flopped on the floor.. didn’t even go to his bed…. She didn’t seem to realize that 5 miles was too far for him.. it’s all about Amy she never thinks beyond herself.

I hope she at least carries water and one of those collapsible pet bowls for him, but I wouldn't be surprised if she never thought of it.  One of my "pet" peeves...

• Love 5

Five miles is probably too far especially if he was too tired to eat.  The vet said a mile twice a day was the max for our dog about the same size.  She also said to walk him when it was 75 or below.

• Love 10

We have 2 small Schnauzers that look the same size as Felix and our vet told my wife 2 miles maximum, provide water and in really hot weather leave them at home 

5 miles is way too far for a dog Felix size

When we want to go on long walks with the dogs we have a cart for them to sit in and rest after the first mile and then they'll usually want to get out when we're nearing home after they've rested... the one we have can also be attached to the back of a bike.

Amy should get something for Felix to rest in after the first mile or so.

We have this one and our dogs love it!

paw hut.jpg

• Love 9