Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/16/2021 at 3:20 PM, ginger90 said:

From a video:

E702AABF-ECEE-45F2-806B-3EC6A127660F.jpeg

6333F22F-BCEF-4ED1-AA21-EB01248E1F45.jpeg

First pic with her message "....more healthy living w\ a little fin." 

Is it shark week? Did she mean gin not fin? 

(I know, she most likely meant "fun", not fin.")

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3

Joan of Argh said:

Chris used to be polite but Amy’s childish rude behaviour is rubbing off on him as well… the nerve of that white haired, pot bellied jackass saying “she’s moved on to bigger and better things”…. Bigger MOOBS that’s for sure.. Chris is rivalling Amy for big saggy tits. 

they both deserve to have their ridiculous royal wedding turned into a circus sideshow… Chris can be the bearded lady  🤡 🎪

Joan I wanted to reply to your post in the Matt thread but don't have anything to say about Matt so I copied it here:

We need to start a GO FUND ME and raise the money for Chris to get a support BRA before the wedding!

They have no class, Chris thinks he's some cool biker dude and Amy is his bad ass biker chick with her scarf and leather jacket 😂

But when the helmets come off they're just... "OLD RAT NEST and BALD SPOT"

intro-1569001334.jpg

• LOL 13
(edited)

I'd have to rewatch the scene, but wasn't Amy actually tearing up and getting weepy?  At any rate, she was talking about the past AS USUAL.  My man was doing his pat-pat-pat soothing thing and trying to come up with something to say to cheer her up when he blurted that out about being "bigger (TMI) and better."  Can you imagine having to remind your intended that she should be happy to have moved on, which she hasn't, and be marrying you?  Here's your sign, Chris!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 10
On 7/15/2021 at 1:23 PM, all4mom2 said:

She really is when it comes to this show!  Without Amy and her antics, this would be a real snooze-fest.

The gift that keeps on giving.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, all4mom2 said:

Chris is in the kitchen critiquing, and Amy takes a shark-sized bite!

Meanwhile, it's "Chris and I's first garage sale."

To be fair, it was shark week.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

To be fair, it was shark week.

Every week is apparently shark week, given the size of pretty much every bite Amy puts into her mouth on ARLK.  Do sharks talk with their mouths full?

• LOL 14

That Beet salad video should have been called Two Ass Kissers, A Bulldozer and a Beet Salad. I find it funny that Deb and Lisa act somewhat dumb about some of the cooking, they know what they are doing, probably better than Amy.  Guess they want to stroke her ego.   So Amy kept disagreeing with the measurements Lisa was announcing and Lisa laughingly called her out on it saying that is the way Amy is!  Amy annoying said 'well I'm the one doin' it!  Priceless!  Not sure why they peeled the beets and got their hands stained with beet juice, the beets are perfectly good roasted with the skin left on.  Oh and there is going to be a very classy bridal shower.  This is the first video I didn't see any garlic or Papa ricka make an appearance.  They also said Amy was bossy, but Deb said it is a good bossy🙄

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Joan of Argh said:

Chris used to be polite but Amy’s childish rude behaviour is rubbing off on him as well… the nerve of that white haired, pot bellied jackass saying “she’s moved on to bigger and better things”…. Bigger MOOBS that’s for sure.. Chris is rivalling Amy for big saggy tits. 

they both deserve to have their ridiculous royal wedding turned into a circus sideshow… Chris can be the bearded lady  🤡 🎪

Joan I wanted to reply to your post in the Matt thread but don't have anything to say about Matt so I copied it here:

We need to start a GO FUND ME and raise the money for Chris to get a support BRA before the wedding!

They have no class, Chris thinks he's some cool biker dude and Amy is his bad ass biker chick with her scarf and leather jacket 😂

But when the helmets come off they're just... "OLD RAT NEST and BALD SPOT"

intro-1569001334.jpg

Forgot who the OP was who referred to Amy as Pinky Tuscadaro from Happy Days. But that's spot on. "Pinky" for Amy's gums almost always showing. The tacky neck scarf. Or maybe Amy is trying to look like the woman in the Red Baron pizza commercials. 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Amy and her man might be inclined to reenact the 'You're the one that I want" scene from the movie Grease as wedding entertainment. 

I still think she should tromp down the aisle to "Love is Lovelier, the Second Time Around."

• LOL 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I still think she should tromp down the aisle to "Love is Lovelier, the Second Time Around."

Her man will sing "Once in love with Amy". 

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 8

"My favorite part of the Grandma shower is really just having everyone here", says Amy. 

Um no, Amy, your favorite part is the gift grab.  Because if you really wanted to enjoy COMPANY, you would have asked for NO GIFTS.  Instead, you ask for a Grandma shower so people can bring you gifts for the grand kids.  Unbelievable. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Shauna said:

"My favorite part of the Grandma shower is really just having everyone here", says Amy. 

Um no, Amy, your favorite part is the gift grab.  Because if you really wanted to enjoy COMPANY, you would have asked for NO GIFTS.  Instead, you ask for a Grandma shower so people can bring you gifts for the grand kids.  Unbelievable. 

Amy takes the cake and everything else, what an insensitive greedy old bitch!

I'll never forget how filthy, not just dirty but FILTHY she kept their home, totally disgusting!

All Amy cares about is herself and how much money and gifts she can hoard away.
Chris is a pathetic excuse for a man, at first he spoke up and disagreed with her but now he just sits there like a pussy, so embarrassing.

At Halloween Amy had this little bowl with penny candies and each kid got one, I remember greedy old hags like her at Halloween, we made sure to give them TRICKS since they were so cheap with the TREATS!  😂

513af73f759868d5c1c52ba458e377be7f.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Forgot who the OP was who referred to Amy as Pinky Tuscadaro from Happy Days.

I said she looked like a Pink Lady from Grease, but PT can work too.

And the Grease theme made me think Amy should get on Chris' motorcycle during the wedding and do Cool Rider like Michelle Pfeiffer from Grease 2. The lyrics even describe her man.

"Well, I'm looking for a dream on a mean machine
With hell in his eyes
I want a devil in skin tight leather
He's gonna be wild as the wind"

• LOL 5

I just keep seeing that fabric getting wound around the back axle and thinking of Isadora Duncan (Amy probably isn't familiar with her).  Is wearing a long, flowing scarf a thing in biking?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
44 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I just keep seeing that fabric getting wound around the back axle and thinking of Isadora Duncan (Amy probably isn't familiar with her).  Is wearing a long, flowing scarf a thing in biking?

NO!! I have many female friends who ride with their bf's/SO's and some have their own Harleys. None of them wrap a scarf around their neck.

Maybe motorcycle "babes" in Oregon have a different way of dressing?

To each their own. But Amy looks like a dork. Waddle butt. Thunder thighs. (Not so) Easy Rider! 😄

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Munchkin said:

I remember greedy old hags like her at Halloween, we made sure to give them TRICKS since they were so cheap with the TREATS! 

I was taught by my parents that beggars can't be choosers and if someone gives you a popcorn ball or penny candy or an apple at Halloween to say thank you since they didn't have to have the light on for you to knock at all.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

NO!! I have many female friends who ride with their bf's/SO's and some have their own Harleys. None of them wrap a scarf around their neck.

Maybe motorcycle "babes" in Oregon have a different way of dressing?

To each their own. But Amy looks like a dork. Waddle butt. Thunder thighs. (Not so) Easy Rider! 😄

This! 👍🏻

I almost puked when Amy and Chris rode over to Chris’s friends house to pretend they were considering it as a venue and the poker buddy was kissing Amy’s fat ass (it’s amazing how stupid people will act for a little cash) he said something about Amy being a super cool biker babe or something and I wanted to say “dude you’re looking and sounding like such a paid for stooge toady you should be ashamed of yourself” 🙄

I was also thinking “Amy it’s not your property, you should let them take you on the tour” but not Amy, her big fat ass was poured into her blue jeans and she was waddling around, waving her arms like a windmill and talking louder than everyone else.. she just doesn’t have a clue she’s always so loud and bossy.

Hubby used to have a Harley and several of our friends still have them and no one ever wore scarves wound around their necks and flapping in the wind… she looks like such an old fool and she needs to bring a comb for her rat nest hair!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

So Amy gets a bachelorette party/trip, wedding shower, after wedding shower trip, wedding, honeymoon....did/does Chris get any parties/trips besides the wedding/honeymoon.  I wasn’t sure if they said he did anything special with his friends? I think Henry was planning a trip to a strip joint, but Felix ratted him out to AMY 5-0, so I think the plans are to stay home and eat salads with extra onions, while watching Finding Nemo.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
28 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

So Amy gets a bachelorette party/trip, wedding shower, after wedding shower trip, wedding, honeymoon....did/does Chris get any parties/trips besides the wedding/honeymoon.  I wasn’t sure if they said he did anything special with his friends? I think Henry was planning a trip to a strip joint, but Felix ratted him out to AMY 5-0, so I think the plans are to stay home and eat salads with extra onions, while watching Finding Nemo.

Yes it's disgusting, She's so damn greedy! Me Me Me, My My My UGH! and her two stooge friends keep feeding her selfishness, agreeing with her even when she's a bossy piece of shit.

She's going to milk this for every possible gift and cash she can get her hands on!

I can't wait for Chris to wake up and realize he's hitched his wagon to someone who's never happy unless she's the center of attention

The Honeymoon is over and it's Valentines Day 2022.. READY TO RUMBLE 🥊

fasterboxinggif.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

So Amy gets a bachelorette party/trip, wedding shower, after wedding shower trip, wedding, honeymoon....did/does Chris get any parties/trips besides the wedding/honeymoon.

My sense is that a) Chris might not want the events filmed b) TLC might not want to bother filming since events with hanger ons haven't been popular in the past (Audrey and her bridal party drinking wine and choosing dresses. That things don't happen on camera doesn't mean they aren't happening.

Filming a bachelor party planning would involve Chris's friends agreeing to be filmed and they might not want to bother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

That scarf wrapped around her neck is definitely not a good idea, especially since her neck is closer to the wheel than most women's.

It would be different if it served a purpose, but it's just a safety hazard.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

That scarf wrapped around her neck is definitely not a good idea, especially since her neck is closer to the wheel than most women's.

And knowing Amy, she wouldn't bother to notice if one end were much longer than the other.  I'm surprised her dangling earrings don't get caught in it, too!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Munchkin said:

I'll never forget how filthy, not just dirty but FILTHY she kept their home, totally disgusting!

Amen to that!!  My grandmother was an Italian immigrant and was poor.  She used to say, “You may be poor but you don’t have to be dirty because soap is cheap.”  

Amy’s excuse was Matt did not help.  He was out earning a living.  And again, my aforementioned Italian immigrant grandmother was raising five kids, one with hydroencephalitis, with a drunken abusive husband and her house was so clean you could eat off the floors all of her life.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Don’t tell Amy!  Our little secret!  Lol

• LOL 5
12 minutes ago, Kid said:

Amen to that!!  My grandmother was an Italian immigrant and was poor.  She used to say, “You may be poor but you don’t have to be dirty because soap is cheap.”  

Amy’s excuse was Matt did not help.  He was out earning a living.  And again, my aforementioned Italian immigrant grandmother was raising five kids, one with hydroencephalitis, with a drunken abusive husband and her house was so clean you could eat off the floors all of her life.

I’ll never forget those boys sleeping on sheetless mattresses!  Dirty mattresses with heaven only knows what was embedded in them!

One can only imagine. 

Amy was in a cocoon of filth and chaos!  

Thanks to Matt and his hard work with all his disabilities she emerged ugly, mean and spiteful but RICH!

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’ll never forget those boys sleeping on sheetless mattresses!  Dirty mattresses with heaven only knows what was embedded in them!

One can only imagine. 

Amy was in a cocoon of filth and chaos!  

Thanks to Matt and his hard work with all his disabilities she emerged ugly, mean and spiteful but RICH!

And he offered to have someone come in and clean.  I swear she kept it that way because she knew he did not like it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder what Deb and Lisa thought at that time about the filthy house?  Was she even friends with them back then, IDK

They seemed to materialize out of thin air when Matt moved out and Amy had an existential crisis about being alone and friendless in the world (again, she decided she needed friends so had a bunch of overweight middle-aged church ladies over for tea; this was before joining the singles' group and meeting my man).  Perhaps someone who has memorized or somehow has access to the past seasons can enlighten us.  There are a few I'd love to see again!  Like right before and after Matt moves out.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

What season (and episode) did Matt move out?

I think Matt ‘moved out’ season one!  He stuck around for the kids and the show!

Years and seasons of misery with Amy!

I don’t think Matt had any idea what Amy was like. Didn’t they have a couple months, long distance romance before the nuptials occurred?

I wish Matt would write his tell all about the hell he endured.   I don’t think he’ll do that. He loves his kids too much. 

He would never do what spiteful Amy did in her book to sell copies. Shame on her. 

• Love 6