Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris is going to need to trade in his Indian hog for a Harley Wide glide.

I hope Chris and Amy are writing their own vows 😄😄

He'll need a heavy duty sidecar with beefed up suspension!

My GOD!!.. I couldn't get over her blue jeans in the episode where they checked out Chris's friends property as a possible venue, I think someone else mentioned it as well.

They look like they're painted on and she has this habit of always taking the lead even though it wasn't her property, she's just going along like a little BULLDOZER, her big fat ass squished into those pants, thunder thighs CHUB RUBBING back and forth as she led the way, YAPPING and FLAILING her huge lumpy arms and MAN HANDS!  😫

The friends wife was so demure and proper and there's Amy like a big fat tornado going down their driveway!

I guess she thinks she looks sexy but she just looks old, fat and stupid with her WAY TOO TIGHT jeans and her cowboy boots.... I mean seriously WTF is she thinking pouring her fat ass into those pants?

She's a grandma and she's 30 lbs overweight! 👎

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

My GOD!!.. I couldn't get over her blue jeans in the episode where they checked out Chris's friends property as a possible venue, I think someone else mentioned it as well.

I remember she was trying to look like a biker chick I think and the friend's wife said something like "oh look at you".  I didn't get the impression Amy and that woman are very friendly, seemed more like just acquaintances.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I remember she was trying to look like a biker chick I think and the friend's wife said something like "oh look at you".  I didn't get the impression Amy and that woman are very friendly, seemed more like just acquaintances.   

Yeah she had a scarf around her neck like they did on Laverne and Shirley. She was trying to be a little Pink Lady from Grease.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Yeah she had a scarf around her neck like they did on Laverne and Shirley. She was trying to be a little Pink Lady from Grease.

Yes!!  Hahahahahahaaaa!!!! Like Pinky Tuscadero.. or however it’s spelled! 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, ginger90 said:

Refresher of the look:

The photo effect she used is interesting, considering the caption.

DFF9D340-7883-41BA-BF88-E4C0D297C648.jpeg

2B3F7A5A-7D8C-4A7E-B856-E2ACBAC80020.jpeg

exactly, it's ALL about amy!

*sitting behind this man* *What a babe* lolol meanwhile the MAN BABE is just a blurred white haired mess in the background and there's AMY FRONT AND CENTER!!!  Look at ME!!! ... Look at ME!! 🙄

She's such a selfish, self centered little troll.

• Love 9

I’m really curious as to what Amy thinks when she sees these photos?  I rarely comment on her looks unless food is stuck to her face, but come on.  I mean I get she probably had a helmet on, but every other person looks reasonable and she’s the one taking the picture. Amy’s out here trying to be The Wild One, but looking like an extra in Wild Hogs.  Glad she’s having fun, but pack a comb.

amy-roloff-with-marek-and-friends.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I'm surprised those long, dangling earrings didn't get caught up in the flapping scarf, at least (if not the scarf around the bike wheel).  If only she'd put half that effort into the appearance of her cooking videos!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Irate Panda said:

I’m really curious as to what Amy thinks when she sees these photos?  I rarely comment on her looks unless food is stuck to her face, but come on.  I mean I get she probably had a helmet on, but every other person looks reasonable and she’s the one taking the picture. Amy’s out here trying to be The Wild One, but looking like an extra in Wild Hogs.  Glad she’s having fun, but pack a comb.

I scrolled down your post and saw a bunch of faces, kept scrolling and nearly fell off my chair laughing! Omg Amy makes such an ass of herself! What an idiot. Her hair is orange! 

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Good grief… even if she didn’t pack a comb couldn’t she at least run her fingers through her hair and tidy up?

the other women have long hair and they don’t look like they have a rats nest on their heads.

I’d love to know what Chris’s biker friends think of her… I bet there’s some snarking going on! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Amy acts like a casual or Hawaiian shirt wedding is a keg party with beer pong! 🙄

and did you check out her “binder”

it looks like something my youngest granddaughter would scribble in about her favourite boy band… all that twirly, curly cue writing on the front “the wedding of Amy and Chris” 😂

shes 50something grandma marrying a 50something bachelor and she has a binder that looks like a tween girl put it together… you just know that she can’t organize her home or wash her hair because she spends all her time doodling in her binder.. writing “Mrs. Chris Marek” Mrs. Amy Roloff-Marek” “Mrs. Amy Marek” “Mrs. Amy R-Marek” “Mrs. Christopher Marek” .. wash/Rinse/repeat

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy acts like a casual or Hawaiian shirt wedding is a keg party with beer pong! 🙄

and did you check out her “binder”

it looks like something my youngest granddaughter would scribble in about her favourite boy band… all that twirly, curly cue writing on the front “the wedding of Amy and Chris” 😂

shes 50something grandma marrying a 50something bachelor and she has a binder that looks like a tween girl put it together… you just know that she can’t organize her home or wash her hair because she spends all her time doodling in her binder.. writing “Mrs. Chris Marek” Mrs. Amy Roloff-Marek” “Mrs. Amy Marek” “Mrs. Amy R-Marek” “Mrs. Christopher Marek” .. wash/Rinse/repeat

Bahahahahaha you are so funny! Omg! I love your posts! I actually look forward to them! 

Yah that binder... I don't even know what to say. When she held it up and I read 'Chris and Amy' on the front of it, I really couldn't believe my eyes. She has really gone off the deep end. O.M.G and I thought the same thing about doodling. When she opened it up, I expected to see little hearts all over the pages. "Amy ❤ her MAN". "I ❤ Chris!"

• LOL 8

Her vows will mention my man a lot. 

Amy’s hygiene is questionable. My guess Chris smells too. 

The fact that her MAN is blurred out in the picture made me laugh.

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Refresher of the look:

The photo effect she used is interesting, considering the caption.

DFF9D340-7883-41BA-BF88-E4C0D297C648.jpeg

2B3F7A5A-7D8C-4A7E-B856-E2ACBAC80020.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

That picture is gold.

it should be her wedding invitation 

Amy Roloff is marrying her man. Yeah that blurry guy in the background. Wedding of the century is happening soon. Who cares what he looks like Amy is off the market. Trust Amy he is a total babe.

066466B0-9682-4E79-A8E3-592DF44087BD.jpeg

• LOL 11
(edited)

I can't help but think that all these selfies are for the benefit of -- and this finally realized ambition (marriage) is, in Amy's mind, a big FU to -- her ex-husband, who couldn't care less.

All roads lead to Matt!

#AmyandChrisroadtrip

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I can't help but think that all these selfies are for the benefit of -- and this finally realized ambition (marriage) is, in Amy's mind, a big FU to -- her ex-husband, who couldn't care less.

All roads lead to Matt!

#AmyandChrisroadtrip

Omg you nailed it!  😂😂😂

Yes indeed..

#AllRoadsLeadToMatt!

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

How cool is Amy! With her tattoo, scarf, the leather and her rats nest! Yup, she's definitely making a fool of herself. 

Amy has a tattoo? I thought God doesn't like body modifications. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

That’s the beauty of being a hypocrite..

Amy was dead set against people televising their wedding for money when it was the Kardashians but when it was her spawn being paid to do so it was suddenly ok.. and now it’s Amy herself selling her wedding to TV 🙄

she was also completely against people living together outside of marriage but now that it’s her shacking up with Chris… it’s OK 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

a826bc4410faba2693d2136cd005b00a

According to Amy:

DAISIES and ROSES are her favorite flowers. FOUR is for her kids, which were a great gift in her life.  MORE means there is more to Amy and life.  HEART & CROSS are for Jesus and her faith.

She seems to pick and choose with some of her religious beliefs I guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

How did I miss this tattoo? Maybe Amy should wait until papers are signed to add + My Man, however. A an outline of a semi-raw fried chicken sandwich could be considered too. 

It was around the time she joined the singles group, threw the pool party, rented a hummer limo or was it tour boat? for another singles event, made donuts in a field with a mule on a girls' night out (greatly annoying Matt), went on her first bike ride with Chris, and dyed her hair a dark brown.  Her "second act." 

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

a826bc4410faba2693d2136cd005b00a

According to Amy:

DAISIES and ROSES are her favorite flowers. FOUR is for her kids, which were a great gift in her life.  MORE means there is more to Amy and life.  HEART & CROSS are for Jesus and her faith.

She seems to pick and choose with some of her religious beliefs I guess.

I hope she's had those moles on her back checked by a doctor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Will the tattoo show in a wedding gown?

It's on her right upper back/shoulder blade; you can see it when she wears sleeveless tops.

And it's HUGE.

In other news, the Reddit crowd seems to be turning on her; reviews are not good in the recent episode discussion thread on their LPBW forum.

She'd better go back to "keeping it sweet," both for Chris and the fans!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 3:22 PM, Dustbunny said:

I mean seriously WTF is she thinking pouring her fat ass into those pants?

She probably thinks she's a celebrity and a very sexy vixen! A wicked little "kitten".😂

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4

That is a pretty large tattoo but, since it’s on her back, she can’t see it and probably won’t care if she likes a wedding gown (which, as I have mentioned before, she is too old for) that does not cover the tattoo. 

I have wings tattooed on my back snd constantly forget they’re there. Of course, they’re smaller than Amy’s. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Teriacky said:

That is a pretty large tattoo but, since it’s on her back, she can’t see it and probably won’t care if she likes a wedding gown (which, as I have mentioned before, she is too old for) that does not cover the tattoo. 

I have wings tattooed on my back snd constantly forget they’re there. Of course, they’re smaller than Amy’s. 

JMO but I think she should have stuck with the roses and single daisy on the left and the script should be smaller….…. Overall it’s too large and the placement is odd…Her group of “daisies” on the right look  like dandelions and the script looks amateurish… she should have gone to a more talented tattoo artist because hers looks like the work of a beginner.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but I think she should have stuck with the roses and single daisy on the left and the script should be smaller….…. Overall it’s too large and the placement is odd…Her group of “daisies” on the right look  like dandelions and the script looks amateurish… she should have gone to a more talented tattoo artist because hers looks like the work of a beginner.

I'm surprised Amy would go to a cheap beginner instead of an accomplished tattoo artist!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

More like this!

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 2.09.11 PM.png

NO! That little wicked kitten looks like it has a much more pleasant attitude than Amy. Kitten looks like he just ate one of Amy's delicious recipes.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm surprised Amy would go to a cheap beginner instead of an accomplished tattoo artist!

Yes shocking! 😂

Beginner or not they don’t have a lot of talent… there’s a guy with a shop near us and his work is amazing.. his flowers look so real with beautiful blending of colours, contrast, shadows etc… I always stop and look at pictures of his latest work whenever I visit the organic food market next to his shop.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe she had Zach do it?

I went back to have another look.  I think Amy drew out what SHE wanted and how she wanted it done and had some low priced tattoo artist do it!

No class or style just like her other enterprises!  A mess.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I went back to have another look.  I think Amy drew out what SHE wanted and how she wanted it done and had some low priced tattoo artist do it!

No class or style just like her other enterprises!  A mess.

I initially thought the "Four + More" alluded to her children + grandchildren, but I should have known the reference was all about Amy and her fabulous second act!

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

NO! That little wicked kitten looks like it has a much more pleasant attitude than Amy. Kitten looks like he just ate one of Amy's delicious recipes.

LOL! The white chicken chilli or whatever that was

8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I initially thought the "Four + More" alluded to her children + grandchildren, but I should have known the reference was all about Amy and her fabulous second act!

The tattoo is just plain stupid.  I thought it said four + move.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

The tattoo is just plain stupid.  I thought it said four + move.  

I thought the four "plus more" meant she was going to have more babies😄 I know...she's too old. Maybe she can talk Chris into paying for a surrogate (?) so they can have their own child. 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought the four "plus more" meant she was going to have more babies😄 I know...she's too old. Maybe she can talk Chris into paying for a surrogate (?) so they can have their own child. 

Maybe Izzy or Audrey could carry it for her

• LOL 4
38 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Her fabulous second act on Matt's farm!  In the shadow of Matt's new home with Matt's new love!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

An article at the time:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/little-people-big-world-amy-roloff-reveals-tattoo-meaning/%3famp=true

From the article:

“I didn’t take the idea lightly,” she says. “It took me three years to decide is this really what I wanted to do. I mean, it is permanent. ‘Should I or shouldn’t I? Is this going to hurt and how much? Am I doing something crazy just because it’s a milestone birthday?’ ”

• Love 2