Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ginger90

Amy

Recommended Posts

I just love when all these D list celebrities think they are a world renown chef, just because a few fans say, gee that looks good. Amy always touching her hair or face and cooking is gross. I would if I were her, go into Portland and take some cooking classes and especially some food safety and hygiene. I once worked with a lovely lady, but dang it looked like she never showered or brushed her hair, when those potlucks came, I would secretly find out what she made and avoid it like the plague. If she couldn't care about her appearance at work, I hated to see what her kitchen was like at home.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

50 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does Amy intend to take Chris’s last name?

No.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I once worked with a lovely lady, but dang it looked like she never showered or brushed her hair, when those potlucks came, I would secretly find out what she made and avoid it like the plague. If she couldn't care about her appearance at work, I hated to see what her kitchen was like at home.

I think most of us have had a coworker like that.  The one we had in our office also had a habit of swinging by ALL the potlucks in the building, helping herself to copious amounts of leftovers . . . whether her department was part of the occasion or not.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

No.

I guess I missed this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess I missed this.

I think it was in one of the many "Live with Lisa" IG installments, which I don't blame you for missing.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Remember, she's a celebrity, and rarely does a female celebrity take her husband's name.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Her videos are presented  out of order at times. It seemed in the most “recent “ ones, she had gotten away from saying, Amy, Amy Roloff from Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen. Lately it’s been, Amy in Amy’s  Little Kitchen. 
So, I thought she was trying to get used to dropping Roloff.

 

  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amy will NEVER drop the Roloff name.  It's her little money maker.

Whatever has Chris ever done to be famous?  Selling houses is just not enough.

Amy will cling to the show and the name forever.  Speaking of which I haven't heard Amy referring to her 'second act' in a while. 

They must have closed down the show.  lol

Amy under Matt's headship became known.  Under Chris headship...not so much just slopping along.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy will NEVER drop the Roloff name.  It's her little money maker.

Whatever has Chris ever done to be famous?  Selling houses is just not enough.

Amy will cling to the show and the name forever.  Speaking of which I haven't heard Amy referring to her 'second act' in a while. 

They must have closed down the show.  lol

Amy under Matt's headship became known.  Under Chris headship...not so much just slopping along.

Amy will *HUMP* Matt's leg and the Roloff name until the day she dies.

Chris WHO?

#thestoryofAmyRandChrisSomething

 

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy will NEVER drop the Roloff name.  It's her little money maker.

Actually, Amy being the lien holder on Matt's farm is her little money maker. 

Leg humping? I mean, she's keeping her married name of 25+ years where she achieved some fame. For all Amy gets ribbed for being a dumbass, it seems pretty wise to keep the name that she got famous with. 

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Whatever has Chris ever done to be famous?  Selling houses is just not enough.

Not enough for what? Chris actually seems to be a nice guy. A little blah for my taste but honestly, he doesn't even seem to want to be famous. Not everyone does. In the meantime, he seems to have gotten through life pretty well on his own. Homeowning, money for expensive toys before he met Amy, sales that can be seen on Zillow... does he need to do more to be somehow worthy?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy will NEVER drop the Roloff name.  It's her little money maker.

Whatever has Chris ever done to be famous?  Selling houses is just not enough.

Amy will cling to the show and the name forever.  Speaking of which I haven't heard Amy referring to her 'second act' in a while. 

They must have closed down the show.  lol

Amy under Matt's headship became known.  Under Chris headship...not so much just slopping along.

well to be fair….let’s not forget Chris has a reputation as a “Big Titter” oops I mean “Big Tipper” at all the local strip joints!!

All those private dances… he’s a regular Sugar Daddy

plus his own admission that he hauled a lot of ass around on the back of his bike I wonder how many of them were strippers 🤔

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

his own admission that he hauled a lot of ass around on the back of his bike I wonder how many of them were strippers 🤔

 

 

He's probably having fun while Amy is in Michigan. Dippin' it and doin' it with strippers. He's not married yet. I wonder if someone is going to throw him a bachelor party? 

Is Chris selling his home or renting it now that he's moved in with Amy? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

well to be fair….let’s not forget Chris has a reputation as a “Big Titter” oops I mean “Big Tipper” at all the local strip joints!!

All those private dances… he’s a regular Sugar Daddy

plus his own admission that he hauled a lot of ass around on the back of his bike I wonder how many of them were strippers 🤔

 

 

It seemed like Amy was kind of giving him the side eye when Chris admitted she wasn’t the first to ride his hog.  I mean he’s a guy  in his 50’s or 60’s, she can’t be that shocked he’s been around the block a few times and it wasn’t like he was being crude trying to embarrass her. I mean I don’t know her history, maybe it’s only Matt and Chris, but she was married during the years when Chris was on the prowl.  I hope she didn’t think he was at home the whole time spending time with his goldfish 

image.thumb.jpeg.31899ea92a6bdd31a5cbe7e22a92d08b.jpeg

 

5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Is Chris selling his home or renting it now that he's moved in with Amy? 

He sold his house.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

It seemed like Amy was kind of giving him the side eye when Chris admitted she wasn’t the first to ride his hog.  I mean he’s a guy  in his 50’s or 60’s, she can’t be that shocked he’s been around the block a few times and it wasn’t like he was being crude trying to embarrass her. I mean I don’t know her history, maybe it’s only Matt and Chris, but she was married during the years when Chris was on the prowl.  I hope she didn’t think he was at home the whole time spending time with his goldfish 

image.thumb.jpeg.31899ea92a6bdd31a5cbe7e22a92d08b.jpeg

 

He sold his house.

I hope Amy didn't cook Chris's goldfish. 😞 Or throw it in the economy size bag of Pepperidge Farms Gold Fish snacks.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I hope Amy didn't cook Chris's goldfish. 😞 Or throw it in the economy size bag of Pepperidge Farms Gold Fish snacks.

Don’t worry the goldfish told me he was safe, he crossed out his name in Chris’ little black book of those who rode on the back of Chris’ motorcycle before Amy could see it LOL.  

On another note, I wonder if Amy gave Lisa or whoever else is gonna be in the wedding (besides Chris) restrictions on what they could wear to the wedding.  Also, has she mentioned where they will go on the honeymoon?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Don’t worry the goldfish told me he was safe, he crossed out his name in Chris’ little black book of those who rode on the back of Chris’ motorcycle before Amy could see it LOL.  

On another note, I wonder if Amy gave Lisa or whoever else is gonna be in the wedding (besides Chris) restrictions on what they could wear to the wedding.  Also, has she mentioned where they will go on the honeymoon?

I think a while back she named two possibilities.  One Hawaii and don't remember the other one.  An island I believe.

I wonder who was taking the pictures of Any and her dad?  They weren't her usual selfies.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

One Hawaii and don't remember the other one.  An island I believe.

The Isle of Man or as Amy says it…. “The Isle of MY Man” 
 

Run Chris…RUN!! There’s still time to save yourself!! 🏃‍♂️💨

 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

maybe TLC is paying combat pay to chris for marrying amy and eating death food.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, stoppro said:

maybe TLC is paying combat pay to chris for marrying amy and eating death food.

Are they even really getting married, or is it all just for "show"?  If she doesn't legally change her name, we'll never know...  After all, this is REALITY TV.

As for health insurance, I always assumed at least some with dwarfism were considered disabled and thus qualified for Medicaid, at least as children.  I know Jen Arnold was at one time crusading for it to cross state lines so Will and Zoey could see the same specialists that she and Bill saw as children.  Matt certainly has one of the MOST disabling forms (diastrophic), and I doubt his middle-class parents could have afforded the cost of all his medical care as a child.  For TWO children with the disorder, actually (his brother, the photographer, also has it).

So I always assumed Zach qualified, as well, and Jackson and Lila.  But not Tori.

Amy, as far as I know, has never had ANY health problems related to dwarfism.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Are they even really getting married, or is it all just for "show"?  If she doesn't legally change her name, we'll never know...  After all, this is REALITY TV.

As for health insurance, I always assumed at least some with dwarfism were considered disabled and thus qualified for Medicaid, at least as children.  I know Jen Arnold was at one time crusading for it to cross state lines so Will and Zoey could see the same specialists that she and Bill saw as children.  Matt certainly has one of the MOST disabling forms (diastrophic), and I doubt his middle-class parents could have afforded the cost of all his medical care as a child.  For TWO children with the disorder, actually (his brother, the photographer, also has it).

So I always assumed Zach qualified, as well, and Jackson and Lila.  But not Tori.

Amy, as far as I know, has never had ANY health problems related to dwarfism.

Well I know Zack was talking about having to pay for their insurance, I think it was health insurance, when he and Tori had two homes because they were basically complaining about having no money because they had two sets of bills, one from the house they were trying to sell and one from the house they just bought.  I’m not sure if all dwarf-related problems are covered.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Are they even really getting married, or is it all just for "show"?  If she doesn't legally change her name, we'll never know...  After all, this is REALITY TV.

Marriage has utterly nothing to do with legally changing one's name to the husband's.  That's not a legal requirement. She could change her name to Trump, that doesn't make her married to Donald. Likewise she could NOT change her name... and that doesn't mean she didn't marry someone.

 

39 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Matt certainly has one of the MOST disabling forms (diastrophic), and I doubt his middle-class parents could have afforded the cost of all his medical care as a child.  For TWO children with the disorder, actually (his brother, the photographer, also has it).

They couldn't - Matt's book goes on about how they used the Shriner Hospital system because as a charitable hospital, it was something they could afford. And they had three disabled children. Sam had dwarfism as well, and the third brother had some sort of severe heart defect. 

 

41 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

So I always assumed Zach qualified, as well, and Jackson and Lila.  But not Tori.

Not Tory of course, and the kids may qualify but Zach has also referenced paying for health insurance and from an income standpoint, he's not poor enough

 

42 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy, as far as I know, has never had ANY health problems related to dwarfism.

Not related to dwarfism although she obviously is a dwarf and therefore subject to all of it's problems. And Amy did have some severe childhood illnesses, dismissing them because they aren't dwarfism related doesn't mean she's never had health problems. 

 

3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well I know Zack was talking about having to pay for their insurance, I think it was health insurance, when he and Tori had two homes because they were basically complaining about having no money because they had two sets of bills, one from the house they were trying to sell and one from the house they just bought.

Correct. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Also, has she mentioned where they will go on the honeymoon?

The farm!  After all it's still so hard to book any honeymoon trips with so many people rescheduling because of covid.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

As for health insurance, I always assumed at least some with dwarfism were considered disabled and thus qualified for Medicaid, at least as children. 

Medical conditions alone aren't qualifying for Medicaid.  There are also asset and income levels that can't be exceeded.  For children it's the family income and assets although there are a couple ways around that in some cases.  Our state and many others have special insurance programs for children with sliding scale payments and that's what a lot of these families may use.  Matt could have a business related health insurance program and they could all qualify under that if they perform "work" for the business.  It would certainly cover the people we see on the show if they did it that way.  They  could also use the ACA.  

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

The farm!  After all it's still so hard to book any honeymoon trips with so many people rescheduling because of covid.

Did you know Amy lived there for 30 years?

I wasn't "dismissing" Amy's childhood health problems; I said "related to dwarfism."  She's remarkably healthy and able-bodied, considering.  Even athletic.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think a while back she named two possibilities.  One Hawaii and don't remember the other one.  An island I believe.

I wonder who was taking the pictures of Any and her dad?  They weren't her usual selfies.

Hawaii is where the Roloffs took their last vacation as a family, I believe.  It's also where Matt always talked about retiring/buying a second home/disappearing to for part of the year.

I could be wrong, but doesn't Amy's sister either live with her father or nearby and act as sort of a helper/caregiver?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I could be wrong, but doesn't Amy's sister either live with her father or nearby and act as sort of a helper/caregiver?

During one of her "lives" she did mention that her sister lives near the dad and checks in on him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Dear me, she's hawking her fudge again.  🤨 

 

They’re saving up to buy the goldfish a tuxedo for the wedding ☺️
 

I never tried it, and never will, but the fudge always looks stale or chalky to me.  

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, LucyEth said:

The farm!  After all it's still so hard to book any honeymoon trips with so many people rescheduling because of covid.

Honeymoon at the Roloff farm. Another show. Another paycheck. Matt and Caryn can provide breakfast in bed and train rides.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Honeymoon at the Roloff farm. 

A wedding night in the double-wide.  Woooo!!!!

  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

They're certainly not going to have their honeymoon at the farm.  How unromantic would that be?

 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

They're certainly not going to have their honeymoon at the farm.  How unromantic would that be?

 

I think they'll stay as long as the TLC contract stipulates. I hope they negotiated a good deal for themselves on that farm wedding. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

A wedding night in the double-wide.  Woooo!!!!

Amy is a double wide 😂. Girl needs to stop eating for 2.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Amy is a double wide 😂. Girl needs to stop eating for 2.

Chris is going to need to trade in his Indian hog for a Harley Wide glide.

I hope Chris and Amy are writing their own vows 😄😄

Edited by chenoa333
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris is going to need to trade in his Indian hog for a Harley Wide glide.

I hope Chris and Amy are writing their own vows 😄😄

Omg… I’m still having nightmares from Jer and Auj’s long winded vows… they went on and on and ON! 😩🙄

I didn’t watch Zach and Tori’s wedding because I couldn’t stand the thought of sitting through something like that again.

I’m not sure what to expect from Amy and Chris… she’s determined to have a big white formal wedding even though Chris has suggested that they have a more casual wedding…. Hopefully they’ll keep the vows short and sweet.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Omg… I’m still having nightmares from Jer and Auj’s long winded vows… they went on and on and ON! 😩🙄

I didn’t watch Zach and Tori’s wedding because I couldn’t stand the thought of sitting through something like that again.

I’m not sure what to expect from Amy and Chris… she’s determined to have a big white formal wedding even though Chris has suggested that they have a more casual wedding…. Hopefully they’ll keep the vows short and sweet.

 

Don't count on it; Amy wants MORE than "I'm here, I love you, let's get married."

Did anyone catch that her office is still a disorganized mess, but her binder isn't?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Don't count on it; Amy wants MORE than "I'm here, I love you, let's get married."

Is that really unusual tho? I think most brides expect more than "<burp> I'm here, ain't I? Lets do this"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I also laughed at her letting "my man" be in charge of the band and she will take care of the other music.  He was confused and she said the dinner music.  She is really doing it up.  Is she going to have a harpist or a piano player just for the dinner portion?   I wonder who is giving her away?  Jeremy, Zach, her dad, Jackson or Matt😆

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I also laughed at her letting "my man" be in charge of the band and she will take care of the other music.  He was confused and she said the dinner music.  She is really doing it up.  Is she going to have a harpist or a piano player just for the dinner portion?   I wonder who is giving her away?  Jeremy, Zach, her dad, Jackson or Matt😆

Amy laughs at all of Chris’s ideas followed by an eye roll like he’s a moron or a hillbilly 🙄 

At Amy’s age does she really need to be walked down the aisle and given away?

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

At Amy’s age does she really need to be walked down the aisle and given away?

No, but I have a feeling she wants every wedding tradition. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

She already had the formal wedding with the formal white wedding gown and all that. Chris wants something less formal and it seems like she is not willing to compromise... on anything. And Chris just seems to sit back and take it, which I don't understand because it's his day too. Now he has to say his own vows?! She's becoming a Bridezilla. Unless all of this is scripted for the show. 

I really hope all of his exes show up for the wedding. Ha!

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, now; AMY is getting married and is feeling triumphant about it.  Who said anything about Chris?  I wouldn't say she's a full-blown narcissist, but she is always extremely self-centered (and selfie-centered) and inconsiderate of others - such as constantly talking over and ignoring Lisa on her lives.  Fortunately for her, she seems to have found the most laid-back, passive man on the planet who just happens to have a thing for "little girls."  She should be down on her knees thanking God every day for her luck!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy laughs at all of Chris’s ideas followed by an eye roll like he’s a moron or a hillbilly 🙄 

I remember reading an article citing a study that posited that eye-rolling before marriage was the number-one reliable predictor of divorce.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I really hope all of his exes show up for the wedding. Ha!

I hope all of the strippers show up for the reception!

  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

I remember reading an article citing a study that posited that eye-rolling before marriage was the number-one reliable predictor of divorce.

I really wonder what Chris’s ex’s think of Amy and the fact that she’s THE ONE?

I realize we don’t know how his other relationships ended or if any of them left because he wouldn’t commit or if they left because they didn’t want to commit…. I kind of think he didn’t want to commit because he’s said that he never found the right person… but AMY??? … she’s what he was looking for all those years?!?!?!!

I was chatting with some ladies on another site and they’re convinced that Chris is a Peter Pan who loves the financial stability of life with Amy and he also likes having a mommy who makes all the decisions… they think he has a kinky side and Amy fills that fetish, he gets to ride around on his bike and live a very comfortable lifestyle, he’s also said more than once that he ENJOYS Amy’s fame and having fans but none of those ladies think it will last, they all think that there’s no true, sincere love going on on Chris’s side and that it’s more a convenient opportunity that will wear off over time.

Those ladies point to when his close friend asked him “Why Amy?” He didn’t say “because I’m in love and can’t imagine life without her” or some other passionate or loving response….No.. all he said was “It’s Easy, it’s just easy”

in other words it’s “convenient” “it doesn’t take a lot of effort or work.. it’s comfortable”… his other girlfriends probably expected more from him and Chris just seems way too laid back and docile to give anything a lot of effort… he doesn’t seem like an aggressive or energetic person…. Bottom line they think it will end in divorce and Amy will end up alone.

 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

She should be down on her knees thanking God every day for her luck!

I'm sure she spends a lot of time down on her knees but it's not because she's praying.

Maybe their wedding song will be Madonna's "Like A Virgin"

2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy laughs at all of Chris’s ideas followed by an eye roll like he’s a moron or a hillbilly 🙄 

At Amy’s age does she really need to be walked down the aisle and given away?

 

 

That would be a hard NO!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I was thinking back to what another poster said. Is this just a pretend marriage because this is Reality TV?  That would explain a lot. 

Watching them last evening there is a lot of kissing but it all seems so fake. 

Would he want to marry someone with Amy’s track record?  She’s now pulling it all on Chris!  How you like it big guy?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe Chris never married before due to lack of funds. 

Selling real estate is a tough game. Feast or famine. Times are great right now but many years they weren’t so great. 

Amys the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s a check for you and you and you!

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size