Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, applewood said:

Yes, she was a preschool teacher. I don't remember what seasons. I think it was in the early seasons. I don't know if she has any special training though in Early Childhood Education because I thought she said that her college degree is in Business and she was originally going to go into Hotel /restaurant management.

Oh I remember that.  B&B. They tried something about that on one of the episodes. Amy found out it required work and that’s the last we heard of that plan!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Come on over.  We can do a spa day!!!!

I will bring some garlic chicken parmisian  and wine ! 

Maybe a key lime pie including plenty of my licked fingers and spoons and snot for extra flavor (just like Amy’s)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I will bring some garlic chicken parmisian  and wine ! 

Maybe a key lime pie including plenty of my licked fingers and spoons and snot for extra flavor (just like Amy’s)

Um . . . in that case, I'm withdrawing my invitation.  LOL.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, chenoa333 said:

Has anyone been so brave as to listen to her "lives with lisa?"  I'm thinking of giving it a chance since I suffer from insomnia.

I have, and It will be a safe bet it will help. 😀

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

52588542-3BAA-4BA7-8861-A5E52046996D.jpeg

She really needs to stop having her hair cut with her bangs starting up on top of her head!…as a dwarf she already has a big head and those bangs emphasize it.

I started wondering if maybe she has to cut them that way because of her big head but then I watched an interview the other day and she looked really nice, her bangs were cut in lower not on the top of her head and she looked so much better and it made her head look smaller too.

She should go back to that style, it made her look younger as well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Has anyone been so brave as to listen to her "lives with lisa?"  I'm thinking of giving it a chance since I suffer from insomnia.

She will interrupt Lisa throughout the chat!

Annoying and rude.  

If she includes a little snack you’ll get to watch her chew!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

She will interrupt Lisa throughout the chat!

Annoying and rude.  

If she includes a little snack you’ll get to watch her chew!

And talk with her mouth full 

Lisa usually has a glass of wine that she sips meanwhile Amy has a smorgasbord of meat, cheese, crackers, pickles and other snack foods and she chows down as she talks 🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Have any of them been guilty of using the word "supposably" (instead of "supposedly")?  

I've lived with that one for 20 years, third generation to make this mistake. Have to constantly be on the lookout with the young ones to not keep this one (among others) going. The struggle is real.

Can I just say I just love little Lilah? She is such a doll baby. And a diva. Day to day, she seems to be quietly just taking everything in. That diva cry of hers melts my heart. 💕

• Love 6

The mispronunciation of words aside, I've noticed that a lot of them try to use some "$5 words". They're not only mispronounced or just butchered in general, but they don't seem to know what they mean because they don't make sense in whatever they are talking about. I notice that on episodes where they're discussing business (farm, family, divorce, etc.) or trying to be philosphical. Makes things more obviously scripted because they're not typically words people would throw around in a conversation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It will be an Instagram, and Facebook live.

Want to see one?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPZZXB8Hyvq/

😂😂 I don't have time right now (or ever!) to watch the entire hour+ but the first 5 minutes were a big mess. Amy telling us they are having technical difficulties and she's "fustrated." 😄 This video could be comedy gold and I might go back for a few more minutes when I can. Thanks Ginger90!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

😂😂 I don't have time right now (or ever!) to watch the entire hour+ but the first 5 minutes were a big mess. Amy telling us they are having technical difficulties and she's "fustrated." 😄 This video could be comedy gold and I might go back for a few more minutes when I can. Thanks Ginger90!

Lisa suggests that Amy ask the FB viewers if they can hear her or just Amy, and Amy totally ignores her request; "I think we're good!"  She'll just repeat what Lisa says; Lisa points out that this will take five hours.  Never change, Amy!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

It's 7:00 and she's just starting to cook dinner, but she just keeps talking instead of cooking.  🙄 There's a water leak and a dead mouse that she has to tell us about.  Just cook, Amy.  Chris is hungry.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, stoppro said:

blowing the food off her fork! what a farm animal! couldn't  watch anymore . she looks and acts shitfaced.WTF

She said she was blowing on the food because it was hot. I would never have guessed.  She added pop-a-rika, not paprika.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

My mom often made eggs and French toast. People like what they like.

Have you ever had a French toast egg sandwich? One of my daughters adds ham or bacon. It’s very  good.

• Useful 1
54 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

It's 7:00 and she's just starting to cook dinner, but she just keeps talking instead of cooking.  🙄 There's a water leak and a dead mouse that she has to tell us about.  Just cook, Amy.  Chris is hungry.

Does she just start the camera rolling every night when she cooks supper and make a "Little Kitchen" show out of it?  I'm beginning to think so!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I find it ridiculous and unappetizing that she would mention the mouse.  Just leave that part out Amy.  You are doing a cooking video, who wants to hear that you had a mouse running around just as you are starting to cook🤢  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Chris and Amy did an interview with ET and confirmed that their wedding will be at Roloff Farm.

chris said that he keeps telling Amy to focus on all the good memories she has of her time there and forget about everything else and Amy agreed that she had lots of great memories from her life on the farm.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Have you ever had a French toast egg sandwich? One of my daughters adds ham or bacon. It’s very  good.

I’ve never tried that but it sounds good! 😋

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Did anyone really think the wedding could be on another venue besides Roloff Farm?  This is a TV show about the family and the farm.  Of course, the wedding would be there.

Plus they announce the wedding date while still pondering the venue?  Sure, Jan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Did anyone really think the wedding could be on another venue besides Roloff Farm?  This is a TV show about the family and the farm.  Of course, the wedding would be there.

Exactly I think we all knew it would be at Matt’s farm and all the back and forth was just for the show and even in the interview Amy is still trying to make it seem like the only reason for having it at the farm is because of the uncertainty of covid. 🙄

• Love 4