Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I am still mystified how this woman “wrote” a book.  The grammar in her Facebook posts is absolutely atrocious.  She seems unable to construct a complete, correct sentence. 

Her sentences are grammatically incorrect when she speaks as well. She uses words that do not exist.

There had to be a ghost writer.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Kid said:

I am still mystified how this woman “wrote” a book.  The grammar in her Facebook posts is absolutely atrocious.  She seems unable to construct a complete, correct sentence. 

Her sentences are grammatically incorrect when she speaks as well. She uses words that do not exist.

Yes, her grammar and pronunciation skills are "fustrating" for sure!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

An long example:

I want to help kids.   🙂 Amy Roloff Charity Foundation (501 3(c) organization) - advocates, inspire and add value to kids lives to help implement and support programs that impact the emotional, educational and social opportunities for kids.  Through fundraising efforts ARCF will help kids face some of life challenges - homelessness, underserve areas, health, afterschool activities, programs to overcome bullying - build confidence and purpose in their life, foster care and speaking presentations to schools. 
I want kids to know they are value, important and anything is possible.  To believe more in themselves and know that we believe in them too.  Kids are facing tough challenges and all it takes is us making little steps for a BIG Change to make a difference in their lives.   
Join me by supporting ARCF and make a donation.  Any amount goes a long way.   I thank you and so appreciate your generous gift and making this another amazing birthday. ❤️  It's Worth The Climb, no matter how big the mountain may seem.  Together we accomplish more.  Thank you. 🙂 ❤️

On 10/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, ginger90 said:

An long example:

I want to help kids.   🙂 Amy Roloff Charity Foundation (501 3(c) organization) - advocates, inspire and add value to kids lives to help implement and support programs that impact the emotional, educational and social opportunities for kids.  Through fundraising efforts ARCF will help kids face some of life challenges - homelessness, underserve areas, health, afterschool activities, programs to overcome bullying - build confidence and purpose in their life, foster care and speaking presentations to schools. 
I want kids to know they are value, important and anything is possible.  To believe more in themselves and know that we believe in them too.  Kids are facing tough challenges and all it takes is us making little steps for a BIG Change to make a difference in their lives.   
Join me by supporting ARCF and make a donation.  Any amount goes a long way.   I thank you and so appreciate your generous gift and making this another amazing birthday. ❤️  It's Worth The Climb, no matter how big the mountain may seem.  Together we accomplish more.  Thank you. 🙂 ❤️

How are afterschool (sic) activities a life challenge?  or health?  And what is a program to overcome bullies going to do about foster care and speaking presentations?  Seriously, this is horrific. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Amy did not wear a costume this season and participate as much as in the past.  

Whoa! For  a second or two i thought that was a picture of Amy and Chris.

just as well Amy doesn't dress up anymore in those cheap looking boxed costumes it looked like she was wearing. Just wear a sweatshirt with  a pumpkin or  a Roloff farm logo and call it a day. 🎃

• Love 3
On 10/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Kid said:

Isn't that the job of an editor? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

She’s still at the house, but has bought a house, and will be decorating it, and moving in. She’ll move in first, and then Chris will, prior to them getting married.

520970E8-EE77-4A1C-B4DB-12B8DD0929BD.jpeg

Edited by ginger90

Amy also just revealed that Tori and Zach's baby will be a little person. Tori has never revealed that as far as I know on social media, not sure it was Amy's place to announce that information.

• Love 1

Oh gosh. I kind of hope that t&z maybe consider calling it a day and don't hAve more chi ldren. Please don't anyone jump on me about that. Of course it is their right to do whatever they decide is best for their family,but with three LP in the house, that is a lot for Tori to deal with. Medical insurance worries alone would keep me up at night. Tori will hopefully take good care of herself in body, mind and spirit. Any unexpected illness for her could really be tragic. I was diagnosed with MS a year after my son was born and it really affected things. I hope Tori takes advantage of any and all help available. And i too wonder if amy should have kept quiet about the LP info. Ugh social media.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Amy also just revealed that Tori and Zach's baby will be a little person. Tori has never revealed that as far as I know on social media, not sure it was Amy's place to announce that information.

Do you know where she revealed that? Just curious.

On 9/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, pdlinda said:

My MOST IMMEDIATE THOUGHT!  MASSIVE!!!

Well of course!  Matt has a lot of short-comings to make up for in the ring.

Amy may end up with the smaller ring, but she got the bigger man...in more ways than one.   Also, Amy doesn't strike me as someone who would give one whit how big the ring is.

I had a feeling that Chris would propose. He knew that Amy really wanted to feel settled in a marriage, and I don't think that Chris is the type who would have strung her along, if he knew that marriage was never in the cards for them.  Back when they first started dating he modified his motorcycle in order for her to ride more comfortably.  You don't do that for someone, unless you think it may be a long-term thing.

The Hoebag did Amy a favor in getting Matt away from her (No matter how unhappy she was she never would have left Matt). It allowed her to meet a man, and truly fall in love for the first time in her life.  I believe that Matt was simply a marriage of convenience, and not a love match.  Now Amy can spend the 2nd half of her life having adventures with a kind, able-bodied man, and as a bonus she won't have to play nursemaid in a few years, like the Hoe will.  I love karma.

Congrats to them.

Edited by Honey
Added thought.
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Honey said:

She won't have to play nursemaid in a few years, like the Hoe will.  I love karma.

Ya I really doubt that Caryn will be nursemaid to anyone... She'll either divorce his ass and take him for as much money as possible OR she'll bring in a care giver to tend to his bed ridden ass and she'll be off partying.  😂

• Love 6

Amy spent 20 years bitching at Matt!  Now they are both free!

Amy left with a real shitload of money that was due to the business sense of Matt!

Amy' s contribution was raising three sons that don't work and a filthy house!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Amy left with half the money from pumping out her and the kids.

Those kids had two parents, Amy's not soley responsible.

Amy had plenty to bitch about. An absentee dad with a drinking problem. A husband that cheated, didn't think his kids were worth his time. I'd bitch too.

• Love 17

I’m of the mind that it was Amy’s “bitching” (and yes, Matt provided an endless stream of things to bitch about) that saved Matt from his child-like business sense and kept him reigned in from spending money they didn’t have in order to satisfy his childish whims.  It’s probably the only thing that kept them solvent.  That and the three jobs that Amy held when Matt was unemployed.  

As for Matt being the “mastermind” that brought them all of their financial success, while I agree that getting them on the show changed their lives forever, I’m not sure that was all good.  Matt was simply the first little person to get in line at the reality tv feeding trough, and it caught the attention of a curious audience.  There were some good things that came of that and some not so good.  If he didn’t have Amy and the kids to showcase there would have been no show and no money.  If no show, the pumpkin business would have never been sustainable, hence no need for the attractions he loved to build.  And he continued to mishandle the money throughout the show’s run, just as fast as it came in.  If Amy looked like a bitch for trying to get him to make better financial decisions and not simply spend what came in, well, I guess someone has to be the adult in the family.

One thing I do agree with is that they can both go their separate ways now with what money Amy was able to save from the toys, cars and real estate projects.  I suppose that her pumpkin salsa idea, and her Amy’s Little kitchen may have helped a bit with that too.  BTW, I believe that Amy started a foundation with some of the money she makes, in addition to being active in DAAA and other little people charities.  I know Marty Klebba works with Matt on a couple of Boards too, but does he have a foundation, or is he just giving to the keep Caryn happy with houses and trips or she will leave me fund?

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

They each have a family so they'll probably have to do the share/split the holidays thing. Maybe she just couldn't travel right now or is planning on another visit with him sometime.

My hair stylist is married but from what she's said they seem to frequently spend holidays separated each with their own family.

Some people don't integrate into one family even after marriage. (not saying that's the case with Amy/Chris though)

• Love 2