Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I have noticed that on the show Amy's hair is always clean and shampooed.  I wonder if production noticed how nasty her hair looks on her cooking shows and insisted she have it clean and combed.   No nasty greasy bangs hanging in her eyes.

Take a look next show time.

• Useful 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, katycat74 said:

Is it my hearing or did she keep calling it Strawberry Rhubar  crisp? It was driving me nuts!

I went to her website to see if I could watch the video (forgetting that I watch them on youtube).  No videos on her website, but here's the description for that recipe. 

image.png

Edited by AZChristian
Not enough coffee.
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I went to her website to see if I could watch the video (forgetting that I watch them on youtube).  No videos on her website, but here's the description for that recipe. 

I guess she never bothered to look at what she posted.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, DonnaMae said:

She hasn't looked at in TWO YEARS?  The original post was made May 23, 2019!!!!!  Has no one in the family or any of her friends looked at it in all that time????

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She hasn't looked at in TWO YEARS?  The original post was made May 23, 2019!!!!!  Has no one in the family or any of her friends looked at it in all that time????

Shouldn't Lisa be making sure all of this crap looks okay?  They are business partners so she must have a vested interest.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Shouldn't Lisa be making sure all of this crap looks okay?  They are business partners so she must have a vested interest.

She probably tried to tell Amy about the error, but Amy kept interrupting her so Lisa gave up.  LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

LOL, sorry Completely Blonde

Two people on her latest video commented about how pretty her hair looked.  And someone else said she looked so pretty.  

I just can’t get into her cooking videos!  She is too all over the place and gets off topic easily, flits from one thing to the other.  Too chaotic.

I watched the intro though and she also doesn’t pronounce the “p” in crisp!  Lol  At least that is what I got....strawberry rhubar cris!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy had on one of her IG stories she’s using some Fitness app (it was a paid partnership) has she done a  story/video/post that wasn’t AR Little Kitchen crap before?

She promoted a brush/blow dryer thing. Can’t remember the name of it.

• Love 5

Why, oh why does she have to shove her ugly face in every fu**ing picture she takes! Front and center! She is very conceited and narcissistic. I have to squint through the posts here just incase her face pops up and scares me.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I think the lighter hair looks better on her, maybe she’s trying new looks for the wedding.  Hopefully, the garage sales goes better than the weird auction from the show.  I wonder if Amy priced things to go.  I’m sure a fair amount of people will show up, if nothing else to be nosy LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Why, oh why does she have to shove her ugly face in every fu**ing picture she takes! Front and center! She is very conceited and narcissistic. I have to squint through the posts here just incase her face pops up and scares me.

I feel your pain! 😂

some morning on Instagram are scary!!… I’ll be looking through posts with beautiful pictures and then ACK!!!!! 😲😬 Amy’s face pops up looking like a freak show👹and it takes up the entire screen!

she needs to start using her selfie stick!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

even she doesn't want to look at her stupid recipes..

A while back someone on Instagram posted a ton of mistakes that they found on her website, they were polite and wanted to let her know, she immediately got her back up and said she has people who look after that!... then she deleted the persons post! 🙄

I checked her website a couple weeks later and all the mistakes were still there.

I watched the first few minutes of the Strawberry 'Rhubar Crips' video and she just goes on and on about how she likes warm weather and how the Pacific Northwest has a lot of rain and damp weather and how Michigan doesn't... blah, blah, blah

anyways she goes on and on and blabbers how she likes the sun and how she stays inside until the sun comes out then she finally stops, looks confused and says... "uhhhh I don't know why I told you guys all that stuff" 😑

I plan to watch the entire video, I'm sure it will be an eye opener.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

A while back someone on Instagram posted a ton of mistakes that they found on her website, they were polite and wanted to let her know, she immediately got her back up and said she has people who look after that!... then she deleted the persons post! 🙄

What a cocky bitch.  She has people, give me a break.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

I watched the first few minutes of the Strawberry 'Rhubar Crips'

Is that a new gang? The Rhubar "Crips" (and the Orange "Bloods"?) 

Without Matt she wouldn't be where she's at in life. He's no prize but he did a good job of providing for this mixed bag of nuts. IMO

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I feel your pain! 😂

some morning on Instagram are scary!!… I’ll be looking through posts with beautiful pictures and then ACK!!!!! 😲😬 Amy’s face pops up looking like a freak show👹and it takes up the entire screen!

she needs to start using her selfie stick!

Right?! And you can barely see what the hell she's taking a picture of because of her fat face in the forefront! Omg she is so vain! We're gonna end up with PTSD and have to start a support group. 

• LOL 7

I had to laugh and give up when she pulled out her salt container and stuck her fingers in it. I know from watching previous videos the variety of crap that goes off her fingers into that salt cellar. If that Strawberry Rhubar Cris doesn't taste like garlic, I'll be amazed. 

• LOL 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

even she doesn't want to look at her stupid recipes..

I checked her website a couple weeks later and all the mistakes were still there.

1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

What a cocky bitch.  She has people, give me a break.

Well in her defense, the webmaster, Mr. C++at,  is probably still recovering from watching the cooking videos, and hasn’t composed himself to correct any mistakes.  

tenor.gif

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well in her defense, the webmaster, Mr. C++at,  is probably still recovering from watching the cooking videos, and hasn’t composed himself to correct any mistakes.  

tenor.gif

Hahahahahaaaaa!!! Too Funny!!!
I love how pissed off Mr. C++at is with his job!!  😂

• LOL 5

Ok, I have a serious question here...I watched the Strawberry Rhubar Cris video. Why is it that Amy continuously mispronounces common every day English words? She is American born and doesn't have any speech issues from her physical condition. Is it that no one has ever corrected her from when she was a child? Is it a regional thing to 'drop' the last letter in words?  The amount of cinnamon she dumped in the flour mixture wasn't even close to being one teaspoon. It looked to be more like one and a half tablespoons. Why didn't she continue to soften that butter? I thought it was too solid to be mixed in to a 'cris' topping. This recipe is more of a cobbler topping IMO. Another fail, IMO. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, stoppro said:

she is constipated that's not news. lol

With all the oil and butter she puts in everything, I doubt she's constipated.  LOL.

If I were looking for a pricey hairbrush, I wouldn't buy one that makes a person's hair look like Amy's does in that picture.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

Ok, I have a serious question here...I watched the Strawberry Rhubar Cris video. Why is it that Amy continuously mispronounces common every day English words? She is American born and doesn't have any speech issues from her physical condition. Is it that no one has ever corrected her from when she was a child? Is it a regional thing to 'drop' the last letter in words?  The amount of cinnamon she dumped in the flour mixture wasn't even close to being one teaspoon. It looked to be more like one and a half tablespoons. Why didn't she continue to soften that butter? I thought it was too solid to be mixed in to a 'cris' topping. This recipe is more of a cobbler topping IMO. Another fail, IMO. 

At first I thought she had some sort of learning disorder of speech issue but I don’t recall her mentioning that (not that she has to) but when she was corrected about Parmesan, she can say it although she has to stop and repeat it to herself an insane amount of times. I can’t believe that the word Parmesan is really that foreign of a word to her at 60-65 years old (or however old she is).  Then I wondered if it was a regional accent, but I never really noticed it with her parents or brother, not that I was paying that close of attention.  I guess another possible reason other than she doesn’t care is if she had some sort of hearing problem and that’s how she understood the word.  It doesn’t really explain how she can hear the corrections like Parmesan though  and wouldn’t she wonder why everyone else is saying it differently or were all the Roloffs pronouncing it that way?  I guess it doesn’t really matter, but who was the person that corrected her was it MY MAN or somebody else?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

but who was the person that corrected her was it MY MAN or somebody else?

In a video it was her man. In comments on the video(s), it was multiple people.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4

The 'My Man' thing just reminded me of something. When my boyfriend and I first got together, he used to sign all cards to me with that. 'Love, your man'. I put a stop to that right away and told him to knock it off. It sounds so stupid. I know you're a man, you idiot. Anyhow back to Amy and 'her man'... I wonder if Chris suggested a yard sale in hopes she would sell and rid them of some of her crap.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She probably made out well, maybe some strippers stopped by to say hello to her man 

I wonder if Amy was selling any of her too small costumes?

strippers like "Little Red Riding Hood"

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9B2962BA-0FA2-4B44-A6CE-3491423FADCF.jpeg

Why do they have their mouths WIDE OPEN?

I really don’t need to see someones entire mouth full of teeth and their tonsils to get the message, she likes Amy’s scones. 🙄

I don’t know who started this stupid trend of sticking your tongue out as far as it will go or posing with your mouth WIDE OPEN…..but STOP IT! 🛑

Anyone over the age of 5 should know that it’s disgusting and gross! 🤢🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 12