Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

That is nasty.  They do that for other celebrities too, so it's not just an Amy thing.

Exactly I’ve seen that same stupid post done on a bunch of celebrities... it’s click bait.. they post something extremely shocking hoping that people won’t be able to resist clicking through to see the result.

Amy with makeup and her hair done and “CLiCK” omg! How shocking!!!  Amy without makeup and her hair is a mess!!!

no I didn’t click but I’m sure that’s what it would be 🙄

• Love 4

Amy has always come across as bitter and very negative since Day 1... Matt has a lot of faults and these two were definitely a mismatch since the beginning.  I just hope Amy realizes that she lives the lifestyle she has now due to Matt's 'crackpot" ideas.

• Love 14
On 5/28/2021 at 5:29 PM, DonnaMae said:

It always is.  Why doesn't she buy a selfie stick......a long one?

I will buy her one!!!

Chris has nice moobs I can give him a bra! Amy really fattened him up!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

52991920-6D70-456C-AE20-CBFB485A91A5.jpeg

Gosh just what we need another Amy selfie!  What happened to Chris?  I don't think he's living his best life.  He looks terrible.  Fat and disheveled!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Maybe that's just his T-shirt bunched up. 🤨

I watched the video it’s definitely moobs and he’s got double chins and chubby cheeks...

when you’re Chris and Amy’s age you can’t eat fatty food every day and not gain weight.... I’m just surprised with their wedding coming up in August that she hasn’t cut back and started to cook lighter meals.

every day is cookies, cakes, gravy, mashed potatoes with whipping cream, pasta with cream sauce and they regularly drink alcohol, that’s a lot of calories.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I watched the video it’s definitely moobs and he’s got double chins and chubby cheeks...

when you’re Chris and Amy’s age you can’t eat fatty food every day and not gain weight.... I’m just surprised with their wedding coming up in August that she hasn’t cut back and started to cook lighter meals.

every day is cookies, cakes, gravy, mashed potatoes with whipping cream, pasta with cream sauce and they regularly drink alcohol, that’s a lot of calories.

I’m not sure what it is with adults who eat unhealthy food with abandon.  Granted, special meals are one thing, but to have a steady poor diet is odd.  My mom is that way. Every day she talks about eating better, but it never happens. She continues to batter and fry up as many foods as possible.....it boggles the mind.  My parents no longer care for vegetables.  It’s frustrating.  

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure what it is with adults who eat unhealthy food with abandon.  Granted, special meals are one thing, but to have a steady poor diet is odd.  My mom is that way. Every day she talks about eating better, but it never happens. She continues to batter and fry up as many foods as possible.....it boggles the mind.  My parents no longer care for vegetables.  It’s frustrating.  

I don’t know how old your parents are, but I can tell you that if I’m fortunate to live to be old and still know I enjoy “bad” food, I will be unapologetically eating it while I can and it brings me happiness. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Fried chicken sandwich video:

Watch this video and you'll know why she and Chris are putting on the pounds.  She needs to invest in an air fryer so she doesn't have to cook with all that oil.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Watch this video and you'll know why she and Chris are putting on the pounds.  She needs to invest in an air fryer so she doesn't have to cook with all that oil.

She probably already has one - or more - air fryers.  They're probably jammed into one of the rooms full of stuff that she's going to move to a storage unit.

That's how hoarders live.  If they can't find what they want, they just buy another one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

and she still hasn't learned to just take a small bite, chew, swallow and THEN talk!

She had sauce dripping out of the corner of her mouth as she talked with her mouth full of food.... 🤢🤮

opany.gif

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Dustbunny said:

and she still hasn't learned to just take a small bite, chew, swallow and THEN talk!

She had sauce dripping out of the corner of her mouth as she talked with her mouth full of food.... 🤢🤮

opany.gif

I had to use the "Surprise" emoji . . . it's close to "Wow."  And there is no "That's disgusting and inexcusable" emoji.

Or "That's embarrassing" (for her).

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

opany.gif

I also think that if you’re hardwired to eat a certain way,  it’s unlikely you’ll adapt to dainty eating. Lol

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I also think that if you’re hardwired to eat a certain way,  it’s unlikely you’ll adapt to dainty eating. Lol

I agree and that's fine if you're at home eating but when it's your business and you're recording it for people to watch and the people who are your target audience keep telling you to stop talking with your mouth full you'd think she would listen.... Amy talks with a different voice during these videos all sweet and little girlish but then she eats like a cave man 😫

I watch a lot of cooking shows and none of them eat and talk with food and sauce dripping out of their mouth.... it's gross

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

opany.gif

A lot of her fans don’t like it...they’ll compliment her recipe and tell her they love her and then they’ll ask her to please stop talking with her mouth full.

people also point out that it’s a choke hazard to talk with a mouth full of food but Amy is stubborn as an ox and just keeps doing it.

I’ve seen her cough, gag and have to put her hand in front of her face more than once.

just because people watch something doesn’t mean they like it or will purchase... people slow down and crane their necks at car accidents, house fires and all sorts of freakish situations.

• Love 12

In the youtube world, it actually does matter if people watch. That's how you make money there. Personally if I wanted to watch someone cook badly I can do that myself, so I don't bother with them.... but hate watching puts money in Amy's pockets.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

That video clip is gag-worthy.  Why does she keep waving her hands in front of her?  She does this all the time!

That’s her way of letting everyone know how delicious it is... she takes a huge bite then stands there flailing her hand around like a windmill as she *GROANS* *MOANS* *ohhhhh yahhhh* *mmMMMmmm* *yesssss* *MOAN* 😂

Sometimes she’s so over the top it sounds like an orgasm!

• LOL 9
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s her way of letting everyone know how delicious it is... she takes a huge bite then stands there flailing her hand around like a windmill as she *GROANS* *MOANS* *ohhhhh yahhhh* *mmMMMmmm* *yesssss* *MOAN* 😂

Sometimes she’s so over the top it sounds like an orgasm!

Kind of like Meg Ryan in When Harry met Sally!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 9

Have we ever seen Chris' table manners? Does he eat properly? If so, I don't know how he could stand to eat while watching Amy devour what's in her plate! Obviously, good table manners and Amy have never met.

I agree that there is an appealing way to take a small sample bite of your dish, chew it and express delight in how it turned out....SILENTLY, until you have swallowed it and then verbally express how good it tasted. How could she not know this? Does she need MORE fried food?

Sadly, it looks as if she has not lost one of those 19 "Covid" pounds.  

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

opany.gif

Thank you DustBunny!  I can't stop laughing! 😂 

Amy's arms are HUGE! And she's opening her mouth while food is still in it. Yuck. Can't someone edit that out? Where are her compadres, Lisa and what's her name? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

RE: The huge bites and talking with a full mouth....

On one of the cooking contest shows (maybe Next Food Network Star?) they were teaching the contestants how to do a video/review and IIRC they were telling them they needed to take a bite and have their "reaction" for the money shot. Basically it boiled down to them taking a huge bite of whatever and doing the foodgasm noises, flailing body movements, and describing the food. The celebrity secret was to take the bite and chew some, then talk with the food over in their cheek or something disgusting like that.

Amy takes that to the extreme.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but Amy desperately needs to learn how to edit YouTube videos, or at least hire someone who does. Not necessary to have 30 seconds of Amy chewing on something until she finally chokes out a few words.

Edited by IndianPaintbrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, stoppro said:

image.png.0ec30fec771834426ff617b6ad6a2f98.pngWTF

This was quite possibly my favorite video of all time and I don’t think she even has food stuck on her face.  Amy and Chris gotta rush over to celebrate Jackson’s birthday so she only has 30 mins to make the video.  No offense, but Amy doesn’t seem great under time pressures, why make a video when you’re trying to rush somewhere?

Fried chicken/FC sandwiches are not one of my favorites, but I enjoy them once or twice a year, but man these ingredients were all over the place.  Quarter cup of flour, half cup of flour, cup of flour..doesn’t matter! Do we add a tablespoon of old bay seasoning or half a bottle of old bay because it doesn’t look like enough spice? For good measure better lick a finger and stick it in the jar!!  2 teaspoons of garlic...uh, I mean a metric ton of garlic! I swear Amy has stock in Garlic.  Even for Amy these ingredients were a mess.  Now I rarely fry chicken, but I know it’s important to have a decent amount of oil at the correct temperature.  I’m not sure if the video was edited but that first piece of chicken looked like it was in there about 4 seconds lol.  Just how I like my chicken burnt on the outside raw on the inside!  Hopefully, it was the editing (if she edits) and everything thing was cooked thoroughly.

At this point, I don’t know even know why she mentions specific amounts for the ingredients, she should just say, “We’ll be using flour, old bay, garlic, etc. for this recipe.  You can find the exact amounts on my website.”  I really think she trolls us with these videos.  I mean normally I would never watch a chicken sandwich recipe video, but I was thinking, “will there be 12 tons of garlic?”, “Is that chicken cooked thoroughly? Will Chris and Amy end up at Jackson’s or the ER with tummy troubles or worse?”  She’s made these videos must-see tv for me, so she’s winning there.  I mean the final product didn’t “look” bad, but I really wonder how they taste as made with the guesstimate ingredients, temperatures, and cooking times. 

I think Amy can probably somewhat cook meaning “ok” everyday food for dinner with your family,  but I wonder how much of the first-run video food she makes is actually enjoyed versus going straight in the trash after the obligatory first bite.  I mean I love garlic and love people cooking for me, but don’t know I could choke down a chicken breast with a gallon of garlic and old bay!  Can’t wait for the next video, I hope it’s something with garlic 🤗

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder who will get the first piece of chicken. The oil looked so hot the meat couldn't have been in longer than the time shown on the video. I hope she checked that piece before serving it. Frying 101 is having a scrap of the breaded whatever to throw in the pot to test and adjust the oil temperature before putting in the main pieces. 

Amy needs a copy of The Joy of Cooking. It gives the basics of successful food preparation.

Given the composition of the coating on that chicken, everyone might have enjoyed a carryout pizza more. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 8

Some folks measure every ingredient and some wing it!  Amy wings.

That's alright for your own kitchen but not ok if you're making a video to teach somebody how to make a recipe.

I will say her videos are entertaining and she's making a buck!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not sure if the video was edited but that first piece of chicken looked like it was in there about 4 seconds lol.  Just how I like my chicken burnt on the outside raw on the inside!  Hopefully, it was the editing (if she edits) and everything thing was cooked thoroughly.

I wondered about that too, I don't know how that chicken could have cooked through, they were hardly in the oil and the pieces were sort of thick.  My favorite part is the dilemma on which sandwich should be hers and which should be her man's.  This is a personal thing but I don't like someone making my plate and she does it all the time.  Just put the food on the table, I can prepare my own dish or sandwich.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

She added way too much to the flour to dredge the chicken.  Why the baking powder and cornstarch?  As always, she overdid the garlic powder.  

Flour and cornstarch make a nice coating. I can't vouch for all the other stuff she added. 

She was soaking the chicken in buttermilk. Did she happen to have buttermilk in the fridge for this spur-of-the-moment meal?  I use buttermilk only when a recipe calls for it.  I never have it just sitting around waiting for my man to need a last-minute fried chicken sandwich. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I know we goof around about her videos a lot on here and I can get maybe she’s hamming it up or trolling to get views.  It doesn’t really make sense for the brand she’s trying to promote, but I really wonder what her guests truly think about all the double dipping spoons or licking your fingers and sticking it in the old bay jar or other seasonings.  Maybe none of them ever watch the videos, but I think that part is especially gross.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I wondered about that too, I don't know how that chicken could have cooked through, they were hardly in the oil and the pieces were sort of thick.  My favorite part is the dilemma on which sandwich should be hers and which should be her man's.  This is a personal thing but I don't like someone making my plate and she does it all the time.  Just put the food on the table, I can prepare my own dish or sandwich.  

There’s no way the first or even the second piece of chicken was cooked... they were thick pieces and she literally had them in the oil for about 4 seconds and they were going to burn to a crisp if she left them any longer.

Many years ago when we still had kids at home I deep fried chicken, chips, battered halibut and cod quite often so I know how to deep fry and one of the main things is the temperature of your oil.... if it’s too hot it takes on a scorched flavour that transfers to the food and if it’s too hot you can’t leave the food in long enough to make sure it’s cooked without burning.

I usually pounded the chicken a little with a mallet to make it tender, thinner, it turns out crispier and its easier for children to eat.

Nowadays I air fry the same recipes to cut down on the fat and make them healthier.. still turns out crispy and delicious.

I have to agree with Irate Panda that this was one of her worst attempts at making a meal.... has Amy ever taken any cooking lessons or classes?..she doesn’t seem to have a lot of knowledge, the reason I like to watch cooking shows is they usually explain certain ingredients and methods but Amy always sounds like she’s winging it for no particular reason. 🤷‍♀️ 

have to give her credit though... her cooking videos are like a skit on SNL 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Amy looks nice in that picture above. Still too close, but it's nice.

I just read how you can make your own buttermilk using a cup? of whole milk and a teaspoon or tablespoon of cider vinegar. 

Not sure of exact ratio but you can Google it! 😉

• Love 3
4 hours ago, seasons said:

Amy looks nice in that picture above. Still too close, but it's nice.

I just read how you can make your own buttermilk using a cup? of whole milk and a teaspoon or tablespoon of cider vinegar. 

Not sure of exact ratio but you can Google it! 😉

Or milk and lemon juice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

So much garlic! Finger in seasoning. The tasting 🤮.

I wouldn’t eat anything in her house.

Does she put sugar in tea/coffee using her fingers??? 

🤮

• Love 1