Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I think it would be difficult to not seem larger when you gain weight as a little person, due to the short height.  Even at normal weight, her legs are going to appear chubby.  So, I don’t get distracted by that.  I definitely have had issues with Amy in the past due to her behavior, but I don’t see her weight as a moral issue.  She’s tried to look nice on the show for special occasions.  Not all risks are a hit.  

Based on most of the cooking shows that I have seen for years, high fat, high calorie foods are pretty popular.  Even using olive oil....you have high calories.   I suppose there is a market for lite fare, but it might not be her fan base.    

• Love 3

I have never seen a child fawned over so much for their birthday. Post after post about him and a giant display on their front lawn.  Nice picture of Amy and Jackson but not sure why she used the hashtag storyofamyrandchism. What has it got to do with Jackson’s birthday?

6ACD4C7E-B1D7-411E-BF9A-D8EC3AEC4263.jpeg

Amy should get some therapy to get over her bitterness towards Matt. It’s really unpleasant to watch. Her whole countenance turns A+ bitch no matter what he does. Clearly Matt and Chris want her to get over it already. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I have never seen a child fawned over so much for their birthday. Post after post about him and a giant display on their front lawn.  Nice picture of Amy and Jackson but not sure why she used the hashtag storyofamyrandchism. What has it got to do with Jackson’s birthday?

Who’s house is this?  

14 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Amy should get some therapy to get over her bitterness towards Matt. It’s really unpleasant to watch. Her whole countenance turns A+ bitch no matter what he does. Clearly Matt and Chris want her to get over it already. 

I agree - but maybe the answer here is for Matt and Amy to actually stop seeing each other. 

If Matt is over Amy then he needs to stop calling her to discuss the business and use an intermediary. If Amy wants to be done with Matt - then she needs to avoid contact. People who are divorced do not have to see each other.  Yes, sometimes that means giving up time at family events, and yes, both Matt and Amy need to consider the impact on the kids and grandkids.

And this is a mutual thing - Matt spent how much time in the recent episode describing how mad Amy gets when he's around and delighting in providing examples and explaining  how angry she gets, and that isn't the act of a man who wants her to get over it - he wants to be the *winner* in their endless argument and that means Matt isn't the precious little much put upon victim. If he views seeing Amy as "Hahaha LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!" and says they will fight... then yeah, they will. 

Amy needs to stop feeding the beast. The smartest thing she could do here is consult a financial planner, get her money stably invested and quit the show. As long as she is on the show, she will be Matt's main target. Once she's off the show, he has to find someone else to bitch about and be his blame person. He's finding it in Zach and I actually hope Zach wises up to the game as well. I doubt Amy will.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

They also had a huge display in the backyard with tent and tons of balloons etc and the inside of the house was decorated as well PLUS they took Jackson and lilah to dinner at Bennihana because it’s Jackson’s favorite restaurant and they have to go there at least once a week! .... excuse me?? A 4 yr old has to go to bennihana every week?  😳

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Those birthday signs became increasingly popular during covid lockdowns. A family friend did one for my grandson last fall because he couldn't have a party. The sign people set it up at night and take it down the next night.

A lot of people did drive-bys, too. Maybe they (Zach and Tori) just thought it was a cute idea for a 4 year-old--that Jackson would get a kick out of it.

• Love 4

Sooo against my better judgement I watched an Amy and Lisa chat done today.

Lisa could not finish one sentence without Amy interrupting her!

Talk about rude.  I have never seen or heard a supposedly educated woman behave in that manner!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 5/13/2021 at 6:46 AM, Adiba said:

Maybe they (Zach and Tori) just thought it was a cute idea for a 4 year-old--that Jackson would get a kick out of it.

Not as much fun as going to Benihana's when you're 4 years old. I wonder what Jackson's fave restaurant will be when he's 10....maybe the Ritz Carlton on the ocean in Laguna Niguel CA? 

• LOL 7
26 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Not as much fun as going to Benihana's when you're 4 years old. I wonder what Jackson's fave restaurant will be when he's 10....maybe the Ritz Carlton on the ocean in Laguna Niguel CA? 

If they can afford it, why not? As long as no one on this show is whining how poor they are, I have no problem seeing them as they present - as people of wealth and priveledge. 

I love Benihana's and I would have loved it at four if there'd been one in my area and my parents could afford it. That said, even though we weren't people of wealth, my parents did scrimp and save so that their kids could eat at the various italian and french resturaunts that constituted "fine dining" a few times a year as a treat and a way to learn things. Maybe Jackson won't grow up to be a 17 year old saying "whats a scallop?"

• Love 4
On 5/12/2021 at 11:29 PM, Joan of Argh said:

They also had a huge display in the backyard with tent and tons of balloons etc and the inside of the house was decorated as well PLUS they took Jackson and lilah to dinner at Bennihana because it’s Jackson’s favorite restaurant and they have to go there at least once a week! .... excuse me?? A 4 yr old has to go to bennihana every week?  😳

I bet he walked in like he OWNED the place! I kid, I kid....Jackson, Lilah and MURPHY!!! are the only ones I actually like on the show along with Chris and Tori. 

As far as Amy, I think she has a lot of sun damage to her face and that might be causing some of the darkness or unevenness.  She kind of has a weathered look, but she seems liked to spent a lot of time outdoors so I’m not particularly surprised.  I think she looks different on some pictures because of filters.  I don’t think she’s ugly, she seems like a slightly below average/average looking person that just doesn’t care for some reason what she looks like in pictures.  Now if these were just random shots in her family album or even her own personal/private IG I might understand it, but she uses the site to market her brand and herself as the spokesperson.  I don’t expect her to look like a supermodel, but I think she shouldn’t look disheveled or have food on her face or in her teeth in the pictures she is posting for her business.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

she uses the site to market her brand and herself as the spokesperson.

She’s also advertised a hair styling product on Instagram, video and all. It was one of those brush/blow dryer combos.  It would be a good idea to occasionally look like she actually uses it, IMO. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Teriacky said:

Oh, I can imagine Matt’s reaction to this after begging Amy for YEARS to hire a cleaning service! 

Maybe Chris hired them!  As long as Chris would pay Amy might not mind!

I surely can't see Any paying anybody to clean.  She seems to prefer messy and dirty!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe Chris hired them!  As long as Chris would pay Amy might not mind!

I surely can't see Any paying anybody to clean.  She seems to prefer messy and dirty!

I do wonder if it was some sort of compromise, I mean Matt would complain, but he had a lot of junk too.  The main difference, I think was Matt at least sometimes would have his employees organize his junk/“collectibles”.  Amy seems to want to do things herself but it never seems to get done, which doesn’t really make sense, since she could just hire someone to keep up with things.  Her new house seems fairly clean based on the IG videos.  I’m sure it helps she no longer has kids in the house, but I do think having an orderly home is important to Chris.

BTW I had some article on some gossip site, so no idea about its veracity, but I think it said Chris was a photographer before he was a real estate agent,does anyone know if that’s true?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I do wonder if it was some sort of compromise, I mean Matt would complain, but he had a lot of junk too.  The main difference, I think was Matt at least sometimes would have his employees organize his junk/“collectibles”.  

I would say rewatch the older episodes where Matt had the separate office and look at what a pigsty it was. Or the current office on the farm that is always overflowing. 

I suspect Amy might be willing to compromise because Chris actually does pick up after himself

36 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Her new house seems fairly clean based on the IG videos.

This. I always kinda smile whenever someone goes on about how the new place is a filthy dirty hole because sometimes there's stuff on a counter. A) Watch the season one and two episodes if you want to see a pigsty B)Then compare to Amy's current place - the new place is very neat in comparison. A lot of the problem in the "big house" was that neither Matt or Amy wanted to piss the kids off by not letting the house be a free for all. I am absolutely willing to bet that none of the kids will have that "sure, lets have 30 of your friends here, some sleeping on the floor because thats good parenting" open door policy. 

• Love 3

Amy, with all due respect, come on now.  Come on.   :(

Posters, yes dental floss on the front but what do you think is going on toward the back ... dental floss needed there too ... or ... a cavity ??

• Love 4
On 5/10/2021 at 12:11 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Amy is like trying to cuddle a porcupine and her habit of scowling makes her look old, wrinkled and angry

When Matt offered the farm as their wedding venue and Chris said hey that sounds like an idea , we can pick a date , there’s parking........

amy threw Chris the LONGEST piercing DEATH STARE i have ever seen in reality TV 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Mixed emotions for me on Chris. Will be surprised if wedding happens. Timing of new house off, he is right to feel it is her new house not his, and her trap multiples. I'm A messy person these last few years, and I know it drives others crazy so I try hard to be careful. (Not a dirty house, just messy.)

I think he is seeing her bitterness and all the other stuff she brings as they spend more and more time together.

But Chris must like the TLC money? I know we've speculated on their relationship. 

Just doesn't add up for me from where he's coming from.

🤔

• Love 9

I'd watch that show out of curiosity at least to start. If Amy continued to go on and on about "the farm" and how hard it was to move out of that house just once....I'd drop it in a minute. This woman has not moved on at all IMO. She is still quite bitter, angry and it still quite attached to the past. How Chris doesn't see this is beyond me. She should be working on letting go of her anger and regret; not in a new relationship and getting married while still quite attached to the old one.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, floridamom said:

I'd watch that show out of curiosity at least to start. If Amy continued to go on and on about "the farm" and how hard it was to move out of that house just once....I'd drop it in a minute. This woman has not moved on at all IMO. She is still quite bitter, angry and it still quite attached to the past. How Chris doesn't see this is beyond me. She should be working on letting go of her anger and regret; not in a new relationship and getting married while still quite attached to the old one.

Agree 100%.  You cannot move forward if you are constantly looking behind you. And honestly, I don't know how Chris has stuck around this long. I couldn't imagine starting a relationship with someone who can't let go of a former spouse and is just so miserable and negative. And who wants to date someone like that.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Agree 100%.  You cannot move forward if you are constantly looking behind you. And honestly, I don't know how Chris has stuck around this long. I couldn't imagine starting a relationship with someone who can't let go of a former spouse and is just so miserable and negative. And who wants to date someone like that.

This is what we see on the series, but I wonder if it's all true or just fake drama.  Amy seems pretty happy in her cooking videos and especially when Chris appears.

• Love 3
On 5/18/2021 at 10:39 AM, ginger90 said:

77CA53FF-4100-4496-8E5C-F1E39BA70C3A.jpeg

292F220F-56D4-4532-8640-A141DCAE20DC.jpeg

Every time I see that pic it shocks me. 😳

what was she thinking posting that mess?

I watched a little of Amy and Chris making her carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting and she said it was her third attempt.. I wonder if they ate number one and two or if it went in the garbage.

Amy is fattening her man!

• Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy is fattening her man!

"MyMan's" cheeks look very chubby/bloated. Who knows how big these 2 will get after they settle into marital bliss! 

Amy's wedding gift list: dental floss, moisturizer, sunscreen, soap, a mirror, Plexaderm, a dictionary and clown statues.

ETA: And CosPlay outfits

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 12