Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 4/29/2021 at 4:13 AM, ginger90 said:

wow... wtf was that?  🥴🍾

Amy's going outside when she's already outside, she can't pronounce LaQuinta to save her soul, butchering it over and over while the 2 stooges in the background tried to coach her on the correct pronunciation, she needs to lay off the booze if she's going to go live on IG.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

This is new?  There's a Christmas tree in the background, so was her birthday in December?

She used an old picture. Amy posted it today, on Tori’s birthday.

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

This is new?  There's a Christmas tree in the background, so was her birthday in December?

I think today is Tori’s birthday, but Amy just decided to use that particular picture to use.

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 5/2/2021 at 7:59 PM, Dustbunny said:

wow... wtf was that?  🥴🍾

Amy's going outside when she's already outside, she can't pronounce LaQuinta to save her soul, butchering it over and over while the 2 stooges in the background tried to coach her on the correct pronunciation, she needs to lay off the booze if she's going to go live on IG.

Lol! And that was (what she called) her PRE-bachelorette! Can't wait to see her Instagram posts for the actual bachelorette party! 

#wasted

I hope we get to see Chris's family members in the future. You'd think he was an orphan, abandoned at birth. He must have a cousin somewhere on earth who wants to be on the show.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Amy's legs are just huge.

I couldn't believe my eyes, her legs are enormous!

The other shows with little people have often mentioned the danger of little people carrying too much weight but Amy keeps packing on the lbs.

Not a surprise when you take a look at her recipes, many of them are loaded with cream, butter, salt, gravy etc.

I still don't understand what Chris sees in her, she's turning into a blimp and her personality is so sour, even in the latest preview Matt, Caryn, Chris and Amy are sitting around a table and everyone is smiling while Amy looks pissed  😫

I get a weird vibe from Chris, sometimes he acts sweet and other times he snaps and acts distant... I still think he's motivated by the $$$

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Not a surprise when you take a look at her recipes, many of them are loaded with cream, butter, salt, gravy etc.

How many calories in garlic and parmesian cheese????

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

The other shows with little people have often mentioned the danger of little people carrying too much weight but Amy keeps packing on the lbs.

Because unlike everyone else, Amy has complete control over her weight and chooses to be fat?

She can't possibly be slowing down, or possibly having unspoken health issues (she's close to sixty) and absolutely deserves to be faulted for not dieting to maintain a figure that others find acceptable. When Amy gains weight, its because she wants to, and she deserves scorn and blame. Or do all fatties deserve the "fatties eat too much and are too stupid to diet, don't they KNOW that's high in calories and fat, no wonder they're fat" routine?

She's overweight. I'm sure she knows it. Speaking as a fatty who does sometimes eat things that aren't diet items, gaining weight is easy, losing weight is hard, especially when you get older, and people bodyshaming you doesn't inspire change. 

• Love 14

I’ve been craving potato salad since Amy posted her video although I don’t particularly care for how she makes it.  All her recipes have 1/4 teaspoon or 1/4 tablespoon ingredients then she throws in a quarter jar of whatever: dill, garlic, paprika!   I’m not keen on radishes, but wonder if anyone has tried to make Amy’s version of this.  I did get a giggle out of the blank stare and silence when she’s trying to remember if she added mustard, does she know she could have edited that out?  Sometimes, I think she’s trolling us.

I never had a weight problem (at least not yet) but don’t a lot of LP have weight issues especially with her kind of dwarfism? I mean as far as her legs, I think they would look extra chunky because her bones are shorter so the fat might bunch up differently if that makes sense. Plus, she’s an older woman so probably not as easy to keep weight off.  She seems like she is somewhat active on the show/IG, plus Chris has kind of chunked up too.  I think sometimes especially during Covid some people are eating more comfort foods.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

All her recipes have 1/4 teaspoon or 1/4 tablespoon ingredients then she throws in a quarter jar of whatever: dill, garlic, paprika! 

she often does that with her ingredients, she measures out a cup of whipping cream and then dumps in a bunch more straight from the container or she'll measure out 1/2 cup of butter and then she'll add another entire stick of butter to make it creamier.

whenever Amy has a LIVE chat she sits there stuffing her face with crackers, cheese, sausage, pickles, pastries and a full glass of wine.. it's no wonder she's big as a house.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The "Chris & Amy" relationship is going to be my reason for watching this show in the future. I think it's going be more entertaining than Amy and Matt.

Amy and Chris are going to be the main attraction making those TLC dollars!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, chenoa333 said:

The "Chris & Amy" relationship is going to be my reason for watching this show in the future. I think it's going be more entertaining than Amy and Matt.

I think we might be in for some fireworks! 

Chris didn't look too happy about clearing a spot for himself only to return and find that Amy had taken over the space with her piles of junk

I've got my popcorn ready for some knock em down drag em out fights!

d5a30412c1e7e433556bfdb5a1f8d473.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris didn't look too happy about clearing a spot for himself only to return and find that Amy had taken over the space with her piles of junk

I wouldn't be surprised if that's just scripted for drama on the show.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I read that as Chips and Amy and was like that’s right! Amy loves Chips 🤣. Need to go to bed.

• LOL 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

8AAFE4EA-36A2-4A77-B897-89807F576B1D.jpeg

Gawd he hates those pictures!  Sorry Chris that's part of the price being a reality star!!!  Lol

Just keep in mind those big checks every month and you'll be fine!  The best is yet to come!  

I wish I knew how to do a side by side of Chris from the beginning to now!  He looks like he's really aged!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wish I knew how to do a side by side of Chris from the beginning to now!  He looks like he's really aged!

I mean, its been close to six years. Is it really a realistic expectation for him to not age? 

They all look older.

• Love 3

he has had it. life will now get worse.  self inflicted wound.- in  case of misunderstanding

the inflicted wound is him getting married to this circus

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Interesting that her hair isn’t always dirty and greasy like in her cooking videos!

Amy's sweaty face and dirty, greasy mop of hair are her trademark!

amy222.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 1:44 PM, Dustbunny said:

I couldn't believe my eyes, her legs are enormous!

I still don't understand what Chris sees in her, she's turning into a blimp and her personality is so sour, even in the latest preview Matt, Caryn, Chris and Amy are sitting around a table and everyone is smiling while Amy looks pissed  😫

I get a weird vibe from Chris, sometimes he acts sweet and other times he snaps and acts distant... I still think he's motivated by the $$$

Almost every single recipe she makes is loaded with fattening ingredients and an online friend of mine pointed out that unlike most recipe books none of Amy’s recipes have the nutritional information and she thinks it’s because Amy’s too dumb to know how to provide that info plus it would probably be a terrible report with one serving being a million calories and full of fat and sodium etc.

St. Amy of the Holy Kitchen will be huge for her wedding and Chris won’t need any stuffing to play Santa Claus this December.

I agree with you about Chris being with her for the money because nothing else makes sense, Amy is like trying to cuddle a porcupine and her habit of scowling makes her look old, wrinkled and angry.

I bet Matt is counting his lucky stars that he doesn’t have to deal with her anymore and can just laugh at her bitchy behaviour. 😂😂😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Amy's sweaty face and dirty, greasy mop of hair are her trademark!

amy222.jpg

That pic should come with a warning! 😖

Chris is earning every single cent they’re paying him.💰

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I can’t believe I actually watched a video of Amy where she didn’t mention “her man” and her undying love for him.  Even though it was Mothers Day themed I thought for sure she would work him into the mix. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I bet Matt is counting his lucky stars that he doesn’t have to deal with her anymore and can just laugh at her bitchy behaviour.

I dunno - Matt's obsession with being besties with his ex's new man and apparent willingness to host her wedding strongly suggests he's having difficulty letting go. Maybe the new season won't be Matt bitching over and over about Amy, unlike the last ten seasons, but yeah, yet to see how Matt never gives Amy a thought. 

For the record - laughing on a publically seen television show about how bitchy he finds her behavior is not the sign of a man who has let the ex wife go, its the sign of a man who can't stop himself from going after his favorite, despised topic. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Jeremy posted a story on Instagram from yesterday.  He was presenting Audrey with her Mothers Day gift.   Audrey’s family was there and so was Amy and her man.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wonder if Chris refers to Amy as “MY WOMAN” instead of her name? 😂

she should just get Chris branded or tattooed  “Amy Roloff’s MAN”

I know someone who had his girlfriend's name tattooed on his stomach in very large letters. He is no longer with "Laura" but she'll always be a part of him! 😀

• LOL 7

Amy posted this picture today for Zach and Jer’s Bdays.  I can’t imagine why she would wear whatever those are on her feet with a floral springtime looking dress.  LOL, they look ridiculous IMO.

CE41824F-F4D4-4A23-A113-494F1F525AF9.jpeg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Amy posted this picture today for Zach and Jer’s Bdays.  I can’t imagine why she would wear whatever those are on her feet with a floral springtime looking dress.  LOL, they look ridiculous IMO.

Those boots are ugly.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

CE41824F-F4D4-4A23-A113-494F1F525AF9.jpeg

That’s Amy... she’s the queen of ugly clodhopper shoes  🥾

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s Amy... she’s the queen of ugly clodhopper shoes  🥾

Those boots look like they are cutting off circulation to her legs. I wonder what her clothes closet looks like. She probably still has every piece of clothing from decades ago. Maternity pants. Post maternity tops. The shirt she wore when she burped the twins for the first time. Zach's first soiled diaper.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wearing those kind of ankle boots with dresses is popular, in all the seasons. It has been for a long time because I can remember waaaay back when Suri was a toddler that Katie Holmes had a pair of ankle boots that she wore with everything, every thing, lol  It's a cute look in general and it looks stylish on Amy above. It is kind of a dress up dress down look. I think Amy looks good in most all of her clothes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Those boots look like they are cutting off circulation to her legs. I wonder what her clothes closet looks like. She probably still has every piece of clothing from decades ago. Maternity pants. Post maternity tops. The shirt she wore when she burped the twins for the first time. Zach's first soiled diaper.  

😂😂😂

Well we know she has the costumes that fit her 30lbs ago and she just keeps pouring herself into them so yup she probably has   all her old clothing whether it still fits her or not. 

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2