Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 3/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, AZChristian said:

So if one of the people from the first soup night was unknowingly contagious, the germs could have been spread to Chris and Amy . . . who might potentially have passed them on to four new people a few days later.  

Sheesh.

ETA:  I lost a friend to Covid in January.  He and his wife are about the same age as my husband and me.  His health was compromised because of having Parkinson's Disease, so they have been diligently careful about potential exposure. 

The housecleaner they've used for years came over for her regular time with them.  As soon as the housecleaner arrived, my friend left for a hair appointment, but her husband stayed home.  The housecleaner already had Covid; she knew she was feeling under the weather, but didn't believe in all of that "mask wearing and quarantine" stuff.  She did not bother mentioning to my friends at that time that she wasn't feeling well.  She eventually told them that she had had Covid when she was at their house.

Both of my friends came down with Covid, and he died 12 days after exposure.

Oregon has had a recent upsurge in Covid cases.  I hope no one in either of these pictures becomes ill.

Very sorry to hear about your friend.  I cancelled my house cleaner a year ago, and you can tell by looking at the state of things in my house! I'm looking forward to having them back some day, but when it's less of a risk.

• Love 5
On 3/7/2021 at 10:16 AM, AZChristian said:

- Oh, and "teacher" person . . . the period goes INSIDE the quotation mark.  And you only use a set of single quotation marks inside of a set of regular quotation marks.  Your lack of grammatical skill is matched only by your lack of common sense.  

The period is in fact inside the quotation marks on my unedited post 🙂 You might want to check your lack of glasses 😄 

3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

The period is in fact inside the quotation marks on my unedited post 🙂 You might want to check your lack of glasses 😄 

No shade being thrown at you . . . I was referring to Amy's instagram post in which she writes about taking a walk 'in the neighborhood'.

I don't snark on fellow snarkers.  🙂

• Love 4
Just now, AZChristian said:

No shade being thrown at you . . . I was referring to Amy's instagram post in which she writes about taking a walk 'in the neighborhood'.

I don't snark on fellow snarkers.  🙂

Thank you - my apologies 🍎

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From a video:

9B668A54-3454-4A1F-9BAC-463CC7E870C4.jpeg

This was regarding her offer of reading to children.

19F94506-62ED-40DD-9C81-277C63DE22CA.jpeg

I'm not being mean or disrespectful about Amy's physical appearance, but is she "pigeon toed?"

• Useful 1

I wouldn't wash my bra with dark clothes.

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm not being mean or disrespectful about Amy's physical appearance, but is she "pigeon toed?"

Probably just the way she's sitting.

• Useful 1

Ehh... women wear bras. I'm at a point in my life where I am tired of the social requirements of not mentioning or depicting underclothes because if men hear "bra" instead of "unmentionables" or see female underclothes they'll somehow die of embarrassment because women things were mentioned or shown. Its a pile of laundry. There's a bra. What's the big deal? Frankly hers looks nicer than the one I'm wearing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She forgot one hashtag #weirdstuffedtoywithredbowtie!

I thought it was a golliwog doll (somewhat in keeping with the Raggedy Anne age wise) but golliwogs usually have an outfit to go with the tie

4 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I thought it was a golliwog doll (somewhat in keeping with the Raggedy Anne age wise) but golliwogs usually have an outfit to go with the tie

I had to google golliwogs.  It does resemble a golliwog.  Some not so nice things written about them.  

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I had to google golliwogs.  It does resemble a golliwog.  Some not so nice things written about them.  

There is an unpleasant background yes. I grew up with them, my dad was British, and he positively delighted in explaining why Agatha Christie's book "And Then There Were None" wasn't published under it's original title..

My guess is that Amy picked up the dolls from some vintage store. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

I wonder if shoes hurt her feet.  Seems strange to be barefoot outside in the winter.

She's hawking fudge again. 🙄

Amy's bare feet. And cooking fudge? Oh YUM! 😀

• LOL 3

I assumed Amy was reading to school children on Zoom. She doesn't seem careful about wearing a mask or limiting her social interactions and trips. If I were a parent, I would not be happy about Amy or any other unnecessary person being in the classroom.  

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Two new videos, spice cake and chicken Parmesan.  Some funny comments.  I don’t even know what to say about the  chicken Parmesan video, so many things wrong and all the friends watching her because she was running late.  I never knew of anyone who added lemon juice and lemon zest to a sauce.  Also 1/2 bottle of garlic powder.🤣

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2021 at 5:32 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Ehh... women wear bras. I'm at a point in my life where I am tired of the social requirements of not mentioning or depicting underclothes because if men hear "bra" instead of "unmentionables" or see female underclothes they'll somehow die of embarrassment because women things were mentioned or shown. Its a pile of laundry. There's a bra. What's the big deal? Frankly hers looks nicer than the one I'm wearing.

And as soon as I get home i run to my bedroom and TEAR OFF THE BRA.. nice to be free 🤣

On 3/11/2021 at 9:36 AM, LucyEth said:

She forgot one hashtag #weirdstuffedtoywithredbowtie!

and hashtag #imanadultandstuntedinmyyouth

21 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Two new videos, spice cake and chicken Parmesan.  Some funny comments.  I don’t even know what to say about the  chicken Parmesan video, so many things wrong and all the friends watching her because she was running late.  I never knew of anyone who added lemon juice and lemon zest to a sauce.  Also 1/2 bottle of garlic powder.🤣

How about all that butter and cream she dumped into the spaghetti? The real Italian cooks who commented were aghast. She should have just said she was making fusion French-Italian chicken Parmesan (pronounced with a French accent). That would have sounded sophisticated. 

If I were making tomato sauce from scratch, I'd use fresh garlic not powder, which tastes different to me, especially when added by the bottleful. All that garlic may encourage social distancing, however. 

She gets a lot of positive comments, so she has fans. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

She gets a lot of positive comments, so she has fans. 

They know even less than her!  

The butter and cream was ridiculous.  I wonder if those people are originally Chris’s friends, I also wonder if they lost their appetite watching her scrape the tomato paste off her finger and dumping it in the pot.  

• LOL 3

Generally, I don’t have a real big problem with Amy, but she really needs to be banned from making any recipe that includes Parmesan cheese as an ingredient.  I can’t take it!  How many times does she need to talk to herself to know how to pronounce the word?  How many times does she have to stop and explain to us why she’s doing it?  WE KNOW!!! UNLIKE HER, WE GET IT THE FIRST FUCKING TIME SHE SAYS IT!!!

*This emotional outburst has been brought to you by Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen.

• LOL 16
On 3/9/2021 at 1:50 PM, ginger90 said:

F5EF528A-8764-4BAD-A49D-EFC95BF79EB6.jpeg

This has probably been mentioned but, once again, Amy managed to get a selfie. The reflection of her taking the pic is right there in the washing machine door. It's definitely one of her better selfies.

• LOL 7

I don't understand these reality stars, why on earth do they feel that we need to see piles of dirty laundry. Or dirty dishes. Or photos of teddy bears/dolls on a bed. Seriously. Are their lives so dull and boring that's the only thing they can think of sharing. Or are they just brain dead. She is not relatable, she is not interesting, and most importantly , she is not hygienic. Lol

• Love 7
On 3/15/2021 at 7:58 AM, Spazamanaz said:

I don't understand these reality stars, why on earth do they feel that we need to see piles of dirty laundry. Or dirty dishes. Or photos of teddy bears/dolls on a bed. Seriously. Are their lives so dull and boring that's the only thing they can think of sharing. Or are they just brain dead. She is not relatable, she is not interesting, and most importantly , she is not hygienic. Lol

She posts daily so she does not fade into oblivion!

• Love 8
On 3/15/2021 at 8:58 AM, Spazamanaz said:

Well, it looks a lot like my rather pathetic excuse for a life (in some eyes). She's relatable to me, in this regard.

• Love 2

I watched the chicken chili video...oh, another fail IMO. Mispronouncing ingredients again; unprepared; not sure of measurements; using her fingers again and another pet peeve of mine with her...Amy fails to use a stool that is high enough for her to be over the counter and stove. A way too long introduction as she rambles on and on...just get with the recipe.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Using her finger to remove sour cream from the spoon 

🤮

Oh Amy 🙀

Hopefully that bowl of soup was for her.  On the other hand, she was probably just going to dump it back in the pot. 

4 hours ago, floridamom said:

I watched the chicken chili video...oh, another fail IMO. Mispronouncing ingredients again; unprepared; not sure of measurements; using her fingers again and another pet peeve of mine with her...Amy fails to use a stool that is high enough for her to be over the counter and stove. A way too long introduction as she rambles on and on...just get with the recipe.

I agree with everything you said.  I thought she added way too many spices in that soup.

• Love 2