Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I would wager their combined income is pretty big.  I doubt they have to be careful with their spending.  

Well, that's subjective, isn't it? The flowers are pretty and Amy appears to be delighted with them. That's all that matters 🙂 

• Love 6

Of course it just my opinion.  I think most things posted here are subjective.  Does any poster here know Amy, Matt or any of the family?   I don’t care for flowers, think they are a waste of money, just my opinion of course.  

• Love 8
5 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Maybe they're just living within their means. 

Chris seems like a frugal, unshowy guy.

2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I was just gonna say, maybe Chris saw the flowers and thought they suited Amy. Amy seems pretty happy. Does the cost of the gift indicate the level of love?

I hope not!  I got a few bunches of grocery store tulips from my husband of nearly 26 years, but I love them more than any florist roses I might have gotten.

• Love 3

I think Amy probably likes the flowers. I mean I think her ring is tacky as hell, but she she seems to love it.  More importantly, it was the story behind it that probably made it more special.  Chris does seem to put thought into his gifts, which probably means more to Amy than the money.  I guess that’s why he’s MY MAN!  Well, I mean hers lol.

11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

On a more positive note, she looks like she cut her shaggy bangs.

When I go to the hairdresser's, I always think of Amy's bangs in her eyes because long bangs drive me crazy. The hair in her face is all I can see in some pictures of Amy, especially when she's cooking. 

It's good to hear Chris and Amy stayed home because of the bad weather. This shows they have good judgment, unlike Auj and Jer, who are always on a mission against common sense. 

Amy's ode to Chris wouldn't have been complete without a plug for Amy's Little Kitchen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Chris has family in Idaho, probably visiting them.  I find her posts ridiculous for a woman her age. All this “my man” and how much she loves her man. She comes off as such a goofball IMO.   I think she looks at her daughters in law posts and wants to do the same.  Big difference, she probably has 30 years on them.  I can’t imagine what this wedding will be like!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I think Chris has family in Idaho, probably visiting them.  I find her posts ridiculous for a woman her age. All this “my man” and how much she loves her man. She comes off as such a goofball IMO.   I think she looks at her daughters in law posts and wants to do the same.  Big difference, she probably has 30 years on them.  I can’t imagine what this wedding will be like!

If I were going to mimic anyone's posts, it wouldn't be either of them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Probably cracked her tooth on the pie or truffles she made her man for V-Day.

They're both going to be as big as a house if she keeps making pies, cookies, cakes, truffles and other fatty food every day.

Amy has gained and her blue jeans barely fit her anymore.

During the pumpkin season most of her costumes were way too tight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/15/2021 at 9:07 AM, AZChristian said:

Hers looked like something he picked up while at the grocery story buying fudge.  Caryn's looked like something ordered from a florist (and not on the cheap page).

I know what you mean AZ. I'm with you. To me it just looks like not much effort put into the flower purchase. Sure, grocery stores have nice flowers too that people love. And it doesn't necessarily take a whole lot of effort to go to a florist or order online but to me, it just feels like more effort. Store flowers are good for anytime surprise flowers, if that makes sense. To each our own! 🌹

• Love 2
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Food or something in between top teeth.

quality control.

ew.

Dear God.

I know what u mean.. I was just going to have a snack but lost my appetite.

She's clueless... I don't care who you are, don't hold the camera 6" from your face and grin from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.... The yellow teeth and GUMS.....ugh!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jesus be a fence. Amy has shorter than normal arms. We know that because she has dwarfism. She was born that way. Should she not be permitted to post selfies because she is a dwarf and the perspective of her selfies is closer than that of a normal height person?

Her teeth really aren't yellow. They're just natural tooth color. We've been so conditioned to think bleached white is normal. Look at beauty advertisements from the 70s and earlier. It was very common that the teeth were neither bleached white nor straight. 

I don't know what the breasts of a 55+ year old woman who has had three pregnancies are supposed to look like, but Amy's physical appearance is somewhat healthy for her age and stature. She can't help being a dwarf and she can't help being in the age of menopause. 

Kitchen habits are fair game but the total body shaming of a woman who was born with physical limitations and who is of a certain age is discriminatory. 

• Love 13
On 2/15/2021 at 5:16 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I have gotten florist flowers but the one I fondly remember were the ones I got when he pulled over and picked a few wild pink ditch roses and brought them over one evening when we were courting. One of my sons gave his new bride a florist bouquet on Monday of last week at work so it probably wasn't as expensive as waiting for the real day.

Amy looks really bad in the snow picture but redeemed herself with the flower picture. I think it is just a case of closeups not being flattering. She looks fabulous in the flower picture and I love that the flowers are in a white pitcher. Hmm, wonder if he gave her the flowers like that or if she put them in it. Either one is romantic and the bouquet is really pretty.

a million hearts to your post RedDelious 

The cost of flowers is jacked up first by growers then wholesalers  then of course retailer for the whole month.  As a retired floral designer I can pretty much say the person sending ( back in the day to the workplace is so everyone will see how wonderful they are)  ) delivery is big added cost.  Getting them delivered early assures freshness, bigger choice of particular likes etc. Giving  flowers or a favorite candy “ just because “ is the best.  It’s often about the sender.  Can not  tell you how many times we’d be called because the receiver hadn’t called to thank them therefor thinking they weren’t delivered. When Valentine’s Day would fall on a weekend our deliveries were way down because they’d not be going to a work place. 
 What makes me think Matt wanted that picture taken of his big display ( really nicely done)  I bet Amy asked for her picture to be taken.  Amy is happy as I would be to be remembered  , plus she has an engagement ring,  I’m sure that’s her pitcher. They are flowers that are pre- wrapped for grab and go.  I don’t think she needs  the biggest house or car or flowers that just my impression. 
Matt does. 

Edited by athousandclowns
RedDelious
  • Love 6

Amy's selfies are terrible.  It has nothing to do with short arms.  She chooses to post those horrible looking pictures over and over again!

She could use a selfie stick, use a timed camera or have somebody else take her picture!

No Amy CHOOSES to put her mug up front and personal.

She's living her best life!  Lol

• Love 9

My complaint is taking a selfie when a photo of the house without her would be better, a photo of the food without it being a selfie would be better.  Not everything posted needs to have the person in it.  

The photo of the house would have been more dramatic if it had just been the snow and the house.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

It has nothing to do with short arms.

She could use a selfie stick, use a timed camera or have somebody else take her picture!

Why should she use a selfie stick?  Because her arms are not long enough?

Why are her pictures up front and personal?  Because her arms are not long enough.

If someone else took her picture, it wouldn't be a selfie.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy's selfies are terrible.  It has nothing to do with short arms.  She chooses to post those horrible looking pictures over and over again!

She's living her best life!  Lol

Exactly we've been down this path before, it has nothing to do with dwarf arms, she's totally capable of taking pics that aren't 5 inches from her face and we know that because she's done it in the past...She also posts pics with food stuck in her teeth on a regular basis.. I guess she can't brush her teeth with dwarf arms. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Jesus be a fence. Amy has shorter than normal arms. We know that because she has dwarfism. She was born that way. Should she not be permitted to post selfies because she is a dwarf and the perspective of her selfies is closer than that of a normal height person?

Her teeth really aren't yellow. They're just natural tooth color. We've been so conditioned to think bleached white is normal. Look at beauty advertisements from the 70s and earlier. It was very common that the teeth were neither bleached white nor straight. 

I don't know what the breasts of a 55+ year old woman who has had three pregnancies are supposed to look like, but Amy's physical appearance is somewhat healthy for her age and stature. She can't help being a dwarf and she can't help being in the age of menopause. 

Kitchen habits are fair game but the total body shaming of a woman who was born with physical limitations and who is of a certain age is discriminatory. 

Well said.  And, I like that she likes and accepts herself, even without the ridiculous thigh gap.  I suspect that it's taken every bit of her years to get to that point.

• Love 3

Yeah, I have to agree with Reddilcious on this. She's allowed to take selfies even if her size means its too close and she's allowed to be a close to sixty year old woman with wrinkles that aren't botoxed into submission or photoshopped because not having great skin in your fifties is a sin. 

• Love 6

and we're allowed to comment on those pictures and her decision to do so...

Amy has posted selfies in the past that are not CLOSE-UPS so the "dwarf arm" defense doesn't cut it with me.

I watch other shows with little people and they post perfectly normal selfies all the time with their "dwarf arms" 

They don't post pics so close-up that I can count every pore on their face or try to guess what type of food is stuck in their teeth.

They don't post videos of themselves talking with their mouth full of food.

Amy's problem is that she has very poor table manners, sometimes I think she was raised by wolves

• Love 13

TLC and Lifetime have plenty of shows with LP and I look at their IGs and honestly I don’t see selfies like Amy’s. They may be closer than the average persons, but they don’t look like they are performing a pore extraction.  They’re badly taken pictures because very few people look good with the camera two or three inches from their faces.  She either doesn’t use a selfie stick or doesn’t use a long enough one.  If these were just pictures she was sending her friends, well it still wouldn’t really make sense, but as someone that is using her SM to build her brand it makes zero sense.  I do appreciate she doesn’t airbrush herself into oblivion, but her selfies, in general, make her and her brand look sloppy.  I don’t think her teeth are awful and do think people are accustomed to seeing bleached teeth or veneers, but again, I don’t think her teeth would be as much of an issue if the camera wasn’t right on top of her face. Personally, I’ve don’t think I’ve ever noticed Amy’s chest.  If I did I guess I didn’t find it very memorable. The point is this isn’t her “personal” IG.  She’s using it for business purposes, so I don’t know why she doesn’t put more effort into having better pictures, especially with a family full of photographers.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Absolom said:

In the raised by wolves category why are the kids allowed to jump on beds?

At least it was a trundle bed so that they would at least have a softer landing.  I was more disturbed by the toddler with the mixer. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3