Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Why do these reality "stars" think people will pay more for something of unknown quality when GOOD stuff is out there for less?  

Because people do. Lets be honest here, people buy stuff from celebs shilling. Thats why pretty much every reality show ho has a clothing line or a book or something. I mean, it ain't just the Roloffs...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Why do these reality "stars" think people will pay more for something of unknown quality when GOOD stuff is out there for less?  

Haven't you read all the comments from the fans of her videos?  They just love her.  Why, I don't understand.  As to the brown paper bags, during this pandemic, I've been getting my groceries in brown paper bags.  However, I'm not going to wrap presents in them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I looked at her website, so I could see some of the prices and I got a little pop up telling me someone just purchased a fudge pack.  I know that’s probably supposed to make me race back to that page and buy one, but I just wondered if whoever is purchasing it is gonna half wrap it in a grocery bag with some rumpled tissue paper.

• LOL 3
Just now, DonnaMae said:

Haven't you read all the comments from the fans of her videos?  They just love her.  Why, I don't understand.  As to the brown paper bags, during this pandemic, I've been getting my groceries in brown paper bags.  However, I'm not going to wrap presents in them.

I think that says as much about the taste level of her fans as it does about Amy's taste.  

Regarding the brown paper bag wrapping . . . I was born in December, and every year on the day before my birthday my Female Birth Vessel would say, "Oh my God.  Tomorrow is your birthday."  It sounded like (1) she had forgotten until the day before, and (2) it was a nuisance that I chose to be born so close to Christmas.  The next morning, I'd hear her rustling around in the top of her bedroom closet where she put wrapped Christmas gifts for the whole family until the tree was up.  She'd hand me a package wrapped in Christmas paper and say, "Here's your birthday present."  Even as a young child, I felt like (1) I wasn't worth wrapping a present in birthday paper for, and (2) I was getting one less Christmas gift.

I told my husband the first year we were married (and really poor), "I don't care if you wrap my birthday present in a brown paper bag, please do NOT ever hand me a birthday present in Christmas paper."  And he never has.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy also said Chris wanted to wear a Hawaiian shirt for the wedding. Amy said , no he will wear a suit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

So Amy is already running the show, barking orders, controlling her man. Chris must be related to Elmer Dumbphuck.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Well I finally watched her gift wrapping video.... I tried to prepare myself for another episode of "Amy's little half-assed World" but I was still surprised how pathetic and sloppy it was.

The obviously used tissue paper wrapped around the plastic plate like a rag and then the old brown shopping bag flopped over that with ribbon was SO AWFUL and much worse than I expected...I felt like I was watching a comedy skit.

I've wrapped similar food items in brightly colored NEW tea towels, red and white stripes or other festive colors, then tie the ribbon around it and add a sprig of fake greenery with berries or some other similar items, forget about the used tissue paper and the old brown shopping bag.... It's a budget friendly way to end up with a very nice looking gift that's also very practical.

In this day and age when you can Google and find out how to do it properly and end up with a very nice and unique finished product it's like she doesn't care and that would be fine if she was just a private person and not trying to market herself and her brand.

I really wonder if she's so clueless that she doesn't realize how ridiculous she looks or does she know that it's garbage and doesn't care because it's all about being cheap?

I'm not at all surprised that she's done a flipflop about getting married on the farm... She's a hypocrite and a cheapskate.... The last place I'd want to get married is my ex-husbands farm where he basically lives with his girlfriend that he supposedly cheated on me with.... HELL NO.. I don't care how cheap it would be there's no damn way I'd get married there! 🙄

She can barely stand to be around Matt and Caryn why on earth would she want to share such a special day with all of Chris's family and friends on Matt's property?.... She's divorced from Matt it's time to move on and make a new life for herself with her new husband and family.... I really don't think it's healthy to keep wallowing in everything from her old life.... Where's this second act she keeps talking about?

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I really don't think it's healthy to keep wallowing in everything from her old life.... Where's this second act she keeps talking about?

To quote the classic music group Herman's Hermits:  "Second verse, same as the first."

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

She is trying to present herself as a “Martha Stewart”.  She can bake, cook, decorate, design T shirts and hoodies, advise you on gift wrapping etc.  She does it all, only thing is she is not doing any of it very well.  

• Love 11
23 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Someone suggested her own yard and she said they each have a list of 75 people, so I am assuming there will be 150 invited guests.  Yard to small.  It seems Lisa will be the maid of honor.  Amy hinted that they will be filming her asking Lisa.  This thing will be something to see!

Why doesn't she use her MAN Chris's house and yard?

He has a large yard, they could put up tents and then she wouldn't have to be around that monster Matt and his horrible girlfriend Caryn... 🙄

Funny how Amy always goes running back to Matt for everything, I hope he charges her for the use of his property and buildings.

chris house.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Why doesn't she use her MAN Chris's house and yard?

Honestly for seating alone, I think 150 people would be too much for the property. There's also the parking of cars to consider - and there may be HOA issues with such a large gathering.

I think doing the wedding on the farm is a terrible idea for many many reasons, but Amy's backyard isn't going to hold 150 people, and has the same parking issues and neighbor complaining issues I just outlined at Chris's place.

3 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I think the producers of the series will dictate where the ceremony occurs.

Sadly, correct. Its really so unpleasantly awkward, I really hope this idea gets shitcanned.

• Love 4

If Amy is getting married on the farm it’s all about the show and the money!  They will all take it in!

Matt will get top dollar because he’s allowing them to film on HIS property!

Amy next in line because she’d do anything for money. 

Then there’s Chris   Not sure he’ll go all the way and marry her and not sure she’ll marry him without a prenup!

Both of them will be panting for that big payday  

The winners, once again, will be the attorneys!

God I bet the attorneys love the Roloffs.  lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Felix is cute.  I do like Felix.

I hate to admit that I'm jealous of Amy 😒

I wish Felix was mine... I turn pea green with envy whenever she flaunts Felix!!!!!  😡😤😣😂

We're thinking of adopting a shelter dog and Felix would be perfect. ❤

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

If I were Chris, I wouldn't want my wedding ceremony to closely tied to my fiancee's (?) ex husband. This wedding is supposed to be about them...Amy AND CHRIS...not Amy's past. Why do people have to get married outside? Why don't they go inside a church? Amy claims to be so spiritual and religious-believing....a church would be more in line with who she projects herself to be, IMO. Also, she has the money to rent a reception hall/venue for the reception. Pony up, Amy and quit doing things on the cheap. I also doubt that Chris will actually go through with it. Christ must have a dollar or two put aside to contribute to his one and only wedding. Leave Matt and 'the farm' out of it.

• Love 6

In case you didn’t know Amy got a man after her marriage ended, here’s a Christmas card you can keep as proof.  Dear Lord, who wants a card with them on it.  I throw out the ones people send with their kids on it, if I got this, it would be in the trash immediately.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

In case you didn’t know Amy got a man after her marriage ended, here’s a Christmas card you can keep as proof.  Dear Lord, who wants a card with them on it.  I throw out the ones people send with their kids on it, if I got this, it would be in the trash immediately.

I'm just happy it doesn't say

"Merry Christmas Chris and I"  

• LOL 10

I like photo cards.  In fact I had plans to have professional photos taken at our family reunion last June and use one for a Christmas card this year.  But then the reunion didn't happen, the photos weren't taken, and I just discovered I don't have enough Christmas cards.  Darn you, COVID, another plan foiled!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was just thinking.  If Amy and Chris ever do marry we'll get to see his side of the family!  Lol

We may see them in the background of Amy's selfie with her head front and center.

• LOL 8
On 12/15/2020 at 9:10 PM, LucyEth said:

Snowball cookie video up on YouTube!

She had pre-measured ingredients for this demo! That meant no running around looking for stuff and throwing wrappers and garbage on the counter. Having only six ingredients helped too. One commenter suggested she use a bigger bowl so the contents don't fly out during mixing. Baby steps. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So Lisa will be the Maid of Honor.  I would have thought Amy would choose her only daughter Molly.

But then again Molly did walk away from this s...show!  She is probably maintaining her privacy.

Or her sense of propriety.  Would you want to be an attendant at this wedding?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E38B53C3-2622-489C-BB82-AA958386E7F7.jpeg

Quiet Amy!   Geez.

Reflecting what is going on?

That she knew what had happened?  That he told?  The future of the show?

It will be interesting to see how the parents react to Jacob's reveal.  It will also be interesting if they knew and acted on the charges, sued, therapy for Jacob.  Held the offender accountable.

There is a lot to reflect on.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Quiet Amy!   Geez.

Reflecting what is going on?

That she knew what had happened?  That he told?  The future of the show?

It will be interesting to see how the parents react to Jacob's reveal.  It will also be interesting if they knew and acted on the charges, sued, therapy for Jacob.  Held the offender accountable.

There is a lot to reflect on.

If you google Jacob Roloff, it looks like the family is coming out in support of Jacob, and TLC is starting to sweat.

16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

If you google Jacob Roloff, it looks like the family is coming out in support of Jacob, and TLC is starting to sweat.

We went through all of this.  Police, prosecuting, trial, therapy with a 13 year old.  Times have changed with the Me Too movement.

Years ago molestation victims were whispered about and ashamed of what had been done to them.  I think the years this would have happened to him there was still victim shaming going on.

Each story is different.  Maybe Jacob never told until years later.  I can't imagine Amy and Matt just found out with this  public reveal.  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Can Amy ever post anything without typos? Maybe Chris should proofread. 

I can talk into my cell phone and tablet and get better spelling and grammar results than (not "then") we see on Amy's or Audrey's posts.  They are TYPING these mistakes.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

This has to be the final nail in the show's coffin, right? I know Matt and Amy care more about the gravy train than their family's well-being, but I can't imagine the show continuing after this.

It'll just morph into another show like "41 and Counting" turned into "Counting On," complete with the Duggar parents making appearances.

• Love 1

It makes my teeth hurt just to SEE that much sugary frosting on a cinnamon roll.

Our Christmas breakfast will be baked French toast casserole.  It can be made ahead the night before, with the finishing touches added just before it goes into the oven on Christmas morning.  The topping is comprised of butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 3