Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

They’ll be back!  Tune in for another round of Lucy and Ethel advising you on how to live your life,  promoting Amy’s businesses and not answering any questions in the chats. If your lucky Chris will make a cameo appearance.  

E28CE614-B285-44E1-AEF1-94217E5F052E.jpeg

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

They’ll be back!  Tune in for another round of Lucy and Ethel advising you on how to live your life,  promoting Amy’s businesses and not answering any questions in the chats. If your lucky Chris will make a cameo appearance.  

E28CE614-B285-44E1-AEF1-94217E5F052E.jpeg

Have mercy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

. They'll just keep coming at you any way they can. It's a game for Matt and he takes pleasure in it. She needs to come to the realization that she'll never be able to put the sticks back to him so she shouldn't even try. It's a waste of her time and energy and he still has control if she's still reacting.

Agreed. Matt frankly delights in ticking her off and really never hesitates to complain about her. Caryn summed it up well in the recent episode with her "its like you're still married" which I find hilarious considering how insistent folks are that Matt is completely over Amy and completely done. That's Matt's lover/girlfriend saying he acts like he's still married to his ex... I kinda think she'd know. 

Amy needed to move out sooner and I'm glad she finally has and with a decent amount of the pie. Now we'll get to see how long Matt works the "This is all still Amy's fault" angle - my guess, about one more year and then we'll see who gets to be his next target. And I hope Amy doesn't get involved because all the kids are adults now and making their views known so if they want to take Matt's side... I say let them, and see how much fun it is to be Matt's worthless bitch, I totally see Matt playing a LOT of games over who gets the farm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, floridamom said:

If I were Chris, I would be concerned about the amount of emotional tie that Amy still has about Matt. She is not free despite her divorce papers. Chris needs to run for the hills, enjoy the nice house he has and find a woman who is not bitter over her past and one who is truly free of it. He doesn't need the Roloff Family Drama.

Exactly.  She's a horrid housekeeper, a lousy friend and just keeps stalling gettiing her crap out of the house.  Instead of working at it, she seeks out Matt and keeps antagonizing the situation.  Chris will regret getting hitched to her.  She's already basically informed him she'll be out of the house when she's ready.  Her poor ol me act is wearing thin.  Time for her to bitch about something or someone else. 

• Love 9

I used to defend Amy on this show. I think Matt was unhappy for a long time but the Chandler women was in his husiness. Amy you need to get help. You have hoarding tendencies.  I have never seen such a dam mess in my life as your home. I noticed that while your kids were growing up the place was a mess. You have been pushing the date forward and Matt has been extremely patient with you about getting out of the house. You dont seem like the old Amy. Your sharp tongued and everyone else is at fault. Lots of people sell their homes and have to be gone and out in 30 days. It takes you a year and the place is still a mess. You seem to constantly want to start a argument with Matt. Please dont do that Amy. Move on and be happy. You havent lost your family.

• Love 10

Amy is such an inconsiderate Bitch. Matt is being way more flexible than he should be but she is so rude. Its everybodys fault but hers. Matt needs to load all of her shit up in a truck and have that truck park at a storage facility and she can go thru it all there and throw out what she no longer wants and put the rest in storage. She is going to make that Saint Chris live with all of her miscellanous junk. What is he thinking? He could do so much better than Amy, Especially since becoming somewhat famous by being on this show. He can find himself a nice considerate full sized woman who works for a living and is motivated and not just a Fat Lazy know it all who just looks out for herself and actually isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Chris needs to get out while there is still no paper between them. She is rude to him and a sloppy unorganized mess. These are all things that will drive him crazy and cause her to start screaming nasty stuff at him and they will be in Divorce court by 2023 for Amys 2nd and last divorce. She goes on to have a new show featuring Dwarf Cat Ladies in the Pacific Northwest. She has no relationship skills. Dwarfs dont exactly get to go on a lot of dates where you learn how to talk and interact with other people. Like what seems like 90% of Dwarfs, they meet at a yearly Dwarf convention and they look at each other and say you aint too bad. lets get married. Amy has really let herself go in her 50s. She is almost wider than she is tall. Her thighs and butt are HUGE!!! and she can hardly walk around the farm with those huge thighs in tow. I cringe when I think about her and Chris' sex life. It cant be pretty. she hasnt aged well in the face either. She never put a drop of sunscreen on her face and 56 years later it really shows. Like me. I did the dame thing. Sun sun sun. no protection whatsoever, so I know how it feels.

Chris can do so much better. He needs to really think it through before he signs anything permanent. Right now he can get on his bike and head for the hills without Amys screaming and yelling. Learn from Matts 30 year nightmare. Maybe not the entire 30 years. just the last 10 or 15.

Run Chris Run!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Amy isn't just upset, she's seething.  It would be a wiser, healthier move if she just concentrated on getting out of the house - quit stalling, dawdling, reminiscing and having her constant rants with Matt.  It's just bizarre how she keeps up the annoyance intentionally.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Waldopepper said:

Amy is such an inconsiderate Bitch. Matt is being way more flexible than he should be but she is so rude. Its everybodys fault but hers. Matt needs to load all of her shit up in a truck and have that truck park at a storage facility and she can go thru it all there and throw out what she no longer wants and put the rest in storage. She is going to make that Saint Chris live with all of her miscellanous junk. What is he thinking? He could do so much better than Amy, Especially since becoming somewhat famous by being on this show. He can find himself a nice considerate full sized woman who works for a living and is motivated and not just a Fat Lazy know it all who just looks out for herself and actually isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Chris needs to get out while there is still no paper between them. She is rude to him and a sloppy unorganized mess. These are all things that will drive him crazy and cause her to start screaming nasty stuff at him and they will be in Divorce court by 2023 for Amys 2nd and last divorce. She goes on to have a new show featuring Dwarf Cat Ladies in the Pacific Northwest. She has no relationship skills. Dwarfs dont exactly get to go on a lot of dates where you learn how to talk and interact with other people. Like what seems like 90% of Dwarfs, they meet at a yearly Dwarf convention and they look at each other and say you aint too bad. lets get married. Amy has really let herself go in her 50s. She is almost wider than she is tall. Her thighs and butt are HUGE!!! and she can hardly walk around the farm with those huge thighs in tow. I cringe when I think about her and Chris' sex life. It cant be pretty. she hasnt aged well in the face either. She never put a drop of sunscreen on her face and 56 years later it really shows. Like me. I did the dame thing. Sun sun sun. no protection whatsoever, so I know how it feels.

Chris can do so much better. He needs to really think it through before he signs anything permanent. Right now he can get on his bike and head for the hills without Amys screaming and yelling. Learn from Matts 30 year nightmare. Maybe not the entire 30 years. just the last 10 or 15.

Run Chris Run!!!!

I've been asking "Where's Waldo?"....... nice to see you here again!  ❤️👍

• Love 2

Maybe the goldfish will put his fin down and stop the wedding!  I can buy Amy and Chris as a couple they just don’t seem overly in love.  I think they enjoy each other’s company. On top of that, I think Amy enjoys “sticking it to Matt” with her “second act”, meanwhile Matt doesn’t give a damn, and if anything he’s probably glad.  I think Chris gets to have a relationship, enjoy the show perks, and only deal with her antics part-time because Matt lives rent-free in her head.  Besides Molly, the family seems like a bitter harpy, an egomaniac, and a few dolts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

She looks like a poster woman for "partying too hard the night before"

It was a video, so much worse than just a pic..

Her voice was hoarse like a frog, her eyes were swollen with dark circles and she went on and on about not being able to sleep while holding the camera inches from her face.  😫

• Love 4

Amy had a live just now. Nothing earth shattering, but she did say both Jeremy and Zach  made offers on the farm house. I don’t watch, so I don’t know if that was on the show. Nothing came of them, though.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy had a live just now. Nothing earth shattering, but she did say both Jeremy and Zach  made offers on the farm house. I don’t watch, so I don’t know if that was on the show. Nothing came of them, though.

Interesting they both made offers.  It would seem like Zacks offer would hold more weight since he and his family are pretty much the show.

I said before I don't think Matt wants to sell one stick of Roloff farm after the bigger war he waged with Amy to get it.  I always thought he might come up with some rental agreement with Zack to keep the show moving along.

Time will tell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

i just Watched s20ep8 Whos afraid of baby Lilah?

Its the episode where Tori gives birth to Lilah and Jackson is all bent out of shape having to deal with his new sister AKA the foreign object that is cutting into his time with his parents and family. This really shows the Pussifiction of America. We just need to let him be and warm uo to her on his own calendar. Bullshit! this is your sister. You will Love her and look out for her and you will like her starting right now. And I am so tired hearing about how babies are so cute and they look like their mom and dad. No they dont. All babies are nasty dirty bloody and slimy ugly little creatures. all babies. no exceptions. Now some are way uglier than others but until they get a few months old and start to actually do things and act like human beings and not some drooling helpless poop and piss factory. That's all they are good for the first year or so. Right after I was born and my brother began to act like Jackson wanting nothing to do with me. My mom put my older brother in a very small room with me for several hours checking up on us regularly and she said there was a lot of noise and crying but a few hours later i had a brother who realized I wasnt going anywhere. they better get these 2 kids ready for the real world where they will be made fun of and teased to no end. I think it is very selfish for Zach and Tori to continue having kids who have a 50/50 chance of being born a dwarf and all of the potential medical issues that can come with that. If they want kids so bad there are so many healthy babies out there in need of  good, loving home. Like Matt and Jen from the Little Couple. I still dont know why they had to go to China and India to adopt when the good Ole USA has plenty of kids who need a home. Even the Johnstons down in Forsyth GA an

I feel so sorry for Lilah. Its one thing to have a dwarf boy but a dwarf girl is going to be teased and made fun of by the Mean girls. Her head is already huige and she looks like my English Bulldog drooling with her mouth hanging open, unfortunately for most babies that will go away but for Lilah i dont think that will be the case.babies who ca

I have a question for anyone in the know. do all dwarves have mouths with a lot of their gums showing when they smile. I notice that both Zach and Amy have big teeth and bigger gums and even bigger heads. Its too bad that the bigger head doesn't mean a bigger better brain. its very obvious thats not the case with Amy and Zach. Zach is definitely just a high school diploma kind of guy who just wants to kick a soccer ball around the rest of his life. Not much motivation in his and Torus family. neither one has any real life experience. Marrying the only person you ever date is a recipe for disaster. But it is good for continuous TV shows and income. They can cover Zach and Tori and their 9 dwarf kids. 5 of them healthy and 4 with special needs and their lives on the farm and then cover Jacob moving back with some hippy chic and Jeremys Divorce from Audry after 7 years married with just there one daughter who they fight over in the courts and then after 10 years Tori has had enough of Zachs' Laziness, stupidity, don't care attitude soccer bum and she will file for divorce which will give us years of "quality" TV. Oh and while Im looking at him right now. Zach and Tori need to get Jacksons bowed legs taken care of ASAP. Im no orthopedic expert but that boy could wrap his legs around a horse with no issues but for walking around every day they are going to become very painful and it cant be good on his knees and ankles and hip joints. It makes me cringe watching him walk and it isnt going to get any better. It looks way worse than Zachs legs ever have.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for my family members who died due to another  healthy 19 yr. old family members carelessness and need to go out and party when she was told not to go and promised not to go and went anyway and brought Covic-19 home only to ultimately kill 6 of her older and elderly family members and counting. several are still in the ICU down in Orlando FL

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Waldopepper said:

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for my family members who died due to another  healthy 19 yr. old family members carelessness and need to go out and party when she was told not to go and promised not to go and went anyway and brought Covic-19 home only to ultimately kill 6 of her older and elderly family members and counting. several are still in the ICU down in Orlando FL

So sorry for your family.  Wishing those still fighting a full recovery.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Waldopepper said:

All babies are nasty dirty bloody and slimy ugly little creatures. all babies. no exceptions. Now some are way uglier than others but until they get a few months old and start to actually do things and act like human beings and not some drooling helpless poop and piss factory. That's all they are good for the first year or so.

Good grief!  I guess you aren't a parent.  I find babies adorable the first year of their lives with so many changes from month to month.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Waldopepper said:

I have a question for anyone in the know. do all dwarves have mouths with a lot of their gums showing when they smile. I notice that both Zach and Amy have big teeth and bigger gums and even bigger heads. 

There are different types of dwarfism, resulting in different physical manifestations.  Amy and Zach have achondroplasia, which can cause:

• Relatively long trunk
  • Short arms and legs
  • Short hands and fingers
  • Disproportionately large head with a prominent forehead
  • Large, prominent forehead
  • Bowed legs
  • Curved spine

I'm so sorry that your family has been so horrendously impacted by Covid.  I have NO patience for people who do not respect the rights of others who choose to protect themselves as much as they can. 

We were just at Walmart.  We go in at 7:00, as soon as they open, grab our stuff, pay, and get out.  This morning, I stopped at Customer Service to complain about EMPLOYEES not wearing their masks correctly, and others pulling them completely off as they were leaving the store at the end of their shifts . . . while they were still in the store!!!  Just as I was turning around to leave customer service, there was a customer who had just checked out.  He was obviously in a high-risk category (over 60), but had pulled his mask down below his mouth.  In a very nice voice, I said, "Oh, sir . . . your mask slipped down."  He pulled it down the rest of the way and stuck his tongue out at me.  I simply pulled up enough fingers (one) to indicate my opinion of his IQ and showed it to him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I simply pulled up enough fingers (one) to indicate my opinion of his IQ and showed it to him.

Hilarious! Completely agree on masks. A friend of mine (not such a great friend anymore) was regaling me on how stupid masks were aand how he couldn't wear one because she would instantly have an asthma attack and guess who got Covid? And who is now complaining mightily about being a long haul sufferer... and who also still won't wear a damn mask?

• Love 3

Cost comparison:

Amy's cap:  $24.50 plus $3.97 shipping

Walmart (prettier) matching cap, scarf, mittens set:  $21.69 . . . free shipping

What's really funny is that when you go to her "Products" page on her website, everything is listed in alphabetical order by default.  And almost every product name starts with "Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen" or "Amy's ______" and then actual product name.  Terrible design plan.

I never cease to be amazed at the hubris of certain people in the Roloff clan.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Between her video from the other night with huge bags under her eyes because she couldn't sleep and now this....

She looks like a crackhead on skid row

Well Put. She is not aging very well. Not sure if that is a side effect of her dwarfism or just a lack of taking care of herself and her skin for the last 30 years. I am waiting to hear that Chris has broke it off with Amy. Her true colors are really showing and he is such a nice, considerate, sweet man who deserves way better than Amy. He is organized and clean and she is neither and she thinks its funny that it bothers him. Moving in with a Hoarder in your 50s when youve spent your entire life being clean and organized has got to be tough. I think that Chris feels hes in a tough situation. He is probably done with her BS but he doesnt want to be the Jerk who dumps poor ole Amy Roloff but I think it would be best for both of them. She has never even lived with anyone but Matt and her kids and Im pretty sure that Matt is her first and only boyfriend then husband. She doesnt know how to date or be single. She needs to just live in that new house of hers by herself and not make Chris' life miserable for the next decade until he has had enough..

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

846074E6-8689-48A0-8A2A-EB49486827E1.jpeg

9F88C500-89EE-421D-A14D-75BCAA1458EF.jpeg

I'm not a big fancy cook, so I googled to find out what a "fallon" of sour cream is.  Google doesn't know either.  Does she mean "gallon" or maybe "dollop"????  Is there a class one must take to become fluent in Amyese?

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Amy's Life Quote....

All ready for your Christmas shopping and available on tote bags, backpacks, throw blankets, tea towels and framed posters...

amylife.jpg

amylife2.jpg

Look up "hubris" in the dictionary.  Same picture. (TIC)

• LOL 8
7 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Amy's Life Quote....

All ready for your Christmas shopping and available on tote bags, backpacks, throw blankets, tea towels and framed posters...

amylife.jpg

amylife2.jpg

Excellent!...I've been going crazy trying to decide what to give AZChristian and LucyEth for Christmas... This is perfect... A 24x36 framed poster for both ☑ 

'Tis the season to be jolly.. Fa la la la la...la la la la.. 🎶 

😉

• LOL 9
44 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Excellent!...I've been going crazy trying to decide what to give AZChristian and LucyEth for Christmas... This is perfect... A 24x36 framed poster for both ☑ 

😉

Is that a promise or a threat? 

LOL.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Amy's Life Quote....

amylife.jpg

amylife2.jpg

For $110.00 you'd think she'd have somebody proofread her Life Quote......"in all its UP and downs"😀

Does she have any holiday cooking videos posted yet? I could use a good laugh!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, chenoa333 said:

For $110.00 you'd think she'd have somebody proofread her Life Quote......"in all its UP and downs"😀

Does she have any holiday cooking videos posted yet? I could use a good laugh!

Why would she hire a proofreader at this point?  We all expect typos, misspelled words, and mispronunciations at this point.

I guess I should be glad that @Joan of Argh didn't threaten to send me some of Amy's fudge or coffee.  

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

😉

Darn, I was getting that for you!🤣

• LOL 6

A few gems from the live chat.  Amy said pacific instead of specific, she also mispronounced Parmesan again and Lisa corrected her again.  She keeps trying to quote the Bible about faith the size of a mustard seed but does not quite get it right, saying have hope the size of a mustard seed.  Jacob was trying to call her during the live, she dismissed the call and said she would have to call him back.  Chris made an appearance and they talked about being at the farm this weekend.  Chris said he is getting to fire the cannon?  Amy said something about he would be firing at her and Matt.  He then said “oh I will definitely be aiming for Matt”. Amy then planted a kiss on him and Lisa roared with laughter.  Lisa took every opportunity to slam Matt as usual.  They also did their usual damage control and Lisa sang Amy’s praises.  

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Pearls of wisdom from a reality TV personality.  Not sure who would want to hang a statement made by her on their wall.

Back at the beginning of Covid, our daughter and her husband gave us a wonderful gift - a jigsaw puzzle composed of 8 pictures of my husband and me on vacation.  After putting it together, we bought puzzle glue and a frame.  The end product was the size of Amy's large poster and cost a lot less . . . and means immeasurably more. 

If I want an inspirational quote on my wall, I think I'll go to the Bible or something.  Not to a reality show personality.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Why would she hire a proofreader at this point?  We all expect typos, misspelled words, and mispronunciations at this point.

I guess I should be glad that @Joan of Argh didn't threaten to send me some of Amy's fudge or coffee.  

Especially that Lemon fudge!  Gives me the willies!!!!

• LOL 7
On 10/29/2020 at 8:37 AM, ginger90 said:

846074E6-8689-48A0-8A2A-EB49486827E1.jpeg

9F88C500-89EE-421D-A14D-75BCAA1458EF.jpeg

On 10/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, AZChristian said:

I'm not a big fancy cook, so I googled to find out what a "fallon" of sour cream is.  Google doesn't know either.  Does she mean "gallon" or maybe "dollop"????  Is there a class one must take to become fluent in Amyese?

I think I figured it out! Could she have been tying to say a quenelle of sour cream? I have only heard TV chefs using the term for ice cream or butter, foods that are more formable than sour cream. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1