Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm really curious about who's moving into the big house?  I was thinking it might be Tori and Zack but if I'm not mistaken all the bedrooms are on the second floor except for the master on the first floor.

I genuinely don't understand why people think stairs are an issue. The only Roloff with a real here and now issue with stairs is Matt. Matt bought the original property knowing it was a two story house. When it went through its massive remodel, he could have spread it out ranch style and eliminated the second story and instead expanded the second story into more living space. In the plans for the "dream house", that also appears to be a two story house. 

Amy owns a two story house.

Zach and Tory own a house of stairs and never complain about it.

Jeremy and Audrey own a two story house.

No one Roloff seems bothered by a house with stairs. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It would make a nice B&B.  Amy once thought about doing that, until she shadowed a B&B owner after staying at her place on an episode several years ago.  You could see Amy's level of interest plummet when she found out she couldn't just be a grande dame, just greeting the guests and being the hostess.  When the owner was making beds, Amy said, "Don't you have staff to do that?"  The owner responded, "If the staff doesn't show up, I have to do it.  We still have guests coming, and they expect clean linens and a nice environment."  

She never mentioned it on the show again.  Come to think of it, maybe Amy doesn't know HOW to put clean sheets on beds.  

Didn't she also want to open a restaurant and do the cooking?

I seem to remember a feeble attempt where she had a pop up place on an episode with Jeremy and Zach helping but it never went anywhere.

Seems like Matt is the only one capable of running a business.

Amy is in the too lazy and dumb category with the kids she raised

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Jeremy and Audrey are of normal size.  They don't have bowed, very short legs.  

Then ignore them.

Matt has dwarfism and a severe disability and intentionally bought a two story house. When remodeling the two story house, he extended the second story. On the plan for his new house, he's also planning it to be two storied.

Amy has dwarfism and agreed to a house with two stories with Matt, including the remodel. She also intentionally bought a large two story house for her new home.

Zach and Tory bought a home with stairs galore. 

Who in the Roloff family disdains stairs to where they choose a ranch style home? All the dwarfs intentionally have homes with stairs.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Each house mentioned, also includes someone of “average height”, as did the original house, and the remodeled one. Matt and Caryn’s house also will.

I think Matt will put an elevator in his new home

The farm house would be an improvement for Zach and Tori since theres only one set of stairs unlike their house where there's stairs in between almost every room.

I still can't believe they bought that place it's a nightmare and will probably be hard to sell if they ever want to move.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Each house mentioned, also includes someone of “average height”, as did the original house, and the remodeled one. Matt and Caryn’s house also will.

I assure you as an average height person that we're fully capable of living in one story houses. I thought the point was that stairs were more difficult for dwarfs but Matt, Amy, and Zach have consistently chosen houses with stairs despite their disabilities.  Heck, I was even corrected that Jeremy and Auj are average height and therefore not germane to the discussion when I mentioned they were Roloffs who chose second story houses. My point is that all the dwarf Roloffs intentionally chose homes with stairs so they obviously don't mind or don't care about the difficulty.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

And this was actually one of Matt's passive aggressive "gifts". Amy was told they were going on a romantic little trip to celebrate their anniversary and didn't find out until they checked in that her vacation was the gift of work while Matt watched and made cheap shots about it on camera. For the record, Matt was NOT supportive of the B&B idea.

This isn't factually accurate, sorry. The "Matt dumps a lot of work on Amy under the guise of learning the b&b business while on a romantic getaway" episode was way back before they even separated. Later, after the separation, Amy was indeed discussing the B&B idea when they were doing the stupid "glamping" episode. 

No one in the family is a likely B&B owner. Matt clearly doesn't like the idea and doesn't have a hospitality bone in his body. (this isn't a knock on Matt btw, not everyone has the right personality, I don't either) Amy doesn't have a sustained interest in it - I think she likes the idea of having guests on a weekend and doing fun things with the guests but the nitty gritty of booking and getting customers and creating a sustainable business that she would have to tend constantly doesn't fit her life. Jer and Auj have talked about it but Jer is lazy and dumb and like Matt in lacking the hospitality gene and Audrey is too savvy with business to attach herself to something doomed to fail. ((B&Bs aren't easy successes). Zach and Tory fall into the too lazy and too dumb.

And the big house isn't that great of a location. I know it's on a tv show but honestly, I doubt guests would be allowed to wander freely around the property and frankly not all parts of the farm are super picture perfect. 

My in-laws ran a successful B&B for several years, mostly without staff.  It's not for people who want to travel or even take long weekends because a lot of the business is on weekends and there's not a huge profit margin to hire staff.  Plus, it a crap-ton of grunt work.  Now, with COVID, it could really be a disaster.  In my in-laws' case, they lived in part of the B&B, so without clients, they would have lost their own home and their business.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I genuinely don't understand why people think stairs are an issue. The only Roloff with a real here and now issue with stairs is Matt. Matt bought the original property knowing it was a two story house. When it went through its massive remodel, he could have spread it out ranch style and eliminated the second story and instead expanded the second story into more living space. In the plans for the "dream house", that also appears to be a two story house. 

Amy owns a two story house.

Zach and Tory own a house of stairs and never complain about it.

Jeremy and Audrey own a two story house.

No one Roloff seems bothered by a house with stairs. 

All of the little people on TLC's shows live in 2-story houses.  Jen and Bill from "The Little Couple" do have an elevator, but I think they've both had their hips replaced more than once.  Personally, since all the Roloffs and the other people from TLC's little people shows who buy homes are functioning adults, I figure they know better about whether they should live in a home with stairs than I do. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Bill and Jan (The Little Couple) have an elevator in their home.

My apologies I posted the same before I read all of the responses.  They do have an elevator, but both have serious orthopedic issues due to the type of dwarfism they have.  I think they've both had their hips replaced more than once.  And, Jen has a spine issue that a fall down the stairs may end up being catastrophic for her.

2 hours ago, readheaded said:

My in-laws ran a successful B&B for several years, mostly without staff.  It's not for people who want to travel or even take long weekends because a lot of the business is on weekends and there's not a huge profit margin to hire staff.  Plus, it a crap-ton of grunt work.  Now, with COVID, it could really be a disaster.  In my in-laws' case, they lived in part of the B&B, so without clients, they would have lost their own home and their business.

Honestly anything travel related is taking a significant hit. It's probably lucky that no one in the Roloff clan really ran with a "turn the big house into a B&B" idea.

I mean no disrespect to Matt when I say I am certain pumpkin season is taking a HUGE hit from covid and I have genuinely wondered if he'll need to put his dream house plans on hold for a bit because of the financial hit. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

And this was actually one of Matt's passive aggressive "gifts". Amy was told they were going on a romantic little trip to celebrate their anniversary and didn't find out until they checked in that her vacation was the gift of work while Matt watched and made cheap shots about it on camera. For the record, Matt was NOT supportive of the B&B idea.

I remember an episode where Amy worked in a B & B in the 11th season.  Matt took Amy on a trip to celebrate her 50th birthday and their 25th anniversary.   There were seven experience gifts that seemed really thoughtful and not at all passive aggressive. Matt said the trip and the gifts were to relive memories, rekindle the fire and help Amy knock some items off her bucket list.

1) Matt arranged for her to run a B & B in Solvang, CA as running a B & B had been one of her dreams since college

--Amy seemed to enjoy it, also saying it was hard work. The experience gave her a lot to think about and she thinks she still wants to run a B &B

2) Amy always wanted to perform on stage, so Matt enrolled her in an improv class that offered an opportunity to perform in front of an audience

--Amy said she was really glad to get improv off her bucket list.  it was nerve-racking experience, but being able to say it was something she'd done in life is a really great feeling

3) Matt takes Amy hang gliding with Jeremy in tow to take photos

--Amy giggled and said she loved it and wished she could go up again, for longer

4) Matt then tried to recreate a photo from their courtship n San Francisco

--Amy said it brought back some nice memories, some romantic memories.  She thought as they got older they needed to take more of those moments

5) Matt took her to Carmel by the Sea to the same hotel and room that they had spent their honeymoon.  He arranged to have some of their photos put in the room.

--Amy said it was cool, a special moment

6) They went out to eat and Matt arranged for Amy to knock another item off her list, working in a restaurant with a chef

--Amy was beaming the whole time she was in the kitchen

7)  Matt attempted to relive a cookout they had on a beach

--There were mishaps and Amy says it is okay.  Simple is good.  And it was neat that Matt would think to do it again

Amy said the trip brought back good memories.

There were many times when their failing marriage was front and center.  I don't remember it in this episode.  In rewatching, this one was sad just because we know the marriage wasn't saved.  They both seemed to be trying to save their marriage, and seemed hopeful. 

-

Edited by PDXlulu
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

I remember an episode where Amy worked in a B & B in the 11th season.  Matt took Amy on a trip to celebrate her 50th birthday and their 25th anniversary.   There were seven experience gifts that seemed really thoughtful and not at all passive aggressive. Matt said the trip and the gifts were to relive memories, rekindle the fire and help Amy knock some items off her bucket list.

Done as an episode so not arranged by Matt.  He may have given a list of suggestions to production, but they would have coordinated it all because they have to arrange for filming agreements, contracts, and permits.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

--Amy seemed to enjoy it, also saying it was hard work. The experience gave her a lot to think about and she thinks she still wants to run a B &B

Yet it is specifically cited by other posters as an incident where Amy learned it was too much work, disliked the work, and she never broached running a B&B again (except that she did). 

Can we all pick a lane? 

Matt spent most of his time mocking her on camera.

7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Done as an episode so not arranged by Matt.  He may have given a list of suggestions to production, but they would have coordinated it all because they have to arrange for filming agreements, contracts, and permits.

This. 

During this time Matt was refusing counseling verifiable in court documents. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I wish she would have moved her head to her right just a little to get that huge electric pole out of the background. And someone please tell her to get a selfie stick. 

If they didn't want stairs they would not have bought stairs. I think Tori and Zach are doing their kids a good deed by introducing them to stairs at a young age. The real world has stairs that will have to be navigated. Stairs are stairs, for dwarfs and non dwarfs. If the kids one day can't do stairs in the home, I have no doubt that there will be a fix brought in as a solution for it. 

Sadly, she has one, though most of her pictures don’t look like it.  Most of her pictures look awful, but I guess at least we can say she doesn’t photoshop them to death.  I binged watched several episodes this weekend and Amy seemed miserable in most of them.  She appears to be a slob or at least slovenly, which doesn’t really help when she’s shilling food products.  I’m not sure how much of this will she or won’t she crap is producer-driven and how much of it is just Amy being indecisive.  I probably wouldn’t have thought much about it, if she weren’t always jabbering about her second act.  I mean she’s engaged to be marry and 90% of her talking heads are about Matt....same can be said for Matt about Amy, the difference being I don’t think he’s hash tagging secondact in every post.  

Honestly, the need to wrap up this farm fight, it’s boring and repetitive.  I wouldn’t mind some scenes of Chris and Caryn separate from the family, and renovations of the farm or Amy’s house.  I wouldn’t even mind appearances by Amy’s dopey friends as long as it doesn’t turn into a Matt complaint session.  Also, is there something in the contract that doesn’t allow for us to see Amy doing more of her cooking segments? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen more than enough on IG, but at least it’s something new for the show.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Are those fashion accessories part of a costume costume she's wearing? The polka dot hair bow, polka dot glasses, pearl (?) necklace and earrings?

It’s a bit blurry, but this is the outfit:

A1D82547-C459-4757-8E67-182017EA1EAD.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Sounds like Matt tried to make Amy happy and do nice things for her.  IMO, he was the only one trying.  

But no matter what, some will turn everything he does around to make it sound like he did it as a manifestation of his need to control.  I remember seeing so many episodes where he appeared to me to be doing nice things for her, and she was rude and/or unappreciative in response.  Even before the divorce, I felt badly for him about how she treated him.  Even with all of his faults and misdeeds (like the DWI), he still tried to do nice things for her, and she'd just dump cold water on his attempts.  It's one of the reasons I stopped watching the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But no matter what, some will turn everything he does around to make it sound like he did it as a manifestation of his need to control.  I remember seeing so many episodes where he appeared to me to be doing nice things for her, and she was rude and/or unappreciative in response. 

Exactly!

• Love 9

Honestly, when the show first started I probably leaned more towards Amy side but as the years grew I settled more towards the middle with a slight lean towards Matt.  I turned somewhere around the time she “hopped” on the County inspector’s lap/jammed her way into his vehicle and then claimed to be mistreated or scared because she was a little person. Even when Matt tries to do something nice she just seems miserable, which I’m not saying he was great or even good, but I do think she makes it difficult to want to be around her. FWIW I always thought Caryn and Matt had some sort of emotional affair at the least although I have no proof, but Amy seemed irritating even before that if it’s true.  I personally think Amy and Matt got married too quickly and Amy never thought she could do better than Matt.  Chris is theoretically “better” than Matt according to Amy and she still seems miserable. It’s exhausting and I only deal with her once a week.  Just so it’s clear I sometimes think Matt’s an ass but he doesn’t seem disgruntled.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Honestly, when the show first started I probably leaned more towards Amy side but as the years grew I settled more towards the middle with a slight lean towards Matt.  I turned somewhere around the time she “hopped” on the County inspector’s lap/jammed her way into his vehicle and then claimed to be mistreated or scared because she was a little person. Even when Matt tries to do something nice she just seems miserable, which I’m not saying he was great or even good, but I do think she makes it difficult to want to be around her. FWIW I always thought Caryn and Matt had some sort of emotional affair at the least although I have no proof, but Amy seemed irritating even before that if it’s true.  I personally think Amy and Matt got married too quickly and Amy never thought she could do better than Matt.  Chris is theoretically “better” than Matt according to Amy and she still seems miserable. It’s exhausting and I only deal with her once a week.  Just so it’s clear I sometimes think Matt’s an ass but he doesn’t seem disgruntled.

Of course he isn’t disgruntled, his life’s proceeding along just as he’s planned. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Chris is theoretically “better” than Matt according to Amy and she still seems miserable. 

She is miserable because she is still angry about the divorce.  IMO she is still in love with Matt and is settling for Chris so she isn’t alone.  If she were really thrilled with her “second act” with Chris, she wouldn’t be so easily set off by Matt and nasty.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She is miserable because she is still angry about the divorce.  IMO she is still in love with Matt and is settling for Chris so she isn’t alone.  If she were really thrilled with her “second act” with Chris, she wouldn’t be so easily set off by Matt and nasty.  

Exactly... she can't stand the fact that Matt is happy and couldn't care less what she's doing, who she's dating, where she's going etc.

I think she wanted Chris because she thought Matt would be jealous and intimidated by him but it backfired, Matt immediately welcomed Chris, befriended him and Chris reciprocated.

JMO but I don't think Amy will ever be happy she thought she'd always have Matt to kick around, she planned on nagging and bitching at him until he was in the grave but Matt pulled the rug out from under her and ruined all her fun.

Now Matt is happy as a clam while Amy wallows around in her anger.

for someone who's supposedly over the moon in love with her fabulous new man Chris she sure seems miserable, I think Matt should cut off all communication with her other than business conversations, he shouldn't hang around her home and she shouldn't hang around his home.

She's Chris's problem now and I can't wait to see how long it takes her to ruin this relationship.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but I don't think Amy will ever be happy she thought she'd always have Matt to kick around, she planned on nagging and bitching at him until he was in the grave but Matt pulled the rug out from under her and ruined all her fun.

This!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

, I think Matt should cut off all communication with her other than business conversations, he shouldn't hang around her home and she shouldn't hang around his home.

Of course, its impossible for *Matt* to stop hanging around her home. Mat's been SO HAPPY with the living situation, he's installed a spite fence to make it clear where the property line is but still waltzes over to Amy's home, enters with knocking, paws her belongings and then heads over to his office on the property on her side of the fence to then sit down with his lover Caryn and yup, complain about Amy. Matt's SO HAPPY when he's bitching and griping to Caryn about Amy, thats NEVER Matt actually bitching and griping, because Matt never thinks of Amy and has let it ALL GO... and when he is harping and moaning how AMY is holding up his plans to build his dream house, thats Matt SO HAPPY about that situation! 

I mean really, Matt is as wrapped up and INTO this drama as much as Amy is and painting him as so over it belays what he see on screen where Matt has spent years complaining that he didn't get a fair deal in the divorce and is forced to live in the DW that was adversely affecting his health and how its always Amy who is in the way of his plans for the farm. 

They absolutely need to separate their lives and that is actually why I am all for Amy moving and don't understand why Matt wants to be besties with Amy's lover Chris - that, by the way, is Matt forcing himself into Amy's social circle which fyi is a sign Matt isn't over it and done. If he was, he'd be "Chris who?" not "Gosh, I just don't understand why my exwife Amy has such a problem with my wanting to be buddies with her boyfriend and have him over to do guy things with me". 

I'm genuinely curious to see how Matt handles the removal of Amy as his life bitch point. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I was on another site last night, they were discussing Chris's house and someone posted his address so I looked it up.

He lives in West Linn, Oregon not sure how far that is from Amy's house.

I looked around, it's an older neighborhood, the homes and yards looked well cared for...he has a big yard and I'm glad I don't have to mow it. 😋

chrislast.png

Edited by Dustbunny
sorry wrong quote and now it's stuck
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

My opinion:  She hasn't been in love with Matt for a long, long time.  She just doesn't want him to be happy.  He is - and has been for a long time - the name on her shit list that is written in indelible ink.  Sadly, the person affected the most by her attitude is herself.

My female birth vessel could have been Amy's mentor in how to choose negativity in life.  She died alone in a nursing home, with no relationship with any of her living children.  I sincerely hope that doesn't happen to Amy, but there's only one person who can change Amy.  She needs to let go of the past and truly focus on her second act.  Right now, she sounds like the lyrics from "I'm Henery the Eighth, I Am" . . . "Second verse, same as the first."

Every bit of energy she spends on hating Matt is one bit of energy less that she has for loving - and being happy with - Chris.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I was on another site last night, they were discussing Chris's house and someone posted his address so I looked it up.

I looked around, it's an older neighborhood, the homes and yards looked well cared for...he has a big yard and I'm glad I don't have to mow it. 😋

chrislast.png

If the house is correct, he bought it in 2003.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

chrislast.png

I like that house. Not sure what the interior looks like but probably has plenty of room for Chris's fish.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She hasn't been in love with Matt for a long, long time.  She just doesn't want him to be happy.  He is - and has been for a long time - the name on her shit list that is written in indelible ink.  Sadly, the person affected the most by her attitude is herself.

In fairness, I just don't see Matt being different in this.  If this was about *being happy* then why did Matt move to the double wide that per his own words, caused him intense physical pain to live in? For years? When he could just pull the trigger and force the sale of the farm? He professes to love Arizona but what is he doing? Living on the farm he supposedly dislikes. He complained and complained how Amy wouldn't let him build his dream house when in fact she never said no, she said she wasn't paying for it. And where is Matt now? Living in the double wide, planning to build the dream house he refused to start because Amy wouldn't fund it... and look at who is funding it now.  I mean, he's building a house for spite at this point - he's going to over improve one of the properties to build  a brand new customized McMansion because the perfect good, customized for Matt McMansion is covered with Amy cooties and he can't bear it. How is THAT being over it?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Sadly, I don’t even think she’s in love with him, I think she just doesn’t want him to be happy.  At most, I think she might still be in love with what she thought her life could have been on the farm, an imagined life.  Just my opinion.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She needs to move on and be happy with her new life partner the way Matt is with Caryn.

Matt and Caryn who are so over it, they are building a new house rather than live in the big house? Because of Amy's ghostly prescence? If you're spending a ton of money to avoid living in your old house because the ex lived there too, you're not over it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

It’s perfectly reasonable to build a new home.   Very few would want to live in the home of their partner/husband’s ex, not to mention that the big house is showing a lot of wear and tear.  Matt would probably live there but I cannot blame Caryn for not wanting to do it, she even stated she would never live in the big house.  Has nothing to do with being over someone, I am sure he is building new for Caryn. Would Amy live in the DW with Chris?  No way!

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Very few would want to live in the home of their partner/husband’s ex, not to mention that the big house is showing a lot of wear and tear.

Wear and tear that Matt is fixing right? 

And it isn't as though we're talking about a house Matt never lived in and was just solely Amy's house... there's any number of episodes where Matt brags the big house was built to be the home he retired in. 

25 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Matt would probably live there but I cannot blame Caryn for not wanting to do it, she even stated she would never live in the big house.

Whole different issue but if Caryn did nothing wrong, why would she have a problem living in the big house? More seriously, I just find it hard to buy that refusing to live in the home he raised his children in because the now ex-wife lived there for a few years by herself isn't an indicator that he might not be totally over it. In fact someone who was totally over the ex would really have no problem with it. He'll end up spending upwards of hundreds of thousands of dollars just to put up a new house on one of the two properties that would be completely unneeded if he was really over his ex wife. 

36 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Would Amy live in the DW with Chris?

If she had the choice between living in the double wide or blowing 60k or so to place a new DW somewhere else on the property because Chris had the vapors over living in the same home as her ex, and Matt's prescence and changes had ruined the DW for her, I would certainly question whether she was being mature about the situation or over Matt, yes. And I suspect some people would be on that like nobody's business as a sign she wasn't over Matt because she wouldn't live in his home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Probably a week and half ago I went back to the beginning of this forum  to refresh my memory and found  it quite interesting. Tunes were very different for the majority of posters. 
I don’t think Amy is in love with Matt just resentful.  They each thought there was not much choice out there.  I remember the yearly little people conferences they would go to he’d push Zack into mingling with girls before he was ready.  Amy   had a husband that carried on a long affair with someone she looked at as a friend that broke up their  marriage. He moved out for his privacy and proceeded to get her off the farm entirely.  Caryn was in his ear non stop saying she wants her off.  I notice now she’s making herself sound so concerned and reasonable because she got what she wanted, not to see Amy to remind herself what a crap, person she is.  I wanted the divorce from my high school boyfriend but needless to say he became  Disneyland Daddy dealing only with every other weekend , not a teacher conference or doctor appointment not a home cooked meal or baseball game or pay for braces etc.  He showered  his step son with anything he wanted and still does.  So I totally get her resentment , Matt is  Disneyland grandpa and busy rewriting history.  
He bought caryns parents house ,the double wide isn’t good enough and caryn won’t live in Amy’s house. He  now needs a massive dream home for them and his kingdom.  Pearls and socks don’t bug me but extravagance to make himself a big shot does. He’s pitiful.   He’s a little man in every way.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If the house is correct, he bought it in 2003.

That's correct,  I belong to the same private chat group but I should probably let Dustbunny post the info (within the rules of this site of course)

There was a ton of information including his address, vehicle loans, mortgage info, speeding tickets, employment history, relatives names and addresses and on and on... I didn't read all of it.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Removed link

If I were Chris, I would be concerned about the amount of emotional tie that Amy still has about Matt. She is not free despite her divorce papers. Chris needs to run for the hills, enjoy the nice house he has and find a woman who is not bitter over her past and one who is truly free of it. He doesn't need the Roloff Family Drama.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I agree she's miserable but what I see is an enormous amount of anger at herself for what she allowed in her life and put up with for so long. I can relate to how she's behaving and what we see on-screen. You can only repress that anger for a certain period of time and the last thing you can do is control what your abuser does in any form. They'll just keep coming at you any way they can. It's a game for Matt and he takes pleasure in it. She needs to come to the realization that she'll never be able to put the sticks back to him so she shouldn't even try. It's a waste of her time and energy and he still has control if she's still reacting.

I don't think she has loved Matt for a very long time and I wish she could address her inner anger so she can be happy with Chris and enjoy the rest of her life. I do think she loves Chris and she is happy with him, but she needs to do some work on herself to get her own turmoil resolved. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

There was a ton of information including his address, vehicle loans, mortgage info, speeding tickets, employment history, relatives names and addresses and on and on... I didn't read all of it.

Was there a receipt for the heart shaped ring😂

• LOL 6