Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Matt doesn’t post half as much as Amy, well I guess because he is not a gourmet chef and doesn’t have to convince everyone that he is deliriously happy with his “second act” and his “next chapter”.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Matt doesn’t post half as much as Amy, well I guess because he is not a gourmet chef and doesn’t have to convince everyone that he is deliriously with his “second act” and his “next chapter”.

Matt did a fine job setting the whole family up for a lifetime of plenty!

Amys still trying to get over her half. Using the second act so we’ll forget her first act!  Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, DonnaMae said:

Obviously they aren't safe distancing.  I haven't hugged my grandchildren in five months. 😩

Good point . . . I was just commenting on the fact that it isn't a picture of Amy's face with hardly anyone else in the frame.  Given that she's just been zooming around on Chris' motorcycle with a bunch of his friends, it's probably not a good idea for her to visit people right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/1/2020 at 7:41 AM, AZChristian said:

Serial killers in prison have fan clubs.  The "Alaskan Bush People" (TOTAL fakes) have fan clubs.  

Yes. Anyone can start a fan club. Speaking of BUSH...the Bush's baked beans dog (now deceased) probably had a fan club. 

So it's no big accomplishment to have a fan club. I know people like Amy so good for her.  

• Love 2

No worries... They're all God's favorites and they have Aujs oils to ward off evil.

But seriously... I can't believe they're visiting after the socializing ALL of them have done recently..

Aug and Jer just spent the last couple weeks or so...., celebrating Aujs birthday with family, traveling around and dining out for their anniversary,  camping with friends, celebrating Margo Bottis birthday with family and friends plus boating with Aujs dad etc just to name a few...., meanwhile Chris and Amy have also been social butterflies... They're a Covid stew waiting to boil over. 🙄

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

Is this the same pic she used before with something stuck in her teeth or is this just a thing with her 🤢

If she can't be bothered to moisturize her face, you know she can't be bothered with flossing her teeth.  Or - apparently - looking in a mirror.

Is that a coffee-table sized book, or is it a poster of the book?  LOL.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wait a minute, aren't indoor gatherings in Oregon limited to 10 people?  Those 3, presumably spouses/partners, a camera guy and a crew guy. Doesn't leave much room for party guests. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Quof said:

Wait a minute, aren't indoor gatherings in Oregon limited to 10 people?  Those 3, presumably spouses/partners, a camera guy and a crew guy. Doesn't leave much room for party guests. 

You KNOW I'm not defending Amy, but . . . 

• The caption says "AFTER house-warming party," not the actual party.
  • It's a selfie, so there's probably not a film crew (or even a photographer).
  • It looks like they're outside.

But most importantly:

• Amy and her kids don't have to follow stinking rules like the rest of us.  (At least not so we've seen.)
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

My extended family doesn't follow the rules either.  It's amazing how many stinking selfish, careless, low information people there are out there.  Even in Roloff land.  I wonder how they'll spin it when it when it airs. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My extended family doesn't follow the rules either.  It's amazing how many stinking selfish, careless, low information people there are out there.  Even in Roloff land.  I wonder how they'll spin it when it when it airs. 

Not just when it airs.  IF - heaven forbid - they start sharing it among themselves and their snowflake friends.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

Is this the same pic she used before with something stuck in her teeth or is this just a thing with her 🤢

..that face, that hair, those teeth *gag* she's a grubby little person  😣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Look at me oh  look at me!  She's really wanting it to be one of her famous up close selfies of AMY!!!!

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A housewarming party was filmed. This screenshot is after the party.

4D89D189-A218-4689-8770-BC30B6B04901.jpeg

Amy looks wasted!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Look at me oh  look at me!  She's really wanting it to be one of her famous up close selfies of AMY!!!!

Amy looks wasted!

they look like 3 old bags and why do they have wrapping paper bows stuck to their heads?

Amy is always trying so hard to convince everyone that she's IN LOVE and her 2nd ACT is so exciting and crazy!!... but all I ever see her doing is being bitchy, acting stupid and doing boring shit. no thanks, I'll stick with my 1st ACT and just enjoy life.

ecb8ac8fb31816e9f30b3ea0dbeaeab4.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/2/2020 at 7:39 PM, Joan of Argh said:

No worries... They're all God's favorites and they have Aujs oils to ward off evil.

But seriously... I can't believe they're visiting after the socializing ALL of them have done recently..

Aug and Jer just spent the last couple weeks or so...., celebrating Aujs birthday with family, traveling around and dining out for their anniversary,  camping with friends, celebrating Margo Bottis birthday with family and friends plus boating with Aujs dad etc just to name a few...., meanwhile Chris and Amy have also been social butterflies... They're a Covid stew waiting to boil over. 🙄

They'll just go along their merry way until one or more of them get sick. Then, we will all be subject to their "Raising Awareness!" posts. We will be lectured about distancing, and masks, and washing our hands - just like they just had this astonishing revelation and simply MUST share this breaking news with us all!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yes. Anyone can start a fan club. Speaking of BUSH...the Bush's baked beans dog (now deceased) probably had a fan club. 

So it's no big accomplishment to have a fan club. I know people like Amy so good for her.  

I loved Duke!!!!  🙂

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder why Chris, his gang and his old lady Amy aren’t at the Motorcycle Rally this weekend in Sturgis SD?  They are big time cool bikers.

Along with 250,000 other people.  SMH.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder why Chris, his gang and his old lady Amy aren’t at the Motorcycle Rally this weekend in Sturgis SD?  They are big time cool bikers.

The atmosphere at Sturgis might be a little wild for Amy..

We went once many years ago when hubby still had a bike and it was an eye opener, biker chicks walking or riding around half naked and dropping their tops to expose their boobs... I felt like we were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras 😲

Or maybe she'd join in like the cannon ball into the pool contest.  😂

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Along with 250,000 other people.  SMH.

Honestly don’t know how they allowed that thing to go on this year.  I am sure there are no masks and social distancing either.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/28/2020 at 9:14 AM, AZChristian said:

And she appears to be holding it all the way out, as far as her arm can go.  Don't all cell phones allow the photographer to zoom in and out before snapping a picture?  Amy always looks to have the photo zoomed all the way in, catching not much more than her face, rather than zooming it out to catch less face and more background.

no, when you have really short arms you don't have the option to zoom out on your phone camera. she likely uses it as zoomed out as it will go.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

no, when you have really short arms you don't have the option to zoom out on your phone camera. she likely uses it as zoomed out as it will go.

I think they have an extension you can put on your camera to extend the distance and boy does Amy need it.

With her money she should be able to do something!

A quick google search turned up several.  https://www.bestbuy.com/site/digipower-quickpod-extreme-monopod-black/1319454.p?skuId=1319454&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1268655&gclid=CjwKCAjwmrn5BRB2EiwAZgL9osLcaIc2aK1xtOn3pcBg-8IqlaBHLhBfyeMXifP0PqaE8vd0-iJsIRoC5gMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

7 minutes ago, readheaded said:

And, just because they enjoy Chris' motorcycle, that doesn't mean Sturgis would be their scene, lol.

I thought it would be right up her alley, second act Amy is very cool and just a blast.  

• LOL 7
On 8/6/2020 at 2:46 PM, LucyEth said:

That other lady not the business partner Lisa always looks like she is scared or shocked by something.  

Thank you, she reminds sort of a scarecrow or puppet, she never looks like she has the proper human emotion.  I don’t think she’s ugly, but she and to a lesser extent the blond co-host seem kinda fake.  I don’t know anything about either one of them but the appearances always seem over scripted.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think they have an extension you can put on your camera to extend the distance and boy does Amy need it.

With her money she should be able to do something!

She could pick up a selfie stick at Walmart for less than $5.

I just did a quick test on my phone.  I have to hold the camera less than 6 inches from my face to get pictures like Amy's (all face, no background).  Her arms are longer than that.  She needs to zoom out or use a selfie stick.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy and Lisa did a “live” the other night. In the part I saw, it was stated that they are 50/50 business partners in Amy Rolloff’s Little Kitchen.

They also had tech trouble again and Amy told Lisa to shut off her sound, when Lisa said “then they will only hear you” Amy sort of not that nicely said so what, that’s okay.  Lisa looked taken back and did not reply.   They both preached a little about social distancing and masks.  Laughed at that one coming from Amy.  Amy also said, she buys toilet paper every time she finds it at the store because she uses a lot of it and said “you know women and all”.  Lisa sort of just ignored that remark.  Amy said they looked at a few wedding venues. They got into the situation in Oregon a little, but Lisa kept saying, lets not get into this too much after taking the safe road with her comments on protesting.  This is for another time and conversation.  I always get a few laughs out the two of them, that’s why I watch.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy and Lisa did a “live” the other night. In the part I saw, it was stated that they are 50/50 business partners in Amy Rolloff’s Little Kitchen.

I think that being in business with Amy would take a lot of patience,... when push comes to shove it's Amy's way or the highway.

I've heard Amy snap at Lisa much like the way she snaps at Matt

• Love 4
On 8/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Are all the ladies self quarantining?  I hope so.  If not, why so close?  And no mask?  Does she hang with them and then hug her grandchildren?  The only contact I have with my best girlfriends are texts, calls and weekly FT session.  It helps, but, still.  WE ALL HAVE senior parents and other high risks people in our families and try to use proper protocol to keep everyone safe.  THAT is a reason to smile and have toast. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Are all the ladies self quarantining?  I hope so.  If not, why so close?  And no mask?  Does she hang with them and then hug her grandchildren?  The only contact I have with my best girlfriends are texts, calls and weekly FT session.  It helps, but, still.  WE ALL HAVE senior parents and other high risks people in our families and try to use proper protocol to keep everyone safe.  THAT is a reason to smile and have toast. 

I don't think any of them are self quarantining... I follow Deb's IG and she's been out and about with family,  celebrating 4th of July etc.

A long time friend of hubby called him a couple weeks ago and was talking about all their recent adventures, vacationing, visiting friends, he also sent some pics of them out and about with crowds of people (no masks) we were kind of shocked because we're still being very careful.

It seems like a lot of people aren't following guidelines and are just doing whatever the hell they want. 👎

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I don't think any of them are self quarantining... I follow Deb's IG and she's been out and about with family,  celebrating 4th of July etc.

A long time friend of hubby called him a couple weeks ago and was talking about all their recent adventures, vacationing, visiting friends, he also sent some pics of them out and about with crowds of people (no masks) we were kind of shocked because we're still being very careful.

It seems like a lot of people aren't following guidelines and are just doing whatever the hell they want. 👎

I wish no one harm, but have zero sympathy for people like that.  

• Love 9

I’ve been watching old episodes on the TLC app, and I had almost forgotten how much Amy nags and complains. It’s actually hilarious to watch the kids snap back at her, because she’s such a wench at certain points.

I think the Yosemite road trip in the RV was a defining moment because she brought the worst energy. At one point, she was going off at Jacob for being a normal bratty brother, but rather than correcting him or taking him aside, she just starts to berate him in front of the other children saying she should have left him at home because he doesn’t know how to behave and how he always annoys everyone. Pretty ironic coming from Amy but he just responds with, “Jerk” and Of course Any has to have the last word, “no, you’re the jerk because...”

Molly seemed particularly done with her nonsense, because at one point, Amy is standing in the RV complaining about the trip and telling Matt they should just go home because no one wants to be there. When suddenly Molly interrupts her mom with this exhausted look on her face and shouts out, “Shuuuuuut up!” No one even blinked and once again Amy can’t read the room and replies, “No Molly, I’m not going to shut up because...” you can almost see everyone let out a sigh.

i can’t imagine taking a road trip with someone like that. I wouldn’t have bLamed them if they made a collective decision to muzzle Amy and tie her to bike rack outside to let her ride out the rest of the trip there. She seemed determined to ruin everyone’s vacation.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Butterycup said:

i can’t imagine taking a road trip with someone like that. I wouldn’t have bLamed them if they made a collective decision to muzzle Amy and tie her to bike rack outside to let her ride out the rest of the trip there. She seemed determined to ruin everyone’s vacation.

Lots of places to hide a body at Yellowstone . . . 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Butterycup said:

I’ve been watching old episodes on the TLC app, and I had almost forgotten how much Amy nags and complains. It’s actually hilarious to watch the kids snap back at her, because she’s such a wench at certain points.

I think the Yosemite road trip in the RV was a defining moment because she brought the worst energy. At one point, she was going off at Jacob for being a normal bratty brother, but rather than correcting him or taking him aside, she just starts to berate him in front of the other children saying she should have left him at home because he doesn’t know how to behave and how he always annoys everyone. Pretty ironic coming from Amy but he just responds with, “Jerk” and Of course Any has to have the last word, “no, you’re the jerk because...”

Molly seemed particularly done with her nonsense, because at one point, Amy is standing in the RV complaining about the trip and telling Matt they should just go home because no one wants to be there. When suddenly Molly interrupts her mom with this exhausted look on her face and shouts out, “Shuuuuuut up!” No one even blinked and once again Amy can’t read the room and replies, “No Molly, I’m not going to shut up because...” you can almost see everyone let out a sigh.

I can't believe the bolded exchanges happened between a parent and a child!  Even if it were between 2 adults that would not fly in my world.  But a kid speaking to a parent like that?  And the parent retorting, rather than bringing down the hammer? 

I'm a very occasional viewer and I've never seen any of the earlier episodes when the kids were young. Are the bolded exchanges typical of Amy's relationship with her kids?  And did/does Matt have the same types of exchanges with them?  What.  The.  Hell.

• Useful 1