Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Still packing...

8AF09D63-0E74-4775-9520-18C5D8D8D143.jpeg

Not everything we do in life is deserving of publishing a selfie.  This is the prime example of why a person should stop taking pictures and actually WORK on a project.  She could have been packed, moved and unpacked in the time she wastes taking bad pictures.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I just watched the episode where Amy and Chris get together with Matt and Caryn.

Caryn says compliment (to Amy): you two seem very well suited to each other.

Amy says: (something like) "well so do you two but you've known each other for a very long time so you should be well suited."

You could just see the anger and jealousy in Amy's face and eyes. She is truly a bitchy witch. 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I just watched the episode where Amy and Chris get together with Matt and Caryn.

Caryn says compliment (to Amy): you two seem very well suited to each other.

Amy says: (something like) "well so do you two but you've known each other for a very long time so you should be well suited."

You could just see the anger and jealousy in Amy's face and eyes. She is truly a bitchy witch. 

I'll never blame her for not embracing Caryn, who has essentially stepped into the life she had for almost 30 years and replaced her on the farm.  If that makes her a bitch, then good for her.  Caryn deserves whatever bitchiness comes her way.

I never understand when the reactions to bad behavior are judged more harshly than the bad behavior, itself.

• Love 17
(edited)
25 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Caryn deserves whatever bitchiness comes her way.

I respect your opinion, but that mindset (Amy's) is what keeps hatred alive. Amy has a new, seemingly great, fiancee. Why not just enjoy the relationship and let go of the anger. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9

Anybody know if Chris will be signing a prenup? I can see Amy not wanting to rock the boat and risk losing him, but she might. I think Matt will definitely want Caryn to sign one. I don't think he really cares about being married again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I respect your opinion, but that mindset (Amy's) is what keeps hatred alive. Amy has a new, seemingly great, fiancee. Why not just enjoy the relationship and let go of the anger. 

I hear that, but it really hasn't been all that long since Amy found out her life was blowing up and SHE gets to decide how long it will take to move on and she's definitely taken many steps forward.  It isn't fair in my mind for Caryn's "kindness" to be used as any metric for Amy.  Caryn's knew before Amy did that Amy's life was going to blow up.

1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Anybody know if Chris will be signing a prenup? I can see Amy not wanting to rock the boat and risk losing him, but she might. I think Matt will definitely want Caryn to sign one. I don't think he really cares about being married again.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chris initiated a pre-nup.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Amy will never stop being a hateful bitch because she loves to be the victim.

Her father has been a negative person his whole life, it's in her DNA

Chris tries his best to get her to move on and be positive but she doesn't want to and for now he smiles and tries his best to encourage but that will get old and he'll grow tired of trying.

If I was Chris I'd be offended that she prefers to wallow in her hatred of Matt rather than bask in the warmth of his love, she should be happy, she's finally away from Matt, she has a new home and she's with her dream man, so now what's the problem?  

The problem is Amy and her negative personality and that will never change, give her a day, a month, a year or 10 years, she'll never change.

I had an aunt just like Amy and she went to her grave with hate on her lips, my mother and other family visited her in hospice the night before she died and rather than enjoying her family around her and comforting her she laid there and used the little strength she had left to bitch about her ex husband who died several years earlier.

So her kids sat there realizing that their love meant nothing to her and she'd rather bitch about their dead father. 😕

• Love 9

I always wondered what the real hard proof was that Matt carried on an affair with Caryn while married to Amy.  Did Amy catch them together?  Did Matt go out at night or not come home with no explanation given?  I don't think I have ever heard any real evidence. His relationship with Caryn obviously developed because his marriage was falling apart. I can't imagine if they were happily married  he would have had an affair.  I don't know the timeline.  Amy couldn't stand Matt, so you would think she would happy she is rid of him and now the only other man she has ever had a relationship with she is also going to marry.  I hope she gets happy and forgets about Matt and Caryn.

• Love 10
On 5/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, ginger90 said:

Here's an idea and tip for her, stop taking close ups of your face! This one is particularly stupid. Why is her face front and center when she wants to get ideas for the windows? She's an idiot. 

And I can't be the only one who remembers when they first stated the show and Matt traveled for work.... and Amy sat home bitching to the kids about him, Zack in particular. She spoke of him with hatred and contempt and they were not even in high school. Jacob was what? Maybe 7 or 8 in that first season? I can't imagine why their marriage fell apart. The house was a sty, she wouldn't make the kids clean and wouldn't let Matt attempt to help or even mention it. I remember when they added rooms on to the house the twins were early teens and they talked about how Zack was too lazy to go to the bathroom at night so he just pissed in a corner of the room for a while. You know the whole house had to reek of pee. But yeah, Matt was the root of all the problems in the home. 

Shockingly to no one, she still has a shit ton of stuff in the farm house, all the preschool crap that she claims is good stuff. Doubtful. It's crap that no one wants. Throw it away. Now her excuse is she can't donate it to anyone right now. Donate it to the garbage men, they will haul it away for you next week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Here's an idea and tip for her, stop taking close ups of your face! This one is particularly stupid. Why is her face front and center when she wants to get ideas for the windows? She's an idiot. 

And I can't be the only one who remembers when they first stated the show and Matt traveled for work.... and Amy sat home bitching to the kids about him, Zack in particular. She spoke of him with hatred and contempt and they were not even in high school. Jacob was what? Maybe 7 or 8 in that first season? I can't imagine why their marriage fell apart. The house was a sty, she wouldn't make the kids clean and wouldn't let Matt attempt to help or even mention it. I remember when they added rooms on to the house the twins were early teens and they talked about how Zack was too lazy to go to the bathroom at night so he just pissed in a corner of the room for a while. You know the whole house had to reek of pee. But yeah, Matt was the root of all the problems in the home. 

Shockingly to no one, she still has a shit ton of stuff in the farm house, all the preschool crap that she claims is good stuff. Doubtful. It's crap that no one wants. Throw it away. Now her excuse is she can't donate it to anyone right now. Donate it to the garbage men, they will haul it away for you next week. 

I wish I could like your post a million times!  😊

Another Zack horror story... He walked through a pile of fresh dog shit and straight into the house and someone mentioned it and told him to clean his shoes, he steps outside, gives each sneaker a smear on the grass and walks right back in the house and up the stairs.

There was still shit all over the bottom and the cleat design on the soles were packed FULL of dog shit... I think the producer might have mentioned it and Zack did his usual shrug\laugh and that was it.... I couldn't believe it.  😲

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Between the dog shit and the peeing in a corner, I'd say Tori got herself a real winner.

Nothing like have to potty train three people when you only have two kids.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I'm sorry, but that soup looks gross. But then I've never liked watching Amy cook or eat. For someone who considers herself an avid cook, her food and preparation just always looks unappealing and messy to me. Now, on a different note, that Le Creuset Dutch oven is a heavy pot for someone her size, but it's an awesome piece of cookware. I finally splurged and bought one for myself (black with a cream interior) and I LOVE it. Wish I had done it a long time ago.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 3

During one of Amy’s recent lives , she said Chris was going over to the neighbors. He wanted to discuss adding lattice to the top of the fence for more privacy. And, there it is.

D4A22F6C-65EB-4105-ACEC-431E71E0AF36.jpeg

B5083B12-6BB5-452B-8B3F-F4F5396F7AA6.jpeg

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

What I made for Mother's Day for Chris and I.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

What I made for Mother's Day for Chris.

What I made for Mother's Day for me.

Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  

Besides, why are YOU making breakfast on Mother's Day?

• LOL 10
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Yes, yes......Chris and me.  You wouldn't say "for I".  😖

It makes me nuts that people who have a 4-year college degree cannot understand the basic rules of the English language.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It makes me nuts that people who have a 4-year college degree cannot understand the basic rules of the English language.

Agreed, but that's more like elementary school grammar basics.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Me too, and I don't even have a 4-year college degree.  Just had a very good English teacher in high school, then went to business school to become a secretary.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

What I made for Mother's Day for Chris and I.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

What I made for Mother's Day for Chris.

What I made for Mother's Day for me.

Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  Chris and me.  

Besides, why are YOU making breakfast on Mother's Day?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you AZChristian. This drives me nuts. So many reality people mangle the English language, but this in particular is a pet peeve of mine. An easy way to remember is: use "I" at the beginning of the sentence and "me" at the end of the sentence and always put the other person first. OR, as AZChristian points out, just take the other person out of the sentence. You wouldn't say, "What I made for Mother's Day for I." You'd say, "What I made for Mother's Day for me." I just started watching the new season of Real Housewives of NYC and the new cast member keeps saying things like, "Me and my mom aren't speaking," "Me and my friend went to the party," etc. And according to another viewer, this woman is a journalist! (Sorry, this is what I do for a living, so I can be a little OCD about it.)

• Love 3

Amy did an instagram video of her baking a chocolate cake.  It's a total disaster, she was not prepared at all.  She is reading the ingredients off of a paper, getting them mixed up.  Not able to handle her hand mixer.  I can't believe she posted the video.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Amy did an instagram video of her baking a chocolate cake

There's something none of us have seen before on a cooking show ...how to bake a chocolate cake. I think I hear Food Network calling Amy.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Amy did an instagram video of her baking a chocolate cake.  It's a total disaster, she was not prepared at all.  She is reading the ingredients off of a paper, getting them mixed up.  Not able to handle her hand mixer.  I can't believe she posted the video.

I watched the video.  There was noise in the background, which was a bit annoying.  Maybe Chris was watching TV.  She has to improve her technique if she's going to make a cooking video.  Having ingredients ready would help.  

• Love 1

I really don't know which was worse, the cake video or the CLOSE-UP looking at her teeth video as she gushed... "hey guys, watch our show please, cuz I love you all and like yeah watch our show cuz it will make me happy and you can watch it and be happy and thats great too cuz yeah I'm excited blah blah blahhhhhhhhh!!    😦

Shes so fake!!!! 

• Love 9

As I read her description of the "unusual" ingredient for her chocolate cake, my first thought was, "She's probably using mayonnaise."  (It's not THAT unusual in a chocolate cake.)

When I'm just following a recipe in my own "little" kitchen, I make sure all my ingredients are measured out BEFORE beginning.  And I'm not even doing it to demonstrate on camera!

I also don't throw icky egg shells on the counter, nor do I wipe stuff up with a paper towel that I then just toss onto the counter.  I use this weird thing called a trash can.  I especially loved when she took the drippy whisk from the countertop to the sink, and couldn't help but wonder if whether it dripped on the floor.

Also . . . when she measured that hot coffee out into a bowl to mix it with the cocoa powder, I wondered why she didn't pour the coffee into a large glass (like a quart-sized) measuring cup and then blend in the cocoa powder.  Would have made it a lot easier to pour that mixture in with everything else if it were in a container with a pouring spout area.  Might have cut down on the spilling down the outside of the blender bowl.

And . . . maybe it's just me, but I try very hard not to lick my fingers when I'm cooking/baking.

In a word (or two):  Not Impressed

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 5/10/2020 at 4:59 PM, ginger90 said:

During one of Amy’s recent lives , she said Chris was going over to the neighbors. He wanted to discuss adding lattice to the top of the fence for more privacy. And, there it is.

D4A22F6C-65EB-4105-ACEC-431E71E0AF36.jpeg

B5083B12-6BB5-452B-8B3F-F4F5396F7AA6.jpeg

She knows that it is a blessing to be called mom because she has 4 kids.

No shit, Sherlock.

• LOL 9
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

As I read her description of the "unusual" ingredient for her chocolate cake, my first thought was, "She's probably using mayonnaise."  (It's not THAT unusual in a chocolate cake.)

When I'm just following a recipe in my own "little" kitchen, I make sure all my ingredients are measured out BEFORE beginning.  And I'm not even doing it to demonstrate on camera!

I also don't throw icky egg shells on the counter, nor do I wipe stuff up with a paper towel that I then just toss onto the counter.  I use this weird thing called a trash can.  I especially loved when she took the drippy whisk from the countertop to the sink, and couldn't help but wonder if whether it dripped on the floor.

Also . . . when she measured that hot coffee out into a bowl to mix it with the cocoa powder, I wondered why she didn't pour the coffee into a large glass (like a quart-sized) measuring cup and then blend in the cocoa powder.  Would have made it a lot easier to pour that mixture in with everything else if it were in a container with a pouring spout area.  Might have cut down on the spilling down the outside of the blender bowl.

And . . . maybe it's just me, but I try very hard not to lick my fingers when I'm cooking/baking.

In a word (or two):  Not Impressed

I totally agree with everything you said AZC

I thought maybe the unusual mystery ingredient in her chocolate cake was "sauerkraut" which really isnt THAT unusual but it might be to some folks.... when she said mayonnaise I thought she was kidding... WTF..I use mayo in all kinds of cakes, loaves, muffins etc. all the time it's a fairly common ingredient for anyone who cooks or bakes regularly.... I use it like buttermilk or sourcream in lots of recipes.

Amy is very awkward plus the wiping and stumbling over her words made it very uncomfortable for me to watch because it's like watching someone make a fool of themself.

I actually felt embarrassed for her and I wanted it to end.

She should take a little time off and attend a proper culinary institute where they teach you proper food handling, techniques, terms, tools, etc. but I'm sure Amy's GIANT ego has her convinced that she's the next Martha Stewart and already knows everything. 😑

• Love 11

Good grief, she is clueless. 

i thought either mayo or sour cream would be the secret ingredient. 

thanks to those that can watch her videos - i will just get myself all twisted and pissy! 😈

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I thought you were exaggerating.  I was wrong, LOL.  It was pretty bad, especially if she’s posting this in hopes of getting a cooking show.  If she does get a show, I hope they have a hell of an editing team.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Another live chat

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 4.45.49 PM.png

OH MY GOD, AMY.  ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF LEARNING???

Join Lisa tomorrow.

Join me tomorrow.

JOIN LISA AND ME TOMORROW.

How "fustrating" (to use another of your mangled English terms).  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Another live chat

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 4.45.49 PM.png

Of course another opportunity for her to bitch and complain about Matt and Caryn.

Her stooge friend Lisa always sits there conveniently asking questions about Matt or Caryn because Amy can't get through a single day without bitching about Matt or Caryn.

• Love 8
On 5/12/2020 at 9:41 PM, ginger90 said:

2 videos, first one is the cake:

Amy: "Who doesn't absolutely LOVE chocolate cake? 🍫 (Except for Chris. Crazy, right?! 😂)"

Not really that crazy. He probably sits there watching her make a disgusting mess cook and is like, "Crap, now I have to tell her that I don't like chocolate cake."

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Amy: "Who doesn't absolutely LOVE chocolate cake? 🍫 (Except for Chris. Crazy, right?! 😂)"

Not really that crazy. He probably sits there watching her make a disgusting mess cook and is like, "Crap, now I have to tell her that I don't like chocolate cake."

I don't like chocolate cake either. Maybe Chris should move to Southern California and marry me instead of Amy. (He'd need to find his balls before I'd marry him)

I love how she referred to that piece of cake she served herself as "a sliver"!  And it's "still moist, not dried out". Shocking! Lol

• LOL 5
18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't like chocolate cake either. Maybe Chris should move to Southern California and marry me instead of Amy. (He'd need to find his balls before I'd marry him)

I love how she referred to that piece of cake she served herself as "a sliver"!  And it's "still moist, not dried out". Shocking! Lol

She kept jabbing her fork into the cake and it kept falling apart into little pieces.

I think she needs to go back to the drawing board and fix the recipe because it shouldn't do that if it's moist enough.

I think Chris is all about the reality show money and filling his pockets with cash.

• Love 7

Amy has nice kitchen equipment. I'll give her that. The cake making video was a mess, unfortunately. She isn't organized and doesn't know her ingredients (cake flour, pastry flour, all-purpose flour, flour flour). It was never clear what she used, and they are different. Also, she needs to measure everything. That looked like a lot of salt she threw in.

One practical problem, I think, is that counter is still too high for her, although she seems to be using a stool at times. My kitchen counters are a little below my waist so I can look down at what I'm doing. She can't see what's going on in the bowls of stuff she's mixing or she's just not looking. I was fixated on the glop on the side of the coffee/chocolate bowl that managed to dodge every swipe of the whisk. Also, almost everything she poured missed the target at least once. Maybe she's just messy.

I wonder how that cake tasted. It looked a little dry but the color was good. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I’m not sure why she was so confused about the types of ingredients and their measurements since she literally had the recipe in front of her and was reading it. I’m not a baker, but usually baking seems more exact than what she was doing.  She seemed all over the place with these measurements.  Let’s add a tablespoon of cream, but then continues to add half a pint because she couldn’t get the mixer through the rock hard butter frosting or was it because she was adding 2 or 4 cups of powdered sugar, but then stated she didn’t make enough frosting anyway🤣.   I guess now it’s cookie time!  Another great photo op.  I, generally, don’t mind Amy (well not too much), but these selfies kill me every time.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1

Those damned close-ups don't do her any favors.  Why does she have to be in every photo she posts?  Cake yesterday, a batch of cookies today.  Maybe she wants to be a fat bride. 🙄

• Love 6