Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Just now, seasons said:

"Sugar is one of the best ways to show mom she's appreciated" ?

Really?

not buying what she's selling

I had to read it twice because I couldn't believe she said that.

In today's culture of healthy eating it just sounds so odd... like a skit on Saturday Night Live.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, readheaded said:

Why wouldn’t she have any opportunities to cheat? 

just my opinion like most of what is shared here.... opinions

I'm still not sure that Chris is actually there out of sincere attraction to Amy or if he's just another "perfect fiance" provided by TLC.

Many people don't believe the Whitney Way Thore fiance either... time will tell.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

I've started to notice that Amy seems blessed with her health unless she has medical issues she doesn't talk about. She moved that trunk with Chris. Every other little person I've seen on the reality shows has a least one problem, and they're younger than Amy.

At first, I thought this was a euphemism for bedroom hijinks LOL.   I’m glad Amy seems to be a healthy person.  I wonder what Chris’ family thinks of Amy.  Have they been on the show and if so how did Amy interact with them?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, Evagirl said:

He reminds me of the guy who took advantage of Paula Deen

I'm off to Google that! 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE96502620130706&ved=2ahUKEwikqIyGiu7oAhUeCTQIHdm5CdcQFjALegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0zz1L7VRPepGq9-EoOHOIX&ampcf=1

Yeah, I get a little hint of "something ain't right" with Chris's intentions/love/ interest with Amy.

It's nothing to do with Amy being a "little person". It's something else I find a bit off about Chris being genuine.

I can't explain it, but I'm pretty good at reading people. I hope I'm wrong and Chris makes a good husband for Amy. And vice versa.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

just my opinion like most of what is shared here.... opinions

I'm still not sure that Chris is actually there out of sincere attraction to Amy or if he's just another "perfect fiance" provided by TLC.

Many people don't believe the Whitney Way Thore fiance either... time will tell.

I completely understand it's your opinion; what I asked is WHY you think that she wouldn't have an opportunity to cheat.

• Love 2

May i suggest something for consideration - my weight has gone up and down since i was in my 20's. I'm in my 50's now. I have noticed that when my weight is up, the pool of interested suitors seems to go down. I've been married and divorced in between those years. I'm pretty decent looking, I've been told. I take care to try and look nice. It's not necessarily fair that less guys are interested in me when i am heavier, it's just that it seems like more guys are interested in thinner women, which I understand. It is what it is. Same likely holds true for men attracted to a little person woman- the pool of interested men is smaller, so perhaps less availability of men for a little person woman to cheat with. Maybe it just comes down to numbers? Just my thoughts and experience s! 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, seasons said:

May i suggest something for consideration - my weight has gone up and down since i was in my 20's. I'm in my 50's now. I have noticed that when my weight is up, the pool of interested suitors seems to go down. I've been married and divorced in between those years. I'm pretty decent looking, I've been told. I take care to try and look nice. It's not necessarily fair that less guys are interested in me when i am heavier, it's just that it seems like more guys are interested in thinner women, which I understand. It is what it is. Same likely holds true for men attracted to a little person woman- the pool of interested men is smaller, so perhaps less availability of men for a little person woman to cheat with. Maybe it just comes down to numbers? Just my thoughts and experience s! 

I considered that, but then quickly came to my senses and remembered that people are about more than their appearance.  If only thin, pretty people had the opportunity to cheat, then Matt and a whole bunch of people of various shapes and sizes probably wouldn't have that opportunity, but still seem to find a way.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, readheaded said:

I completely understand it's your opinion; what I asked is WHY you think that she wouldn't have an opportunity to cheat.

Obviously I don't think Amy is a warm, friendly, inviting person, she's EXTREMELY negative, she's sarcastic, she gives off a defensive vibe and is quick to think the worst and get angry.

I can't imagine anyone being attracted to that, she even snaps at Chris if he dares to mention something she doesn't want to hear, she's like a porcupine.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, seasons said:

Makes perfect sense to me.  👍

• Love 2

The Number 1 Rule here at Primetimer is Be Civil.

Disagreement with other posters is fine, posts which add nothing to the discussion besides mocking someone for their opinion is not a discussion and it’s not civil. 

If you perceive someone to be in violation of the rules report and do NOT engage, the moderators will review. 

19 hours ago, seasons said:

I take care to try and look nice. It's not necessarily fair that less guys are interested in me when i am heavier, it's just that it seems like more guys are interested in thinner women

I'm in the same genre of "looking good for me, then looking good IF I'm looking for a SO". 

However, I'm still looking for a nice looking man who stays healthy and knows you shouldn't wear striped shirts with plaid pants. it works both ways. Men want the best they can get, and so do women. Those are all superficial qualities. 

It's really difficult to find someone these days. Even for just a "one time fun date".

So good for Amy and Matt for possibly getting over that hurdle.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

So it takes two to go and pick up that little pizza box???  I'm guessing they ate there and that's leftovers!

I wonder who picks up the check?

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So it takes two to go and pick up that little pizza box???  I'm guessing they ate there and that's leftovers!

I wonder who picks up the check?

I’m not going to lie the first thing I thought was why is that pizza so small? Then, I thought maybe they each had a small personal pizza.  I think they probably take turns with the check.  I really don’t see Amy being a sugar mama 😆 other than whatever TLC will pay for.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not going to lie the first thing I thought was why is that pizza so small? Then, I thought maybe they each had a small personal pizza.  I think they probably take turns with the check.  I really don’t see Amy being a sugar mama 😆 other than whatever TLC will pay for.

I'm guessing either TLC  or Amy s little kitchen as a business expense!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Olliesmom said:

She always looks so dirty. I wish she would take a bath and shampoo that hair!!

I agree and the YELLOW teeth  😲

Glad she didn't post a video of them eating because Amy eats like a caveman. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I didn't even realize that was a pizza box, thought Chris was holding up a menu!  I have never seen a black pizza box.

• Love 4

So she just decided to wait it out to see if her dog started to walk right again? Did she bother to call his vet? Contact an emergency vet? I'd think that would have been the least she could have done for her dog. 

• Love 13
On 4/18/2020 at 8:34 PM, ginger90 said:

Every time I see these extreme close ups of Amy, I am thankful that the aging process has not hit me as hard as it has hit her.  Why doesn't she ever have Chris take the selfie so the angle is more flattering?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Every time I see these extreme close ups of Amy, I am thankful that the aging process has not hit me as hard as it has hit her.  Why doesn't she ever have Chris take the selfie so the angle is more flattering?

He probably doesn't take the selfies because he doesn't want the picture taken to begin with.

Amy often says stuff like "Chris posed for the pic even though he didn't want to"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

He probably doesn't take the selfies because he doesn't want the picture taken to begin with.

Amy often says stuff like "Chris posed for the pic even though he didn't want to"

Yeah I think he just grins and bears it, I don’t think he’s big on taking pictures either. Why Amy doesn’t get a selfie stick is beyond me since it’s sort of her job to promote her show/business, you’d think she want better quality pictures.

9 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

So she just decided to wait it out to see if her dog started to walk right again? Did she bother to call his vet? Contact an emergency vet? I'd think that would have been the least she could have done for her dog. 

I’ve never understood how these people (with the possible exception of Tori) take care of their pets.  I still can’t get over Matt talking about possibly needing to shoot Rocky years ago.  

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

WHAT!? That's so cruel. 

It was a while back, but their dog Rocky was getting old, and Matt was musing about when it was Rocky’s time they should take the poor animal behind the barn and shoot him.  I want to say he wanted Jeremy to shoot him.  Rocky died but I don’t think they shot him, but who even says that when you could have a vet come out and painlessly do it.  Not to mention I thought they were a bunch of incompetent yahoos and was convinced they’d maim the poor dog instead of putting him out of his misery.  I honestly stopped watching for years after that episode. Somebody correct me if I got any of the details wrong.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Not to mention I thought they were a bunch of incompetent yahoos

Very well stated. I don't think I want to know, but did the Roloffs cat die too? I haven't seen that cat on the show but I don't watch LPBW often.

Yeah...it takes a real man to shoot an innocent animal/pet. Even more of a man to give your son the task of shooting the pet. That's just gross and disgusting.

And with all the money this show has made for the Roloffs, they can well afford to have their sick pets euthanized humanely. 

I guess I'll just keep NOT watching this show and come here for all of the great opinions and updates on these (psychologically, NOT PHYSICALLY) strange people.

Did Amy say yes to Chris"s proposal? I'm thinking she did or she will (if the episode hasn't aired yet.) Then she can have an elaborate wedding on the farm and shove Matt's face in it. If Chris hasn't figured out what a control freak Amy is, he's the dumbest male in Oregon.

Then what will Matt do? Propose to his girlfriend just to one up Amy? This family is seriously f'd up. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Did Amy say yes to Chris"s proposal? I'm thinking she did or she will (if the episode hasn't aired yet.) Then she can have an elaborate wedding on the farm and shove Matt's face in it. If Chris hasn't figured out what a control freak Amy is, he's the dumbest male in Oregon.

It hasn't aired yet, but we know she 

Spoiler

says yes. The wedding was supposed to be this year, but even before Covid, she had already pushed it to next year. I think she actually moved it last year, we are so far behind real time. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think Matt would give a shit.

Well that is good! The episode of Amy's bf talking to Amy about wanting to meet Matt (and get to know him, have a beer or two, spend some time together) and Amy is adamant that Chris (?) does NOT spend any time with Matt (other than to shake hands and say hello) is not just a red flag, it's a bomb going off. 

Who would want to marry this controlling biatch and why is Amy so concerned about her bf and Matt getting to know each other?

#RunChrisRun

• Love 8
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Well that is good! The episode of Amy's bf talking to Amy about wanting to meet Matt (and get to know him, have a beer or two, spend some time together) and Amy is adamant that Chris (?) does NOT spend any time with Matt (other than to shake hands and say hello) is not just a red flag, it's a bomb going off. 

Who would want to marry this controlling biatch and why is Amy so concerned about her bf and Matt getting to know each other?

#RunChrisRun

Chris will regret proposing to this woman who won't stop jabbing Matt 24/7.  Move on already.  Being vengeful is not attractive and she doesn't need anything extra to add to that face.  Btw, I laughed like hell on that miniscule engagement ring.  I had a promise ring that was bigger.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

On one hand, I wouldn't be happy if a boyfriend wanted to have a beer with an ex (if I had one).  On the other hand I'd want the ex and the boyfriend to be civil at gatherings they both needed to attend, but not buddy buddy.  Based on that I can understand Amy's reaction.  She doesn't trust Matt and with good reason.  How is she to know Matt and Caryn won't spend the time with the same jabs that they do on episodes?  The ring would definitely not be my first, second, or even third choice.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 4/18/2020 at 8:32 PM, DonnaMae said:

She doesn't do herself any favor by standing with her head in front of the camera.  Doesn't she own a selfie stick?

I’m watching the new episode now and she’s got some kind of stick attached to her phone. It looks like it’s maybe 6-8 inches long. It looks completely useless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I’m watching the new episode now and she’s got some kind of stick attached to her phone. It looks like it’s maybe 6-8 inches long. It looks completely useless.

Based on the quality of her pictures, I’d say you’re completely right LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Amy was live on Instagram last night.  Looks like they got Randy from Say Yes to Dress to design a gown for Amy when the time comes.  Also, looks like they are trying to get her a cooking show.  

• Useful 1
32 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Also, looks like they are trying to get her a cooking show.  

I saw her on a celebrity Chopped episode.  She had no clue what some of the ingredients were.  I wouldn't watch her make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3