Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

An hour and a half?!?  Could someone please share the highlights (or lowlights, as the case may be)???

I could only take 'look at me Amy for a few minutes but....juggling the equipment like its her first time!  Matching sweaters she and Lisa are wearing and every time Lisa speaks Amy interrupts!

Her teeth are still pretty white from the wedding but that hair really needs a trip to the beauty salon!

About all I got.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The beginning of the video is interesting. Amy states for the past 6 months she was planning the wedding. Lisa interjects, she had help, and even called it a production.

Amy got Felix 5 years ago, and he was 6 when he passed. She said it was sudden, but he was ill for a couple of days. They have decided to wait until they return from a motorcycle trip to Alaska next year to get another pet.

Amy said they may spend Thanksgiving with Chris’s family. She has so much going on between two grandchildren to be born, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, she said.

Lisa asked if they should do more rocks and sell them. She said they could donate the money to a charity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Lisa asked if they should do more rocks and sell them. She said they could donate the money to a charity.

I wonder how many rocks were left on the table at the reception.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I wonder how many rocks were left on the table at the reception.

Probably not that many since most people have manners and would take an unwanted gift home to dispose of. I know there's this belief that Amy is despised and disliked but she actually seems to have a decent circle of friends and so does Chris so I'd be surprised if any attendees were so displeased by the wedding favor that they would show their disdain by leaving it. 

Selling the rocks however? Let that idea go, Amy and Lisa. 

• Love 3

Painted rocks aren't as odd to some of the world as they are to me.  I have a neighbor who paints rocks upon request and makes decent money on it as a side line.  She's putting the picture that the person wants on the rock or rocks as ordered though.  Her DIL might be able to make a bit of money selling painted rocks, but I'm not thinking the Amy done ones are going to be huge sellers.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2021 at 4:53 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

B8924EE4-0359-490F-B42B-9C71BD4E2EE0.jpeg

Good grief.

Did she decide that this was a thing - to wear different costumes every weekend?

Half assed attempt to be relevant or something.

No one gives a shit.

Just wear an Halloween sweatshirt or something and call it a day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, seasons said:

Did she decide that this was a thing - to wear different costumes every weekend?

In that she has actually been changing costumes every day for the last four or five pumpkin seasons. Its definitely not a new thing. 

56 minutes ago, seasons said:

Just wear an Halloween sweatshirt or something and call it a day.

Yeah when she changes face masks to match the holiday, she catches shit for that too.  Cheaping out, not doing enough, etc etc. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They have decided to wait until they return from a motorcycle trip to Alaska next year to get another pet.

NO!! Please God don't put another pet in the care of these two morons. Poor Felix. Amy probably forgot to feed him. Or he had some foreign object in his intestines. Or he was sick for days and didn't eat. Only The Boss knows and she'll never tell.

Dogs who are only 5 or 6 years old don't typically drop dead with no warning signs of illness. Phuck Amy and Mr. Amy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Didn't Amy and Chris spend last Thanksgiving alone?  Her kids all had other plans with the other sides of their respective families.  Seems like this year would be Roloff's turn?  They're probably still traumatized from the last one they all shared!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Dogs who are only 5 or 6 years old don't typically drop dead with no warning signs of illness.

You saw the episode where Sully died right? Three years old, no warning signs, fine one day dead a day or two later?

I'm not a pet person (allergies) but I have plenty of friends who love their furry friends and this does happen. Often, the problem is that pets can't talk and therefore they're already extremely ill when signs show. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, seasons said:

Good grief.

• Did she decide that this was a thing - to wear different costumes every weekend?
  • Half assed attempt to be relevant or something.
  • No one gives a shit.
  • Just wear an Halloween sweatshirt or something and call it a day.

I say GOOD GRIEF too...but not to Amy this time.  This is "a job."  Consider it a uniform. She does it every year.  Some visitors and some viewers actually look forward to it.  I don't.  I don't care...but, good grief.  (There's plenty of "real" stuff to complain about.)

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

I say GOOD GRIEF too...but not to Amy this time.  This is "a job."  Consider it a uniform. She does it every year.  Some visitors and some viewers actually look forward to it.  I don't.  I don't care...but, good grief.  (There's plenty of "real" stuff to complain about.)

Good grief!

I think you are right, some people probably do look forward to seeing Amy's costumes.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Amy posted this on October 15th

F162881F-FF72-4642-A52C-EEDC6699F956.jpeg

Amy states "Felix fell suddenly ill." He might have died from eating Amy's cooking scraps in the kitchen.

But in all seriousness, I'm GUESSING/IMO that Felix was ill for more than just "suddenly" but Amy ignored it due to her "big day" being more important.

Can someone cheer me up with a funny cgi of fat Amy? And one more thing: RIP Felix😞

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I think it’s nice that she is putting effort into dressing up for Halloween. People are paying $ to see her and she is putting in the effort.

I have to give her credit this year…. She dusted the cobwebs off her wallet and bought a lot of new costumes…. She’s putting in the effort to make it fun for everyone visiting the farm. 👍🏻

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy says Roloff Farms is “The greatest show on earth!”

BA0A21D1-36FB-401A-89C1-A43C0FFBD844.jpeg

74DA764E-82D4-44E8-B74B-C407FC99AA2E.jpeg

What do we think the stuff running down her face is supposed to be? I get she's dressed as a ring master, but why black lines under her eyes? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

What do we think the stuff running down her face is supposed to be? I get she's dressed as a ring master, but why black lines under her eyes? 

I wondered the same thing, her eye makeup is more like a harlequin than a ring master 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

A lot of Halloween ringmaster costumes have dramatic eye makeup.  I think she was going for something similar to the picture below, but it either wore off or got smeared

image.thumb.jpeg.2f884bbbff73bf26ee289150030dedcb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a41a6c880b5dbeafb9797900f9d74756.jpeg

• Useful 4
On 10/23/2021 at 8:30 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

You saw the episode where Sully died right? Three years old, no warning signs, fine one day dead a day or two later?

I'm not a pet person (allergies) but I have plenty of friends who love their furry friends and this does happen. Often, the problem is that pets can't talk and therefore they're already extremely ill when signs show. 

Burmese Mountain Dogs, which Sully was, are notorious for "dropping dead" at young ages due to genetic factors; this makes them rather a bad choice for family pets or at least families with young children, since losing a pet is especially traumatic to kids.  Z&T display their usual good judgement by promptly replacing Sully with another, Tori had hoped identical, BMD.  D'oh!  (one can Google this).

Amy has previously been negligent when it comes to getting prompt medical attention for an ailing Felix, so it's really no surprise that in the week before her wedding, when she's even more preoccupied with herself than usual, she would repeat that mistake and something treatable would be ignored.  I'd love to know the cause of death (vets and/or owners often request necropsies when young dogs die -- no, dropping dead doesn't happen all the time -- but even if it occurred, I'm sure we'll never be privy to that info...

I agree that Amy doesn't need another pet; she's far too busy to care for it.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I assumed it was just Amy wielding her eyeliner pencil once again...

• LOL 3
Just now, all4mom2 said:

Burmese Mountain Dogs, which Sully was, are notorious for "dropping dead" at young ages due to genetic factors;

The genetic factor is that they develop cancer suddenly and rapidly. You can also look this up on the internet as well. I did when Sully died so unexpectedly.

The point remains, a dog can be well treated and loved and still die of an illness rapidly. I have yet to see any evidence that Amy neglected Felix - who seemed well loved and cared for. Likewise, I think Sully was well loved and cared for. Its an unfortunate fact of pet ownership that they can't say that something is wrong. 

• Love 2

After feeling like I almost lived at the vet's office for a year and a half, I have to say I saw dogs being brought in who the owners said were fine at 1:00 and they were leaving in tears at 3:30 because the dog had suddenly gotten sick and died.  Many, many dogs got suddenly sick and were dead with a day or two and more only lasted a week or two.  I was surprised Amy's dog died suddenly, but I doubt it was from something she did.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

After feeling like I almost lived at the vet's office for a year and a half, I have to say I saw dogs being brought in who the owners said were fine at 1:00 and they were leaving in tears at 3:300 because the dog had suddenly gotten sick and died.  Many, many dogs got suddenly sick and were dead with a day or two and more only lasted a week or two.  I was surprised Amy's dog died suddenly, but I doubt it was from something she did.  

My 2 1/2 year old golden retriever died from complications of Lyme disease very quickly. She had been vaccinated, but it’s not 100% effective. She had stomach upset and diarrhea for a couple of days so I too her to the vet, thinking we would need some meds and a special diet. Nope— her kidneys were shot— 2 vets at the animal hospital said they could keep her overnight and flush her kidneys, but not to be too hopeful. We did, but it didn’t work and had to put her down. Absolutely devastated.

So It could well be possible that Amy and also Tori and Zach loved and cared for their dogs but the dogs died suddenly.

• Love 6

To be clear, I'm not suggesting Tori was in any way responsible for Sully's death from cancer.

Amy, on the other hand, has a history of "watching" to see if Felix improves or not, so I can see something being overlooked by her during her wedding week.  Again, it'd be nice if she'd share his diagnosis - it might help others - but apparently she's not going to, for whatever reason.

Obviously pets CAN die young suddenly, but I sure wouldn't say it's "common."

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy, on the other hand, has a history of "watching" to see if Felix improves or not, so I can see something being overlooked by her during her wedding week. 

And this history is? The one comment she apparently made on instagram? I never saw it but I also don't think if it did occur, that it's unusual. I've had pets. Sometimes they throw up or balk at eating and its the dog equivalent of a minor bug. My mom, who frankly loved her pets commited this same crime of not immediately taking the dog to the vet for everything but waiting and seeing in situations where the dog was off its food for a day or so. I don't think she neglected the pets or ignored obvious signs of ill health either - even though we had a cat die at age three (young) of cancer. I'll be very honest, I'll need more "history" than the one comment being referenced to change my opinion. Felix always appeared well cared for.

12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Again, it'd be nice if she'd share his diagnosis - it might help others - but apparently she's not going to, for whatever reason.

Is there a compelling reason that she should?

13 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Obviously pets CAN die young suddenly, but I sure wouldn't say it's "common."

Its certainly not rare. And Felix, being at least six, wasn't exactly a puppy. Six is middle aged for dogs and the rescue Amy got him from may have been guessing at his age.  Per google, dogs on average live 10 to 13 years. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

A lot of Halloween ringmaster costumes have dramatic eye makeup.  I think she was going for something similar to the picture below, but it either wore off or got smeared

image.thumb.jpeg.2f884bbbff73bf26ee289150030dedcb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a41a6c880b5dbeafb9797900f9d74756.jpeg

Whoa! can't compare amy to these pic she not even in the same state.

• LOL 4

If we look at Amy’s history of ‘care’ I think anybody would be concerned about any animal under her care. 

No sheets on the bed.  Dirty, uncared for house.  Kids running helter skelter!

As the Cheshire Cat said “we’re all mad here”!

Poor little Felix. Nobody here was there so we don’t really know what lead up to Felix demise! 

Those there did nothing and will say nothing. 

So it goes!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Poor little Felix. Nobody here was there so we don’t really know what lead up to Felix demise! 

If none of us was there, then we have no way of knowing that those who were there did nothing.  Or that there was anything that could have been done. 

Felix always seemed well loved and well cared for. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If we look at Amy’s history of ‘care’ I think anybody would be concerned about any animal under her care. 

No sheets on the bed.  Dirty, uncared for house.  Kids running helter skelter!

As the Cheshire Cat said “we’re all mad here”!

So it goes!

Amy was not the only person in that house. Her kids were perfectly able to put sheets on their beds. And Matt could have stepped up and helped contain the chaos. I suspect by the time we saw them Amy had given up in frustration from lack of help from Matt.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, bobalina said:

Amy was not the only person in that house. Her kids were perfectly able to put sheets on their beds.

This is true. I was making my bed, stripping the sheets and making it up with new when I was ten. 

1 hour ago, bobalina said:

And Matt could have stepped up and helped contain the chaos. I suspect by the time we saw them Amy had given up in frustration from lack of help from Matt.

Matt tended to ignore it until it was affecting his reputation and then he'd make a fuss on camera of throwing things out willy nilly.

• Love 6
On 10/23/2021 at 8:34 PM, chenoa333 said:

Dogs who are only 5 or 6 years old don't typically drop dead with no warning signs of illness. Phuck Amy and Mr. Amy.

Especially, little dogs unless it was parvo and that can be avoided with inoculations.  Shepherds and Danes can get bloat which kills them quickly if they’re not immediately rushed to the vet. But little dogs don’t just drop dead in a couple days of they get veterinary care. Anything can happen, of course. But I’m having a hard time believing that dog got the attention it needed when it was showing signs something was wrong.  

• Love 4

Dogs of all ages can and do die of things quickly.  My mother had a four year old Bichon go in less than 24 hours and one nearly died in less than 12 from an infection.  They can't tell us when they're feeling off and many of them try to cover for the symptoms so they can be super sick when they're taken in.  

• Love 4

My vet told me a dog will hide his symptoms as much as possible in front of their owner and can behave normal so it is important to know your dog and watch for little signs which may mean something is actually going on and a vet should be seen.  I do wonder if Amy was paying much attention to Felix in the days leading up to the wedding.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2