Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I looked in on Amy's Instagram last evening. So strange that she has only a couple pictures of 'her man' posted  over there.

I would think a new bride would have tons of pictures of her new husband on her page.

Something's up!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

A quick perusal of Amy's Instagram shows mostly pictures of Amy and her friends with Chris more rarely featured. Help me out.... what is up?

Point - I somehow suspect posting a lot of pictures of Chris would also be deemed "suspicious" or overdoing it. Her posting pattern actually looks pretty typical for her.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is how the picture appears on Facebook…….

22B2EF8B-0A36-42E5-A2BA-42A48F7F303D.jpeg

She has an orb on her throat! And a fool next to her. What type of alcohol is in that drink container Amy? Looks like Chris moved his arm out of the pic (or the pic is cropped) so who knows what he's drinking. Maybe he's got an IV drip with straight booze in it. Or he just remembered he's not wearing his wedding ring.

Amy might want to get her throat chakra checked out.

Chris is looking thrilled (and pale as always) 😒

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

so who knows what he's drinking

Looks like Truly hard seltzer on the seat to the right in the picture. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Does this look like it was taken in the same place as one of her girlfriend get togethers?

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So I’m assuming the orb on her neck/necklace is to promote her artisan jewelry and that’s why it says “view similar products” on the bottom?

Maybe the "similar products" are cardboard cut outs of Chris? 

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So I’m assuming the orb on her neck/necklace is to promote her artisan jewelry and that’s why it says “view similar products” on the bottom?

Exactly, it’s basically an ad. Very romantic.

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 7

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually have a legitimate marriage -- of convenience.  It enabled Amy to save face and "triumph," in her view; gave the show another season (or two or three); boosted Chris's notoriety and sales; saved him from the stigma of forever-singlehood and the surrounding speculation; gave him a windfall (he's investing that house money with Matt's help); and they can always divorce down the line if they like -- Amy's an old hand at it now.  In the meantime, both benefit -- emotionally, socially, and financially.

When Chris said "it's just so easy," he meant nothing much is really expected of him this time around; like the ideal job, 80% of this marriage is just showing up!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

She looks good in the Molly/drinking wine/slobberfest over first date with Chris pictures. You can see the selfie stick Amy is holding in Molly's sunglasses. I can't see if she is using one in the wine glass picture. 

I believe that Chris would have been interested in Amy even if she weren't on the show. I think he and Tori both took chances on the road less traveled and are happy with their choices. 

I continue to be annoyed with the her two friends. I have ladies in my orbit like them and I avoid interactions with them. shudder There is a creep factor for me that I can't explain with those two. It's me, not them. Which is going to make it irritating for me when I get around to watching the wedding show when it airs. dramatic sigh 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, stewedsquash said:

She looks good in the Molly/drinking wine/slobberfest over first date with Chris pictures. You can see the selfie stick Amy is holding in Molly's sunglasses. I can't see if she is using one in the wine glass picture. 

I believe that Chris would have been interested in Amy even if she weren't on the show. I think he and Tori both took chances on the road less traveled and are happy with their choices. 

I continue to be annoyed with the her two friends. I have ladies in my orbit like them and I avoid interactions with them. shudder There is a creep factor for me that I can't explain with those two. It's me, not them. Which is going to make it irritating for me when I get around to watching the wedding show when it airs. dramatic sigh 

I don’t like her friends either, I’m not exactly sure why since I barely see them, I guess I just think they come across as kind of phony.  Although, I doubt Amy would listen to them if the ever said anything to disagree with her.  I don’t think they’re evil people, but more like they put Amy on pedestal because they get to be on tv.  They just seem kind of fake.

I do think Amy and Chris are married and think it’s a real marriage.  I could see Chris dating Amy although I’m not sure he would have married her if she weren’t Amy Roloff meaning I think he would have been happy enough to stay dating for life but she would not have.  She is a bulldozer, but he seems to accept it at least for now.

I do think the photo with Chris is a nice photo of Amy despite the shilling.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Serious question - what is the point/purpose of adding multiple hashtags at the bottom of a post? 🤔

You hit multiple demographics/audiences by using different hashtags when people search for or follow by hashtags although with Amy’s spelling and odd hashtag choices it might not benefit her as much as other people.  

*Basically it’s a way to increase your number of followers.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Just speculation on my part, obviously:

Chris and Amy have the fact that they have been cheated on in common. And yes, I know there is not public “proof” that Matt cheated, but Amy seems to feel so.  
Chris likely feels secure with Amy because he believes she would never cheat on him— nor leave him, probably. She also appears to enjoy the motorcycle road trips with him—which also seems very important to Chris.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Just speculation on my part, obviously:

Chris and Amy have the fact that they have been cheated on in common. And yes, I know there is not public “proof” that Matt cheated, but Amy seems to feel so.  
Chris likely feels secure with Amy because he believes she would never cheat on him— nor leave him, probably. She also appears to enjoy the motorcycle road trips with him—which also seems very important to Chris.

I think you're right about Matt and here's why. My ex boss's ex wife explained it this way. When someone is alcoholic ( and we all saw some obvious  episodes of drinking problems) infidelity frequently follows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Adiba said:

I personally don't think "enjoying motorcycle road trips" is enough of a motivation to marry Amy.  Plenty of women do -- in fact, Chris knows some (he's a member of a co-ed bike group) -- but not all can provide him with that "easy" life that he's said he finds so appealing!  I wonder if Amy really enjoys it as much as she claims -- I know she loves feeling "edgy" and biker-chick and posting pics -- but honestly it doesn't look that comfortable for the long haul, especially with those fat legs and tight jeans.  It'll be interesting to see if they continue or if it was just a way of hooking him (seems she prefers road trips in a car).

I suspect they'll lead somewhat separate lives once married -- she with her girlfriends and nights out and drinking and selfies and walks with Felix (does Chris ever go along?) and "lives" and cooking debacles and "charity" and occasional babysitting and Chris doing...whatever it is Chris does...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I personally don't think "enjoying motorcycle road trips" is enough of a motivation to marry Amy.  Plenty of women do -- in fact, Chris knows some (he's a member of a co-ed bike group) -- but not all can provide him with that "easy" life that he's said he finds so appealing!  I wonder if Amy really enjoys it as much as she claims -- I know she loves feeling "edgy" and biker-chick and posting pics -- but honestly it doesn't look that comfortable for the long haul, especially with those fat legs and tight jeans.  It'll be interesting to see if they continue or if it was just a way of hooking him (seems she prefers road trips in a car).

I suspect they'll lead somewhat separate lives once married -- she with her girlfriends and nights out and drinking and selfies and walks with Felix (does Chris ever go along?) and "lives" and cooking debacles and "charity" and occasional babysitting and Chris doing...whatever it is Chris does...

Well, to each their own— people marry for a variety of reasons, and I know many people who would never go on a motorcycle even for 15 minutes—much less on a long road trip. The other “biker” women in Chris’ group may be spoken for or not interested. 
Whatever works for any couple—no right or wrong way to have a relationship or marriage, imo

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Adiba said:

Chris and Amy have the fact that they have been cheated on in common

I get what you're saying, however being cheated on (allegedly Amy) by your husband is quite different than Chris being cheated on by a girlfriend. Maybe he should have made a marriage commitment to whomever cheated on him. I think a person in their 50's using "I was cheated on by past girlfriends" is a really immature, sorry ass reason for why one has never been married. 

There's so much we don't know about Chris. He's really not a very interesting person to be on a reality show. He is like a piece of furniture....it's there. It's quiet, it's boring. But it serves a purpose like a lamp or a chair. Or a coffee table.

Amy posted a new cooking video on IG. Sausage and lentil soup. She never responds to her fans questions/comments. And these are nice people asking legitimate questions. It's like Amy just doesn't give a fuck. It's all about Amy and how many followers she has. She's one greedy old hag.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Amy posted a new cooking video on IG. Sausage and lentil soup.

That isn't new.  Nor is the nut and fruit snack video.

Why do people keep asking questions, such as 'when are we going to see the wedding?'  She never replies to anything.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris being cheated on by a girlfriend.

Shouldn't this be "allegedly" as well?

10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think a person in their 50's using "I was cheated on by past girlfriends" is a really immature, sorry ass reason for why one has never been married. 

Why? Why is it immature to fear betrayal in a relationship?

What is the socially acceptable reason for someone to have not married?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

That isn't new.  Nor is the nut and fruit snack video.

The lentil soup sausage video showed it was post on IG 19 hours ago. 19 hours ago IS recent to me. But I don't follow Amy on IG so maybe 19 hours ago in Amy's Little world is really 19 months ago 😊 Or she is running out of recipes

10 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Chris had a successful real estate career before Amy and Caryn had a mattress in Matt’s office…

So both Chris and Caryn have "moved on up" in their lives. Good for them. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Seems odd she'd make yet another trip to Michigan after going right before her wedding and then seeing her father (and presumably sister and brother) at the wedding when trips "home" were an infrequent occurrence in the past, but whatever...

Disclaimer: I know in advance that it won't seem odd to everyone here.

PS: is that sweet or hard cider?  #fatherdaughter both like their drinks...

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Seems odd she'd make yet another trip to Michigan after going right before her wedding and then seeing her father (and presumably sister and brother) at the wedding when trips "home" were an infrequent occurrence in the past, but whatever...

He's 92? 93? And was recently hospitalized. Perhaps she's regretting not taking the time sooner. Yes, considering his age and health, its not odd imo that she's visiting. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

He's 92? 93? And was recently hospitalized. Perhaps she's regretting not taking the time sooner. Yes, considering his age and health, its not odd imo that she's visiting. 

He was 91? 92? last year, and her mother was dying, but she wasn't visiting him every five minutes then (or her mother at all before her death).  But YMMV.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

He was 91? 92? last year, and her mother was dying, but she wasn't visiting him every five minutes then (or her mother at all before her death).  But YMMV.

Did Amy know her mom was dying or was it sudden? Maybe she's closer to her dad. And remember Matt kinda kept her away from her family for a long time.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

He was 91? 92? last year, and her mother was dying, but she wasn't visiting him every five minutes then (or her mother at all before her death). 

Incorrect - Amy visited her mother in June of 2020. Her mom passed in late Sept 2020. Its in this easily found news article if you search "Amy roloff mother dies"

Little People, Big World Star Amy Roloff's Mom Dies at 86 | PEOPLE.com

1 hour ago, bobalina said:

Did Amy know her mom was dying or was it sudden?

She took ill and Amy did go to visit her before she passed. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

There was also this pesky pandemic, making travel difficult.

True. But it didn't stop Amy from traveling locally (Oregon) with her bff's and MyMan motorcycle rides. Maskless in some of her IG posts with her buddies. 

I'm glad her father is doing well.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

True. But it didn't stop Amy from traveling locally (Oregon) with her bff's and MyMan motorcycle rides. Maskless in some of her IG posts with her buddies. 

Big difference between driving around locally or for short road trips and getting on a plane to go several states away. And in that air travel being exposed to total strangers who may well be infected.

• Love 4
On 9/22/2021 at 6:04 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Her dad looks great for his age.  My dad is 85 and lives in MD (i live in MA).  he is moving back here soon.  A little visit goes a long way at this point (i love him to death, but sometimes a little space is needed)  I already deal with the witch of a mother that someone has now made me responsible for.  We never got along.  But this is life and you get what you get.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Well, since she did visit her mother in June 2020, apparently it didn't stop Amy from traveling to visit her mother before her death in Sept 2020, either. I still respectfully note it's not unusual for a daughter to visit her recently ill 90+ year old father despite her recent wedding. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Then it was probably GOOD that she didn't go see her elderly mother and father more often.