Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 9/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, ginger90 said:

5D25FB72-E8FD-4D85-8EBF-41D2B441092C.jpeg

With the exception of the one wonky eyelinered eye, I would say this is one of Amy's better selfies. Again, I find myself wanting to reach in with a q-tip and swab off/reline her eye. Why can't she get that eyeliner on that one eye correctly?? 

But she does look good above.

She looks like death warmed over in that bundt cake video! And the cake looked awful also. 

Also irritating is that It's not Fall yet!! I hate the rushing of the seasons! Do an End of Summer Recipe video, which would make you stand out a bit from all the others who rush the seasons. 

Her two friends annoy me also. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn’t notice the eye makeup thing at first. I usually don’t.  I will say that the glitch might have to do with eye sight.  I wear readers now for up close things and that is difficult to do when applying makeup.  

Well Amy keeps saying she needs glasses every time she’s fumbling around taking FOREVER to see the screen to end her IG Lives or read the comments in session, so you may be right.  Plus her eyelids are kind of fleshy and droopy, so eyeliner might be harder to wear properly.  With that said I do think it is one of her better pictures.

13 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Also irritating is that It's not Fall yet!! I hate the rushing of the seasons! Do an End of Summer Recipe video, which would make you stand out a bit from all the others who rush the seasons. 

Its the middle of september. Pumpkin spice lattes are roaming the coffee bars, the leaves are turning in northern states, the kids are theoretically back in school... Its fall. I mean sure, it doesn't start officially until sept 22, but really, I don't insist its still autumn on Dec 21... even though it technically is. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn’t notice the eye makeup thing at first. I usually don’t.  I will say that the glitch might have to do with eye sight.  I wear readers now for up close things and that is difficult to do when applying makeup.  

Her left eye/eyeliner has been done crooked for a long time. It's annoying and makes me think she just doesn't care. Like her cooking videos. 

• LOL 2
On 9/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, ginger90 said:

5D25FB72-E8FD-4D85-8EBF-41D2B441092C.jpeg

Amy should get a little closer to the camera!!!

Amy always has that wonky eyelid. She would do better with no eyeliner. 

I do wonder why she doesn’t calm down and do one thing right. 

Has anybody seen Chris since the wedding?

Maybe he’s on his honeymoon in Hawaii!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy should get a little closer to the camera!!!

Amy always has that wonky eyelid. She would do better with no eyeliner. 

I do wonder why she doesn’t calm down and do one thing right. 

Has anybody seen Chris since the wedding?

Maybe he’s on his honeymoon in Hawaii!

Maybe Chris is busy picking out matching costumes for him and Matt Amy to wear for pumpkin season at the farm 😂 

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

It's her "stern schoolteacher" look...complete with ruler!  I'll bet Chris helped her choose the frames.

Or Chris helped her choose the size of the ruler. 

I would like to request a Photoshop of this image from Munchkin. Pretty please? 😊

• LOL 1

We've seen Matt's sister once in how many years? His brother Sam a handful of times. Never the cousins that Sam and his wife produced. Why? They don't want the exposure on the show.

Chris's family likely feels the same way. 

Also, production just might have asked to have them wait until the show airs to be in public pictures. Just a thought.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

So basically we never saw a single photo of any of Chris's family at the wedding.

Hmmm.

Not yet. There's still the TLC wedding special. I'm guessing Chris's family is not going to be filmed because they don't want to be a part of this shit show. Maybe they came because they care about HIM but not really liking the circus Chris has joined.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

It’s strange there haven’t been any pictures of Chris posted after the wedding. Perhaps he doesn’t want to have HIS picture taken anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I recall Amy saying (maybe in a live) that Chris wasn’t into her taking his picture for social media.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

And he sure as hell doesn't look happy in most (if not all) videos and photos that have been taken of him by Amy. Or anyone else. Maybe he needs to get another cardboard cutout of himself. Smiling like he's happy to be spending the rest of his life with The Boss.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s strange there haven’t been any pictures of Chris posted after the wedding. Perhaps he doesn’t want to have HIS picture taken anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I recall Amy saying (maybe in a live) that Chris wasn’t into her taking his picture for social media.

He may have not wanted his picture taken but he had it taken over and over again before the wedding. 
Maybe he got what he wanted.  A permanent spot on the show!

He’s a Roloff now!  Go Chris. 

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

He’s a Roloff now!  Go Chris. 

Absolutely! Amy can't stop him from being friends with Matt or Caryn or strippers. Amy spends so much time with her besties doing road trips, spa dates, wine tasting, hiking, filming "lives" for IG, cooking slop food videos. Chris has lots of spare time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Absolutely! Amy can't stop him from being friends with Matt or Caryn or strippers. Amy spends so much time with her besties doing road trips, spa dates, wine tasting, hiking, filming "lives" for IG, cooking slop food videos. Chris has lots of spare time. 

...don't forget babysitting (albeit rarely).

It occurred to me that Chris might be off on a trip to see his family, except that he just saw them at the wedding.  Presumably.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I can understand if Chris's family wishes to remain out of the show but I found it strange that they were not even mentioned being there. It's simple to say "Chris's brother, sister and families, etc attended the wedding and had a nice time...etc"... Nothing at all about them even being there. I find this strange. No photos or names had to be included.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

I can understand if Chris's family wishes to remain out of the show but I found it strange that they were not even mentioned being there. It's simple to say "Chris's brother, sister and families, etc attended the wedding and had a nice time...etc"... Nothing at all about them even being there. I find this strange. No photos or names had to be included.

He's gone. nice knowing ya chris.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, floridamom said:

It wasn't a real love story marriage!

It was a reality show wedding.

Yes they're married but that's about it!

Families don't show up for nonsense!

They are now playing a cat and mouse game.

Was Chris family there?

Where is Chris?

Silly stuff.  Never change Amy.  Keep promoting.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

How are they playing a cat and mouse game? They got married, they live in the same house. Where is the fire?

Some people refuse to believe that  Amy could find someone,  anyone, to love her. And are adamant that this is a sham marriage.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Oh I believe it, I just don’t understand it. 

Same here…  there’s something awkward about their relationship that makes it hard to understand.

I don’t think Chris would have married if it was just Amy and no TV show with bonus income and perks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

How are they playing a cat and mouse game? They got married, they live in the same house. Where is the fire?

Where is the marriage license; has anyone found it online yet?

Not that I don't believe it or anything...

19 hours ago, Shauna said:

"A taste of rustic-ness".

WTF???

Because can you imagine Amy trying to pronounce "rusticity"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don’t think Chris would have married if it was just Amy and no TV show with bonus income and perks.

He was fine with not marrying even with Amy, the show, the income, and the perks until Amy and Lisa put the screws to him!

"Ruin their reputations"; really?  That assumes that anyone actually even cares enough to question and investigate.

• Love 4

Great question....has anyone found the marriage license at the county office yet? I tried to look it up but I am unfamiliar with the state of Oregon's local government websites. Please, someone who's familiar with this, check it out and report back.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Yeah, I just don't get it. She's not my cup of tea but I have seen odder couples marry for love. And I have yet to see any financial advantage to a fake marriage.... it would destroy their reputations and for what? 

Amy's reputation went to shit when they signed with TLC. Now it's even lower if that is possible.The family of fakers.piss on 'em

44 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Where is the marriage license; has anyone found it online yet?

Not that I don't believe it or anything...

If anyone wants to prove a point why not go looking?

I think they got married. There was a pretty big announcement and party. Reporters would be on it if they weren't due to the whole debacle with My Five Hundred Pound Life.  However, if someone does want to go looking, its going to cost you - if you're not in Oregon you have to use one of those search websites that cost money. 

You'd also need to wait sixty days from the marriage date before you can get verifiable results - the couple has sixty days from the date of the marriage to submit the license reflecting a ceremony was performed.  

Until someone does go looking, there's no reason to think there's any sort of "cat and mouse game" happening. I still haven't seen any viable reason to do this

1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

"Ruin their reputations"; really?  That assumes that anyone actually even cares enough to question and investigate.

Hey, look at how the faked engagement on My Five Hundred Pound Life turned out. Didn't help them at all now did it? 

Also ruins opinions of local companies that give trade outs - they don't like being known for participating in fake outs. Again, I think they got married. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2