Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Back then, I never thought we would ever see Zach with a non LP...let alone Matt and Amy!  

Anyone checking out AMY LIVE, as listed upthread?

I might.  My husband will be watching pro wrestling, and I'll be looking for something to watch.

54 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I might.  My husband will be watching pro wrestling, and I'll be looking for something to watch.

I would actually like to see it, but, I don't do FB/IG.  (Personal decision.)  If you watch it, please post how it goes. 

9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I would actually like to see it, but, I don't do FB/IG.  (Personal decision.)  If you watch it, please post how it goes. 

I don't do IG, but do FB in a limited capacity.  This should be starting around the time the pre-show for his PPV junk starts, so I should be able to catch it.

• Love 1
(edited)

I've been trying to empty my house too for the last few years, but having younger kids doesn't make that easy. I don't want it all just hauled away as junk, since a lot of it can be useful for someone. Problem is we don't get it to Goodwill or other drop offs easily. Those places that pick up often don't show up in my area, so the stuff ends up sitting for a little while sometimes.

It will be interesting to see what direction the show goes - maybe they're filming her new home search.

Edited by gonecrackers
to many 'too's'
  • Love 1

Caught some of Amy’s “live”. The buyout on the “DW” is settled, and that’s the money she’s using to buy a house. Chris is her realtor.

She has 2 dates to be out by, and then that buyout will happen, once she’s not living there. One date is November 1st, chosen to guarantee Jacob could marry on the farm in September. The other date is March, 2020. Not clear on why there’s 2 dates.

• Useful 1

She’s doing the live with her friend Lisa.

At one point, Amy said she loves Jacob and Isabel “regardless of their life choices”. She did say they are living with her.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, outtahere said:

Did Amy sell her half interest in the farm to Matt or did they swap the DW side for the house side?

Neither. She took a buyout on the DW side only. They owned it 50/50. Now Matt owns it.

12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who's in the big house?

Amy is. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Neither. She took a buyout on the DW side only. They owned it 50/50. Now Matt owns it.

Amy is. 

Thank you.  So Matt owns the DW side but they both still own the big house and all the sides.  Why is Amy moving?  

Sorry I'm confused with all of this.

31 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Thank you.  So Matt owns the DW side but they both still own the big house and all the sides.  Why is Amy moving?  

Sorry I'm confused with all of this.

She agreed to a buyout.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

She agreed to a buyout.

But they both own the big house side or was that part of the buyout agreement that she would move?

I'm really confused!  What does Amy own now?

11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

But they both own the big house side or was that part of the buyout agreement that she would move?

I'm really confused!  What does Amy own now?

Matt owns the DW side now, Amy received the buyout on that already. They both own the big house at the moment. She has a timeframe to be out, and is house hunting. When the date(s) comes, she has to move, and Matt will buy her out of that side. No buyout until she’s not living there. She said she’s using the buyout money from the DW side to buy a house. 

She’s trying to find a one floor house.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Caught some of Amy’s “live”. The buyout on the “DW” is settled, and that’s the money she’s using to buy a house. Chris is her realtor.

She has 2 dates to be out by, and then that buyout will happen, once she’s not living there. One date is November 1st, chosen to guarantee Jacob could marry on the farm in September. The other date is March, 2020. Not clear on why there’s 2 dates.

I missed this yesterday.  Had something I had to take care of.

The 2nd date is likely to give her a buffer if she can't find a new home by that time.  The 2nd date is probably a "do or die" date.  

4 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I missed this yesterday.  Had something I had to take care of.

The 2nd date is likely to give her a buffer if she can't find a new home by that time.  The 2nd date is probably a "do or die" date.  

You’re probably correct. I missed, or there wasn’t, an explanation.

Just now, ginger90 said:

You’re probably correct. I missed, or there wasn’t, an explanation.

A lot of times, there are provisions like this in contracts.  It gives one party a timelime, so they're not (usually) monkeying around on getting their end done, but does allow for things like may take time (like finding a house).  I wanted to see this, but had something pop up.

• Love 1

She should just find some land and build. Get exactly what you want and where you want. Unless she's maybe looking for a detached townhome situation where she has a private home but doesn't have to worry about yard work.  When people take forever to find a home (and they obviously have money to get something nice) I just don't understand why they don't build.  Just seems easier to me.  Even though I know the building process can be stressful. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

She should just find some land and build. Get exactly what you want and where you want. Unless she's maybe looking for a detached townhome situation where she has a private home but doesn't have to worry about yard work.  

And then she could have it custom-made with lower countertops, or even a "high/low" counter in case a normal-sized person moves in or marries her . . . of any of her three non-little-people kids come to visit.  Seems to me that you could similarly customize a detached townhome as it was being built.

But then, what would she have to complain about?  (Sorry, but her attitude is just like that of my female birth vessel.  She would focus so hard on the cloud - real or not - and never look for a silver lining in anything.)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

She should just find some land and build. Get exactly what you want and where you want. Unless she's maybe looking for a detached townhome situation where she has a private home but doesn't have to worry about yard work.  When people take forever to find a home (and they obviously have money to get something nice) I just don't understand why they don't build.  Just seems easier to me.  Even though I know the building process can be stressful. 

In my own experience, building a house is not necessarily easier or quicker, but you can customize, obviously, if you have the money. Finding buildable land is one thing— getting permits and so forth are another. Then there may be contractor delays, weather delays, building material delays and screw-ups, etc. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

In my own experience, building a house is not necessarily easier or quicker, but you can customize, obviously, if you have the money. Finding buildable land is one thing— getting permits and so forth are another. Then there may be contractor delays, weather delays, building material delays and screw-ups, etc. 

Agreed and even if Amy were considering building a house, it's helpful to look at houses for sale for ideas, especially if you've not lived in many different houses yourself.  

• Love 1
On 6/18/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jenny8 said:

Amy just can't seem to enjoy her happy relationship with her new love and let go of the past without wallowing in self-pity. With no regard to her children, she has to dredge up intimate details about her marriage and put it in a book,  just to sock it to Matt. Anyone who watched the earliest episodes is quite familiar with her mean streak. Now we see her vindictive side. No wonder the kids are more comfortable around Matt and Caryn than with their own mother.

Amen!!! I understand she was betrayed, I understand she was hurt, but how long is she going to wallow in it?  I obviously do not know the woman.  But to me she comes off as passive aggressive and spiteful. Neither one of those qualities are attractive. If Matt is that bad, she should be glad to be rid of him.  

She’s just like people who spill their guts on Facebook and then complain about the backlash.  I started out on her side at the beginning of the series. Slowly but surely, for me, she has become unlikable.

No matter what he did, he is her children’s father.   She has a perfect right to be hurt, she has a perfect right to feel betrayed, and she has the perfect right to cling to it with both hands her entire life if she wants to. However, making it public just demeans her, in my opinion.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Kid said:

Amen!!! I understand she was betrayed, I understand she was hurt, but how long is she going to wallow in it?  I obviously do not know the woman.  But to me she comes off as passive aggressive and spiteful. Neither one of those qualities are attractive. If Matt is that bad, she should be glad to be rid of him.  

She’s just like people who spill their guts on Facebook and then complain about the backlash.  I started out on her side at the beginning of the series. Slowly but surely, for me, she has become unlikable.

No matter what he did, he is her children’s father.   She has a perfect right to be hurt, she has a perfect right to feel betrayed, and she has the perfect right to cling to it with both hands her entire life if she wants to. However, making it public just demeans her, in my opinion.

It's difficult to let go when she has to see the nasty tramp that cheated with her no good husband all the time. And stand by while Matt does his best to make Amy either responsible for every bad thing he can think of or make her invisible.

Don't forget that Matt has been nasty and bkamed Amy for everything for years in public and she just took it. Now she's fifhting back. And a lot of the nonsense is producer driven.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, bobalina said:

It's difficult to let go when she has to see the nasty tramp that cheated with her no good husband all the time. And stand by while Matt does his best to make Amy either responsible for every bad thing he can think of or make her invisible.

Don't forget that Matt has been nasty and bkamed Amy for everything for years in public and she just took it. Now she's fifhting back. And a lot of the nonsense is producer driven.

Yes, I think seeing Caryn all the time is just ripping that Band-Aid off repeatedly.  I mentioned with J & A about the "geographical cure" with their decision to ditch the show and sudden desire move back to Bend after setting up their new house, tec, but I think with Amy, her not seeing the reminder of what all went wrong and getting out of the house chocked full of memories will help her in the long run.

• Love 3

When she can not see Matt or his house or other reminders of him every single day that she's home, she'll be able to go days and eventually hopefully weeks without remembering him and the pain.  

• Love 4
(edited)
59 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Yes, I think seeing Caryn all the time is just ripping that Band-Aid off repeatedly.  I mentioned with J & A about the "geographical cure" with their decision to ditch the show and sudden desire move back to Bend after setting up their new house, tec, but I think with Amy, her not seeing the reminder of what all went wrong and getting out of the house chocked full of memories will help her in the long run.

I agree.  But she appears to stay there simply out of spite.  

Again, I do not know her and her motives may be quite different.  She may actually want to be there. Or maybe, her and her ex husband may be getting along just fine divorced. Some people can’t make it in a marriage but they can deal with each other better when they are no longer a couple. Or in fact, she may be forced to stay there if she wants the show to continue and the drama is created by the producers because they don’t have a show if there is no conflict.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Kid said:

I agree.  But she appears to stay there simply out of spite as it gives her the opportunity to play with her ex like a bug on the end of a pin.

Again, I do not know her and her motives may be quite different and, in fact, she may be forced to stay there if she wants the show to continue.

I think a lot of her angst is producer-driven, quite honestly.  She's stated on her social media pages that she's house hunting, so I do believe she is looking.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Kid said:

I agree.  But she appears to stay there simply out of spite.  

Again, I do not know her and her motives may be quite different.  She may actually want to be there. Or maybe, her and her ex husband may be getting along just fine divorced. Some people can’t make it in a marriage but they can deal with each other better when they are no longer a couple. Or in fact, she may be forced to stay there if she wants the show to continue and the drama is created by the producers because they don’t have a show if there is no conflict.

Except that she's actively looking for a house off of the farm...

• Love 3
7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I'm always impressed by people's comfort level with extreme close up SM pics - not just Amy, it's common - & I cannot relate to that kind of confidence LOL.

More than that, I don't want pictures of myself close-up or not!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Glad she is happy, but I don't think she needs to get revenge or prove anything.  I don't  think Matt cares about how good or bad or life is, so she should just live her life and do what she needs to do.  I wonder how many of those aprons she has sold.  They are kind of old fashioned looking and I don't think most people wear aprons anymore.  Also hers are specifically targeted for women and they are $40.00.  Pricey.

What revenge? And Matt does care because he has to come out on top.

• Love 4