Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Yeah gotta be honest, they've been a couple since 2017? And married for over a year... I think he loves her. There's a point where I think its safe to assume he's not faking it for a supposed TLC paycheck.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ugh… pin that greasy mop of hair back!🤮

She kept leaning over the food and blowing while she complained that it was too hot, she blew so hard that chunks of food flew off the fork and landed on the table.

33AE6681-8E43-4EB8-90B3-2CB148CCDB9C.jpeg

So gross. Not even sure what's on that plate. Where is "myman"? He used to be ready to sample/chow down on Amy's home cooked meals but he is very seldom seen eating her food. Can't blame him for wanting to live.

12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They have a dog, a rescue, and her name is Daisy.

Screenshot from a video:

B0F1B645-644E-4A64-BC01-81C2F7A1A8F9.jpeg

Good luck Daisy. You'll need it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The picture with the dog is from a video Amy did with Lisa.

They are currently filming. Lisa kept asking Amy to show the dog, but she wouldn’t. She did eventually, obviously. Amy remarked that she may be in trouble for that, and said she’s told Lisa about things like that previously.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The picture with the dog is from a video Amy did with Lisa.

They are currently filming. Lisa kept asking Amy to show the dog, but she wouldn’t. She did eventually, obviously. Amy remarked that she may be in trouble for that, and said she’s told Lisa about things like that previously.

If she not in trouble for cooking evil food ,showing the dog is a cakewalk.Amy  is the worst.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. Daisy is adorable. Too bad she didn't go to a better home.

Did we ever find out from Amy what her last dog (Felix) died from? 

She had said at the time he, “fell suddenly ill”.

Perhaps he never fully recovered from this? I know it was well before, but you never know.

CDDC0787-DE01-4AB4-AC3E-F80807BB624F.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
34 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She had said at the time he, “fell suddenly ill”.

Perhaps he never fully recovered from this? I know it was well before, but you never know.

CDDC0787-DE01-4AB4-AC3E-F80807BB624F.jpeg

Amy says Felix "got into something". Who was watching him while she was on her motorcycle trip with "myman"? Must've been Zackhole. 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:11 AM, Redrum said:

Yeah gotta be honest, they've been a couple since 2017? And married for over a year... I think he loves her. There's a point where I think its safe to assume he's not faking it for a supposed TLC paycheck.

I agree with you on this. I have stopped wondering why some people get together or stay together for that matter.  They’re still going strong so there must be something, whatever it is. 

Also, Chris doesn’t look like a guy who’s desperate to be on camera all the time and be famous. Quite the opposite actually, he seems to hate it and is rarely 100% at ease. So, I doubt he’s just with Amy for the money or the fame.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Amy does wear costumes for pumpkin season.  That is one of them.

I know that, just like the day before she dressed like a cheerleader.  I was just commenting on the poodle skirt from the 50's.

• LOL 1
On 10/3/2022 at 2:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

Chris looks like he's been brainwashed into joining a cult. 😊

He has,his cult duties are tour guide for the craptastic pumpkin stithole farm.Wow what a dump!

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh lord Amy don’t ever change!  

She says to think of the “Irish Pub Salad” as a “Shooterie Board” 😂

She means “Charcuterie Board” but as usual she has no idea how to pronounce it.

Maybe Chris can get this for Amy so she can put her salad on it 😂😂😂

IMG_1509_1024x1024.jpg?v=1622592052

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh lord Amy don’t ever change!  

She says to think of the “Irish Pub Salad” as a “Shooterie Board” 😂

She means “Charcuterie Board” but as usual she has no idea how to pronounce it.

O M G!  She's just too much!  Shooterie?????

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

She wore that outfit last year with its ugly hat.  What is she supposed to be, a gypsy?

A hippy… but she looks more like a crazy old granny

and the big old clodhopper boots with the Wonder Woman costume take the cake!  😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

She wore that outfit last year with its ugly hat.  What is she supposed to be, a gypsy?

I'm guessing more of a mentally ill woman on skid row in L.A.

Yes I agree that MyMan has no desire to be on camera. He's EMBARRASSED.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

guy not on payroll blacked out, she bulldozing some poor bastard.Get the hell out Amy and take that stupid getup with you.Sorry looking pumpkin farm.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

1B18E94A-7E6E-4C14-9CA3-8ED37424A0C9.jpeg

• Sad 1
55 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

She needs to recreate that look. Sooooo much better than her current badly applied makeup and floppy, stringy hair. 

She's aged five years and her skin shows it, so she's probably better with the blonde hair.