Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How come Chris never accompanies her to Michigan?

It’s not that he’s too busy!  🙄 

He probably cherishes every moment he can get where he doesn't have to fake smile for a selfie or "family" photo. Or eat some of her gross food. 

I hope he was smart enough to get two large flat screens so he can watch what he wants. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

He probably cherishes every moment he can get where he doesn't have to fake smile for a selfie or "family" photo. Or eat some of her gross food. 

I hope he was smart enough to get two large flat screens so he can watch what he wants. 

He couldn't fit in the turnip truck with her.Plus her dad would just shit all over him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Replying to stoppro’s post!  Don’t know what happened  sorry  

“Zing me once shame on you.  Zing me twice shame on me!”

I'll give you 3 zings! 😊 but we're good. That "quoting" thing screws up sometimes. 

• Love 1
On 1/16/2022 at 9:25 AM, DonnaMae said:

That doesn't look like soup.  Where's the liquid?

Exactly it was lasagna in a bowl … no broth!

she only used 4 cups of chicken broth and then added a ton of noodles straight from the box… the noodles sucked up all the broth..

Shes so awkward with her utensils and once again she tore open the mozzarella cheese bag with her yellow teeth… she edited the video but you can see her bringing the bag up to her mouth…. Her lasagna slop looked gross 🤢🤮 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BEF1EBEB-DC21-4B91-94AB-9E721E592752.jpeg

F499B8E3-422B-469D-B912-6E1CFC14623F.jpeg

I'm trying to decide if Amy would benefit from a better phone camera.  Her photo face often looks dirty or extra 'textured', but that isn't the case when she appears on video.

And it doesn't make sense to me that she would be dirty or extra textured on non filming days.

She isn't unattractive, so it could be her technique for photo taking, and/or it could be her equipment.

Dunno.  Dunno.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Endora said:

Two senior citizens with no children need a date night?

Some people like to make sure to schedule time together where they go *out* as opposed to staying at home every night with each other.

I don't know what their ages have to do with it - Jer and Auj and Zach and Tory were preaching the "date night" stuff before they had kids. 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2022 at 9:51 AM, ginger90 said:

9BE2E63D-74AD-4172-9492-5DE2D7029CB5.jpeg

96553A86-4380-47A5-BA09-E41F573EA4C7.jpeg

What is all that black discoloration on the upper edges of her teeth? Does she not have dental insurance?  And please Amy, go on You Tube and learn some tips on how to apply eyeliner.

If you're going to be posting daily close ups of your face, try to appear more appealing. She puts no effort into anything that she presents to the public. Or her "fans". 

• Love 4

I love that sweater she is wearing on her date night. She has excellent taste in clothes. 

I am sketchy on her dad. He might be a cool guy and all but I don't think I would want to hang with him. Just a feeling. What was his occupation? That might make a difference in how I feel about him. Which makes no sense, don't try to figure it out, ha.

Regarding her teeth. I remember that people around our ages were given some kind of dental treatments as young children and some kids teeth turned grey from them. I know several people, from different parts of the country that had this effect from the treatments. 

I will pay in cryptocurrency if anyone can find out where that sweater came from and provide a link. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

She has excellent taste in clothes. 

Really?  Maybe that one sweater, but I'm not a fan of most things she wears.  Remember that Christmas tree skirt dress she wore?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I love that sweater she is wearing on her date night. She has excellent taste in clothes. 

I am sketchy on her dad. He might be a cool guy and all but I don't think I would want to hang with him. Just a feeling. What was his occupation? That might make a difference in how I feel about him. Which makes no sense, don't try to figure it out, ha.

Regarding her teeth. I remember that people around our ages were given some kind of dental treatments as young children and some kids teeth turned grey from them. I know several people, from different parts of the country that had this effect from the treatments. 

I will pay in cryptocurrency if anyone can find out where that sweater came from and provide a link. 

The gray teeth problem came from an antibiotic tetracycline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Chris might not be much of a traveler...  Did he ever go anywhere while he was single (all those 50-odd years)?  He must be "hapoy" to just stay home in a nice, quiet, childfree house for a change with Henry the Fifth.

Love Amy's dad refusing to smile for yet another selfie!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 6

I am sure they know what they are doing since they live there and are used to it but I looked through my fingers to read the caption after seeing the lake. To me it looks translucent, not very frozen, and ready to bust at any moment! 

Also, is the Grammarly app available for Instagram? Ha Not so much for her grammar (we all make mistakes) but to tighten up her posts into a cohesive thought to share. They all need to use it, ha.

Spent the day skating on a perfectly frozen lake on this cold dry crisp winter day! Haven't been on skates in 35 years!

Edited by stewedsquash
added a thought
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

On her way home?  The concierge lounge?  Of course she's a celebrity, so that's where she would go. 🙄 I wonder if any autograph seekers have found her.

To be fair, she said it was the concierge loung. 🤪

• LOL 8
55 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

On her way home?  The concierge lounge?  Of course she's a celebrity, so that's where she would go.

Have you been in one? Delta's lounges are pretty nice. I don't fly very much but I have splurged a few times for the access. Centurion lounges are nicer tho - before Covid, you could get a gourmet meal and top shelf alcohol. 

No one needs to be a celebrity to get into airport lounges - you just have to pay for a day pass or a membership.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

To be fair, she said it was the concierge loung. 🤪

She also said it's cool pretty.  Which, I guess is almost the same as pretty cool.  Verbal diarrhea at it's finest with this one,  all day, every day.  And such riveting stuff, too.  Snow!  An airport loung!  Relatives!

• LOL 8

She is selling cloth masks again  even though we are told they are no good  now.  Some people told her but I am sure her fans will still buy them and she probably has a lot of them to unload.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Endora said:

She is selling cloth masks again  even though we are told they are no good  now.  Some people told her but I am sure her fans will still buy them and she probably has a lot of them to unload.  

I mean, lots and lots of people are selling cloth masks despite the push for n95 masks to be used. I don't know many businesses that have decided to stop selling them based on how useless they are. If it still turns a profit, businesses will continue to sell them. 

• Love 2