Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 12/29/2021 at 12:26 PM, all4mom2 said:

"Hey hi."  It's more Amy, Amy Roloff, in Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen, with more Lisa, and more cheese!

Ok.  Can someone tell me if Cheese balls are still a thing?  My mom mentioned serving one a couple of years ago and I thought they went out with the 80s.  This is the first mention of them I’ve seen in many years.  Blast from the past.  

15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone tell me if Cheese balls are still a thing?

They are. Its one of those go to appetizer/finger food/party food things. They're easy to make and not terribly expensive and serve a lot. Its not a high end thing, and I would say its a bit of an "older" people thing but I have seen it. 

I don't know that I need a video recipe presentation on it... I'm a terrible cook, and these are easy peasy to make.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

They are. Its one of those go to appetizer/finger food/party food things. They're easy to make and not terribly expensive and serve a lot. Its not a high end thing, and I would say its a bit of an "older" people thing but I have seen it. 

I don't know that I need a video recipe presentation on it... I'm a terrible cook, and these are easy peasy to make.

Well…..guess I’m wrong on this.  I sort of dissed my mom’s suggestion as too yesteryear.  It won’t affect me though. I was never wild about them.  

I mean, it is a bit yesteryear but I'd call it a lil inexpensive as more of an insult depending on the type of party. A cheese ball is a fun family/friends party food. It's not a fancy party thing. If you're doing tasty easy treats for watching the Superbowl, a cheese ball is great. But its not high end. 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

7A4795D7-0DD0-4405-8357-218F323BE715.jpeg

Here we are, already 3 days into the New Year.  How’s it going?  I’m back to thinking about recipes and what to cook/bake for #amyroloffslittlekitchen 2022.  But I wanted to reflect on what’s important in my life last year and every day - family. It was a crazy 2021 year and  ending it with Family made it so so much more wonderful.
4 kids, 6 grandkids, a wonderful man friend husband… faith… I can be ready for what ever 2022 brings.  Nothing like family, regardless of the hard, hurtful and good stuff because it’s family and we have just one.  As my father turned 93 Jan 1st I’m reminded of appreciating today, moments, plan for tomorrow but don’t forget about today.  And today I’m embracing the end of 2021 moments with my kids, grandkids, Chris - Family ♥️

1D0A66E3-9F31-49FA-9DC6-55206B1C9407.jpeg

52C4853F-4066-4446-A8B8-336702B2ABEF.jpeg

"Family...separately...on two different days...because the wives are still feuding...but...Family..."

1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

So when is she going to post a photo of her and "my man" in bed?  

My eyes!  Someone get the brain bleach!

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ok.  Can someone tell me if Cheese balls are still a thing? 

They're still a thing, but they're ridiculously easy to make and pretty cheap to buy, so why the tutorial?  Oh, yeah; $$$...  Also, I'm pretty sure you don't "cook" them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well…..guess I’m wrong on this.  I sort of dissed my mom’s suggestion as too yesteryear.  It won’t affect me though. I was never wild about them.  

The pricey cheese shop in LA still sells them around holiday time.  They aren't inexpensive there and they make them with some very high end cheeses.  I do expect they're mostly sold to older customers and people like my one daughter who feels slighted if she doesn't get to have at least one small one each year.   Amy is of an age where they're probably an occasional thing for casual get togethers.  My daughter's MIL still makes at least one a year.  

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone tell me if Cheese balls are still a thing

Is that like fondue? The only cheese balls I know of are those gross orange cheese puff balls sold in places like Smart&Final or Walmart.

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is that like fondue? The only cheese balls I know of are those gross orange cheese puff balls sold in places like Smart&Final or Walmart.

What?  Didn't you watch the video???  😂

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

What?  Didn't you watch the video???  😂

No! I have subjected myself to watching SOME of the Little Bulldozer's cooking videos but this particular one made me queasy before ever watching!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2022 at 8:11 AM, Jeanne222 said:

7B486D37-F6D2-45F5-BFC7-29BFE762DCBA.thumb.jpeg.42cafa4f6880a1ce22b99eeaccf26c5f.jpeg
Just a little something to start your day!

😂 I thought she was wearing some tall hat like a grand tribal queen! But it's just some "wall art" thing above her head. She is obviously tipsy in that pic but it was taken on NYE so I'll give her a pass on the drunky face. But she failed on editing. As usual.

And she looks like she's gained a lot of weight. Those pics of her with Molly, Isabelle, the baby, etc. 

Diabetes is nobody's friend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

😂 I thought she was wearing some tall hat like a grand tribal queen! But it's just some "wall art" thing above her head. She is obviously tipsy in that pic but it was taken on NYE so I'll give her a pass on the drunky face. But she failed on editing. As usual.

And she looks like she's gained a lot of weight. Those pics of her with Molly, Isabelle, the baby, etc. 

Diabetes is nobody's friend.

The way she cooks and eats, she's lucky she's not 4'x4' by now.

I, too, thought she was wearing a "Cat in the Hat" adornment...

The cat that swallowed the canary!

• LOL 7

Was just going through some recent posts.  And I've seen more than enough of Amy's teeth so big, close up to the camera in my face.   Ugh.   Don't always have to 'full teeth' smile! Or you might even take some not smiling at all!  That's ok!  Or back up some.   just sayin.   I sure wouldn't want my face that close to a camera in selfies

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2022 at 1:21 PM, Fostersmom said:

Does she ever mange to post anything without at least one typo or grammar error? 

spiderman-magic.gif.0b82a73b01f06e98458d8fe0d64acd46.gif

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

6AA33D94-02B5-4436-BB52-3E68877FC9A0.jpeg

03CD8B9F-AE16-4AF2-9581-460FA8001640.jpeg

She hopes we can find some inspiration when we ready her book. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 1/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, Absolom said:

Considering a "mike" is a minute, we have yet another rather hilarious typo.  

Haha.

On 1/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, Absolom said:

Considering a "mike" is a minute, we have yet another rather hilarious typo.  

Haha.

• Love 1

I gather she just hits "record" every time she wanders into the kitchen to make the daily dinner and thus monetizes it.  The one thing she and Matt had in common was their gift for making bank just living their lives (or, rather, that's the one thing she LEARNED from Matt).

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3

There's no way she got lasagna noodles to fit in that white pot. Her cookware is never big enough for the food it's supposed to hold. You'd think she would want to show or at least talk about how well done the noodles should be and how they should be broken up, etc., but the noodles just magically ended up in the bowl of soup. 

The white pan on the stove changed to a red one at the reveal. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

E5C7B187-7E48-4A19-A39E-F96AC6566E01.jpeg

This baby of mine.  How far he has come and grown.  He’s lived such a life already and has more to live, love, laugh, learn, experience, grow and I’m so proud of him.  Hes growing up to be a fine good young man and son.  He’s married to a wonderful woman, I gained another fabulous daughter-in-law, he’s a father to an adorable baby boy, my 6th grandchild.  He’s caring, thoughtful, has his own thoughts, a writer, insightful, quiet, loving , an adventurer, likes the outdoors, rescue dogs …. and will always be my baby.
Jacob, Happy 25th Birthday. I’ll love you forever and always ♥️. Have a wonderful day celebrating you and a year full of blessings.  🙏🏻🤗♥️🎉🎂. Mama loves you

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

E5C7B187-7E48-4A19-A39E-F96AC6566E01.jpeg

This baby of mine.  How far he has come and grown.  He’s lived such a life already and has more to live, love, laugh, learn, experience, grow and I’m so proud of him.  Hes growing up to be a fine good young man and son.  He’s married to a wonderful woman, I gained another fabulous daughter-in-law, he’s a father to an adorable baby boy, my 6th grandchild.  He’s caring, thoughtful, has his own thoughts, a writer, insightful, quiet, loving , an adventurer, likes the outdoors, rescue dogs …. and will always be my baby.
Jacob, Happy 25th Birthday. I’ll love you forever and always ♥️. Have a wonderful day celebrating you and a year full of blessings.  🙏🏻🤗♥️🎉🎂. Mama loves you

C'mon Amy. We all know Jacob!  He's the dude that lived in his van.  Grows weed and doesn't work.  Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2