Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

On 12/22/2021 at 3:26 AM, ginger90 said:

B598D101-BD53-460D-9DAC-9D8DDA4CB337.jpeg

Where is Mr. Amy? I doubt he is watching RomCom/The Notebook movies with his lady love. He's probably in the "garage/not-a-man cave" polishing his Harley. Glad Amy made room for her husband.She is such a giver.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Where is Mr. Amy? I doubt he is watching RomCom/The Notebook movies with his lady love. He's probably in the "garage/not-a-man cave" polishing his Harley. Glad Amy made room for her husband.She is such a giver.

Pop'n Fresh is playing it smart staying out of the instagram bullshit,But not smart enough to stay single. Merry Christmas shmuck!

• LOL 7

Based on what I’ve seen this season, the type of things Amy’s wearing is popular holiday fashion.  I actually like them, especially the reindeer gown!  The Miss Santa dress is cute too, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

Chris has a smile in that pajama picture, a small one but it is there. I love that gown? robe? she is wearing. She also looks great wearing that hat and pretty blue plaid shirt in the snow. I am always amazed at how she is able to find clothes that work for her size and shape. I know she probably has them altered but mostly what I mean is I like that she wears stylish clothes. Now her shoes, eh much room for improvement. 

Ha, it's not an Amy post if it doesn't take you out of the moment with all her typos. 

Yeah, having members of church give a message during the services isn't unusual. There are some at our church that I enjoy hearing and some that I that I think "oh hey maybe it is a good time to volunteer to sit in the nursery". Not sure which one person I would be with Amy's daddy. From what I have seen on the show he is pretty cool I guess but also I think he might be a weirdo who would annoy me. 

• Love 1

B108FFDC-821A-47E6-856F-E008730DCFC9.jpeg

We got snow! Yay… it doesn’t last long here (unless you’re near the mountains) so I wanted to take a walk in the snowy woods.  Just so beautiful.  Reminded me of Robert Frost’s poem ‘Stoping by Woods on a snowy evening’. I enjoyed the quiet.  And my thoughts went to the upcoming days tithe new year.  I’ll have lots to plan for and do but right then the quiet of the woods and walking was very peaceful and restful.  My after Christmas before New Years Moment.  ❄️🌲❄️🌲

• Love 1
On 12/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, ginger90 said:

B108FFDC-821A-47E6-856F-E008730DCFC9.jpeg

We got snow! Yay… it doesn’t last long here (unless you’re near the mountains) so I wanted to take a walk in the snowy woods.  Just so beautiful.  Reminded me of Robert Frost’s poem ‘Stoping by Woods on a snowy evening’. I enjoyed the quiet.  And my thoughts went to the upcoming days tithe new year.  I’ll have lots to plan for and do but right then the quiet of the woods and walking was very peaceful and restful.  My after Christmas before New Years Moment.  ❄️🌲❄️🌲

Couldn't get' Pop'n Fresh' to go 'stoping' in the woods?He has more sense,not much more,at least his fat mug isn't all over the internet like' Amy super cook' there.What a piece of work.

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

She sure loves herself, one selfie after another.  🙄

That big one scared me! 😲

30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

88D9A8FC-2E2F-4DE0-BC0B-5982153D8B1E.jpeg

D1F33FA1-F4D2-4A9D-AA95-5F07ADE832E9.jpeg

In case you missed it the first 365 times!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 4

Odd coincidence here. I just got my replacement lid in the mail this week for my 20 year old Cuisinart thingymagiggy. Ha. The lid was $11. It has been broke for a year and I got tired of holding it (the little clasp broke) and emailed Cuisinart and licketysplit they sent me the link to order parts. Two weeks later it was here. I am glad I went that route because I do not like the look of Amy's new one. 

She looks cute in that picture (kind of like her sweatshirt) and she looks festive and pretty in the New Year picture.

I am going to abstain from acknowledging Amy's wedding pictures anymore. She can wax grammatically incorrectly in a poetic word salad all she wants but it won't get a like from me. Ha. Nothing against it, the pictures or the typos but I am just over her wedding stuff. Move it along Amy.

Edited by stewedsquash
lot of typos, hahaha
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

Oh shit Amy,I don't care keep it up until it bursts into flames and burns your house down.What a dork!

The correct answer is January 6... 

Knowing Amy, she's just too lazy!

Leave it up all year; what's one more thing taking up space in the living room?

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Is Amy even capable of taking a photo of other people without inserting herself front and center?  I'm beginning to think not!

No kidding. It looks like a photo of Amy Roloff and her little back up band....Larry, Curly and Molly.

At least she's not wearing that bright red lipstick. I can't imagine who told her THAT would look good on her! <sarcasm>

• LOL 4

I hope she never becomes a wedding or baby photographer.  Pictures of your special day or darling child starring...  Amy!

I must admit she's looking happier these days since Mr. Amy put a ring on it...  She must've been worried up until that day!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

7A4795D7-0DD0-4405-8357-218F323BE715.jpeg

Here we are, already 3 days into the New Year.  How’s it going?  I’m back to thinking about recipes and what to cook/bake for #amyroloffslittlekitchen 2022.  But I wanted to reflect on what’s important in my life last year and every day - family. It was a crazy 2021 year and  ending it with Family made it so so much more wonderful.
4 kids, 6 grandkids, a wonderful man friend husband… faith… I can be ready for what ever 2022 brings.  Nothing like family, regardless of the hard, hurtful and good stuff because it’s family and we have just one.  As my father turned 93 Jan 1st I’m reminded of appreciating today, moments, plan for tomorrow but don’t forget about today.  And today I’m embracing the end of 2021 moments with my kids, grandkids, Chris - Family ♥️

1D0A66E3-9F31-49FA-9DC6-55206B1C9407.jpeg

52C4853F-4066-4446-A8B8-336702B2ABEF.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2