Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I think she was trying to present a frittata as a dish where you can use up the remaining small portions of vegetables.  That wouldn't have been a bad idea if she had actually said that.  I will admit I didn't make it far.  I was done at kidney beans and watching her try to get some color on the shaved brussel sprouts. I cannot stomach kidney beans and brussel sprouts need to be cooked well for me to eat them.  I cannot imagine either of them in a frittata.  It is almost like a dish you would dare someone to eat. 

This was almost like:
PPAL: feeling a bit queasy today
Amy: hold my beer; I got this

• Love 6

I will give Amy some credit. She could give Whitney Thore and some other reality "stars" a few tips on handling social media. She may be rough around the edges, but she doesn't treat her fans to swear words, bad attitude and condescension.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Good grief, she is like Typhoid Mary cooking all those meals for everyone. 

Wonder if Mrs. Marek is planning to change out "Roloff" on her social media. Meh, probably not. 🤷

I tried to scan that manifesto for spelling and grammar errors, but I got bored. 😴

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Brodicea said:

I will give Amy some credit. She could give Whitney Thore and some other reality "stars" a few tips on handling social media. She may be rough around the edges, but she doesn't treat her fans to swear words, bad attitude and condescension.

59 minutes ago, seasons said:

I tried to scan that manifesto for spelling and grammar errors, but I got bored. 😴

Whitney Way Thore is setting the bar pretty low, but no, at least Amy is not her.

Should be "cooked" instead of "cook."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Strange we have never gotten a glimpse of any of Chris family members.  Hundreds of the families but nothing on Chris.  I know they may not want to be on SM but many feel that way.  Usually one picture appears somewhere.M

How are they keeping this on the down low and why?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Probably the same reason we don't see Caryn's kids or parents on the show, and the same reason Molly's husband is never on the show. Also the same reason Matt's sister and nephews by Sam are never seen on the show.

The inlaws/siblings of Chris live in a different state and don't want to be on camera. Considering the often cruel comments about personal appearance that are bandied about, I don't blame anyone not getting paid by the show for not wanting to put up with that level of public comment. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Strange we have never gotten a glimpse of any of Chris family members.  Hundreds of the families but nothing on Chris.  I know they may not want to be on SM but many feel that way.  Usually one picture appears somewhere.M

Chris's family probably wants nothing to do with bulldozer, or tlc or any of the useless families,within the show's sphere.They are saving their self respect good for them. No pictures or they will sue their ass.Chris would do well to keep them private.If chris was my brother and put my business on his fucked up show I would beat his ass then sue him,never speak again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

We don't see Caryn's parents or children on the show, but we've seen photos of them on social media when the family gets together for special occasions.

Maybe Chris's family is in the witness protection program (or he's actually Lisa's brother, which was my initial suspicion when he came on the scene, haha)...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

We don't see Caryn's parents or children on the show, but we've seen photos of them on social media when the family gets together for special occasions.

Maybe Chris's family is in the witness protection program (or he's actually Lisa's brother, which was my initial suspicion when he came on the scene, haha)...

I think we’ve had a glimpse of all the families except Chris!

I did see a rather odd person in the front row grooms side at the wedding. Maybe…

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think we’ve had a glimpse of all the families except Chris!

I did see a rather odd person in the front row grooms side at the wedding. Maybe…

That was chris's lawyer.

• LOL 9
32 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

She doesn't look half bad moving her mug away from the camera!

Aaa Amy Christmas Mountain is two words!  But who cares...right!

She's got to move back a lot more,maybe 100 yds that should be enough.LOL

• LOL 7
59 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Aaa Amy Christmas Mountain is two words!  But who cares...right!

That’s supposed to be a link to their Instagram. However, the name of the place is Christmas Mountain Choose and Cut. She also had a video where she called it Christmas Mountain. It does exist, but that’s not  where she was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The chicken pot pie video has inspired me to post a video of me preparing my own version of Broccoli Casserole.  I made it for the first time on Thanksgiving and it was beyond awesome!  Honestly, I won’t change a thing.  I’m shocked it turned out that way, since it was the first time I prepared it.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I only watched about 30 seconds of that video above just to see what Amy looked like.

She looks fantastic! Her hair looks the best it has looked in years, including her wedding hair!

She does seem very positive.  I noticed how she brought up Jer and Zach.  

Which broccoli recipe do you use? I am confused on where you posted.

My post above about Amy looking good was referring to the Amy/Lisa video. I just realized there were two posted. I just watched a little bit of the pot pie video. I am clueless about how you make money on those videos but I noticed that Amy now (or always has?) has ads/ad breaks in her videos so I am assuming that she is making some money now (always has?)? Yay Amy if this is how it works! 

Edited by stewedsquash
easily confused ha
17 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Which broccoli recipe do you use? I am confused on where you posted.

My post above about Amy looking good was referring to the Amy/Lisa video. I just realized there were two posted. I just watched a little bit of the pot pie video. I am clueless about how you make money on those videos but I noticed that Amy now (or always has?) has ads/ad breaks in her videos so I am assuming that she is making some money now (always has?)? Yay Amy if this is how it works! 

I was referring to Amy’s chicken pot pie video.  I haven’t posted my video…I don’t have one yet. I was just considering how I could likely do one, if Amy can.  I think I could do one as well as the pot pie video.  Of course, I’m not a realty tv star like her.  She has a built-in fan base.  I’ll just have to rely on my natural charm and talent. 🤗🤣

Oh, my casserole is pretty basic, but I add a few items that most recipes don’t call for like onion flakes.  I use a special kind of topping instead of Ritz crackers.  

• Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Endora said:

The end of the pot pie video is pretty funny.  She practically spit out a huge bite because it was still too hot.   The faces, the noises, the little dance all comedy gold.  

That's a "classic," alright.  When she threw her arms wide with that spat-out bite still teetering on the fork, I momentarily thought of Felix; bet he scarfed up a lot of food that went astray in that kitchen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So Izzy had her baby...I assume.  No announcement?

Wow; Amy insults Lisa and then proceeds to yammer about me-me-me.

Nothing new to see in this LIVE, in other words.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3

I never watch her stuff with Lisa and just glimpse at her cooking videos. They are all (cooking ones and Lisa ones) too long and ridiculously amateur in how they are put together. Rambling uninteresting talk is not my thing. 

Amy just comes across as not able to put together a cohesive thought when she posts (the one about the Christmas miracles above is an example). She isn't the only one, it is common. I just expect more from her I guess since she isn't really stupid and does speak well (example during her talking head moments on the show). Anyway, she looks really good in that picture above. I love the jacket. She seems to have gotten her hair updated, color and cut wise and it look s so much better.

Matt is a much better poster to his Instagram. 

• Love 1

You watch Amy now you see where Zack gets it.Very flighty. How she sells her shit is beyond me.I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from her.Part of the 'Scamming Family' quite the grifting empire they have put together. I hate them for it.

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

So Izzy had her baby...I assume.  No announcement?

So far Izzy and Jacob have been fairly adament about their kid not being discussed on social media so I really don't expect them to announce it. I mean, they might, but more likely one of the family will let it slip. 

If she appears to look marginally better (imo) in the above picture, it's leftover from whatever wedding upgrades were done to her. It will fade when she doesn't do any upkeep to her look. Which she won't.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

So far Izzy and Jacob have been fairly adament about their kid not being discussed on social media so I really don't expect them to announce it. I mean, they might, but more likely one of the family will let it slip. 

They could just say she had the baby ( no details) and both are fine.

47 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I think she usually looks better when her face isn't almost touching the camera.  Distance and outdoor natural lighting helps.

Yes. She looks better from a lengthy distance. Unfortunately, there is no filter or selfie stick that can remove or blur her bitter personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, bobalina said:

They could just say she had the baby ( no details) and both are fine.

Agreed but you and I aren't pretentious douches ;)

As it is, apparently Jacob has made some sort of pretentious post that indicates the child has been born. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Agreed but you and I aren't pretentious douches ;)

As it is, apparently Jacob has made some sort of pretentious post that indicates the child has been born. 

Like i'm the best father in the western hemisphere.fuck him.Wonder if he took a shower yet.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jacob posted about the birth of his son at “the peak of” a solar eclipse. People congratulated him. He thanked them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Where did he post it? I just checked his Instagram and there's nothing there. Did he take it down already? 

• Useful 1