Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Let’s all face it Matt has delivered well to the Roloff family. Thanks to him and his vision they are all living on easy street!

At what price? He basically sold his family, stole their privacy and at least part of their childhoods. And nearly killed Jake all for our entertainment and his profit.

• Love 7
On 11/16/2021 at 12:03 AM, suev3333 said:

Where is this interview?  I watched the whole wedding day vid  but didn't see anything on Amy getting sick....

Am I missing something??   Is it a Discovery+ thing? Because I don't have that.    Is there stuff that can only be seen on Discovery+ ?    I'd appreciate any info  ☺️

He does look quite unhappy in that photo.....   but it could just have been snapped at a bad time

It was online.  Someone here posted the link.  I think it was monsters and critcs?  It's a few pages back.  

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Pressing questions:  When, if ever, will Amy embrace a weight-conscious diet?  Is Chris getting a cut for now acting as regular on-camera taste tester?  Stay tuned!

Zita? Did Chris end up correcting her? I turned it off. 🤣 I’ll watch later to answer this pressing question.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Why must she video tape the chopping of the vegetables?  This should be done before the taping begins.  

now there are two dipshits try to poison everyone.Please stop Amy you are too much of a pig.

• LOL 2

How is lying on a beach in front of a hotel in Maui an "adventure"?  They're wearing that #adventure thing to death.  Yes, we get that you're adventurous and adventuring and adventurers.  Give it a rest!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2B1579F8-5D0E-4B9F-A3D8-DE9FA0ABE042.jpeg

She needs to buy more sunscreen. 

I doubt she "knows" she'll get to "adventure with him for life". She can hope for that. Good luck Bossy woman. You are only approximately 3 years younger than "my man" and you look like you're 15 years older. The sun is not your friend. I wonder how many strangers Chris will meet who say " hey, is that your mom?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Chris didn't correct her on the zita situation.  She finally realized  she mispronounced it at the end.  These are simple words any cook knows.  Also, the recipe is nothing special.   Ewww, I hope Chris likes it, ewwww I hope he smells the deliciousness.  😂

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

She needs to buy more sunscreen. 

I doubt she "knows" she'll get to "adventure with him for life". She can hope for that. Good luck Bossy woman. You are only approximately 3 years younger than "my man" and you look like you're 15 years older. The sun is not your friend. I wonder how many strangers Chris will meet who say " hey, is that your mom?"

Probably none.

25 minutes ago, Endora said:

Chris didn't correct her on the zita situation.  She finally realized  she mispronounced it at the end.  These are simple words any cook knows.  Also, the recipe is nothing special.   Ewww, I hope Chris likes it, ewwww I hope he smells the deliciousness.  😂

chris is so screwed,bad enough his 'wife' looks twice his age,next he has to eat this pig vomit that comes out of the little kitchen of horrors.I don't blame him for crying,never mind not smiling.If he wasn't such a famewhore i'd feel sorry for him.But he is and i don't.To hell with both of them.

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Who posts they are celebrating another person and only posts an up close picture of their own face????

Amy's very good at that, but I think she should get her face closer to the camera.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
30 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Who posts they are celebrating another person and only posts an up close picture of their own face????

Starts with an "n," ends with a "t," eight letters in between including three "s"s.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

As someone commented, she talks too much before she gets started, and I think she's a bit tipsy because she's acting so silly and giggly.

I think wine always accompanies dinner...or dessert, as the case may be!

• LOL 3
On 11/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, all4mom2 said:

Did she ever acknowledge the birth of her latest grandson?

She did on one of their posts.  Said she was coming over as soon as she gets back from Hawaii.  A bunch of people told her to stay home a few days in case she caught something there.  You know the little bulldozer paid no attention.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, all4mom2 said:

I think wine always accompanies dinner...or dessert, as the case may be!

Possibly the wine accompanies breakfast and brunch as well.

13 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Yee-haw; ride 'em, cowboy!

What happened to her neck? 

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Yee-haw; ride 'em, cowboy!

Enough with the loud clanging of glass dishes, pots and pans. 

Chorizo chiroza. Whatever you call it. Wait!!! Chris does NOT like corn! I'll bet she put corn in it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

It's becoming clearer as the days wear on.Chris 'married' a woman twice his age,a spinner, terrible cook, a drunk, bulldozer,narcissist,rock lover.Wow what a catch! lucky chris. Least chris has got Matt.LOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

It's becoming clearer as the days wear on.Chris 'married' a woman twice his age,a spinner, terrible cook, a drunk, bulldozer,narcissist,rock lover.Wow what a catch! lucky chris. Least chris has got Matt.LOL

And he now has money and is a tv star something I’m thinking he was always longing for. Handsome as he is!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I watched that frittata video. Some of those ingredients are disgusting in this dish. Red beans in what essentially is an omelet? Brussel sprouts? I completely agree with the comment made here about all that clanking and banging around looking for utensils, etc. Amy is never prepared for her 'professional' videos. I watched Erin Bates recent one about preparing chicken breasts and I have to say that her performance was so much better than Amy's. This woman just never learns and never improves on anything.

Re: the baked "ZITA" video:...why did she completely bake that only to have to bake it all over again the next day? That would make the dish over done. I have made baked ZITI for years and it only needs to be baked ONCE. No fire roasted tomatoes either. Can't she just simply stick with a real recipe and quit ruining it by 'making it her own'? Sorry for the rant, thanks for listening.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9