Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I cropped out the person who took the picture. Chris giving a tour:

50EA4789-C35B-42AA-935A-3C859F762B0E.jpeg

holy crap! what an ass sucking leech Chris turned out to be!

Matt will need surgery to remove Chris's mouth from his ass 😫

12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Certain things have to be done - every day - to successfully operate a farm.

Again, realtors can sell as many or few houses as they like; if one lives frugally and has simple needs as a single man with no dependents, one can be "semi-retired" all one's life.  

exactly, Chris lived in a very modest little home and all he needed money for was making it RAIN on his strippers!

Now he's a leech living off of Matt

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, readheaded said:

What difference does it make? The point is that he was successful enough selling real estate to support himself for many years (which takes work ethic) and apparently keeps his hand in the business (he sold a house on 10/7/21). He's also near or at the age when many people start to work less and transition to retirement. 

This. I know there's an opinion that Chris was super poor and desperate to wed Amy for the money, but his sales on Zillow over the last few years reflect someone very successful as a realtor, and as readheaded says, he was clearly supporting himself and well for many years. Nice three bedroom home, a car, a motorcycle, time for trips on the bike. People scratching for a buck don't have the cash for luxuries or the money to run with a moneyed crowd - the painting date event for example isn't cheap, and neither is renting seaside places for weekend parties, etc etc. 

If this was about just marrying Amy for the money, they would have been married as quickly as that but Chris was the one who was hesitant to commit. 

12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Matt's not physically capable of the daily chores. He also tends to take lengthy vacations to different states, difficult to do on working farms.  Further, he's not so great at organizing the maintenance the fun non farm structures need. How many of the structures have literally rotted to unsafe standards to where they've needed to be torn down? Further, most of the success of Roloff Farms is the cut rate carnival that runs in October and the attention it gets from being on a tv show.  The farm wasn't successful until the tv show. 

2 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris looks like he's having fun. If Matt doesn't want Chris around, Matt owns the farm and does not have to hire his ex wife's new husband to work there, does he? 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Again, realtors can sell as many or few houses as they like; if one lives frugally and has simple needs as a single man with no dependents, one can be "semi-retired" all one's life.  

So now you have new criteria for what a "real job" is? LOL

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

exactly, Chris lived in a very modest little home and all he needed money for was making it RAIN on his strippers!

Now he's a leech living off of Matt

Wow!  He's taken to Matts ass like a monkey to bananas 

Dude do your own thing quit hanging around Matt's place like a bum!  

#freeloader #BUM #LEECH #MarekTheRemora

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, readheaded said:

So now you have new criteria for what a "real job" is? LOL

Pretty sure we're supposed to be critiquing the show and its characters; not each other.

47 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

One that he owned for 18 years, so a lot of appreciation there, no doubt.

Strippers and his bike; simple pleasures are the best!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, readheaded said:

What difference does it make? The point is that he was successful enough selling real estate to support himself for many years (which takes work ethic) and apparently keeps his hand in the business (he sold a house on 10/7/21). He's also near or at the age when many people start to work less and transition to retirement. 

I'll be sure to let me FIL know that he didn't work at a "real job" for 40 years when he owned his own roofing company and funded his own pension, lol.

But let's be consistent. If we're using company pensions and a 9 to 5 schedule to quantify "real jobs" then Matt hasn't worked at a "real job" in 20 years.

Right? My mom's busted her ass in a factory for 40 years (just had her anniversary this past July) and they don't have a pension there. 

And while Zillow shows he's sold 4 houses in the last year, he's also at an age where many are looking at retiring and his personal life has most likely been busier than than it has been in ages. He can certainly make his own schedule at selling houses.

I also wonder what he did before he sold real estate. I noticed he had a sweat shirt on in either an episode or Amy's Instagram that had  https://www.pccairfoils.com on it. That's a local to me company, they have multiple locations and their corporate head quarters are all about in a 20 minute radius from me. And low and behold, they also have a location in Portland. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, stoppro said:

ok i'll give him that, but how many sales since he has been whoring on the show.I don't remember him saying. I'm sure he could sell lots since his fat face is on tv.Make a killing then get off the show.I don't know. I don't trust him but then I would not trust anyone in that 'family'.

There is absolutely no reason  Chris would discuss his work. And would probably lose clients if he did.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Again, a three bedroom 2 bath home for one person is actually not modest, its a large house for one person.

And assuming the anon person who said she was a stripper is telling the truth (My opinion? "Anonymous Stripper On Amy's Instagram Comments" feels like someone stirring the pot but hey, lets act like it's holy writ) well, guys, I don't go to strip clubs myself, but a quick ask on google reveals its an expensive little hobby. If you really think Chris is super into strippers, well, they don't give away the milk for free. 

The motorcycle hobby ain't cheap either.

I'm just not seeing any evidence that Chris was desperate for a buck. Here's what I know - he lived better than me (I do fine, but expensive hobbies involving specialized motor vehicles are too rich for my pockets) and I don't consider myself living desperately in grinding poverty and frugality. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

He's still selling houses. How is that "hanging around Matt's place"?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bobalina said:

He's still selling houses. How is that "hanging around Matt's place"?

Basically being on the show = must be sucking Matt's man titties.

My own opinion? He's doing tours to help Amy maintain a prescence for the show. Considering that Matt's driven off all the children and doesn't want to be the Roloff greeting customers, maybe he's grateful Chris and Amy are willing to show up. 

Looking at Chris's prior sales, (and he's had some great years according to Zillow) if he's been investing as he goes, he probably doesn't HAVE to work at all at his age. I am at that point myself and I am only 50. I keep my job because I like the interaction and the health insurance, and I'm naturally cautious - why NOT keep working if I enjoy it? Chris makes more money than I and is likely in the same place. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Right? My mom's busted her ass in a factory for 40 years (just had her anniversary this past July) and they don't have a pension there.  

And some REGULAR jobs aren't "9 to 5," either; some are 8 to 4:30.  My only point is that real estate isn't a traditional workaday job where you're expected to show up every day at a particular time and place 5 days a week; it's more like being self-employed or an independent contractor, so I personally don't consider Chris selling a few houses a year necessarily being proof that he possesses "a work ethic."

He doesn't seem inclined to "work" too hard at intimate relationships; still single in his mid-50s, he said himself he's with Amy because "it's just so easy."

And so, apparently, is capitalizing on his new wife's ex-husband's business!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

He's the new Freddy the freeloader! 

chrissy.jpg

• LOL 7
29 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

My only point is that real estate isn't a traditional workaday job where you're expected to show up every day at a particular time and place 5 days a week; it's more like being self-employed or an independent contractor, so I personally don't consider Chris selling a few houses a year necessarily being proof that he possesses "a work ethic."

Are you familiar with the work it entails> I ask because I know some people who are successful and its a lot of work to maintain a decent income. Plus, per Zillow, until recently Chris typically sells a lot more than "a few".

2013 - 17 sales

2014 - 27 sales

2015 -19 sales

2016 - 24 sales

2017 -12 sales

2018 - 9 sales

2019 - 12 sales

2020 - 5 sales (I allow this is low but pandemic and filming)

He's been pretty active with it and you don't make money in home sales unless you do the leg work, 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Pretty sure we're supposed to be critiquing the show and its characters; not each other.

Strippers and his bike; simple pleasures are the best!

Pretty sure saying that certain jobs are or aren't "real jobs" isn't only about the show and its characters. And, I asked you a question, I did not "critique" you. LOL

1 hour ago, bobalina said:

There is absolutely no reason  Chris would discuss his work. And would probably lose clients if he did.

And if he did discuss his work, he'd be accused of trying to use the show to sell more real estate. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, readheaded said:

And if he did discuss his work, he'd be accused of trying to use the show to sell more real estate. 

This. And honestly aside from a really hard core fan of the show, how is his being a minor player on a long running reality show going to attract business? We're talking spending 300k with the guy simply because you've seen him on a tv show. Honestly if thats one's decision making process, then you kinda deserve what you get.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

hahahahahahaaa!!!! 😂

Can he stoop any lower?

Maybe wash Matt's cars, mow his lawn, wipe his ass?

Chris can be Matt's "Groom of the Stool" 

Oh he'll STOOP!

He's weaseled his way onto Roloff farms and now he's Matt's bitch

love.gif

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Oh he'll STOOP!

He's weaseled his way onto Roloff farms and now he's Matt's bitch

love.gif

At this point he's nothing more than Matt's servant 

Bought and Paid for!

As Caryn would say "PUT A PIN IN THAT! 😂 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

He's the new Freddy the freeloader! 

chrissy.jpg

Lololol!! Dusty! 😂

No wonder Zach moved away, Chris took over his job doing the tours.

at this rate Amy should have remained in the big house, they spend most of their time at Matt’s farm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

No wonder Zach moved away, Chris took over his job doing the tours.

No, Zach was doing the private tours on the Mule with 4 people or less that cost 300 dollars. (And per the rolofffarms.com website, they aren't doing any private tours this pumpkin season).

Chris is doing the wagon ride tours.

33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

at this rate Amy should have remained in the big house, they spend most of their time at Matt’s farm.

Well, she is certainly taking up space in Matt's head. Funny that they're divorced and Matt's still wanting her around... can't even say its for the kids since none of the kids work pumpkin season any more. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Let's face it!  They are all in it for the $$$$.  Nobody really likes anybody!

58 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I suspect they all like each other just fine at this point.  But of course they like the money more!

Now we are all getting the picture.Nothing is as it looks.All are phony famewhores that will do anything to keep they're fat faces in front of you.I despise them all ,and wait for misfortune to even things up. Hopefully not to serious but good for laughs.That is all they are good for.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s a cute costume

Amys costumes this year are a huge improvement 👍🏻

I see this shit and it boggles  my mind. Why did chris marry this wacko 'if he did' No money is worththis.

• LOL 3
54 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Someone please buy her some new shoes, though; those poor old black demi-boots!  At least it can be said, for all her money, she's no clothes horse.

Perhaps they are comfortable for the long day at the patch.

30 minutes ago, stoppro said:

I see this shit and it boggles  my mind. Why did chris marry this wacko 'if he did' No money is worththis.

Because he loves her.

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, bobalina said:

Perhaps they are comfortable for the long day at the patch.

Because he loves her.

That is a nice thought but this 'reality tv' nothing is as it seems they are selling us something believe nothing they show us.amy is selling poison food via cookbooks.Chris is peddling the golddigging life and some' real estate' skills maybe. and spinning action. They are not good or wholesome they are phony.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, stoppro said:

That is a nice thought but this 'reality tv' nothing is as it seems they are selling us something believe nothing they show us.amy is selling poison food via cookbooks.Chris is peddling the golddigging life and some' real estate' skills maybe. and spinning action. They are not good or wholesome they are phony.

Sorry but I'm just not that cynical. Chris is not a gold digger. As far as 4h3 products, don't like 'em don't buy em.

If there  is ANY proof of the allegations  please share it.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know how to remove the above. 🙄

I want to comment on the field of pumpkins.  They're all alike.  The pumpkin patches in my area of California are full of different types, colors, and sizes of pumpkins and gourds.  No small ones at Roloff Farm?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I don't know how to remove the above. 🙄

I want to comment on the field of pumpkins.  They're all alike.  The pumpkin patches in my area of California are full of different types, colors, and sizes of pumpkins and gourds.  No small ones at Roloff Farm?

There are some small ones but no really big ones. Sometimes patches arrange pumpkins by size.

So amy and 'her man staying at the 'farm' for the whole month or are going back and forth? Guess chris got nothing better to do than run his mouth on these 'farm' tours, what a racket drag people around this shitbox 'farm' spewing 'facts' about how wonderful it is.I wish i had a tour of matt"s farm hoard.Talk about a big ado about nothing.I'm sick of this whole bunch.